剧集 | 怪探夸克(2013) | 导航列表
我很高兴能来这里 修女
I'm glad to be here, Sister.
旅途跟计划的一样顺利吗
And the journey went well, all according to plan?
是的 修女
Oh yeah, Sister.
这就是那个孩子吧
And this must be the baby?
是的
Yeah.
我们叫她小克莉丝汀
Little Christine we call her.
莎拉
Sarah?
很抱歉 来得不是时候
I'm sorry, this is not a good time for you.
有什么事吗
Is everything alright?
因为担心菲比 我半个晚上没睡着
I've been awake half the night worrying about Phoebe.
怎么了 因为男朋友的事吗
What, the boyfriend?
我不想她太早
I don't want her to...
被婚姻生活束缚
get herself tied up in an early marriage.
她还太年轻
She's so young.
我们不都这么过来的吗
Weren't we all once?
如果她真是为了爱而嫁给他
If she's in love with this boy and she wants to marry him then
那你我就都没辙
there's nothing you or I can do about that
但我不觉得是这样
but I don't believe that she is.
我觉得这只是因为她叛逆
I think it's just her way of rebelling.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
就凭她跟我聊的那些
Just things she tells me.
为什么她愿意对你说真心话
Why does she confide in you
却瞒着我和马尔呢
but not in Mal or me?
你知道的 孩子和家长之间都这样
Oh, you know the way these things go in families?
好吧 我会找她谈谈
Alright, I'll talk to her.
我要迟到了
Oh... I'm late.
你要和我一道吗
Will you walk with me?
不了
No.
不了 你去吧
No, you go ahead.
晚上好 多莉
Evening, Dolly.
今晚又是脏活儿 夸克医生
Nasty business tonight, Doctor Quirke?
夸克医生 您怎么了
Doctor Quirke, is it yourself now?
我们俩可有活儿干了
Fine bit of work for us both here.
天哪
Oh, God!
您还好吧 夸克医生
Are you alright, Doctor Quirke?
我没事
Yeah.
1956年11月20日
德洛莉丝·莫兰
毫不意外 夸克医生
No surprises, Doctor Quirke.
颅内血肿
Intracranial hematoma.
侧身跌倒 头磕到了地上
Fell over sideways, knocked her head on the floor.
但她胳膊上全是烟头烫的疤
But she has cigarette burns all over her arms
指甲也被搅烂了
and her fingernails are all mashed up.
我猜凶手是为了知道藏钱的地方
I suppose whoever it was was torturing her
所以下毒手折磨她
to find out where her money was hidden.
很好
Good.
谢谢 辛克莱
Thanks Sinclair.
需要我写一份报告吗
Do you want me to write up the report?
有劳 谢谢
If you would, thank you.
医生
Doctor.
哈克特督察
Inspector Hackett.
多莉·莫兰是怎么一回事呢
So... what's the story on Dolly Moran, then?
我觉得是意外身亡
I'd say that she died accidentally.
那个人只是想伤害她 并不是要杀她
Whoever it was meant to hurt her, not to kill her.
依我看是过失杀人
Manslaughter I'd say.
是吗
You think so?
也许我们应该等抓着那帮家伙后
Perhaps we should leave the legal verdict to the judge
交给法官裁定
after we catch the boys who did it.
我好奇他们图什么 您知道吗
I was wondering what they were after, would you have any idea?
不知道
No.
这是我在案发现场的
I found this at the scene
壁炉台上的闹钟下面发现的
under the clock on the mantelpiece,
您的名片 夸克医生
it's your card, Doctor Quirke.
多莉要您的名片做什么呢
What was Dolly doing with your card?
有个女孩死了 我验的尸
There was a girl who died, I did the post mortem
多莉认识她 她就想
Dolly knew her, she just...
她想知道死因 仅此而已
she wanted to know the cause of death, that's all.
那女孩叫什么名字
Name of this girl?
克莉丝汀·福尔斯
Christine Falls.
她和多莉又是什么关系
And what was her connection to Dolly?
她...
She...
她没说
she didn't say.
那个女孩怎么死的
What did she die of, this girl?
-肺栓塞 -是吗
- Pulmonary embolism. - Oh.
她多大了
How old was she?
很年轻
Young.
-有时就这样 -这次也是吗
- It happens. - Does it now?
好了 我走了
Right. I'll be off.
谢谢您的酒
Thanks for the drink.
如果有什么发现您会告诉我吧
Well if you eh... find out anything you'll let me know?
当然 我确定我们会有很多发现
Oh sure we'll find out plenty of things I'm sure.
是叫克莉丝汀·福尔斯吗
Christine Falls you say?
是的
Yeah.
祝您好运
Good luck.
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
你根本不相信这些 对吧
You don't believe in all this, do you?
我想相信
I try to.
你要怎么样 夸克
What do you want, Quirke?
我想知道多莉·莫兰遇到了什么事
I want to know what happened to Dolly Moran.
我想我知道的还没你多
I should imagine I know less about it than you.
我可不像你 伸着脖子到处打探
I'm not the one going around poking my nose into places
也不怕被人一刀剁掉
where it's liable to get cut off.
你是在威胁你的兄弟吗
Are you threatening your own brother now?
你不是我的兄弟
You're not my brother.
听着 我只知道在我告诉你多莉·莫兰
Look, all I know is I told you that Dolly Moran
把克莉丝汀·福尔斯的事记录下来之后
kept a written record of all the things with Christine Falls
第二天晚上 她就惨遭折磨
and the next night she's been tortured
头骨被打碎
and her skull has been smashed in.
请你告诉我 这两件事之间没有联♥系♥
Now tell me if these things are not connected
你没有参与其中
and you're not up to your neck in it.
我完全不知情
I know nothing about it.
如果你不打算
And if you're not prepared
向警方说出实情 那我来说
to go to the police and tell the truth then I will!
说吧 你要谈的是什么要紧的事
So, what's this delicate matter you need to discuss?
你没惹上麻烦吧
Not in trouble, are you?
不算吧
Well, not exactly.
快点说吧
Come on, spit it out.
-有个女孩 -不是吧
- There's a girl - Ah no!
不不 不是那种事
No, no, no it wasn't anything like that.
有个叫克莉丝汀·福尔斯的女孩
There's this girl called Christine Falls.
她在分娩时死了
She died giving birth
我做了尸检
and... I did the post mortem.
你这个职业很特别
Yours is a strange profession,
总是干擦屁♥股♥的活儿
always coming in at the end of things.
马尔整了一份关于她的材料
Mal... worte up a file on her.
什么叫"整了一份材料"
What do you mean 'wrote up a file'?
这样里面就不会提及孩子的事
So that there would be no mention of a child.
你的意思是他在里面动了手脚吗
So what are you saying? That he falsified it?
他说他修改了材料
He says that he re-wrote the file
这样死者家属就不会
so that the family wouldn't have to deal with
因为孩子的事而纠缠
the mention of a child.
愚蠢至极
Bloody fool.
他总是这么愚蠢
He was always a bloody fool.
这个女孩和他什么关系
What connection did he have with this girl?
是他的病人还是...
Was she his patient or...
其他什么人
was she something else?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只知道
All I know is that
她在宅子里干过活 然后就...
she worked at the house as a maid and then she...
惹上了麻烦
she got into trouble.
有个女人在克里米亚街照顾她
She was being looked after by a woman on Crimea Street.
剧集 | 怪探夸克(2013) | 导航列表