剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表
running your own business... a small business,
但我觉得自己受到认同
but I feel validated.
大家很少谈这件事
You know, people don't talk about it,
但回到职场
but coming back into the work field, you know,
在养育了三个小孩之后,其实是...
after raising three kids is a really--
《凯蒂菲尔兹之打破玻璃天花板》
Breaking the Glass Ceiling with Katie Fields
由ZipRecruiter网站赞助
is brought to you by ZipRecruiter.
招聘网站赞助妳的节目?
You have ZipRecruiter sponsoring the show?
没有,但听起来很棒吧?
No, but doesn't it sound so good?
欢迎回来
And we're back.
哇
Wow.
一定要这样吗? - 对,一定要
Is that really necessary? - Yeah, it's necessary.
妳觉得好玩吗?
Are you having fun?
我觉得超好玩
I'm having so much fun.
不行,自然一点 - 好,抱歉
No, just act natural. - Okay, sorry.
嘿,午安
Hey. Good afternoon.
哇,奇蹟出现
Wow, it's a miracle.
那些酿酒设备终于要离开我家后院了
The beer stills are finally leaving my backyard.
是啊,全都准备好要搬走了
Yeah. All... All set up and ready to go.
你自己搬吗? - 对,没人要帮我
Just you? - Yeah. No one would help me.
但我可以的,没问题
But I got it. It's all good.
那就好
Great.
妈的
Oh, fuck.
快啊
Come on.
该死,快啊 - 嘿...
Fuck. Come on. - Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.
我可以帮忙吗?你会弄坏我家庭院
Can I give you a hand? You're destroying my garden here.
不,我...查理在吗?
No, I... Is Charlie around?
这东西超重的,他超壮的
This shit's super heavy, and he's freakishly strong.
他不在,但我可以帮忙
He's not here. But I can help.
对了,妳有喝过摄氏吗? 这东西实在太好喝了
Have you tried Celsius, by the way? This shit's fucking incredible.
纯天然,功效经过临床证实
It's all natural. It's clinically proven to function.
什麽意思? - 它的功效经过临床证实
What does that mean? - It's clinically proven to function.
什麽意思? - 就是...
What does that mean? - It means...
如果妳想知道它有没有功效
If you wanna know if it's gonna function,
答桉是有,因为临床证实它有功效
the answer's yes because they clinically proved it will.
但是什麽功效? - 反正就是有功效
But function for what? - It's just gonna function.
经过临床证实 - 我不知道是什麽意思
It's clinically proven. - I don't know what you mean!
给妳,妳一定要试试
Here. You gotta try it.
是芒果口味吗? - 是银河氛围
Mango? - Galaxy Vibe.
哇 - 是啊
Wow. - Yeah.
气泡很讚 - 很好喝
I like the fizz. - It's good.
好,还是别一下子喝这麽多
Okay. Actually, don't drink that much of it so fast.
咖♥啡♥因♥含量很高
There's a lot of caffeine in there.
好 - 咖♥啡♥因♥对我没影响
Yeah. - Caffeine doesn't really affect me.
希望如此 - 好了
Let's hope not. - All right.
开始吧 - 一、二...
Let's go. - One, two...
好,我们...
Yeah. Here we...
要用摇的,边摇边搬
You gotta wiggle it. Gotta wiggle it out.
摇一摇
Wiggle it!
它竟然是纯天然的
I can't believe this is all natural.
真的是纯天然 - 真不可思议
It's literally all natural. - I can't believe it.
就是说啊,好扯 - 好好喝
I know. Crazy. - It's amazing.
绿茶,你去死吧 - 绿茶,你去死吧
Fuck you, green tea. - Fuck you, green tea!
好啊,开始有功效了,临床证实的功效
All right! It's functioning. Clinically proven to function.
临床证实的功效 - 真好喝,好清爽
It is clinically proven to function. - I love it. It's fresh.
好,搬完两座,还剩两座
Okay. Two down. Two to go.
还有其他这些东西 - 对
And all this other shit. - Yes.
还有,真的很谢谢妳帮我
Thank you so much for helping me, by the way.
这是我一个月的运动量 - 讚喔
It's my exercise for the month. - Nice.
我们要怎麽搬这个傢伙?
How are we gonna move this bad boy?
妳从前面,我从后面吧?
You get the front, I'll get the back?
是她说的喔,好 - 讚啦
That's what she said. Yeah! - Booyah!
凯蒂说你这週末要开快闪店
Katie told me you're doing a pop-up this weekend.
对,我觉得这样也许能替烂酒吧募到资金
Yeah. I thought it'd be a good way to raise money for Shitty Little Bar.
太好了,大家一定会很高兴 你又开始酿酒了
That's awesome. People will be psyched you're brewing again.
对,我在市中心租了一个工业空间 也拿到幸运币的顾客名单
Yeah. I rented out this industrial space downtown, got Lucky Penny's mailing list.
我要邀请所有人来 在社群媒体上好好地曝光
I'm inviting everyone, doing the whole social media thing.
太好了 - 好,这座太大了
That's amazing. - Okay. This is very large.
还是等查理回来吧
Should we wait for Charlie?
不,我很强壮,因为我喝了摄氏
No. I'm strong 'cause Celsius.
对,没错,妳很强壮
Yeah, that's right. You are.
好,抬起来... - 来吧,一、二、三...
All right. Lift her up, lift her up... - Let's do it. One, two, three...
糟了
Oh, fuck!
快关掉... - 该死,不
Turn it off! Turn it off! - Oh, shit! Oh, no!
关不起来,卡住了,该死...
I can't! It's fucking stuck! Shit! Shit!
妳还好吗?没事吧? - 天啊...
Are you okay? Are you okay? - Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
妳没事吧? - 我没事...
Are you okay? - I'm fine. I'm fine.
好,现在我们得拯救我的啤酒
Good. Now we need to save my beer!
天啊 - 没啤酒就开不成快闪店了
Oh, my God. - I can't have a pop-up if I have no beer!
天啊 - 快停啊,你这溷帐
Jesus. - Stop, you dick!
太扯了 - 帮帮我,去拿一些容器
That was nuts. - Help me. Grab containers.
振作起来,去拿一些容器 - 我去拿...
Shake it off and grab some containers! - I got it. I got it.
天啊,我的溷浊印度澹色艾尔啤酒 - 天啊,我拿了一个水桶
Oh, God! My hazy IPA. - Oh, my God. I got a bucket.
我有个小水桶 - 该死,谢谢
I got a tiny bucket. - Ah, fuck. Thank you.
我完蛋了
Oh, fuck me!
你看,水桶太小了...
Look at that. These are tiny! These are tiny!
妳好惨喔
You got fucked up!
帮帮我 - 来了...
Help me! - I'm coming. I'm coming.
不,我的溷浊印度澹色艾尔啤酒 - 天啊
Oh, no! My hazy IPA! - Oh, my God.
还是很好喝
It still tastes good.
我们救回了至少七成的 溷浊印度澹色艾尔啤酒
I think we saved my hazy IPA. At least, you know, 70% of it.
来,喝一口,这是妳应得的
Here, have a sip. You deserve it.
我的整个后院被啤酒给淹了
My entire backyard is flooded with beer.
对,就是另外的三成
Yeah, that's the other 30%.
我的小孩都在这裡玩
My children play out here.
这裡的味道就像 兄弟会的房♥子整个倒在草坪上
It smells like a fraternity house was tipped upside down on the lawn.
是啊,妳别紧张,太阳会把酒蒸发掉
I know. Look, just relax, you know. The sun will, you know, burn it off.
你叫我别紧张吗? - 对,太阳会把酒蒸发掉
Did you just tell me to relax? - Yeah. The sun will burn it all off.
别担心 - 这一点都不好笑
Don't worry about it. - It's not funny.
听着,妳被摄氏的副作用影响了 有时会这样
Look, you're having a Celly crash. It happens.
妳多喝点摄氏,心情很快就会雨过天晴了
You just need more Celsius. You'll feel right as rain.
我是认真的 - 其实刚刚真的很好笑
I'm being serious. - It actually was very funny.
妳真该看看妳飞了多远
You should've seen how fucking far you flew.
超勐的
It was incredible.
如果妳有装监视器什麽的 妳可能会爆红,变成名人
If you have a Ring camera or something, you could go viral, like, be famous.
但我现在得先想想 该如何把这些啤酒运到市中心
But what I really need first is to figure out how to get all this beer downtown.
天...我再也受不了你老是不请自来
Oh, my... I am so tired of you just coming in
然后搞砸一切后,又拍拍屁♥股♥走人
and screwing everything up and then walking away.
你把我家后院变成了波本街
You just turned my backyard into Bourbon Street.
我说过对不起了
I said I was sorry!
你没有说
Well, you didn't say that.
妳说得对
You're right.
你还是没说对不起 - 因为那不是我的错
You still didn't say I'm sorry. - It's because it wasn't my fault.
是妳把那东西打开 是妳自己造成的,好吗?
You hit the fucking thing. You did it to yourself, okay?
你在怪我吗? - 我没有怪妳
You're blaming me? - I'm not blaming.
我只是说,如果上法♥院♥
I'm just saying if this was a court of law,
是妳该为乱喷啤酒的行为负责
you would be culpable for the beer spraying.
你破坏了每个人的生活
You wreak havoc on everybody's life!
任何人遇上你,都变得一团溷乱
Anyone who crosses your path... It's complete chaos.
什麽意思啊? - 我再也受不了你一直毁掉我的生活
What the fuck does that mean? - I'm so sick of you ruining my life!
妳到底在说什麽? - 你害我老公崩溃
What the fuck are you talking about? - You broke my husband.
妳到底...我才没有 - 你有
What does that... No, I didn't. - You did.
你叫查理辞职
You told Charlie to quit his job.
对,我真的有,我想起来了
I did. I actually did. I just remembered.
对,我们去外头走走,他扭伤了脚踝
Yes, we were going for a walk, and he sprained his ankle,
所以我...对,我跟他说应该要辞职
and I... yeah, I told him he should quit his job.
你为什麽要那样说?
Why would you say that?
这辈子没人认真听过
My whole life no one's ever listened
我给的任何建议
to one piece of advice I've ever fucking given.
我也不知道
I don't fucking know.
他跟我说他想辞职,所以我就叫他辞职
剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表