剧集 | 怪探夸克(2013) | 导航列表
在她的公♥寓♥里
At her flat?
那不是我的孩子 不是你们想的那样
Well it wasn't my baby if that's what you're thinking, alright?
我整晚陪在她身边 她那会儿没事
I stayed with her that night and she was fine.
但是第二天晚上
But the following evening,
她打电♥话♥给我
she phoned me...
她说她在流血
she was bleeding.
我让她叫救护车 我求她
I told her to... get an ambulance, I begged her
但她怎么也不愿意
but she absolutely forbade it.
我直奔她公♥寓♥
I went straight there and I...
做了我能做的一切
I did what I could but.
但是什么
But what?
我离开的时候她还活着
She was alive when I left her.
你离开了
You left her?
我只能说这么多
I'm not saying anything else.
为什么
Why?
因为她让我保证过
Because she made me promise.
搞什么名堂
Ah for crying out loud!
-现在你做的保证还重要吗 -是的
- Is that really important now? - Yes.
如果她还活着 那就很重要
If she's alive it is.
那要是她死了呢
And if she's dead?
我向她保证过了 懂吗
Look, I made a promise to her, alright?
我承诺过
I made a promise.
如果你们想知道更多
If you want to know any more,
为什么不去问问她的家人
why don't you ask her family?
到底是什么使得他那样的人
What makes a man like that
愿意为爱普尔·拉蒂默这种人冒这么大的风险
risk everything for the likes of April Latimer?
不论是什么 他肯定不会告诉我们的
Whatever it is he's not going to tell us.
那肯定是他的孩子
It must be his baby.
你完全可以想象
You can imagine how that went
拉蒂默家族会发生什么样的骚乱
down with the Latimers and their precious family.
一个黑人小孩儿的出现
A black baby is up there
简直就跟比尔·拉蒂默和
with incest for the likes of Bill Latimer
奥斯卡·拉蒂默乱♥伦♥一样 我的天
and Oscar Latimer, my God!
除非帕特里克在他自己的国家是个王子
Although Patrick is actually a prince in his own country so
那样情况还可能有所改观
that might make the difference.
是啊 我把钥匙忘在里面了
Yeah em, I left my keys inside.
过会儿给你电♥话♥
I'll telephone you later.
如果你想吃的话 我家里还有些炖鸡肉
There's some chicken stew at home, if you'd like.
奥斯卡·拉蒂默
血型 阴性AB型
恐怕你白跑一趟了 夸克医生
I'm afraid you've wasted your trip, Doctor Quirke.
我儿子他不在家
My son is not at home.
您知道他去哪里了吗
Do you know where he is?
我觉得这不是你该管的事 夸克医生
I don't think that's any of your business, Doctor Quirke.
不过如果你真想知道 他今晚去城里了
But if you must know, he's in town tonight.
在基♥督♥圣体节上
Corpus Christi have seen fit to
要给我已故丈夫颁发荣誉团勋章
grace my late husband with a Legion of Honour medal
奥斯卡代表他去领受
and Oscar is to collect it on his behalf.
您不去吗
You're not going yourself?
只能男人去
It's men only tonight.
那倒是
Naturally.
有什么要代为转达的吗
Can I give him a message for you?
不必了 谢谢
No thank you.
父亲永远是儿子心目中的英雄
All men are heroes to their sons.
但是很少能成为整个民族的英雄
But few are heroes to an entire nation.
而我的父亲做到了
That was my father's privilege.
假如我的父亲
If my father
假如
if...
我父亲今晚能够站在这里
my father was here tonight,
他会感到非常自豪
he would be so proud
所以我也很自豪地站在你们面前
and it is therefore with some pride that I stand here before you
接受这项荣誉
to accept this great honour
以纪念我的父亲 康纳·拉蒂默
in memory of my father, Connor Latimer,
他是一个父亲 更是一个爱国者
a patriarch, and a patriot.
谢谢
Thank you.
我的天哪
For God's sake!
怎么回事 夸克
What is it now, Quirke?
大家都开始担心你了 你知道吗
People are starting to worry about you, you know that?
我今晚找帕特里克·奥祖武谈了谈
I spoke to Patrick Ojukwu this evening.
谁
Who?
他承认他帮你妹妹爱普尔
He confessed to performing
在她公♥寓♥里做了人流手术
an abortion on your sister, April in her flat.
我觉得应该让你知道
I thought you should know.
可你已经知道了 对吧
But then you already do, don't you?
这是没有的事
I know nothing of the sort.
这个帕特里克·奥将克是谁
Who is this eh... Patrick Ojukwu?
是帕特里克·奥祖武
Patrick Ojukwu.
他是那个叫你过去救你妹妹的人
He's the man who asked you to come and save your sister.
可是她死了 是不是
But she died, didn't she?
我怎么可能知道
How the hell would I know?
因为你藏匿了尸体
Because you hid her body.
我没有这样做
I did no such thing.
他的觉悟不是他一个人的
His was the consciousness, not just of a man
而是整个民族的
but of a people.
她快失血而死了 所以奥祖武打电♥话♥给你
Ojukwu called you because she was bleeding to death
但是你很恐慌
but you panicked.
所以你藏匿了她的尸体
And you hid her body.
我为何要这么做
And why would I do that?
因为她怀的是你的孩子
Because she was carrying your baby.
你给我听着
Listen to yourself.
她是我的妹妹 我的老天
She was my sister, for Christ sake!
那正是你藏匿尸体的原因
That's why you had to hide the body,
你害怕因此而传出的丑闻
because of the scandal.
她把流产这事儿搞砸了 你也没法收拾
She botched her own abortion and you couldn't clean it up.
不
No.
婴儿的血型是阴性AB型 和你的一样
The baby's blood was AB Negative, the same as yours.
你之前一定以为人们不太可能
You must have thought it was a long shot
把事情的真♥相♥推导出来
that anybody would put two and two together
但是你不愿意冒这个险 不是吗
but you couldn't take the chance, could you?
我给你三十秒钟滚出这幢楼
I'm going to give you thirty seconds to get out of this building.
因为我知道你有酗酒的毛病
It's only because I know that you've got a drink problem.
如果到时你还不走
But if you're not gone by then,
那我只好叫人把你扔出去了
I'm going to have you thrown out.
我以个人名义保证 你绝对不会好受
And I'm going to see to it personally, that you're struck off.
-瞧 你的小鸟丢了一只翅膀 -什么
- Look your little bird is missing a wing. - What?
貌似我正好有
I think I might have it here.
你在说什么 回家去 夸克
What are you talking about, go home, Quirke.
看啊
Well look at that.
正好
Perfect.
知道我在哪里找到的吗
Know where I found that?
爱普尔的公♥寓♥里
In April's flat.
你放任她死去 奥斯卡
You let her die, Oscar.
你放任她死去
You let her die.
不是
No!
-没事吧 先生们 -是的 没事
- Everything alright, gentlemen? - Yeah, everything's alright.
先生们 请允许我
And now, gentlemen, may I ask you
请大家起立 为了我兄弟 康纳·拉蒂默
all to be upstanding, for my brother, Connor Latimer?
我试过救她 夸克
I tried to save her, Quirke.
但我无力回天
There was nothing I could do.
谢谢你们
I thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我最爱的人就是爱普尔
I never loved anyone like I loved April.
我之前没说谎
I was telling the truth
我的确四年没见过她
about not seeing her for four years,
直到十月底的一天夜里
until one night at the end of October
我们在南安妮街偶然遇见
when we bumped into each other on South Anne Street.
她醉得不省人事
She was drunk out of her mind,
不知道自己在哪里
didn't know where she was.
于是我把她弄上出租车带她回家 我...
So, I put her in a taxi and I brought her home and I, I...
进去了
went in.
她几乎没有意识
She was eh... barely conscious,
剧集 | 怪探夸克(2013) | 导航列表