剧集 | 怪探夸克(2013) | 导航列表
What do you think you're doing?
菲比
Phoebe?
她看上去已经喝过几杯了
She looks as if she's had a couple already!
是吗
Is this true?
我的错 马尔 我带她去了麦冈那格尔
Ah. It's my fault, Mal. I took her to McGonagle's.
你觉得带她这个年纪的姑娘
Do you think it's funny
去那种地方很有意思吗
to take a girl of her age to a place like that?
不如我们都进餐厅吧
Why don't we all step into the dining room?
麦冈那格尔是吗 我已经
Oh McGonagle's is it? Lord I haven't set
不知道多久没去过那种地方了
that foot in that den of iniquity for I don't know when!
我们进去吧
Let's go in.
反正我是饿了
I'm hungry if no one else is.
你到底在搞什么 夸克
What the hell are you playing at, Quirke?
没什么 马尔
Nothing, Mal.
你醉醺醺地来我家
You come to my house, drunk,
把我女儿也弄得醉醺醺的
you get my daughter drunk,
-在我们的父亲... -对不起
- on the night when our father... - I'm sorry.
这里没有你的位置
You've no place here.
好吧 那克莉丝汀·福尔斯是怎么回事
Alright. What was Christine Falls about?
她是你的病人吗 马尔
Was she your patient, Mal?
你觉得你惹的麻烦还不够多吗
Don't you think you've caused enough trouble?
你昨晚去我办公室就是为了她吗
Is that why you came to my office last night?
她是怎么死的 马尔
How did she die, Mal?
-医疗事故可以... -什么医疗事故
- Negligence cases can... - What negligence?!
我觉得这应该是你的
Think this might be yours,
你昨天落在我办公室的
you left it behind in the office yesterday.
别掺和这事
Just... stay out of it.
跟你没有任何关系
It's nothing to do with you.
去他♥娘♥的♥肺栓塞
Pulmonary embolism my foot!
我认不出医生的签名
I can't make out the doctor's signature.
不管是谁干的 总之是非常谨慎地
Well, I suppose whoever it was, must have done it out of delicacy
保留了这个可怜女孩的身份
to preserve the poor girl's character.
克莉丝汀·福尔斯
克里米亚街I7号♥
德洛莉丝·莫兰
我什么都不要
I don't want anything.
是克莉丝汀·福尔斯的事 莫兰女士
It's about Christine Falls, Ms Moran.
我认识你 你知道吗
I know who you are, you know?
我在格里芬家工作过
I used to work for the Griffins.
我不知道
I didn't know that.
没错
Oh yes.
当马尔医生和太太刚从波士顿搬回来时
When Doctor and Mrs Mal first came back from Boston
我照顾过他们的女儿 她叫菲比
I used to look after their little girl. Phoebe her name was.
抱歉 我...我不记得了
Sorry, I-I... I don't remember.
你妻子死后 你就总是不在家里
Ah well, after your wife died, you weren't around much.
我给克莉丝汀做了验尸
I did the post mortem on Christine.
-我知道她是怎么死的 -克莉丝
- I know how she died. - Chrissy.
从来不叫她克莉丝汀 她叫克莉丝
Never called her Christine. Chrissy her name was.
你能告诉我发生了什么吗
Would you like to tell me what happened?
太可怕了
Oh, it was terrible.
出了差错
Something went wrong.
她一直在流血 床单都湿透了
She was bleeding, the sheets were soaked.
救护车来的时候 已经晚了
By the time the ambulance came... it was too late.
也许这是最好的结果
Maybe it was for the best.
不然她要过什么生活啊 独自带着孩子
What kind of life would she have had, her with a child?
我知道一个像她那样有孩子的姑娘
I knew a girl had a baby like that.
他们把孩子带走了 送进了孤儿院
They took it off her, put it in an orphanage.
你知道在孤儿院长大是什么感受吧
And you know what it's like to grow up in a place like that?
你为什么要打电♥话♥叫医生呢
Why did you call a consultant?
你为什么不自己叫救护车呢
Why didn't you telephone for the ambulance yourself?
上帝保佑
God love you.
我叫了马尔医生是因为克莉丝要见他
I called Doctor Mal because Chrissy wanted him.
当然 她以前也在宅子里工作
Sure, she used to work up at the house too,
你也不记得了吗
do you not remember that either?
那孩子怎么样了
What happened to the child?
是个小女孩
A little girl it was.
她怎么样了
And what happened to her?
忘了她吧
Forget about her.
我说得已经太多了
I've said more than I should have already.
她还活着吗
Is she alive?
她活下来了吗
Did she live?
这是我的名片
Here's my card.
你可以随时给我打电♥话♥
You can telephone me any time you want.
感谢你
And thank you.
我把那些都写下来了
I've it all written down you know?
我知道如果出事了该把它寄到哪里
And I know where to send it if anything should happen.
我要说的就是这些
And that's all I'm saying.
不 谢谢
No, no. Thank you.
得了吧 马尔
Ah, come on Mal.
-跟我喝一杯吧 -不 谢了
- Have a drink with me for once. - No. Thank you.
我想道歉
I wanted to apologise.
为什么
For what?
为昨晚
Last night.
-我昨晚太过分了 -确实
- I was out of order. - You were.
那个姑娘
This girl,
克莉丝汀·福尔斯
Christine Falls,
我把她从停尸间带回来做了验尸
I got her back from the morgue and I did a P.M. on her.
你骗了我 马尔
You lied to me, Mal.
肺栓塞
Pulmonary embolism?
你应该能想出更好的说辞
You could have come up with something better than that,
而且你当时不是在找她的档案
and you weren't looking up her file,
是为了瞒天过海
you were signing her death certificate
用你的左手伪造了她的死亡证明
with your left hand to disguise it.
你到底在搞什么鬼
Now what the hell were you up to?
你没有...告诉别人吧
You've eh... kept this to yourself?
没有
Yeah, I have.
我不是你的敌人 马尔
I'm not your enemy, Mal.
现在告诉我她的事
Now what about the girl?
我知道她曾在家里工作 多莉·莫兰说的
I know she worked at the house, I heard that from Dolly Moran.
她还跟你说什么了
What else did she tell you?
没什么
Not much.
但她说她把一切都写下来了
But she has it all written down, she told me that.
克莉丝跟别人约会 然后就...
Chrissy was going out with some fellow and eh...
出了那事
the usual.
我们必须开除她
We had to let her go of course.
我让莫兰女士照顾她
I arranged for the Moran woman to look after her.
我那晚接到了电♥话♥
I got a call that night,
让救护车去了
I sent an ambulance.
可已经晚了
It was too late.
但你为什么要搞得那么麻烦
But why would you go to all that trouble,
为什么要拿你的事业冒险
why would you risk your career?
-听着 我是为了家庭着想 -谁的家庭
- Look, I did it for the family. - Whose family?
当然是那个姑娘的
The girl's of course.
孩子的父亲是谁
What about the father?
我说了就是一个外人 我们不知道他的名字
I told you it was just some fellow. We didn't even know his name.
我能相信你吗 马尔
Should I believe you, Mal?
我不在乎你相不相信我
I don't care whether you believe me or not.
那个孩子怎么样了
What about the child?
她怎么了
What about her?
她在哪里 马尔
Where is she, Mal?
死了 是个死胎
Gone. Stillborn.
真遗憾
Sad business.
确实
Very.
但这种事时有发生 对吧
But these things happen, you know?
现在不好意思 夸克 我要打个电♥话♥
Well, if you'll excuse me, Quirke, I have to make a phone call.
就算你不用工作
I have to work this afternoon,
我下午还得上班
even if you don't.
多谢你的午餐
Thanks for lunch.
圣玛德琳修道院
波士顿 马萨诸塞州
-拉特利奇小姐 对吗 -请叫我布伦达
- Miss Ruttledge, is it? - Brenda.
欢迎来波士顿
Welcome to Boston.
也欢迎来圣玛德琳修道院
And to Saint Madeleine's.
剧集 | 怪探夸克(2013) | 导航列表