剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表
他应该生气 你应该读的
As he should be. You should read it.
他写得很辛苦 我也会生气的
He worked hard on that thing. I'd be mad.
我还生他的气呢 好吗?
I'm mad at him too, okay?
我气他没问我就辞职
I'm mad that he quit his jobwithout asking me.
我气他领养了一只狗
I'm mad that he got a dog.
我气他居家“假装”在写一本
I'm mad that he's at homejust "pretending" to work on something
根本没人想读的书
that nobody wants.
婚姻啊
Marriage.
我不怀念
Can't say I miss it.
两位 你们能别击掌了吗?
Guys, can you stop high fiving, please?
好- 当然
Oh, yeah.- Yeah, absolutely.
如果我们让你如此心烦你为什么不回家去读你老公的书?
If we're annoying you so much, why don'tyou go home and read your husband's book
你本来就该读的- 不要 谢谢
like you should be doing?- No, thank you.
打扰一下 嗨 这个警告牌
Excuse me. Hi, this warning sign,
“不要接触水 细菌含量较高”
"Don't touch the water.High bacteria levels,"
是指当前的水质吗?
is that the current conditions?
对 当然是 千万别碰水
Yeah. For sure.Yeah, you do not wanna touch the water.
我们也许该改天再来 对吧?
I mean, we shouldprobably rain check, right?
但他必须这么说他在这里工作 有责任的
But he has to say this.He works here. It's a liability thing.
不...真的是这样
No, no, that's real.
请不要碰水
Like, please don't touch the water.
你不能让水接触任何黏膜或体腔开口
You can't get itin any membrane or orifice.
眼睛、耳朵、鼻子、嘴等等
So, eyes, ears, nose, mouth, et cetera.
等等?是什么意思?
Et cetera? What does that mean?
阴♥道♥- 屁♥股♥
Vagina.- Butt.
我就知道你会说屁♥股♥- 没有
I thought you were gonna say butt.- Nope.
对 请都不要碰
Yeah, either of them, please.
小鸡鸡的孔呢?- 都不行
What about like a wiener hole?- All of it is bad.
好 也许...- 你们要租三条单人船吗?
Okay. Maybe...- Do you guys wanna do three singles?
不 我从没玩过 得和别人一起
Oh, no. I've never been before.I gotta go with somebody.
好 我们一起吧- 好
Oh, yeah. We can go together.- All right.
好- 但我不想一个人划
Yeah.- But I don't wanna be alone.
放松 我们就在彼此身旁 对吗?
Relax. We'll be rightbeside each other, okay?
冷静 这应该是一项放松的活动
Chill out.This is supposed to be relaxing.
你把大家都弄紧张了
You're stressing everybody out.
什么?开玩笑呢?我很冷静
What? Are you kidding me? I'm so chill.
好 看着- 厉害
Okay. Look at that.- There she is.
双人船就是这艘
The double is this one right herefor you guys.
很好
Great.
出发点就在那边
And the launch point'sjust right down there.
好 谢谢- 不会错过
Cool. Thanks.- You'll see it.
好 这条是我的?
Okay. Cool. This me?
你的船在那里 我们刚刚清洗过
And then that is your vessel there.And we just cleaned it out, so...
为什么?
Why?
等等 河经过游民营地?
So, wait, it's pastthe homeless encampment?
对 在对岸 就在岸边
Yeah, just on the other side.It's, like, right there.
绕过去 别穿过去
Just go around. Don't go through.
他们不会惹你的 但别穿过去
They're cool. But don't go through.
嘿 两位 等等啊
Hey, guys! Guys, wait up.
西尔维娅 动起来
Sylvia, move that ass!
那好吧
All right then.
两位 凯蒂
Guys! Katie?
很惬意吧?
Isn't this nice?
太棒了 好美
So great. It's gorgeous.
我在想 你们想不想...大约再玩个五分钟、十分钟
I was thinking, you wanna, like,maybe, like, another ten... five minutes
我们就撤?
we just, like, stop doing thisand get out of here?
去喝点啤酒?
Get some brewskies?
我可以在这里待一整天
I could spend all day in here.
我也是 真惬意
Me too. It's so nice.
好吧 我也是
Yeah, me too.
说来好笑...平常 你往下看洛杉矶河
You know, it's funny... in normal lifewhen you look down at the LA River,
只觉得脏兮兮的
it just looks grimy.
是 从这里看也挺脏的
Yeah, it's kinda grimy in here too.
但在河面泛舟就能发现很多未曾看过的美
But then when you're in itthere's just so much unseen beauty.
很美- 天啊 看那只鸟
It's amazing.- Oh, my God. Look at that bird.
是什么?秃鹫吗?秃头鹰还是什么?
What is that? Is that a condor?Like, a bald eagle or something?
是鹭吗?
A heron? A heron?
是海鸥...- 可能只是只海鸥
That's a seagull. It's a seagull.- It might just be a seagull.
但神奇的是 你下到河里
But what's crazy iswhen you're down here in the river
连海鸥看起来都完全不一样了
it gives seagulls,like, a whole new context.
你会发现它们其实挺美的 懂我意思吧?
Like, you really notice their beauty.You know what I mean?
对 这就是洛杉矶河的魔力
Yes. That is the magic of the LA River.
是 我知道 确实 这是魔力 同意
Yes, I know. It is. It's magic. I agree.
希望它别染上肝炎吧
Hope it doesn't get hepatitis.
真好 很干净 能看见河底
So nice. It's clear.You can see the bottom.
那是个水母宝宝吗?- 我的天...
Is that a baby jellyfish?- Oh, my...
不 那是不知怎么缠在一起的六个避孕套
No, that's, like, six condomsthat somehow got clumped together.
你想泼水?
You wanna splash?
我泼你- 你最好把小鸡鸡的孔挡住
I'll splash you.- You better cover that wiener hole!
你最好把阴♥道♥遮住- 水 不 沾到我手上了
You better fucking cover your vagina.- Water. No, I got that on my hand.
我沾到...水了
I'm getting some...
你最好把你的“等等”遮住
You better cover your etcetera.
别闹...
No, no, no.
停- 你这混♥蛋♥
Stop!- You fucker.
水进我嘴里了 真提神
I got it in my mouth.It's really refreshing.
是吗?- 是
Yeah?- Yeah.
是 确实尝着很新鲜
Yeah, that does taste really fresh.
来吧
Let's do it.
好耶
Oh, yeah.
感觉好极了- 天啊
That feels good.- Oh, my God.
我现在凉快多了 各位
I'm so much cooler now, guys.
感觉真好
It feels nice.
洛杉矶河里主要是雨水
The LA River's mostly rainwater.
对 来自山里
Yeah, it's coming down from the mountain.
对 穿过圣塔莫妮卡山脉
Yeah. It filters throughthe Santa Monica mountain range.
比我家自来水的味道要好
Tastes better than my tap water.
你们说什么呢?- 洛杉矶河
What the fuck are you two talking about?- The LA River!
别喝了- 很好喝
Stop drinking the water.- It's good.
不
No.
只是一根羽毛- 羽毛而已 大自然嘛
It's just a feather.- Just a feather. Nature.
再喝点水吧
Have more water.
我不渴了- 好吧
Yeah, I'm not thirsty anymore.- Okay.
来点普瑞来洗手液?- 不 那东西有毒
Do you want some Purell?- No, that stuff's toxic!
别闹
Get that out of here.
嘿
Hey.
好像天气预报有雨- 不要
I think forecast called for some rain.- No.
小心- 小心
Look out.- Watch out!
别闹- 水面起浪了
Don't do that.- It's getting choppy.
水面起浪了
It's getting choppy.
不要 别泼水
Absolutely not. Don't do that.
给你来点肝炎- 波涛汹涌
Some hepatitis coming your way!- There's a swell.
来啊
Come on.
别...- 住手...
Don't...- Stop! Stop!
你去哪?- 你去哪?
Where are you going?- Where you going?
走开
Away.
你去哪?
Where you going?
小西 你去哪?- 回来
Where you going, Syl?- Get back here!
回来- 堵住你身上的孔...
Get back!- Plug your hole! Plug your hole.
堵住你的屁♥眼♥- 堵住你的屁...
Plug your booty hole!- Plug your booty...
凯蒂?威尔?
Katie? Will?
两位?
Guys?
该死
Fuck!
怎么回事?
What is happening?
先生 这是哪里?
Sir, where am I?
这河道...和主入口是相通的吗?
Any... Is this connected to the main start?
这也算美吧
I guess that's beautiful.
别吃了 好恶心
Don't eat that. That's gross.
(不索取 不可得)
“不索取 不可得”
"Don't ask, don't get."
你好
Hiya.
美好的祝愿 祝你今天愉快
剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表