剧集 | 怪探夸克(2013) | 导航列表
老天 这真是...
Oh God, that is so...
夸克 这真好不是吗
Oh Quirke... isn't it nice?
我的意思是 我们像两个小年青一样
I mean aren't you glad we're past all that mooning at each other
在拥挤的房♥间里消磨整个上午 真令人开心
across crowded rooms like two teenagers?
是的
Oh yes.
不过就你这个年纪的女性来说可不得体
And besides it's unbecoming of a woman of your age!
我真该敲你脑瓜
I should brain you.
为了你带给我的灾难和痛苦
All that pain and havoc that you caused me.
我吗
Have I?
过去 是的
Once upon a time, yeah.
以后不会有了吗
But not any more?
不会了
No.
真是谢天谢地
Well, thank God for that.
是啊 谢天谢地
Yeah, thank God.
菲比还是很迷恋你
Phoebe's still mad about you.
你知道吧
You do know that?
是迷恋吗 还是生气
Mad about or... mad at?
你会一直照看她的 对吧
Always watch out for her, won't you?
当然
Yeah.
我当然会了
Yeah, of course I will.
谢谢
Thank you.
-我来付就好 -不 还是我来吧
- Oh, I'll get this. - No, no, let me get this, please.
是我提议的
This was my idea.
-下次算你的 -好吧
- You can get the next one. - Alright.
-对了 我喜欢你这帽子 -谢谢
- I like your hat, by the way. - Thank you!
新买♥♥的呢
It's new.
知道吗 你对我很重要
You're very dear to me, you know?
对我们都很重要
To all of us.
你们的来了
There you go.
-挺诱人的嘛 -谢谢
- Well, this is... nice. - Thank you.
给你
Here we are.
基尔玫瑰香水
Keel's Rosewater.
我其实可以直接去店里取
I could have just come into the shop to collect it.
别啊 借机约会多好
No. It's nice to make an occasion of it.
告诉我
Now tell me...
你总是穿黑色的衣服吗
do you always wear black?
我想是的
I suppose I do.
这是店里的要求 好像也成习惯了
It's required at the shop and I seem to got into the habit.
是啊 习惯总没错
Yeah, habit's about right.
你觉得我像老修女吗
Do I look like a nun to you?
不
No.
你看起来像修道院的姑娘
You look like a convent girl.
你是吗
Were you?
是的
Yeah.
-我喜欢修道院的姑娘 -为什么
- I adore convent girls. - Why?
她们总有强烈的罪恶感
They have such a well-developed sense of sin.
那你就是修女口中所说的坏人了
And you're what the nuns would have called a bad companion,
跟你一起喝咖啡也是一种罪
and having coffee with you would have been an occasion of sin.
是啊
Yeah.
我就好这一口
That's just the sort of thing I like.
菲比 接下来怎样
So, Phoebe, what's next?
我不用回店里去 今天提前关门
Well, I don't have to go back to the shop, it's early closing.
不如去散步吧
We could go for a walk?
好了 我们到了
Well, here we are.
你不邀请我进去吗
Are you going to ask me in?
行 好吧
Yeah, alright.
够爬的
It's a bit of a climb.
我已经习惯了
I'm used to it now.
年轻就是好啊
Ah, the vigour of youth, eh!
真不知道该不该这么做
I'm not at all sure I should be doing this.
*我从不在意*
*I never cared much*
*钻石或是珠宝*
*For diamonds and pearls*
*坦白说 宝贝*
*'Cause honestly, honey*
*只是钱财而已*
*They just cost money*
房♥子挺好的
It's nice.
虽然简朴 但挺好的
It's a trifle spartan but, it's nice.
喝一杯如何
How about a drink?
我只有杜松子酒
I only have gin.
没汤力水 也没冰块
No tonic, no ice.
我这儿没冰箱
I haven't a fridge.
纯杜松子酒就好
Gin will be fine.
是你父母吗
Mum and dad?
是的
Yeah.
你一个人住在哈考特街
What do they think about you living down
他们怎么想
on Harcourt Street on your own?
干杯
Chin, chin.
这酒要直接喝还真有点烈 是吧
That's ah... strong when it comes straight like this, isn't it?
等等 抽我的吧
Oh, here. Have one of mine.
巴尔干半岛的啊
Quite Balkan.
很时髦嘛
Oh, very chic.
菲比
So, Phoebe...
你要和我上♥床♥吗
are you going to go to bed with me?
真不敢相信要发生了这种事了
I can't believe this is happening.
我知道
I know.
老修女们又有闲话可说了
Yeah, the nuns would definitely have something to say.
*借我一双手 带我走出迷途*
*Give me your hand, when I've lost the way*
*借我个肩膀 让我尽情哭泣*
*Give me your shoulder to cry on*
秀色可餐啊
Scrumptious!
你得...
You'll have to...
恐怕我在这方面没太多经验
I'm afraid I don't have much experience in this sort of thing.
不要吃惊 我在这方面可是老手
Well, you won't be surprised to hear that I have rather a lot.
别担心 我们慢慢来
Don't worry, we'll go nice and slow.
好了 这样子...
Now then, does this...
大概吧
Probably.
那这样呢
What about this?
弥天大罪吗
A mortal sin?
可以了吗
Alright?
请你确认这是你的妻子 亨特先生
I need you to confirm, Mr Hunt, that this is your wife.
亨特先生 你于星期一早晨离开了家
Mr Hunt, you left home on Monday morning.
是的
Yeah.
还记得时间吗
At what time, do you recall?
大概八点半
About half past eight.
你到贝尔法斯特的时间是...
And you arrived in Belfast at?
差不多十二点半
Around half twelve.
四小时行程
That's four hours.
因为药品的关系 在入境时耽搁了
I was delayed at the border, it's the drugs.
每次我都得按他们的指示办手续
I have to go through the paperwork with them every time.
这是当然
Of course, of course.
你在贝尔法斯特时住哪儿
And where did you stay in Belfast?
麦金利旅馆 我常住的那家
The McKinley Inn, it's the one I always use.
他们能证实你说的吗
And they'll confirm that?
他们当然能
Well, of course they will!
督察先生 你问我这些做什么
Inspector, why are asking me all this?
很抱歉 亨特先生 这是办案程序
I'm very sorry, Mr Hunt, I have to do this.
对你的遭遇 我们深表同情
You have our deepest sympathy.
是啊 当然
Yeah. Of course.
我能理解
I understand.
我知道您在想什么
I can see what you're thinking.
我这种丑八怪哪里寻得如此佳人
Where would an ugly old skid like me find a beauty like this?
-他是在药店遇到我的 -没错
- Found me in the chemist shop. - I did. I did.
我以为她和我在一起很开心
I thought she was happy with me.
我以为我令她开心
I thought I made her happy.
你怎么能猜透女人的心思
How can you really know what they're thinking?
有什么让她感到有压力吗
Any reason she might have felt under pressure?
-有没有人和她... -和她什么
- Is there anyone who she...? - Anyone what?
我不知道 她是一个很有魅力的女人
I don't know, she... she was an attractive woman.
你说男人
What, men?
她是有很多追求者 但是
Yeah, she had her fair share of admirers but,
夸克医生 她是个好女孩
she was a good girl, Doctor Quirke.
当然
Yeah.
剧集 | 怪探夸克(2013) | 导航列表