剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表
"Don't ask, don't get."
对,意思是不开口,就得不到
Yeah. It means don't ask, don't get.
妈妈老闆正在跟订製T恤网站 进行高层会谈
Boss Mama Industries is in high-level talks with makeyourowntshirts.com
製作週边商品
to get it on some merch.
妳的意思是妳写信给一间T恤厂商吗?
You mean you emailed a T-shirt company?
“不开口,就得不到”
"Don't ask, don't get."
我很喜欢 - 谢谢
I really like that. - Thank you.
因为如果不开口,就得不到 - 得不到
'Cause if you don't ask, you won't get. - Won't get.
但如果开口,就可能得到 - 对
But if you ask, you might get. - Yeah.
好,你真的...你鼓励她这样做?
Okay. You're really... You're encouraging this?
我只是说这样很聪明,她非常有智慧
I'm just saying, it's smart. She's got a lot of wisdom to offer.
她帮我修改了交友档桉 - 谢谢
She helped me with my dating profile. - Thank you!
现在好多了,妳看 - 我看你的档桉
It's so much better. Check it out. - Let me see the profile.
好 - 好,喜欢...好可爱
Yeah. - Okay. Love. Love. So cute.
怎麽看都是15年前的照片 - 对
Those are easily 15 years old. - Yep.
没关係,大家都这样,妳看我的
It's fine. Everyone does that. Here, look at mine.
后面有高尔和李伯曼的竞选标语
There's a Gore-Lieberman sign in the back of that.
可恶,我应该要修掉 - 不过妳拍得很好看
Oh, shoot. I should photoshop that out. - You look good though.
你们好 - 嘿,黛安
Hi, everyone! - Hey, Diane.
播客的成效很好呢 - 谢了,黛安
The podcast turned out great. - Thanks, Diane.
我最喜欢的是节目的型态很自♥由♥
What I really liked about it was how it was totally free-form.
感觉就像妳只是现场想到要说什麽就说
Like you were just coming up with what to talk about right there on the spot.
谢谢 - 黛安,威尔在找公♥寓♥
Thanks. - Diane, Will is looking for an apartment.
没错,对,我在找
It's true. Yeah. I am.
有什麽必要条件吗? 你有特别想住哪区吗?
Any must-haves? Any particular neighborhood you wanna be in?
没有,没有必要条件 没有特定区域,哪裡都行
Nope. No must-haves. No neighborhood. Literally anywhere.
也不是说哪裡都行,但... - 不,哪裡都行
I wouldn't say literally anywhere, but-- - No. Anywhere.
只要有屋顶、是空屋 而且不是我家后院小屋,他都可以
If it has a roof, and it's empty, and it's not my ADU, he'll take it.
妳这样说,好像我是连环杀手一样
You make me sound like I'm a serial killer.
唯一的问题是价钱不能太高
The only thing is he's a little bit price-challenged.
对,我看得出来
Yeah. I can see that.
这件衬衫要400美金耶 - 所以他才会破产
This shirt cost $400. - And that is why he's broke.
我帮你找找再回覆你
I will get your information and circle back.
太好了 - 现在我该走了
Great. - In the meantime, I gotta run.
我要带一位不能说出名字的名人 去看一栋在威尼斯海滩的双拼住♥宅♥
I'm showing a Venice Beach duplex to a celebrity who I can't name,
但那人的名字很类似“沙粒赛隆”
but it rhymes with "Schmarlize Theron."
再见
Bye-bye!
她连“赛隆”这个姓氏都懒得换
She didn't even bother to change the "Theron" part of her name.
肥猫总会变懒,油水太多了
Fat cats always get lazy. Too much cream.
沙粒赛隆是谁?查理辛吗?
Who's Schmarlize Theron? Is it Charlie Sheen?
不是,她主演的《女魔头》得了奥斯卡奖
No. She won the Oscar for "Schmonster".
荷莉贝瑞吗?
Halle Berry?
她是演《拥抱豔阳天》
That's Schmonster's Ball.
这裡没什麽装潢
So, it's pretty no frills,
你也看得出来,但... - 对
as you can see, but... - Yeah.
房♥东人真的很好
...the landlord is a real sweetheart.
而且他跟你一样是前科犯
And he's an ex-con like yourself.
我不是前科犯
I'm not an ex-con.
没有啦
No.
对不起,我还以为你是
My apologies. I just got that sense.
太好了,谢谢 - 我忘了你是做什麽的
Great, thanks. - Remind me what you do?
我是酿酒师,之前是强尼66的高阶主管
I'm a brewer, actually. I used to be pretty high up at Johnny 66.
真厉害 - 是啊
Fabulous. - Yeah.
这裡还不错
This place is fine.
其实我在找一个商业空间
I'm actually looking for a commercial space,
用来开间小酒吧 如果妳知道什麽资讯的话
to open a little bar, if you know of anything.
很棒,对,真的很棒 - 很棒吧?
Cool. Yeah. Really nice. - Nice, isn't it?
这裡历史悠久,建于1922年
So, it's a historic space originally built in 1922,
而且这个包含在内的露天座位区 已经取得户外餐饮的营业许可
and this patio, which is included, is fully licensed for outdoor dining.
哇,好棒 - 有意思的是
Wow. That's amazing. - Fun fact.
这裡曾被用来当集中营 - 哇
It was once used as an internment camp. - Wow.
裸♥露♥的砖牆 两间符合美国身心障碍法规的厕所
Exposed brick, two ADA-compliant restrooms,
设有屋顶露台、人流多
a roof deck, a lot of foot traffic,
邻近活力洛城和艺术特区
easy access to LA Live and the Arts District.
老实说,同类物件的每月租金是两倍以上
Honestly, comparable product is going for more than twice as much a month.
这物件真的是可遇不可求的
This place is a real unicorn.
好,这个月租是对的吗?
Yeah. This monthly rate. Is that accurate?
是的 - 为什麽这麽便宜?
Yes, it is. - Why is it so cheap?
这裡曾是罗素布兰德的素食酒吧
It used to be Russell Brand's vegan lounge.
难怪闻起来有鹰嘴豆泥和性侵指控的味道
That's why it smells like hummus and sexual assault accusations.
对,他真的很坏 - 对
Yeah. Real bad guy. - Yeah.
哇 - 看看这个景色
Wow. - Look at that view.
是啊,说真的 这裡非常适合开我的烂酒吧
Yeah. Honestly, this would be the perfect place for my shitty little bar.
你的什麽?
Your what now?
我的酒吧,对
My bar. Yeah.
我要开始准备文件了吗?
Well, shall I draw up some paperwork?
我很想说好,但是我... 其实我比较需要一间公♥寓♥
I'd love to say yes, but I... Honestly, I need an apartment more,
我可能租不起两个地方
and I don't think I can afford both.
好吧,我有你的电♥话♥,我会帮你注意
All right. I've got your phone number. I'll keep tabs on it for you.
妳会帮我注意吗? - 对
You'd do that for me? - Sure.
谢了
Thanks.
景色超讚
Hell of a view.
日落时更美
Even better at sunset.
弗莱迪的妈妈为什麽在这裡?
What is Freddie's mom doing here?
天啊
Oh, my God.
黛安
Diane?
天啊 - 嗨
Oh, my God. - Hi.
妳好,嗨,孩子们
Nice to see you.You too. Hi, kids.
妳要咖啡吗?
Do you want some coffee?
不用,谢谢,再见
No, thanks. Bye.
干嘛?怎样?什麽事?
What? What is it? What?
没事,赛门
It's nothing, Simon.
妳在笑什麽? - 天啊
What's so funny? - Oh, my God.
没事
Nothing.
怎样?
What?
一定有事
It's clearly something.
没事 - 就是有事
Well, it's not. - Yeah, it is.
你到底在搞屁啊?我才跟你说过什麽?
What the fucking fuck? What did I just tell you?
首先,妳是怎样?
First of all, whoa. Okay.
我是照妳说的做
I was just doing exactly what you wanted me to do.
我在找新的住处
I was looking for a new place to live.
黛安原本在带我看♥房♥♥子
At first Diane was showing me new apartments,
然后她自然而然地 就开始向我展示她的裸体
and then she segued into showing me her naked body.
黛安属于我的世界,你懂吗?
Diane is from my world. You understand?
不懂,那是什麽意思?妳的世界?
No. What the fuck does that mean? Your world?
你是因为我而认识她 - 所以呢?
It means that you met her through me. - So?
这样迟早会出问题,然后影响到我
Inevitably, this is gonna get messed up. It'll backfire on me.
好,你不能碰属于我世界的人
Okay, a person from my world is forbidden to you.
这是怎样?在演《阿凡达》吗?
What is this? Avatar?
她是成熟♥女♥性,留着成熟♥女♥性的髮型
She's a grown-ass lady, with a grown-ass lady haircut,
穿着成熟♥女♥性的米白色商务套装
and a grown-ass lady beige power suit,
她可以自己做决定
and she can make her own decisions.
而且我们是合意性♥交♥
And we had consensual sexual activities,
我现在称之为“合交”
or as I will now call it, "consexual" activities.
我根本不懂妳干嘛对我发火,妳知道吗?
I don't even get why you're getting mad at me. You know?
妳也知道我在这方面毫无抵抗力
You know I have absolutely no willpower here.
显然你其他方面还挺有力的
Apparently, you still have some willpower.
说得好
Nice.
听着,黛安带我看♥房♥♥子时
Look, when Diane was showing me apartments,
给我看了一个很适合开烂酒吧的地方
she actually showed me a place that would be perfect for a shitty little bar.
是可遇不可求的地方
It's kind of like a unicorn.
问题在于,我没办法同时负担一间酒吧
The whole thing is, I can't afford the bar space
和一间新公♥寓♥... - 不...
and a new apartment-- - No. No. No.
绝对不可以,好吗?我不想听
Absolutely not, okay? I don't wanna hear it.
查理希望你搬走,我要你搬走 - 对,好
Charlie wants you out. I need you out. - Yeah. Okay.
她怎麽会这样?
How did this even happen with her?
我会告诉妳,但我要先警告妳
I'll tell you, but I'm gonna warn you first.
这可能会让妳难以控制地飢渴起来 - 我要把你的东西放进行李袋
It might make you uncontrollably horny. - I'll put all your shit in a duffel bag,
再把你轰出去... - 好,听着
and I'm gonna throw you out-- - Okay. Look...
她带我看♥房♥♥,然后我们就看对眼了
She was showing me apartments and we just kind of hit it off.
后来她邀我去一间高级的餐饮俱乐部
剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表