剧集 | 怪探夸克(2013) | 导航列表
我只是以为我们都是在...
Well, I just thought that we were all...
我不关心你怎么想
I'm not sure I care what you thought.
就这么冲进一个老妇人家里...
Marching into an old woman's house and...
部长 那是我...
Minister, that was my eh...
夸克医生是病理学家
Doctor Quirke is a city pathologist,
他今天是作为专业顾问来的
he's here with me today in his professional capacity.
是这么回事吗
Oh is that right?
我听说你最近退休了 是吗
I heard you were retired out of your job recently, no?
没有 我先前在圣约翰十字医院
No I was in Saint John of the Cross.
原来如此 神经有问题吧
Oh that's right... your nerves, was it?
-不是 酗酒 -没错
- No, drink. - Oh, yeah.
我是这么听说的
That's what I heard.
记得随时通知我
Just stay close to me on
关于血迹之类的情况 督察
this blood stain or whatever it is, Inspector.
好了 我得去给下院议员的混♥蛋♥法案投票了
Right, I have to vote on some blasted private member's bill so eh...
祝你早安
I'll wish you good morning.
慢走
Minister.
你什么时候回去工作
When are you getting back to work?
我想会很快
Soon I suppose.
要我说越快越好 你觉得呢
Sooner the better I'd say, wouldn't you?
是
Yeah.
过来
Come on!
我来晚了吗
Am I late?
四十五分钟而已
Only three quarters of an hour.
希望你喜欢全熟的牛扒
Hope you like your steak well done?
罗斯·克劳福德饥渴难耐
Rose Crawford is on the prowl.
她问了你的号♥码
She asked for your number.
-别在桌子上喂狗 -抱歉
- Don't feed the dog at the table. - Sorry.
周五的董事会上有些闲言碎语
There was some talk at the Board meeting on Friday
有人对你的计划很好奇
people wondering about your plans.
什么人
What people?
你病理科的伙计 叫什么 辛克莱
Your chap in pathology, what's his name, Sinclair?
他只是想接过我的工作而已
He just wants my job, that's all.
你最好注意点 不然他就得逞了
Well, you better watch out or he'll get it.
马尔 我很感激你给我做饭
Look, Mal I appreciate that you're cooking for me
但是请你别一直打探我
but you don't have to keep checking up on me all the time.
我哪有打探你
I'm not checking up on you!
难道你就不相信我只是偶尔想见见你
Do you not think I might just like seeing you from time to time?
真不觉得
Not really, no.
我是打算请你
I was going to ask you to come
和我一起参加基♥督♥圣体节社区聚餐的
to the Society of Corpus Christi dinner with me
听着 那里没有弥撒或祷告什么的
no listen, there's no mass or prayers or anything
就是个慈善聚会
it's a charity bash.
跳跳舞 演演讲 没准能乐一乐
Few dances, few speeches, might have a laugh.
莎拉和我每年都去
Sarah and I went every year.
我只是
I just...
不想一个人去
don't want to go on my own.
那里通常挤满了老姑娘和寡妇
It's usually crawling with spinsters and widows.
真是诱人
Oh, fabulous.
好了 你想来点松糕吗
Now, do you want some trifle?
别担心 里边没雪莉酒
And don't worry, there's no sherry in it,
菲比叫我别加的
Phoebe told me not to.
就是担心我失控吗
Oh, just in case I fly off the handle?
她有没有和你提到过爱普尔·拉蒂默
Has she mentioned anything about April Latimer to you?
-有 说她失踪了 -失踪
- Yes. That she was missing. - Missing?!
开什么玩笑
My backside!
我敢赌一个基尼
I'd put a guinea on it
是她遇到麻烦跑去伦敦解决了
that she's got in trouble and gone to London to get it fixed.
是吗
Oh yeah?
还有她那可怕的酗酒问题
And a ferocious drink problem.
她在医院的时候都快不行了
She's on thin ice at the hospital
是莫里亚蒂教授说的
according to Professor Moriarty.
谁知道她现在有没有熄火
If she hasn't already fallen through that is.
病理科
您好 玛格丽特
Hello, Margaret.
夸克医生 您回来了
Doctor Quirke! You're back.
是啊 我得抓紧赶赶进度
Yeah, I'm just trying to catch up
省得以后积劳成疾啊
before I hit the grindstone.
我能在里面办公吗
Can I eh, can I work away in here?
需要书面申请
Requests in writing.
我晚点儿给您行吗
Can I drop it up to you later?
-去吧 -谢谢
- Go on. - Thanks.
话说您今天看起来不错
You're looking well, by the way.
您真会忽悠人 玛格丽特
Oh you're a big liar, Margaret!
病假条
病假条
天哪
Jesus Christ!
她怎么不直接从窗户跳下来呢
Why didn't she throw herself out of the window?
掉在街上 让大家都看见
She would 've landed on the street and be everyone...
夸克医生
Doctor Quirke!
我不知道您...
Eh, I didn't know you were...
这是吉姆
This is Jim.
吉姆斯·迈纳在晚报工作
James Minor from the Evening Press.
我们见过
Yeah, we've met.
刚刚...
I was...
辛克莱医生刚刚给我
Doctor Sinclair here was just
讲这位女性死者的大致情况
giving me a bit of background on the lady
她跳下了...
who jumped off the eh...
跳下了...
jumped off the...
-十分不幸 -是吗
- It's very sad. - Really?
能帮我整理下公文箱里
Can you go and sort out the post
堆积的邮件吗
that's building up in the dispatch box?
当然
Yes.
可以
Of course.
-那我先... -先别走
- Yeah... I better... - Before you go,
我能和你说句话吗 迈纳先生
could I have a word with you, Mr Minor.
当然可以
Of course.
-叫我吉米就好了 -吉米
- Call me Jimmy, will you? - Jimmy.
-你是爱普尔·拉蒂默的朋友对吧 -是的
- You're a friend of April Latimer's, aren't you? - Yeah.
那你觉得她出什么事了
So what do you think happened to her?
出什么事
What happened to her?
我能看出你是个精通世故的人
Well you're a man of the world I can see that.
好吧
Well...
我知道菲比崇拜爱普尔
look, I know that Phoebe idolises April, alright?
所以这些话仅限于你我之间 好吗
So anything I say here is between us, okay?
没问题
Yeah, sure.
说吧
Go on.
这么说吧
I'll put it this way.
我知道她的家人为什么害怕
I can see why her family would be terrified.
害怕什么
Of what?
流言
Scandal.
怕丢面子
Embarrassment.
-爱普尔很豪放 -豪放
- April, is wild. - Wild?
是说喝酒吗
What, drink?
她确实喝酒 但是呢
She drinks, but you know?
很豪放
Wild.
和男人 懂了吗
With men, alright?
懂了
Yeah men.
什么样的男人
But, what kind of men?
坏男人
The wrong kinds.
那些男人只是利用她
Fellas that would just use her.
你都想不通她究竟是
Fellas you'd be scratching your head wondering
哪根筋搭错了会跟这样的人...
what in the name of Jesus could she possibly...
-最近有谁和她接触吗 -当然有
- And has there been anybody recently? - Of course there was!
别误会我
Don't get me wrong,
爱普尔是个不错的朋友
April's a good friend,
她人很好 但是这里...
she's a really nice person but there's something...
少了什么
missing somewhere.
打扰一下 夸克医生 您有个电♥话♥
I'm sorry, Doctor Quirke, there's someone on the phone for you.
是谁
Who is it?
一个美国女人
It's an American lady.
谢了 吉米
剧集 | 怪探夸克(2013) | 导航列表