剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表
我们开始进行《危险边缘》的第一回合
Let's go to work in the Jeopardy! round.
有这些题目类别
Here are your categories.
首先是“奇妙的迪士尼世界”
We have "The Wonderful World of Disney,"
接下来是“虚度的生命”、“死亡”
then "Wasted Lives," "Mortality,"
“查理格里夫斯”、“悔恨”
"Charlie Greeves," "Regrets,"
最后是“无法回头”
and finally, "No Going Back."
莫里斯,请继续
Morris, back to you.
我要“死亡”的400分题目
I'll take "Mortality" for 400.
“只要你持续经历,它会越来越快”
"This moves faster and faster as long as you live it."
答桉是时间
What is time?
正确,你得分了,莫里斯
That is correct. You're on the board, Morris.
肯,我要“虚度的生命”200分题目
Ken, I'll take "Wasted Lives" for 200.
“布萨利斯艾丁顿法律事务所的 这位资深合伙人死于睡梦中”
"This senior partner at Boosalis & Addington died in his sleep."
安德莉雅 - 答桉是查理的前辈
Andrea. - Who was Charlie's predecessor?
答对了,查理,请你闭上嘴巴
Correct. Charlie, please close your mouth.
查理,你连梦境都好老套
Charlie. Even your dreams are cliché.
《柏拉图式关係》
要帮忙吗? - 不用,我可以...
Need a hand? - I'm good. I got it. I got it.
你确定要这样做吗?
Are you sure this is a good idea?
当然,我想回去工作
Definitely. You know, I wanna get back to work.
我想要规律的生活,懂吗? - 是啊,当然
I crave a routine, you know? - Oh, yeah, absolutely.
我只是...你也知道
I just, like... you know,
你的确去了
you did just show up
《危险边缘》那个人的家... - 艾德...利托
at that Jeopardy! man's house... - Ed... Ed Little.
艾德利托的家,而且去的方式
...at Ed Little's house, in a way that, you know,
在一些人眼中“挺危险的”
some may consider "menacing."
也许你应该放鬆一下,或是...
You know, maybe you just need to, like, take a minute to decompress or...
找人聊聊,或...
talk to someone or...
怎样?找人聊聊?像是心理治疗吗?
What? Talk to someone? Like therapy?
对
Yeah.
妳都没找过治疗师了 我为什麽要找治疗师?
Well, you've never talked to a therapist, why would I talk to a therapist?
因为你...
Because you did, you know... you...
你闯进了陌生人的家
you did break into a stranger's house.
亲爱的,我没事,真的
Babe, I am good. I promise.
这就像...妳刚生完法兰西丝那段时间
You know, it's like... it's like the time after you had Frances,
受产后荷尔蒙的影响很大 但妳还是走出来了
you had all those postpartum hormones, but eventually you snapped out of it.
并没有那麽容易走出来
Well, I didn't just snap out of it.
我确实有一些挥之不去的沮丧情绪
And I do have some lingering feelings of general bummed-outness that, like,
一直没有完全消失
never, like, totally goes away.
不过...我懂你的意思
But... I see your point.
好,我没事
Okay, well, I am fine,
我们不如就忘了这件事吧
so why don't we just put this behind us?
忘了什麽事?
Put what behind us?
看吧?我就是这个意思 - 好
See? That's what I'm talking about. - Okay.
去接送法兰西丝吧 - 好
Have fun dropping off Frances. - Okay.
嘿,我今晚能跟妳借车吗?
Hey. Can I borrow your car for the night?
明天下午就还妳 - 不行
I'll have it back tomorrow afternoon. - No.
因为我得去拉金塔
It's just I need to get to La Quinta
参加强尼66的企业研习,妳知道吗?
for a Johnny 66 corporate retreat, you know?
珍娜会参加研习吗? - 她当然会去
Is Jenna gonna be at this retreat? - Of course she's gonna be there.
她是公♥司♥的执行长 - 即使这样你也要去?
She's the CEO of the company. - And given that, you still wanna go?
我想怎样不重要
What I want is irrelevant.
我有责任要参加 所以我一定要去,能借我车吗?
It's my job to be there, so I'm gonna be there. Can I borrow a car?
查理要上班,所以他开了一辆车
Charlie has to get to work so he has a car,
而我正要开车去棕榈沙漠
and I'm about to drive to Palm Desert
载法兰西丝去参加辩论比赛 所以我们没车了
to take Frances to a debate tournament so we're out of cars.
棕榈沙漠就在拉金塔旁边 妳可以顺路载我去
Palm Desert, that's right near La Quinta. You can drop me off.
是可以载你一程
I guess we could give you a ride.
但我们要出门了,而且开车的是法兰西丝
But we're about to leave, and Frances is driving,
所以你要去就自负风险 - 没问题
so proceed at your own risk. - No problem.
你要带着一具尸体吗? - 不是
Are you taking a dead body with you? - No.
这只是...工作要用的东西
It's just... It's work stuff.
我们中途在先锋镇吃午餐吧 - 好啊
We stop at Pioneertown for lunch? - Why not?
我们也可以去喝薑汁汽水 因为我的肚子...有点...
Also, we should grab some ginger ale 'cause my tummy's... it's a little--
天啊,在我后悔之前赶快出门吧
Oh, my God. Just get the fuck out of here before I change my mind.
我在车上等妳,好
I'll be in the car. Okay.
嘿
Hey.
什麽?朋友,妳还好吗?
What? Oh, mate, are you okay?
小孩,我的前任要生小孩了?
A baby. My ex is having a fucking baby?
等等,我搞不懂
Wait. I... I'm so confused.
安迪要生小孩了?
Andy's having a baby?
不是,我真正的前夫乔,第一任
No! My real ex-husband, Joe. The first one.
那是坏事吗?
And that's a bad thing?
如果我前夫那个更新 更年轻的老婆生了小孩,那就是坏事
If it's my ex-husband's newer, younger wife's baby then it is.
我跟妳说,就让那个白♥痴♥ 好好地换两年尿布
You know what? That idiot can have fun changing nappies for the next two years
去当幼儿园裡的怪老爹吧
and being the creepy older dad in the preschool yard.
现在乔又能够重来一次
And now Joe gets to do it all over again,
娜欧蜜却能拥有进化版的他
and Naomi gets this better version of him!
是妳训练了他,应该要得到补偿
You should be compensated for training him.
妳有拿到赡养费,所以也算得到了
I mean, you get spousal support so you kinda are, right?
也可能不算,其实我不清楚那个规则
Or not. I don't have any idea how that works, actually.
凯蒂,妳何时发现妳的婚姻撑不下去的?
Katie, like, when did you know your marriage wasn't gonna work out?
当我发现他是个该死的巨婴
When I realized that he was a fucking man-child
永远长不大
that was never gonna grow up.
我永远都没办法释怀这件事
I will never, never recover from this.
等等,当初不是妳提离婚的吗?
Wait. Aren't you the one who ended the relationship?
你给我下车 - 你下车,闭嘴
Get the fuck out! - Get outta here! Shut up!
我只是说... - 你给我下车
I'm just saying... - Get out of the car!
我只是说... - 闭嘴
I'm just saying... - Shut up!
重点不是那个 - 跟那个没关係
That's not the point! - That has nothing to do with it.
好...重点不是那个
Okay, okay. Not the point.
他只能跟比他年轻很多的人在一起
He can only ever be with someone much younger
因为任何跟我们年龄差不多的人都会看出
because anyone closer to our age would see
他不是一个好对象
that he is the opposite of a catch.
更年轻的人,真是个诅咒
Someone younger, what a curse.
拜託你,你可以闭嘴吗?你只会帮倒忙
You know what? Shut up, okay? You're not helping.
这跟你无关 - 好,妳说得对
You're not involved in this. - Okay, you're right.
好吧,我也懒得帮忙
Fine. I don't wanna help.
好...亲爱的
Okay. Okay, sweetie.
比赛加油 - 谢谢
Good luck with the tournament. - Thank you.
爱妳 - 爱妳
Love you. - Love you.
嗨,洁玛 - 嗨,格里夫斯太太
Hi, Gemma. - Hi, Mrs. Greeves.
天啊,幸好妳来了
Oh, my God, thank God you're here.
这场比赛的其他参赛者都是鲁蛇阿宅
Everyone else at this tournament is a loser nerd.
真受不了我们每次都是最正的
I'm so sick of us always being the hottest.
就是说啊
I know.
再见 - 再见
Bye. - Bye.
好 - 你们想听我的播客吗?
Okay. - Do you guys wanna listen to my podcast?
好啊 - 好,如果你们想听的话
Sure. - Okay. Only if you want to.
我是凯蒂菲尔兹
This is Katie Fields.
欢迎收听我与改变推手的对谈...
Join me as I talk to changemakers...
妳讲话干嘛那样?
Why are you talking like that?
这是《打破玻璃天花板》...
This is Breaking the Glass Ceiling...
该死,太大声了 - 真是...天啊
Shit, that's too loud. - That's... Oh, my God.
妈妈老闆产业网路的一环...
...part of the Boss Mama Industries Network...
妈妈老闆产业网路是什麽?
What's the Boss Mama Industries Network?
是我的公♥司♥
My company.
妳好
Hello.
该死...那个音效不太正常吧?
Fucking... I don't think that's mixed in properly, you know?
是啊,有点大声
Yeah, it's a bit loud.
好,我们晚点再听吧
Okay, I'm gonna save this for later
等我们能专心时 - 对
when we can concentrate. - Yeah.
很好,对 - 好
Great, yeah. - Okay.
妳竟然请到黛安
I can't believe you got Diane.
对,妳竟然请到附近的房♥地♥产♥经纪人,哇
Yeah, you got a local realtor. Wow.
朋友,你真的要去参加强尼66的研习吗?
Buddy, are you sure you wanna go to this Johnny 66 retreat?
我只是随口问问 我们乾脆吃个午餐就回家吧
I'm just saying. Why don't we go grab lunch, go home?
对,我要去,好吗?我有工作,希薇亚
Yes, I'm sure, okay? I have a job, Sylvia.
我必须去参加,天啊
I have to go to this thing. Jesus.
朋友,你为何要让自己经历这种事?
Buddy, why are you putting yourself through this?
首先,还有很多地方会僱用你
剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表