剧集 | 怪探夸克(2013) | 导航列表
Can't be too soon for me.
我是格里芬夫人
Mrs Griffin.
好的 请坐
That's fine, take a seat.
莎拉
Sarah.
你好
Hello.
你在这儿做什么
Wh-what are you doing here?
我不想让马尔知道
I just didn't want Mal to know.
他总是小题大做
He takes everything so seriously.
他太爱操心了
He gets so worried.
怎么了
Wh-what's wrong?
头疼
Oh, headaches...
很严重
really bad ones.
有时候疼得特别厉害...
Sometimes so bad that I...
整整一天过去 我...
well whole days go by and I...
你看的是哪个大夫
Who have you been seeing?
菲茨杰拉德
Fitzgerald.
然后呢
And?
他给我检查了心电图
He's running ECGs and em...
照了X光
x-rays and...
他说查不出哪里有问题
he says he can't find anything wrong.
我觉得你需要...
I think...what you need...
好好放个假
is a good holiday.
是啊
Yeah.
我们都需要好好放个假
I think we both need a good holiday.
我们去哪儿呢
Where would we go?
罗马 佛罗伦萨
Rome, Florence?
维罗纳
Verona.
我该怎么跟马尔说呢
What would I say to Mal?
你可以告诉他你要跟我去维罗纳
You can tell him you're going to Verona with me.
莎拉 如果你有事想找我聊
Sarah... you know where I am
你知道我在哪儿
if you ever need to talk to me about anything.
我知道
I know.
帽子之家
抱歉 卡夫-威尔克斯夫人
I'm sorry, Mrs Cuffe-Wilkes.
守时是淑女的美德 格里芬小姐
Punctuality is the politeness of princes, Ms Griffin.
是的 卡夫-威尔克斯夫人
Yeah, Mrs Cuffe-Wilkes.
既然你来了 那就帮我跑个腿吧
But now that you are here, you can do me a message.
用来熏纸巾的玫瑰香水用完了
I've run out of rosewater for the tissue paper.
银天鹅美容店
基尔玫瑰香水 我最好记下来
Keel's Rosewater, I'd better write that down.
-要是搞错就糟了 不是吗 -倒也未必
- Would be a tragedy if I got it wrong, wouldn't it? - Hardly that.
不好说
Oh I don't know.
事虽琐碎 意味深长
Little things mean a lot.
那是首歌♥ 不是吗
That's a song, isn't it?
*从房♥间对面 飞来一个吻*
*Blow me a kiss from across the room*
*我容光黯淡 你赞我好看*
*Say I look nice when I'm not*
*走过我身边 抚过我的发*
*Touch my hair as you pass my chair*
*事虽琐碎 意味深长*
*Little things mean a lot*
基尔玫瑰香水 您贵姓
Keel's Rosewater. And your name is?
-格里芬 -格里芬
- Em... Griffin. - Griffin.
-小姐还是夫人 -小姐
- Miss or Mrs? - Miss.
好极了
Splendid.
-电♥话♥号♥码 -147-749
- Telephone number? - 147-749.
是日间联♥系♥电♥话♥吗
And is that a daytime number?
是的 是家帽子店
Yeah, it's the hat shop.
帽子之家
Maison de Chapeaux.
帽子之家
Maison de Chapeaux!
卡夫-威尔克斯夫人怎么样
Tell me, how is Mrs Cuff-Wilkes?
挺好的
She's alright.
我倒是可以告诉您一两件关于她的八卦
I could tell you a thing or two about that one.
好吧 我们稍后会致电给您
Right, well we'll give you a ring very soon.
我相信敝店能够满足您的需求
I'm sure we'll be able to help you one way or another.
谢谢
Thank you.
-再见 -再见
- Goodbye. - Aurevoir.
她是谁
Who was that?
格里芬小姐
A Miss Griffin,
一位在帽子店工作的年轻漂亮的小姐
very nice young lady works in the hat shop.
你可不想要年轻漂亮的小姐 莱斯利
You don't want a nice, young lady, Leslie,
你想要我
you want me.
来吧
Come on.
咱们下午休息
Let's take the afternoon off.
夸克医生
Doctor Quirke.
辛克莱医生
Doctor Sinclair.
我还是小伙子的时候很害怕这些东西
I used to be afraid of those things when I was a little lad.
我姑妈有一条 她假装用它咬我
My aunty had one and she'd pretend to give me a nip with it.
我总觉得她会把我的鼻尖咬掉
I always thought she'd take off the end of my nose.
有进展吗
So... any joy?
体内的褪黑激素含量过高
Ah... melatonin quantities that
表明她安♥眠♥药♥服用过量
suggest she took an overdose of sleeping medication.
还有二乙酰吗♥啡♥ 这个我没法解释
And eh... diamorphine which I can't really account for.
-就是海♥洛♥因♥ -谢谢 辛克莱医生
- That's heroin. - Thank you, Doctor Sinclair.
鉴于没有潜在病理
See there's no underlying pathology,
所以海♥洛♥因♥不是用来止痛的
so I'd say that she wasn't taking it for pain relief.
我们刚才正在找针孔
We were just looking for needle marks.
没想到她是这种人
I wouldn't have thought she was the type.
吸毒可不分哪种人
I don't think there's any particular type.
鼻腔没有发炎
See, there's no nasal inflammation
也就是说 她是靠口服的
which means she was taking it orally.
您觉得是自杀还是意外
Suicide or accident, would you say?
很难说
Hard to tell.
把这两种药一起服用可能是搞错了药
I mean with that combination of drugs it could be a mistake.
尸体是在离家很远的地方被发现的
She was a long way from home.
换做是我
Well if it was me...
我会在群山环抱中结束生命
I'd lose myself in the mountains, do it there.
您想过自杀
You've thought about it, then?
谁没想过
Haven't we all?
我没想过 夸克医生
Not me, Doctor Quirke.
那么您认为不是谋杀
So you don't suspect foul play?
还不好说
It's too early to tell.
我想先查出她服用的是什么
I'd like to find out what it is that she took though.
车上发现什么药瓶或者药片了吗
Any bottles or pills found in the car?
如果有的话应该是
If there were they'd be
被作为证据收起来了 我去找找
impounded as evidence, let me look into it.
该死的
Bloody hell!
需要帮忙吗
Do you need a hand with that?
又见面了
Hello again!
当然 多谢 该死的门自己关上了
Yeah, thank you. Bloody door slammed shut
亨特太太又回家了 麻烦你了
and Mrs Hunt's gone home, would you mind?
钥匙就在我的上衣兜里
Keys are in my jacket pocket just there.
谢谢
Thank you.
芝麻开门
That's the ticket.
别走开
Now don't run away.
夸克医生
Doctor Quirke!
我回家路上顺道来的
Just on my way home.
您在哪儿找到的
Where'd you find it?
在车里 我没有给您 明白吗
In the car. I didn't give it to you, alright?
这不符合正当规程
It's not proper procedure.
那您为什么给我
So why are you?
如果我每个案子都遵守正当规程
If I follow proper procedure in every case,
我就什么都干不成了
I'd never get anything done.
上面没有标签
It's got no label on it.
但是底部有些残留物
But there's some residue left at the bottom.
这非常有用 谢谢
This will be very helpful. Thanks.
-有什么发现告诉我 -我会的
- Let me know what you find. - I will.
那就不多打扰您了 夸克医生
I won't take up any more of your evening, Doctor Quirke.
督察
Oh, Inspector... em...
我正准备去喝一杯 如果...
I was going to go for a drink, if eh...
-倒也正是时候 -是啊
- Well we've reached a respectable hour. - Right.
想要什么
So, what's it to be?
-金汤力 -金汤力
- Gin and tonic. - Gin and tonic,
品位不错 麻烦来两杯
that's my girl. Make that two, please.
多要汤力水吗 格里芬小姐
剧集 | 怪探夸克(2013) | 导航列表