剧集 | 怪探夸克(2013) | 导航列表
不过我确实一直不待见
Although I never liked the man
她找来帮忙打理店铺的那个男的
she got in to help her manage the shop.
有几次我确信他在骗她钱
There were times I was sure he was robbing her blind.
但我看不了账簿
But I could never get a look at the books.
-是叫莱斯利·怀特吗 -是 你认识他
- Was this Leslie White? - Yeah. You know him?
我碰到他和我侄女在一起
I bumped into him, with my niece.
她就在街边的帽子店工作
She works in the hat shop down the street.
听着差不多
Sounds about right.
似乎所有女人都爱他
Apparently all the women love him.
迪尔德丽说是生意需要
Good for business Deirdre said.
我一直不喜欢他
I never liked him.
-下午好 先生 -下午好
- Good afternoon, sir. - Good afternoon.
有什么需要吗
How may we help you?
光顾我们店的绅士还真不多
We don't very often see gentlemen in here.
是这样 今天我可以
Well, I was wondering if I could
早点带我女儿回去吗
take my daughter away a little early today?
就提前半个小时左右
Just for the last half hour or so.
这是您的女儿啊
Your daughter, really?
真荣幸见到您 格里芬先生
What a pleasure it is to meet you, Mr Griffin.
其实我姓夸克 夸克医生
Actually, it's Quirke. Doctor Quirke.
真不好意思 夸克医生 您好
I'm so sorry, how do you do, Doctor Quirke?
眼下我们很忙
Now, we are rather busy at the moment,
但鉴于这种情况
but in the circumstances,
我觉得这样也挺好
I think it's a charming idea.
菲比 去换衣服
Phoebe, get your coat.
不用担心 有我看着呢
And don't worry. I'll hold the fort.
我从不妨碍父女之间的事
I would never stand between a girl and her father.
我一直说 父亲是女孩的初恋
I've always said, her father is a girl's first love.
是啊 您说得对
Oh yeah. Of course.
菲比 你可以说我多管闲事 但是
Phoebe you can tell me to mind my own business but,
有些事我要告诉你
there's something I wanted to talk to you about.
什么
What?
那个我撞见的英国小伙莱斯利·怀特
That chap that I met you with, the Englishman, Leslie White,
你了解他多少
how well do you know him?
怎么了
Why?
我听说他不太适合作为交往对象
It's just that I've heard he's not the best company in the world.
听谁说的
From who?
就周围人
Oh, from around.
那你可以告诉周围人
Well you can tell 'from around',
莱斯利非常和善
that Leslie is a very kind and gentle person,
还有你说得没错 这是多管闲事
and you're right, it's none of your business.
你没权利管我 夸克
You have no rights over me, Quirke.
不管你可能有过什么权利
Whatever right you might have had,
你早放弃了
you forfeited years ago.
我是你的父亲
I'm your father!
是吗
Are you?
你隐瞒了我这么久
You hid that from me for so long
还指望我能接受
and you expect me to accept it?
你不是我的父亲 夸克
You're not my father, Quirke
我没父亲
I have no father.
听我说 菲比
Please, Phoebe!
菲比
Phoebe!
谢谢 玛吉
Thank you, Maggie.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们想让我当教长
They're thinking of making me Dean.
莫里亚蒂周二开管理层会议时跟我说的
Moriarty mentioned it to me at the management meeting on Tuesday.
挺好啊
That's nice.
多了很多额外的工作
It's a lot of extra work.
都要做些什么呢
What would it involve?
主要的就是
Well, principally of course,
负责医院里的教牧关怀
I'd be responsible for the pastoral care of the medical faculty.
莫里亚蒂说我对年轻人很有亲和力
Moriarty says I have an affinity with the young.
怎么了
What?
莎拉
Sarah.
天哪
Oh for goodness sake!
别像个小孩一样
Don't be such a child!
对不起 马尔
Sorry, Mal.
-夸克医生 有时间吗 -什么事
- Doctor Quirke, can I have a second? - What is it?
迪尔德丽·亨特体内的毒素
Deirdre Hunt's toxicology,
和米利肯体内的完全一样
is exactly the same as the Millican case.
没有刺伤
No puncture wounds
但仍然有少量药片溶解在胃里
but there was still small amounts of tablets dissolved in the stomach.
和我们在杰拉尔丁·米利肯体内找到的一样吗
Same compound as we found in Geraldine Millican?
不完全一样
Not exactly.
没有海♥洛♥因♥吗
No heroin?
海♥洛♥因♥是都有的
No, there was heroin always.
混合物不完全一样 却又很相似
Not exactly the same compound but so similar
这种情况只会是...
it must be...
是什么
What?
我们一直在找两种药片
Well we've been looking for two pills,
如果说它们被合二为一了呢
but what if it was all combined in the same pill?
-非法药剂师干的 -正是
- Backstreet pharmacist. - Exactly.
干得好 辛克莱
Well done, Sinclair.
能帮我照看下这里吗
Can you watch the shop for me
我出去几个钟头
while I'm out for a couple of hours?
没问题
Of course.
干得好
Well done.
这不是秘密了
It's not secret.
我想是杰拉尔丁误入了歧途
Geraldine was gone off the rails, I suppose.
想必整个都柏林都在谈论这事
Sure all of Dublin was talking about it.
她的药是从哪里来的
Who was she getting her drugs from?
米利肯先生 我没有明确的办法
Mr Millican, I have no clear cut way
查出杰拉尔丁是自杀
of knowing whether Geraldine killed herself
还是她所服用的药物杀了她
or whether the stuff she was taking would have killed her anyway.
我不知道她死的那天在想什么
I can't tell what was going on her mind the day she died.
但现在另一个女性死者体内也有相同的物质
But now another woman has died with the same stuff in her system.
你必须把你所知道的告诉警♥察♥
You have to tell the police whatever it is that you know.
几个月前有人寄给我一张照片
A few months ago I received a photograph through the post.
一张照片
A photograph?
一张...
A photgraph...
我妻子的照片
of my wife.
-什么样的照片 -拜托 夸克医生
- And what kind of photograph? - Come on, Doctor Quirke,
别逼我说那么直白
don't make me spell it out for you.
勒索信件
Blackmail?
我在这个城市是有身份的人
I've a position in this city.
我不能让那张照片登上报纸
I-I couldn't allow that photograph to reach the newspapers
并不是说他们可以印出来
not that they could print such a thing
而是他们会知道这是张什么样的照片
but they could be very clear what sort of a photo it was.
谁给你寄的照片
Who sent you the photograph?
银天鹅美容店
因丧事暂停营业
什么
What?
你又多管闲事了吗
Are you meddling again?
可能吧
Possibly.
这种事你让警♥察♥处理就行了
You should leave all this kind of thing to the police.
我也想 只是这个叫怀特的家伙
I would except that this chap White,
和杰拉尔丁·米利肯和迪尔德丽·亨特有来往
he's been involved with Geraldine Millican and Deirdre Hunt
而且我知道他和她们的死有关系
and I know that he's got something to do with their deaths.
那又如何 过不多久警♥察♥就能查清楚
But if he did, it'll probably come out in time.
也用不着你乱转瞎打听
No need for you to be sniffing around it.
问题就是他与菲比建立了某种...
Well, the thing is that he's started a sort of,
-亲密的关系 -是吗
- acquaintance with Phoebe. - Has he?
那你告诉她不准再见这个人
Well, you tell her she's not to see him.
你也知道她是什么样的性子
Well you know what she's like,
我越不让她做什么 她偏要做什么
I tell her something and she'll go in the opposite direction.
不成
No.
我希望你能和她谈一谈
I was hoping you might have a word with her.
又或者
Or maybe a...
或者什么
Maybe what?
你还记得那个科斯蒂根吗
You remember that fella Costigan?
你是说让科斯蒂根派打手教训那人
Get Costigan's ruffians to deliver a warning you mean?
剧集 | 怪探夸克(2013) | 导航列表