剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表
in some stupid toast he's planning for tomorrow.
好 - 但威尔不想
Oh, okay. - And Will doesn't wanna do it.
依照我对爸的瞭解,敬酒时一定会很尴尬
Knowing Dad, I am sure that the toast is going to be real cringe,
但如果威尔致词了,我爸会很开心
but it would mean so much to Dad if Will did it.
妳觉得妳能试着说服他吗?
Do you think you could try to convince him?
当然,我可以试试看,毕竟妳很瞭解威尔
Of course. No, I can try. I mean... You know Will.
很难说服他去做他不想做的事 妳一定很清楚
It's very hard to convince him to do anything he doesn't wanna do, as you know.
如果妳能不经意地劝劝他,那就太棒了
If you could just float it, that would be amazeballs.
太棒了,对
Amazing, yes.
抱歉,我要接电♥话♥
Pardon me. I have a call.
北♥京♥办公室打来的 妳也是执行长,妳懂的
Beijing office. You're a CEO. You get it.
是啊,别再拿我跟妳比了
Oh, yeah. Stop comparing us.
你好,强尼66
Nǐ hǎo. Johnny 66.
...薯格格
...waffle fries.
阿青
Chin.
好吧
Okay.
嘿...妳这麽快就要走了吗?
Hey, hey, hey. You... You're leaving already?
对,我得去俱乐部 明天之前有很多事要做
Yeah. I gotta get to the club. Lot to do before tomorrow.
是啊 - 你期待吗?
Yeah. - Are you excited?
当然,非常期待,超级期待
Yes. Very excited. Super excited.
那就好 - 对
Great. - Yeah.
超期待的 - 怎麽了?你还好吗?
Super psyched. - What's wrong? You okay?
听着,我得跟妳说一件事,可以吗?
Look, I got something I need to tell you, okay?
天啊,她怀孕了吗?珍娜怀孕了吗?
Oh, my God. Is she pregnant? Is Jenna pregnant?
不是...该死,不是...
No. No. Fuck, no. No, no. No, no.
正好相反,算是吧,在某个层面来说
The opposite actually. Sort of. In some ways.
我喜欢上一个人
I have a crush on somebody.
什麽? - 我喜欢上一个人
What? - I have a crush on somebody.
你到底要跟我说什麽?
What the hell are you trying to tell me?
我不...不是... - 你噼腿了吗?
I'm not... No, no. - Are you having an affair?
你在说什麽? - 我没有,我...
What are you telling me? - I'm not. I'm...
那只是单纯的暗恋,我单纯地暗恋...
It's just an innocent crush. I have an innocent crush on...
妳从来没暗恋过人吗?
Have you never had a crush on somebody before?
小时候有,那时我十岁 - 就是说嘛
When I was a child. I was 10 years old. - There you go.
妳懂那种感觉,我就是那样
You know what it's like. That's what I got.
我就是那样,好吗? - 什麽意思?
I got one of those, okay? - What do you mean?
这会毁了这一切吗? - 只是暗...不会
Is this gonna blow everything up? - It's just a... No.
只是单纯的...有一点... - 我不想听
It's just an innocent... A small little... - I don't wanna hear about it.
我无法把这种感觉藏在心裡
Well, I can't keep these feelings locked inside me.
你可以,这就是婚姻
Yes, you can. That's marriage.
藏在心裡,封起来,埋起来
Just lock it up. Shut it down. Just bury it.
我跟妳说了,太迟了 - 你到底是怎样?
I told you. Too late. - What's wrong with you?
忘了那个人
Forget about this person.
早知道我就什麽都不说,因为这太可笑了
I shouldn't have said anything because it was a joke.
什麽? - 我什麽都没说过
What? - I never said anything.
我从没说过,从没发生过 - 妳还在啊?
I never brought this up. Never happened. - Still here?
嗨,亲爱的 - 天啊
Hey, sweetie. - Oh, my God.
嗨 - 妳好吗?
Hi. - What's up?
天啊 - 真高兴见到妳,对,那...
Oh, my gosh. - Good to see you. Yeah, so...
是啊 - 真高兴见到妳...
Yeah. - It's so good to see you and...
再见囉
and I'll see you later.
明天见,再见
See you tomorrow. Bye.
我不认为喜欢上别人只是婚前紧张的表现
I don't think having a crush is just pre-wedding jitters.
不然还会是怎样? 就是因为结婚带来的压力
Well, what else could it be? It's the pressure of getting married.
这是他必须真正下定决心的时刻
This is the moment where he really has to pull the trigger and,
结果他果然想临阵脱逃,威尔就是这样
of course, he's getting cold feet. It's classic Will.
他喜欢上谁? - 我没问
Who does he have a crush on? - I didn't ask.
我一点都不想知道 - 妳说了什麽?
I don't want to know anything about it. - What did you say?
我叫他闭嘴,要他有种一点
I just told him to shut the fuck up and grow a pair.
我觉得妳得好好地听他说
I think you need to hear him out.
我也想听他说
I would love to hear him out,
但我必须在早上7点前 到高尔夫球场等人送货来
but I have to be at the golf course by 7:00 a.m. for deliveries.
还有60位宾客要来 其中有十几位是从外地来
And then I have 60 guests arriving, a dozen of which are from out of town.
然后我还得为敬酒活动安装一套影音系统
And then, apparently, I have to install an AV system for the toast.
这比倾听妳朋友威尔 对婚姻的疑虑还重要吗?
And that's more important than hearing about your friend Will's marriage doubts?
没时间疑虑了,好吗?已经没机会了
There's no time for doubts anymore, okay? That ship has sailed.
无论他想不想,他都要结婚了
He's getting married whether he likes it or not.
婚礼一定得办,已经箭在弦上了
This wedding is happening. The machine is on.
箭在弦上?
The machine is on?
对,箭在弦上,不得不发,懂吗?
Yes. It is on. There's no off switch, okay?
我知道这份工作对妳来说很重要
I know this job means a lot to you,
但别因为这样就不跟威尔好好聊聊
but don't let it get in the way of talking to Will.
结婚是重大决定
Getting married is a big decision.
你觉得我不知道吗? 我们结婚前,我超崩溃的
You think I don't know that? I was a basket case before our wedding.
威尔不得不安抚我
Will had to talk me down.
等等,妳很崩溃?他有安抚妳?
Wait. You were? He did?
没有...
No. No, no.
开玩笑的...
JK, JK, JK.
我找不到我的护唇膏 - 在床头柜上
I cannot find my lip balm. - It's on the nightstand.
好,好吧
Okay. Fine.
你说得对
You're right.
我会在明天派对开始前找时间跟他聊
I'll find time to talk to him before the party tomorrow.
我觉得他如果不需要找人聊 他就不会提这件事
I don't think he would've said anything if he didn't need someone to talk to.
我知道,好,谢谢你
I know. Okay. Thank you.
幸好有你在
I'm so lucky to have you.
不客气,我爱妳 - 我也爱你,宝贝
Of course. I love you. - I love you too, baby.
跟你结婚是我此生最好的决定
Getting married to you was the best decision I ever made.
天啊,我还醒着耶
Oh, my God. I'm still awake.
哇,她真的是超级电灯泡耶
Wow, she is such a cockblock.
我们干嘛买♥♥那副500美元的耳机给她? 她根本没在用啊
Why did we buy her those $500 headphones if she doesn't wear them?
(日景高尔夫俱乐部)
(别♥墅♥区,高尔夫球场)
看看那个,对吧?
Look at that. Right?
嘿,朋友,嗨 - 嘿
Hey, buddy. Hi. - Hey.
嗨,希薇亚 - 珍娜,妳好漂亮
Hi, Sylvia. - Jenna, you look so lovely.
是啊,对吧?
Yeah, right?
恭喜你们 - 谢了,活动安排得好棒
You guys, congratulations. - Thanks. This whole thing's amazing.
妳做得真好,对 - 我...是啊
You did really great. Yeah. - I... Yeah.
我好喜欢桌上的企鹅 - 是啊,好多企鹅
I love the penguins on the tables. - Yeah, so many penguins.
好有我们的风格,妳做得真好 - 真的
It's so us. You did such a great job. - It really is.
很棒...真的
Such a great... It really is.
还有配色... - 对
And the color palette... - Yes.
对,我知道 - 真的很搭
Yes. I know. - ...I mean, it worked.
好多不同的颜色 - 对
So many different colors. - Yeah.
妳说得对 - 所有颜色都有
You were right! - It's all of them.
对,应有尽有 - 颜色大集♥合♥,对
Yeah, basically all of them. - It's a combination. Yeah.
懂的人就会知道 - 对,妳很懂
When you know, you know. - Yeah, you knew.
恭喜 - 嘿,彼特叔叔
Congratulations. - Hey, Uncle Pete.
对,真高兴见到你 - 彼特叔叔,嗨
Yeah. Good to see you. - Uncle Pete. Hi.
哪裡能喝到苏格兰威士忌?
Where can a man get a scotch around here?
我带你去,往这裡 - 对
I will show you. This way. - Yes.
长官,有一整间酒吧 - 爱你,企鹅
Full bar right there, sir. - Love you, penguin.
爱妳喔,小企鹅
Love you, Penguini.
别被彼特叔叔骗了
Don't be fooled by Uncle Pete.
他看似可爱,但听说他在韩国吃过一个人
He might look cute. Apparently, he ate a man in Korea.
哇,他有说味道怎麽样吗? - 像千层麵
Wow. Did he say what it tasted like? - Lasagna.
他八成跟加菲猫一样讨厌週一,对吧?
I bet that guy hates Mondays. Am I right?
我想跟妳道歉,昨天突然跟妳说那些事
I just want to apologize about springing all that shit on you yesterday.
我不该那样做 - 不...
I shouldn't have done that. - No, no.
实在不应该
That was not cool of me.
不用道歉 - 不,没事的
No apology necessary. - No. It's all good.
你是想跟我讲事情
You were trying to talk to me about something.
但我拒绝了,我不应该那样
I shut you down, and I shouldn't have done that,
对不起 - 不,没关係
and I'm sorry. - No, it's fine.
不,说真的,我当时吓坏了 但我现在感觉好多了
No, honestly, I was freaking out, but I feel much better now.
已经过去了,我没事了,好吗? - 好
It's in the past. I'm over it, okay? - Okay.
对,真的,很好 - 那就好,但...
Yeah. Totally. Great. - I'm glad to hear it, but...
对 - 如果你又想聊聊那件事,或...
Yes. - ...if you wanna talk about it again or...
不用,我很好,那没什麽
I don't. I'm fine. It's nothing.
不重要,所以不需要谈
Not a thing, so there's nothing to talk about.
收到,说到这个
Copy that. Speaking of which,
珍娜说她想要我问你一件事
剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表