剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表
You're just as fucked up as we are!
对 - 我才没有,我没有
Yeah! - No, I am actually not. I'm not.
妳拿妳老公跟麦可杰克森相比
You're comparing your husband to Michael Jackson.
这可不妙,这很有问题 - 对,听听妳自己说的话
That's not good. That's a red flag. - Yes! Do you hear yourself?
还有,我们是妳生活中最有趣的两个人
Also, we are the two most interesting people in your life.
对,没错,妳没资格评断我们
Yeah, exactly. You don't get to judge us.
妳也没资格来一个名叫老红酒馆
You also don't get to come to a place called Red's fucking Tavern
酒保没牙齿的地方点生菜汉堡
with a toothless man behind the bar and order a lettuce-wrapped hamburger.
妳觉得麵包配不上妳
You think you're too good for buns.
我没有... - 妳有...
No, I don't. No, I don't. - Yes, you do. Yes, you do.
妳显然有,妳有 - 不,这无关好坏或...
You obviously do. You do. - No. It's not about bad and good or...
妳自认优越,不屑吃麵包
You think you're too good for a bun.
太优越了 - 不,我没有,我...
Too good. - No. No, I don't! I...
好了...
Okay, okay, okay, okay.
你满意了吗?
Are you happy now?
非常正常,这样真的好正常
Very normal. This is all very normal.
很正常的行为
Just normal behavior.
...将会确定“报酬”一词的定义
...word "compensation" will be finalized
并釐清顾问委员会成员是否接受
and whether staggered terms will be accepted to the members
错开任期
of the advisory committees
因为可能涉及法规遵循问题 我们应该重新召开会议...
since regulatory compliance may come into play. We should reconvene...
我要去厕所
I have to use the bathroom.
很好笑,别再吹了
Very funny. You can stop.
我叫你别吹了
I said you can stop.
老兄,这样很过分
It's uncalled for, dude.
你真的要这样?
Seriously.
真的要这样?你还继续吹?
Seriously? You're carrying on?
嘿,老兄,你没事吧?
Hey, man. Are you okay?
你刚刚有吹口哨吗?
Were you whistling?
没有,我在拉屎
No, I was taking a shit.
我要回去拉完,可以吗?
I'm gonna go finish now, okay?
我发现屋主的数量总体上有增加
I find that there's an uptick in homeowners generally.
大家... - 山姆,该死
People are-- - Sam, goddamn it!
好溷乱的播客
This is a chaotic podcast.
海盗泡芙呢?
Where's the Pirate's Booty?
妳吃掉了
You just ate it.
海盗泡芙是有味道的空气
Pirate's Booty is flavored air.
我只是想动动我的嘴巴
I just want to do something with my mouth.
是她说的喔
That's what she said.
后车厢还有
There's more in the back.
好,抱歉,我们继续聊,黛安
Okay. Sorry. Let's get back to it, Diane.
我来把这个放好,好
I'm just gonna fix this. Okay.
妳录影时得找个保姆来顾小孩
You gotta get your kid a babysitter while you record.
搞屁啊? - 喂
What the fuck? - Hey!
妳干嘛翻我的东西?
What are you doing going through my shit?
你在干嘛? - 这是我的企鹅
What are you doing? - This is my penguin!
妳怎麽能翻我的东西?
How dare you go through my stuff?
你又来企鹅那一套? - 对,我就是带着...这是...
You and the penguins again? - Yeah, that's what's in my... It's a...
这是一隻超大企鹅,好吗?满意了吧?
It's a giant penguin, okay? You fucking happy?
这是求和的礼物 - 你...
It's a peace offering. - Are you...
你疯了,威尔 - 我没疯
You're crazy, Will. - I'm not crazy.
妳懂我的想法
You get what I'm doing here.
我相信我的直觉 - 不,你的直觉错了
I'm following my gut. Yes! - No! Your gut is wrong.
才没有,妳在说什... - 这太夸张了
It's not! What are you talk... - This is too far!
为什麽会太夸张?
Why is this too far?
你疯了 - 送个好礼物给别人算疯吗?
You're crazy. - To give someone a nice gift is crazy?
听着,我感觉很差,我很愧疚
Look, I feel bad. I feel guilty.
我不希望她恨我,懂吗?
I don't want her to hate me, okay?
这些感觉是高尚、可理解、自然的
And those feelings are all noble and understandable and natural
而且非常正常 只要是侷限在这辆厢型车上
and perfectly fine in the confines of this minivan.
但你不能在取消婚礼后
But you cannot call off a wedding with someone
又送对方一隻企鹅娃娃,绝对不行
and then give them a stuffed penguin. You just can't.
我认为正好相反
I would argue the exact opposite of that.
取消婚礼后,就再也不能送对方礼物吗?
Once you call off a wedding with someone, you can't give them nice things anymore?
不能给对方一隻大企鹅吗? - 不行
You can't give them giant penguins? - No!
不能送她那个 - 儘管阻止我啊
You can't give her that. - Good luck trying to fucking stop me.
我们不允许你送,凯蒂,把它丢出车窗
We're not letting you. Katie, throw it out the window.
不行,喂,不... - 儿童锁上锁了
No, hey! No! No! - The child lock's on.
别把我的企鹅丢出去
Don't throw my fucking penguin out the window.
我花了400美元买♥♥这隻该死的企鹅 - 不,快解锁
I paid $400 for this fucking penguin. - No. Unlock the window.
这是为了你好 - 解锁
This is for your own good. - Unlock it.
不行,别解锁
No! Don't unlock the door.
我在试了,抱歉,我在试 - 不...我们不能让你...
I'm trying. Sorry. I'm trying. - No, no. We're not letting you...
拿过来 - 小希,接好,小希
Bring it up here. - Syl, get it. Syl!
妳没拿好,没有 - 我的企鹅,是我的
You're not getting it! No! - My penguin. He's mine!
快拿...
Get it! Get it!
他妈的
Jesus, fuck!
不
Oh, no!
不过这辆车还能开吧?
We can drive it though, can't we?
挡风玻璃这样不行 这是一种很高规的特殊玻璃
Not with that windshield. That's a highly specialized glass.
那你可以换一片吗?
Well, can you replace it?
特殊订购需要48小时
It's gonna be 48 hours to special order it.
什麽?48小时?太扯了
What? Forty-eight hours? Come on.
而且不加工钱就要四千美元
And I'm afraid it's gonna cost you $4,000 before labor.
好 - 我先说,这不是我的错
Okay. - This wasn't my fault. For the record.
保险公♥司♥不愿意承保这种特殊的挡风玻璃
Insurance doesn't like to cover these particular windshields,
但我们能收现金
but we take cash.
你们可以走到马路对面的红屋顶饭店
There's a Red Roof Inn across the road you can walk to.
是我弟弟开的,他会给你们折扣
My brother owns it. He'll give you a really good deal.
这样啊,我们还是开去其他地方问问吧
Yeah, we... we might take it somewhere else and get it looked at.
我也想放行,但因为这个裂痕 我依法不能让妳把车开走
I wish I could, but I can't legally let you take it off the lot with this crack.
我认为我们可以顺利到达下一间店 而不会被拦下
I think we can make it to the next shop without getting pulled over.
他们觉得挡风玻璃变成这样还能继续开
They think they can drive this sucker off the road with that windshield.
我们不能让你们这样做
Well, we can't let you do that.
不安全也不合法
Wouldn't be safe or legal.
是啊,我说过
Yeah, like I said,
我弟弟的红屋顶饭店就在对街
my brother's Red Roof Inn is across the road.
在一个广场上 裡头有间速食店是我妹妹开的
It's in a plaza with a Jack in the Box that my sister owns.
我会保管好钥匙
I'll keep the keys safe.
好,我们讨论一下,但还是谢了,各位
Okay. Well, we'll just have a quick chat but thanks, guys.
好,谢谢 - 谢谢
Yes, thank you. - Thanks.
现在怎麽办? - 我要打给查理
What do we do now? - Well, I'm gonna call Charlie.
他会想办法 - 好,很好
He'll figure this out. - Yeah, great.
嘿,宝贝 - 嗨
Hey, babe. - Hi.
公路旅行顺利吗? - 这个嘛,你问得真巧
How's the road trip? - Well. Funny you should ask.
我们现在出了点问题
We're having a little bit of an issue.
是啊,我就知道
Yeah, tell me about it.
怎麽了?你的工作还好吗?
What's happening? Work okay?
我没在工作,我回家了 - 不,你妈出事了吗?
I'm not at work. I came home. - No. Is it your mum?
没有,妳干嘛一直问我妈的状况? 我妈很好
No. Why do you keep asking about my mom? My mom's fine.
你在做什麽?
What are you doing right now?
我正躺在沙发上
I'm lying on the couch.
盯着天花板
Staring at the ceiling.
我觉得我还没准备好
I think I wasn't ready.
妳说得对
I think you're right.
我可能真的需要去看治疗师
Maybe I do need to go into therapy.
妳刚刚要问什麽?
What was it you needed?
没事,不,没什麽
Nothing. No, nothing.
一切都很好,我...
Everything's okay. I'll...
我们晚点见
I-I-I'll see you soon.
我很快就会回家,好,再见
I'll be home soon. Okay. Bye.
好,查理怎麽说? - 对,我们该怎麽做?
Okay, what did Charlie say? - Yeah. What are we doing?
我没办法跟他说,我... - 什麽?
I couldn't tell him. I... - What?
我觉得...
I think...
我觉得他现在精神崩溃了
I think he might actually be having a nervous breakdown.
他说他今天不得不离开工作岗位 因为他说他“还没准备好”
He told me he's had to leave work today because he's... quote, "isn't ready yet."
不,很不妙
Oh, no. That's not good.
我是说,我...
I mean, I...
承认这一点真的很可怕,因为我很依赖他
It's really scary to admit because I rely on him to, you know,
帮我处理大小事
just take care of everything.
他一直是我的支柱,你们懂吗?
剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表