剧集 | 怪探夸克(2013) | 导航列表
不要乱走 知道了吗 我这就过去
don't move, you hear me? I'm coming over.
把钥匙给我
Give me the keys.
-待在这儿 -我要和你一起去
- Stay there. - I'll go with you!
我说了 待在这儿
I said stay there!
菲比
Phoebe!
菲比
Phoebe!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
钱拿到了吗
Did you get it?
夸克
Quirke!
你做了什么啊
What have you done?
莱斯利
Leslie!
夸克
Quirke!
莱斯利
Leslie!
那是她吗
Was that her?
你的侄女
Your niece.
这下她安全了
Well, she'll be safe now.
你也知道他对迪尔德丽做了什么
You saw what he did my Deirdre,
你可爱的侄女原本就是下一个
Your lovely girl would have been next,
我不能让这种事发生
I couldn't let that happen.
基林
英国海关
基林
汽车及自行车不得入内
亨特先生于星期一上午十一点过了边境
Alright then, Mr Hunt crosses the border at eleven on Monday morning,
非常感谢
thanks very much.
这是他回到国境内的时间
This is him crossing back into the Republic
1957年3月16日 下午2:15
是周三下午的两点一刻
at quarter past two on Wednesday afternoon.
他不可能星期二躲着你悄悄溜回来吧
And he couldn't have slipped back past you on the Tuesday?
显然这是不可能的
Now obviously this would never happen,
不过如果我想在晚上弄几头牛
but if I wanted to move a couple of head of cattle
或者一包枪♥支♥过边境
or a parcel of guns late at night
我要怎么做才行呢
how would I be able to do that?
首先要说这是不可能的
Of course allowing that this could never happen.
你好啊
What about ye?
天气真不错 感谢上帝
Beautiful day, thank God!
要加满吗
Do you want it filled?
不用 一加仑就差不多够了
Ah no, just a gallon will see me right.
这片很安静啊
Quiet enough about here, hah?
估计没多少过路生意吧
Not a lot of passing trade I'm guessing?
主要跟当地人和农夫打交道
Local folk, farmers, the main?
是啊
Aye.
大部分吧
Mostly.
你有没有可能注意到有一辆奇怪的车经过
I was thinking you might notice a strange car going past
特别是在晚上的时候
especially at night time.
都柏林的车
Dublin car?
大约一个星期前
Week or so ago.
过来 我给你看
Come here 'til I show ye.
-看见下面那个原木了没 -看到了
- You see that log down there? - I do.
那是边境
That's the border.
是的
Okay.
你跑错地方了
You're the wrong side of it.
我可没有义务
I'm under no obligation to
告诉一位爱尔兰督察任何事情
tell an Inspector of the Gardai anything, at all.
不用这样吧
Even so.
马尔很快就来带你回家
Mal is coming to take you home.
这里就是我家
This is my home.
菲比
Phoebe...
我必须要问你
I have to ask you this,
莱斯利给你吃过什么东西吗
did Leslie ever give you anything to take?
我是说药片之类的
Drugs, I mean.
莱斯利有吃 我不知道是什么
Leslie took things. I don't know what.
但他从来不给我吃
But he never offered me any.
是药片状的吗
Were they pills?
他说那是他的药
He said it was his medicine.
他是从住在那边的人手里拿到的
He got it from the man who lives in there.
什么人
What man?
克鲁兹医生
Doctor Kreutz.
菲比
Phoebe!
谢天谢地你没事
Thank God you're alright.
来 我带你回家
Come on... I'll take you home.
长官
Sir.
谁发现的
Who found him?
我
I did.
-他可挨了不少下 -他这是活该
- He's taken a hell of a beating. - He was probably asking for it.
变♥态♥
Pervert.
什么意思
What do you mean?
把照片拿给他看
Show him the pictures.
在他桌子抽屉里找出了一堆下流的照片
Found a whole pile of dirty pictures in his desk drawers.
有迪尔德丽·亨特
There's Deirdre Hunt.
杰拉尔丁·米利肯
And Geraldine Millican.
还有毒品 各种各样的
Drugs too. All sorts of stuff.
这是海♥洛♥因♥
Here's your heroin.
比利·亨特的公♥司♥
Billy Hunt's company.
二乙酰吗♥啡♥
你认识这个吗 亨特先生
Do you recognise this, Mr Hunt?
当然 这是二乙酰吗♥啡♥
Of course... it's diamorphine.
你从哪里得到的
Where'd you get it?
哈基姆·克鲁兹这个名字 你有印象吗
Does the name Hakim Kreutz mean anything to you?
是的 他是医生
Yeah, he's a doctor.
他也住在那里 你侄女楼下的公♥寓♥
He lives in that building, the flat below your niece.
过去住在那儿
Used to live.
什么意思
How do you mean?
他死了 亨特先生 被打死的
He's dead, Mr Hunt, beaten to death.
是怀特干的吗
Did White kill him?
你怎么认识他的
How did you know him?
我说过他是医生
I told you he's a doctor.
在我的销♥售♥名单上
He's on my list.
知道他1952年因私开处方被吊销执照了吗
And did you know he was struck off in 1952 for self prescribing?
他给了你多少钱买♥♥样品
How much did he pay you for your samples?
足够维持迪尔德丽的美容开销吧
Enough to keep Deirdre in style, I suppose,
你知道他用药做什么吗
did you know what he was doing with them?
他是非法药剂师 比利
He was a backstreet pharmacist, Billy.
他把你的二乙酰吗♥啡♥掺进安♥眠♥药♥
He cut your diamorphine into sleeping pills
然后提供给那些有钱的女人
and gave them to wealthy women in exchange for
要求她们拍色情照片
pornographic pictures of themselves.
你知道的 对吧 亨特先生
But you know that, don't you, Mr Hunt?
我来分♥析♥一下 要是说错了你就纠正我
Let me suggest something to you and correct me if I'm wrong
莱斯利·怀特寄给你这些照片
Leslie White sent you photographs
就在你去贝尔法斯特的早上
the morning you went to Belfast,
但等你到了旅馆后
but I'm guessing you didn't see them
才看到这些照片
until after you arrived at the hotel.
你怒不可遏 这很正常
And you were outraged, of course you were.
你回到车上 想直接回家
You got straight back in the car and headed for home
但基林海关晚上关门了 对吧 比利
but the customs post in killeen is closed at night, isn't it, Billy?
所以整晚你都会被困在北边
So you were trapped in the North until morning,
除非你走非法的道路跨过边境
unless you crossed the border by the unapproved roads.
你是什么时候发现自己有完美的不在场证明
When did you realise you had a nice little alibi?
是在打了克鲁兹之后吗
After you beat Kreutz?
还是在到家之后呢
Or when you got home?
迪尔德丽在浴缸里 是清醒的吗 比利
Was Deirdre already in the bath, was she conscious, Billy,
她看到你了吗
did she look at you?
溺死她容易吧
Was it easy to drown her?
她是自己溺死的
She drowned herself.
-她是在海里被发现的 -的确
- She was found in the sea! - Yeah she was.
是谁把她丢到那里的
But who was it that put her there?
她是在淡水里溺死的 比利
She was drowned in fresh water, Billy,
不是海水
not sea water.
讽刺的是
And the irony of the thing is,
如果就把她丢在浴缸里 比利
that if you had simply left her in her bath, Billy
我们未必能推断出这么多
we'd not have been any the wiser.
真见鬼
The hell with it.
她这是活该
She got what she deserved.
剧集 | 怪探夸克(2013) | 导航列表