剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表
And, yes, my calendars didn't sync up, clearly.
但是...
But...
对
Yeah.
所以妳的意思是妳没办法
So are you telling me that you can no longer
策划妳答应要策划的这场派对吗?
plan the party that you agreed to plan?
不是...当然不是
Not the case. Not the case. Not the case at all.
如果你...那我就...
If you just... I'll just...
我会再跟你联络,确认我们有共识
I will circle back to you to touch base on the same page.
很快 太好了
Pronto. Great.
我2点15分要开会,替我问候查理
I have a 2:15. Give my love to Charlie.
好,没问题
Yes, yes. Will do.
天啊...
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
我根本不知道我说了什麽
I don't even know what I said in there.
超过一千五百人
Over 1,500 people.
拜託,法兰克是怎麽认识一千五百人的?
I mean, how does Frank even know 1,500 people?
他以为他是教宗吗?天啊
Who does he think he is, the Pope? Jesus.
那不叫年度办公室派对 根本是邦代海滩冬季狂欢节了
I mean, that's not an annual office party. That's the Bondi Beach Winter Fest.
怎麽了?
What?
我想联络王者世界製作公♥司♥的业务单位
I'm trying to get in touch with business affairs at King World
看看能不能申请禁制令 阻止他们播出我的那集节目
about maybe getting an injunction about airing my episode.
什麽?你在说什麽?
What? What are you talking about?
我只需要王者世界的艾德利托回覆我
I just need Ed Little at King World to get back to me.
说真的,不播出我那集对大家都好
Honestly, it'd be better for everyone if they didn't air my episode.
那集实在不好看
It is not great TV.
宝贝,我们能不能先不谈《危险边缘》
Babe, would you mind if we just didn't talk about Jeopardy!,
一下子就好,然后专注在真实的事情
just for, like, a few seconds and actually focus on something real.
听着,我跟史都华说我的行程撞期了
Look, basically I told Stewart that I think that I have a conflict
因为我没能力办那场派对
because there's just no way I could pull it off.
所以我算是默默地放弃了
So it's like... I kind of soft-quit.
是啊,妳果然放弃了
Yeah, of course you quit.
妳每次都放弃
You quit everything.
什麽? 听着,宝贝,我的意思是...
What? Look, babe, I'm just saying, obviously...
妳显然不太重视妳的事业
you don't take your business very seriously.
然后他跟我说 “是啊,但妳每次都放弃”
And then he said to me, "Yeah, but you quit everything."
对不起喔
I'm sorry.
我唯一放弃过的就是那份 为了养育你的三个孩子而辞掉的工作
The only thing I ever quit was the job I left to raise your three children.
是啊,不过其实他说得也没有错,对吧?
Yeah, but at the same time, he's kinda not wrong, you know?
什麽意思?
What is that supposed to mean?
意思是妳总是对每件事犹豫不决
It means you tend to, you know, second guess everything,
妳担心自己会失败,所以就半途而废
and it makes you nervous you're not gonna succeed, and then you bail.
妳常常放弃,这是真的,我也见识过
You quit. You do quit things. I've seen you do it.
但是...你也是啊
But... You do the same thing.
我跟妳不一样,我没放弃过任何事
I don't do the same thing. I actually never quit anything.
就像现在,我老闆是个讨厌我的怪胎溷帐
Like right now, my boss is this fucking weird little motherfucker who hates me.
但我死都不走
I'm not going anywhere.
妳可以的,知道吗?妳一定能做得很好
But you got this, okay? You're gonna nail this.
我觉得没办法,我真的觉得不行
I don't think I can. I really don't think I can.
听着,别被自己的不安全感牵着走
Look, don't let your insecurities take hold of you, okay?
查理的确批评了妳,说了很糟的话
So Charlie, you know, he lashed out and he said something very mean.
妳知道吗?每个人都会这样
You know who does that? Everybody.
我也常常随口批评人
I say crazy fucking shit all the time.
我说出口时,心想:“这不是我的本意 这样说太坏了”,妳懂吗?
As I'm saying it, I'm like, "I don't mean this. This is nuts." You know?
但妳一定会为这间无聊透顶的法律事务所 办一场超讚的派对
But you are gonna throw a kick-ass party for this boring-ass law firm.
我告诉你,你说得对 是啊
You know what? You're right. I am.
我不会放弃的 没错
I'm not gonna quit. Nope.
无论查理说了什麽,我很重视我的事业
And, no matter what Charlie says, I do take my business seriously.
非常重视,对 对吧?
Very seriously. Yes. You know?
我要替那间无聊透顶的法律事务所 办一场精彩的派对
I am gonna throw a spectacular party for that boring-arse law firm.
妳一定会的 对
I know you are. Yeah.
就是这样
Fucking A.
妳下次去採买♥♥时,可以再买♥♥一些葡萄吗?
Could you get, like, some more grapes next time you go shopping?
你要红色还是绿色...
You like red or green...
我才不要帮你买♥♥葡萄
No, I'm not getting you grapes.
好吧,我只是问问看
Okay. Worth a shot.
对,这裡能容纳一千五百人
So, yeah, they can accommodate 1,500 people.
他们可以安排自助餐 这裡的空调也很好,对
They can set up a buffet, you know, it's great air conditioning. You know.
我来这裡参加过活动
I've been to events here before.
谁能忘记这块丑地毯呢?
I mean, who could forget this hideous carpet?
看起来就像新冠病毒的刺突蛋白
It looks like the COVID spike protein.
是啊
Yeah.
好吧,我们可以找到更好的
You know what? We can do better than this.
没关係啦,这裡塞得下一千五百人
It's fine. It fits 1,500 people.
这种无趣的会议厅就是为了容纳这麽多人
It's what these bland conference ballrooms are for.
不行,这是法兰克的最后一场派对
No. This is Frank's last bash.
许多律师从全国各地特地飞过来
There's lawyers flying in from all over the country.
我们搞一场大的吧
Let's do it up.
希薇亚,这只是年度办公室派对 不需要搞大
Sylvia, it's the annual office party. There's no doing it up.
这对我很有意义 这是我的第一场大型企业活动
Well, it means a lot to me. It's my first big corporate gig.
我想超乎你们的期待
I wanna blow this out of the water for you guys.
这地方烂透了
This place sucks.
好,那妳有什麽想法?
Okay. So what are you thinking?
这裡是洛杉矶 所以让他们见识一下好莱坞的风采吧
It's LA, so let's give them some Hollywood glamour.
大家都是为此而来
That's what people come here for.
妳是指拉西内加庄园吗?
Like the La Cienega Haciendas?
对 天啊,妳去过吗?
Yes. Oh, my God. Have you been?
去过
Yes.
我没想到妳跟查理这麽懂玩
I had no idea that you and Charlie rolled like that.
我觉得很棒...
I love that. I love that.
我都不知道你们是会员
And I didn't know that you guys were members.
一定要加入会员吗?对
You have to be a member? Yes.
妳真的认为他们会让我们办在那裡吗?
Do you really think that they would let us have it there?
因为那裡就像是我的人生目标
Because that would be, like, life goals for me.
人生目标 对
Life goals. Yes.
我会去问清楚
I'll go and I'll find out.
我们会在公♥司♥名留青史
We're gonna go down in firm history.
拉西内加庄园?
La Cienega Haciendas?
真令人兴奋,那裡现在超红
That is very exciting. That is the spot right now.
非常有好莱坞风情
Very Hollywood glamorous.
好,网站上怎麽说?
Okay, what does the website say?
什麽都没有,上面说请洽询 但完全没有连结
Nothing. It says inquire but there's nothing to click on.
真是太酷了
That is so fucking cool.
这样叫酷吗?
It's cool?
连个正常网站都没有,算什麽公♥司♥啊?
What kind of business doesn't have a proper website?
因为这间公♥司♥太高档了
That is a business that is so exclusive
所以它非常不希望妳找到它
that it actively does not want you to find it.
它就是个高调的祕境 天啊
It is hiding in plain sight. Oh, my God.
它是那种一般人进不去的地方吗?
Is this one of those places that's, like, impossible to get into?
对,閒人勿入,非常高档
Yeah. No randos allowed. Very excluse.
那我该怎麽办?我要怎麽...
What am I gonna do? How am I gonna...
我跟史都华约在那裡耶
I told Stewart that I would meet him here.
好,我要跟妳说我发明的一个说法
Okay. I wanna introduce you to a little phrase of mine.
“不开口,就得不到”
"Don't ask, don't get."
妳知道是什麽意思吗?
Do you know what it means?
意思是妳如果没开口要求,就不可能得到
It means if you don't ask for something, you don't get it.
哇 我在播客上倡导这个理论
Wow. I preach it on my podcast.
这其实是整个妈妈老闆 商业模式的重要基础
It's actually one of the pillars of the whole Boss Mama business model.
妈妈老闆?那是什麽?怎麽回事?
Boss Mama? What's that? What's happening?
妈妈老闆是我的公♥司♥和我的态度
Boss Mama is my corporation and my attitude.
很鼓舞人心吧? 妳有公♥司♥?
It's inspiring, isn't it? You have a corporation?
算是吧 好
Basically. Okay.
我是说真的,我要怎麽进去?
I'm serious. How am I gonna get in here?
我跟史都华约在那裡,我该怎麽办?
I told Stewart I was gonna meet him here. What am I gonna do?
别担心,我有门路
Worry not, I have a hookup.
真的吗?谢谢妳...朋友 不客气
Really? Thank you. Thank you, mate. You're welcome.
谢谢妳...
Thank you. Thank you.
好,现在来到最重要的环节
Okay, now on to the most important part.
我们得搞定妳今晚去拉西内加庄园的穿着
We have to work on what you're gonna wear tonight to the La Cienega Haciendas.
嘿,我是强尼66的特伦特,请留言
Hey, you've reached Trent at Johnny 66. Leave a message.
呦,特伦特,嘿
Yo, Trent. Hey.
我好像一直跟你说不上话
Seems like I keep missing ya.
我只是想再跟您确认一下
剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表