剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表
He's always been the rock, you know?
因为我需要他支持我
Because I guess I need him to be.
所以我现在不能把车的问题丢给他
So, I can't pile this car shit on him right now.
但我又...我需要他当我的支柱
But I also... I need him to be the rock.
然后解决这件事
And... take care of it.
天啊,只能这样了
Oh, my God. This is it.
我们现在只能这样,住在这个
This is our life now. We just live here in this town
由维修工和他兄弟姊妹所拥有的镇上
owned by this mechanic and all of his siblings.
我们根本走不了 - 才不是
I mean, we're never gonna leave. - Well, that is not true.
是啊
Yeah.
我要走了
I mean, I'm gonna leave.
有一辆优步距离这裡才七分钟 谁想得到呢?
There's an Uber seven minutes away. Who knew?
听着,在每段感情中
Look, in every relationship,
两个人必须轮流当支柱
the couple needs to take turns being the rock,
现在换妳当支柱了,就是这样
and now it's your turn to be the rock. That's all.
我不知道怎麽当支柱,我不能当支柱
I don't know how to be the rock. I can't be the rock.
妳可以当支柱,妳当然能当支柱
You can be the rock, you can totally be the rock.
妳问问自己,查理现在会怎麽做?
Just ask yourself what would Charlie do right now?
他可能会吃一堆蛋白粉
Probably eat a bunch of protein powder.
好
Okay.
她要干嘛? - 我不知道
What is she doing? - I don't know.
嗨,我得开走我的厢型车
Hi, I-I need my minivan back now.
好
Okay.
如果妳的现金不够 可以去这条街上的当铺
If you don't have enough cash you can go to the pawnshop down the street.
是我继父开的
It's owned by my stepdad.
不...我不会付钱给你
No, no. I'm not paying you anything.
我只想...要开走...
I just wanna... just take...
我要我的...我要求你拿走我的车
I just want my... and I'm demanding that you take my car.
我们能不能开...带走...
Can we take the... Have...
除非你想要诈欺
Unless you want fraud.
妳说什麽?我完全听不到妳在说什麽
What did you say? I literally can't hear anything you're saying.
我们只是想帮妳,女士
We're just trying to help you, ma'am.
我就是...把车还我 - 不行
I just... Give me my car back. - I can't.
我要我的车 - 我说过
I want my car back. - Like I said,
我不能让妳开这辆车,因为有裂痕
I can't let you drive it with this crack.
看来裂痕不见了
It looks like that crack's gone.
打破玻璃天花板 - 走吧
Shattering a glass ceiling. - Let's go.
太棒了 - 太厉害了
That was great. - That was amazing!
妳真是疯了 - 太讚了
You're fucking crazy. - That was awesome.
是啊 - 妳是支柱
Yeah. - You're a rock.
好帅 - 糟了,我们没办法上车
Amazing! - Oh, shit. We can't get in.
太多碎玻璃了 - 到处都是玻璃
There's too much broken glass. - There's glass everywhere.
不安全 - 我们会受伤
That's not safe. - That'll hurt us.
可以跟你借吸尘器吗?
Do you have a vacuum that we could borrow?
有人要喝东西吗?
Anyone here need a drink?
我到底在干嘛?
What am I doing?
怎样?
What?
这整趟旅程...
This whole trip, I mean...
我现在不能跟珍娜一起参加研习
I can't go on a corporate retreat with Jenna right now.
那样简直是疯了 - 对
That's fucking crazy. - Yeah.
对
Yeah.
我必须分得乾淨
I need a clean break.
喂,我是威尔泽斯曼
Hello, this is Will Zysman,
我要正式提出辞呈
and I would like to formally tender my resignation.
对,我他妈的不干了
That's right. I fucking quit.
那P45表格要去哪裡拿?
Well, how do I get a P45 form?
好,对,好,不,我...对,等一下
Great. Yeah, okay. No, I just... Yeah, hold on.
慢慢说,我先...我开扩音,等我一下
Slow down, let me just... I'll put you on speaker. One second.
我来...有 - 你需要笔吗?
Let me... Yep. - Do you need a pen?
我可以,好,开扩音了 - 好
I got it. Okay, you're on speaker. - Okay.
我记在手♥机♥裡,说吧
I'm writing this down on my phone. Go ahead.
你传给凯蒂吧,对 - 我可以记在电子邮件裡
Why don't you text it to Katie? Yeah. - I can put it in an e-mail.
抱歉,妳们其中一个人打开语♥音♥备忘录
Sorry, just, open up a voice memo one of you.
我记在我的...我在用笔记本功能
Let me do it on my... I'm in my Notes.
你在用...好,但你可以传给...
You're in the... Okay. But you could text...
如果你传到... - 我用谷歌♥查那个人力网站,我要...
If you text it to... - I'll Google the HR website, and I'll--
不,别那样做 - 什麽?
No, don't do that. - What?
我会把妳们的声音录进备忘录
I'm gonna record you on a voice memo.
我来录语♥音♥备忘录 - 好...
Let me do a voice memo. - Yeah, yeah.
我来...然后我来帮你录 - 对
Let me... And then I'll record you. - Yeah.
说吧 - 好
Say it. - Okay.
他来了,嗨 - 好,他答应了吗?
Here he comes. Hi. - Okay, did he go for it?
对,我也谈到一个好价格
Yeah. I got a great price too.
太好了 - 不会吧?
That's awesome. - No way!
你要老红的酿酒设备做什麽?
What are you gonna do with Red's brewing equipment anyway?
不知道,我会想到的,但这裡的感觉很好
I don't know. I'll figure it out, but it's got good juju.
气场很正面,对 - 是吗?
It's got good energy to it. Yes. - Does it?
对,当然... - 对,没错
Yeah, totally. Totally. - Yes, it does.
那老红接下来要做什麽?
So what's Red's next move?
他说他要开始製造和贩卖♥♥冰♥毒♥
He said he's actually gonna start cooking and selling meth.
才不是,他到底要做什麽?
No, what is he really gonna do?
他要製毒和贩毒
He's gonna cook and sell meth.
酷喔,沙漠时光 - 对...
Cool. Desert times. - Yeah, yeah.
在沙漠裡嗑茫
Bugging out in the desert.
在这裡没什麽事做 - 是啊,有何不可?
Not much to do out here. - No. Why not?
厢型车载得下所有设备或...
So, is the minivan gonna be big enough to carry all the equipment or...
不,我得叫一辆卡车之类的
No. I'm gonna need to get a U-Haul or something.
我可以留下来帮忙
I can stay and help.
我今晚不用顾山姆 - 好啊,很好,对
I don't have Sam tonight. - Great, yeah. Cool. Yeah.
我也可以帮忙 我就跟查理说我有点耽搁了
I can help too. I'll just tell Charlie that I'm running a little late.
太好了 - 不用了,我跟凯蒂可以搞定
Awesome. - No. It's fine. Me and Katie got it.
妳...回去陪查理,这比较重要
You... You go back to Charlie. It's more important.
真的吗?我不想把你们丢在沙漠
Sure? I don't want to abandon you guys in the desert.
不会,我们可以的,对 - 对,真的
No, we'll be fine. Yeah. - Yeah, seriously.
妳应该回家陪查理
You should go home to Charlie.
好,对 - 好,很好,对
Okay. Yeah. - Okay. Great. Cool.
好 - 我们开始吧
All right. - Let's do it.
你应该看看我能喝多少啤酒
You should see how much beer I can drink.
一口气喔 - 天啊,我很期待
In one sitting. - Oh, man. I'm excited.
他们得处理掉所有啤酒 - 我打开酒嘴
They gotta get rid of all the beer. - I open the tap,
在侧边打个洞
I punch a hole in the side.
剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表