剧集 | 怪探夸克(2013) | 导航列表
好多人打夸克医生的电♥话♥
It's just... everyone calls on Doctor Quirke's phone
我的办公室又太小
my office is so small.
夸克医生怎么样了
How is Doctor Quirke?
-他快回来了吗 -把你的东西拿走
- Can we expect him back soon? - Get your stuff out of here.
好的 好的
Yeah, yeah.
我要你把过去四周所有的报告
And I want all your reports for the last four weeks,
整齐地摞在夸克医生的桌子上
neatly stacked on Doctor Quirke's desk
等着他来看
ready and waiting for him.
听明白了吗
You got that?
我正要去做 不用别人告诉我
I was going to do it. Sure no-one tells me anything.
叫人把这儿收拾干净
And tell someone to clean up in here.
深深怀念
莎拉·德洛莉丝·格里芬
菲比 抱歉
Phoebe! I'm sorry.
我在医院耽搁了一会儿
I got tied up at the hospital.
首演总会迟一些
They always start late on opening nights.
吉米来了
There's Jimmy.
朋友们好啊
Ahoy my hearties!
这身打扮很帅
Looking good.
伊莎贝尔看上去美极了
Isabel looks so beautiful.
伊莎贝尔·加洛维主演
《海达·高布乐》
亨利克·易卜生作品
那张照片肯定是十年前拍的
Sure that picture's ten years old.
你瞎说什么呢 这是为这场演出拍的
What are you talking about it, it's for this show!
来吧
Come on.
你好 菲比
Hello, Phoebe.
你好
Hi.
你回来了
You're home.
是啊 昨天回来的
Yeah. I got back yesterday.
马尔给了我一张
So Mal gave me the ticket
今晚演出的票 抱歉
for this, for tonight, excuse me.
他在上班
He's working.
这是吉米·迈纳
This is Jimmy Minor.
您好
How do you do.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
-这是帕特里克 -很高兴认识你
- Patrick. - Nice to meet you.
您好 先生
How do you do, sir.
这是夸克 他是我的...
This is Quirke. He's my em...
是的 你在医院工作吗
Yeah. Em... do you work at the hospital?
-是的 我正在医院实习 -是吗
- Yeah, I'm doing my residency. - Ah!
不错 好极了
Good, that's great.
看啊 她来了
Oh look out, here she is!
你的表演精彩极了
You were fantastic!
别提了 我都吓坏了
Oh stop I was horrid!
吉米
Oh, Jimmy!
帕特里克 你真好
Patrick! You're a darling.
-谢谢你能来 -恭喜你
- Thank you so much for coming. - Congratulations.
-您好 -你好
- Hello. - Hello.
恭喜你 演出棒极了
Congratulations that was wonderful.
谢谢
Thank you.
我得走了
Well, I'd better rush off.
很高兴认识你们
Nice to meet you all.
感谢您的光临
Thank you very much for coming.
晚安 菲比
Goodnight, Phoebe.
爱尔兰总理阿蒙·德·瓦勒拉承认
...An Taoiseach Eamon de Valera admited that
虽然没有确切数据
while he had no definitive statistics to hand,
但移♥民♥出境率确实高居不下
emigration is clearly running at a very high rate.
就业和移♥民♥这两大弊病
Employment and emigration are the two evils
将是今后政♥府♥工作的重点
towards which is government's principle efforts are being directed.
他同时也谴责了科斯特洛先生的前任政♥府♥
He went on to blame Mr. Costello's previous administration,
其政策阻碍了经济的复苏
for policies which are hampered economical recovery.
总理重申要将农业
Minister restate that agriculture must form
作为国家繁荣的基础
the basis of any prosperity we might attain.
我忘了你喜欢怎么喝
I forget how you take it.
-要我给你拿点... -黑的就好
- Do you want me to get you some...? - Black is fine.
我很抱歉葬礼后就没去看过你
Sorry I haven't seen you since the funeral.
我收到你的卡片了
I got your card.
但我想去看看你
But I wanted to drop by.
一切都变得...那什么了
Things just got... you know?
你在圣约翰医院过得怎么样
What was it like, in Saint John's?
在那儿...
It was...
-你戒了吗 -是啊
- You've stopped...? - Yeah.
戒了一个多月了
Over a month now.
你过得好吗
And how are you?
挺好的
I'm okay.
你想莎拉吗
Do you miss Sarah?
想
Yeah.
你呢
Do you?
我来见你是有事相求
Ah... I did have a reason to come and see you.
我的一个朋友失踪了
A friend of mine has disappeared.
我不知道你认不认识她 她叫爱普尔
I don't know if you know her, April?
爱普尔·拉蒂默
April Latimer.
她是医学院大我几届的学姐
She was a few years ahead of me at the College of Surgeons.
你跟她的家人谈过吗
Have you spoken to her family?
我不认识她的家人
I don't know them.
我认识她的哥哥
Well I know the brother a little bit.
他是个颇有名气的妇科医生
He's quite a well-known gynaecologist.
你能问问她还好吗
Could you ask him if she's alright?
如果你愿意的话我们可以一起去问
Yeah, we can ask him together if you like.
谢谢 夸克
Thanks, Quirke.
奥斯卡·拉蒂默医生
爱尔兰皇家内科医师学会会员
皇家妇产科医师学会会员
诊察室
你们来得这么早可真幸运
It's lucky you came by so early,
这是我仅有的一点空闲时间
this is positively the only time I ever get.
感谢您抽出时间见我们 医生
We appreciate you taking the time, Doctor.
不用客气
Not at all.
您在电♥话♥中提到我妹妹爱普尔
You mentioned on the phone something about my sister April.
是的 是这样...
Yeah, well it's just...
希望您别告诉我她又惹上麻烦了
I hope you're not going to tell me she's in trouble again.
实际上是菲比 她...
Well it's... Phoebe really she's...
-她有点担心她 -是吗
- she's a little concerned about her. - Oh?
事情是这样的 没人...
Well... the thing is... no-one has,
我是说她的朋友半个多月都没见过她
well none of her friends have seen her in over two weeks.
-我恐怕爱莫能助 -当然我们本不用管
- I'm not sure I can help you. - I'm sure it's none of our business.
不 您没明白 夸克医生
No, you don't understand, Doctor Quirke.
连我都有四年半没见过爱普尔了
I haven't seen April in four-and-a-half years
-而且她住得离我很近 -是吗
- and she lives around the corner from me. - Oh.
而且我很抱歉地说
Now I'm sorry to say that anything
最近只要听到任何爱普尔的消息 就都是
we ever hear from April these days is the odd bit of...
难堪的丑闻
well, unpleasant gossip.
我很想帮您 但是爱普尔她...
I'd like to help you but that's... April is...
如果您问问您母亲
Do you think that if you
她会不会知道女儿的下落
asked your mother she might know where she is?
现在不行 夸克医生
Not at this time, Doctor Quirke.
我只能这么说
Look, what I will say is that
以我对爱普尔的了解 她很快就又出现了
knowing April she'll probably show up sooner or later.
我的病人来了
That's my first appointment.
-打扰您了 -不客气
- Thank you for your time. - Not at all.
再见 格里芬小姐
Miss Griffin.
你觉得他说的是真话吗
Do you think he was telling the truth?
不知道
Don't know.
他有可能在替她打掩护
He could be protecting her because
-因为她不希望别人找到她 -是啊
- she doesn't want anyone to know where she is. - Mm.
你不觉得他向两个陌生人
Don't you think he was awfully quick
暴露糟糕的家庭关系的速度也太快了点
to tell two strangers what a disaster his family is?
也许他根本不在乎
He might be beyond caring.
他怎么可能连妹妹都不关心
How could you not care about your sister?
你对正常家庭的概念
The landscape of your average family,
菲比 可能会跟别人不太一样
Phoebe, can be quite strange.
抱歉 我不该这么说
I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that.
不 不是这个 就是
No, it's not that it's just...
我就是知道爱普尔碰上了坏事 夸克
剧集 | 怪探夸克(2013) | 导航列表