剧集 | 怪探夸克(2013) | 导航列表
你跟我去凯利克里不是过上了更好的生活吗
Weren't you better off with me in Carricklee?
您知道在那地方发生的是什么样的事吗
Do you know the kinds of things that went on in that place?
我把你接了出来
I got you out.
-倒卖♥♥婴儿的非法勾当 -不是非法勾当
- This racket with the babies. - Not a racket!
-还会继续吗 -为什么不呢
- Is it going to continue? - Why not?
如果这样 我就去报♥警♥
Because if it is, I'm going to the police.
报♥警♥说什么
And tell them what, huh?
格里芬大♥法♥官
That Judge Griffin found
为数百个被遗弃的孩子建立爱心之家吗
loving homes for hundreds of unwanted children?
他们会当面嘲笑你
They'll laugh in your face.
得了 夸克
Come on, Quirke.
你什么时候才会长大 行为理智些
When are you going to grow up and start behaving like a man?
我会扳倒你 加勒特
I will bring you down, Garret.
放马来吧
You can try.
菲比
Phoebe?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
好吗
Alright.
你们都骗我
You all lied to me.
所有人
All of you.
你是最坏的
And you were the worst.
难道你看不出来吗 我爱上你了
Couldn't you see, I was in love with you?
下集预告
我喜欢修道院的女孩子
I adore convent girls.
他们对罪恶有着很好的感知
They have such a well developed sense of sin.
我怎么对马尔说
What would I say to Mal?
你就说要跟我一起去维罗那
You can tell him you're going to Verona with me.
左心室里的血液
And the blood from the left ventricle
比右心室的稀薄
is more diluted than blood from the right.
请拼写一下 辛克莱医生
You're going to have to spell it out for me, Doctor Sinclair.
英国海关
基林
汽车及自行车不得入内
敲诈
Blackmail.
我在这座城市有一席之地
I've a position in this city.
-你又插手了 -大概吧
- Are you meddling again? - Possibly.
如果我做了
If I do it...
你就永远不要再说我了
you may never, ever judge me again.
有人吗
Is somebody there?
剧集 | 怪探夸克(2013) | 导航列表