剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表
(查理,法学院)
你好,老朋友
Hello, old friend.
我刚刚在车♥库♥,你们猜我找到了什麽?
Well, I was in the garage and guess what I came across?
人的遗骸?
Human remains?
如果我找到遗骸,会用这种声音说话吗?
If I'd found human remains would I be using this voice?
天啊,那是布列郊狼吗? - 没错
Oh, my God. Is that Brett Coyote? - It is indeed.
布列郊狼是谁?
Who's Brett Coyote?
是我念法学院时写的小说
Well, it's a novel that I worked on in law school
后来也写了一阵子
and for a little while afterwards.
跟郊狼有关吗? - 没有
Is it about a coyote? - No.
这是一部法律惊悚小说 讲一位律师揭露了
It's a legal thriller about a lawyer who uncovers,
小心爆雷喔,一个天大的阴谋
spoiler alert, a massive conspiracy.
所有人都涉入其中
And everyone is involved.
那位律师是郊狼吗?
Is the lawyer a coyote?
不是,郊狼只是他的姓氏 - 他跟郊狼有关吗?
No. Coyote is just his last name. - Is he related to coyotes?
大家都在闹爸爸,他好开心呢
Everybody is razzing Dad and he loves it.
但真正有趣的是,我读了一下这玩意儿
But you know what is actually funny is, I gave this bad boy a quick read
结果还是挺好看的
and it kinda holds up.
所以,宝贝 我在想妳能不能也读读看呢?
So, babe, I was wondering if you could read it too?
好啊
Yeah.
其他人的意见真的很有用
It would be really useful to get a second set of eyes on this.
没问题,不过,这是为什麽?
Sure. But why?
说真的,我觉得这部小说有搞头
Well, honestly, I think there's something to it.
说不定我可以靠这个生活
And there's a world in which maybe I can make a living out of this.
所以你不想去做那份有薪工作,而是宁可
So what you want to do instead of your job that pays a salary is...
写一部《布列郊狼》小说? - 希望能写很多部
write a Brett Coyote novel? - Well, ideally many.
很多部《布列郊狼》小说
Many Brett Coyote novels.
妳看,《哈利博斯》小说有24部
You know, there are 24 Harry Bosch novels.
所以,没错
So, yeah.
那妳会读吗? - 我会
So you'll read it? - Yeah.
我很有兴趣
I would love nothing more.
太好了,坐稳囉
Great. Well, buckle up.
这趟旅程精彩刺♥激♥
You are in for a pretty wild ride.
那他至少有养郊狼当宠物吧?
Does he at least have a pet coyote?
小说裡一隻郊狼都没有,赛门
There are no coyotes anywhere in the novel, Simon.
好
Okay.
应该要有郊狼的
There should be a coyote.
真的很容易让人误会
It's incredibly misleading.
《柏拉图式关係》
“布列郊狼小心翼翼地靠近伊梅尔达
"Brett Coyote approached Imelda carefully.
伊梅尔达转身背对着郊狼,惊呼
Imelda, turning away from Coyote, exclaimed,
‘主张妨害契约关係责任的 四个要件是什麽?’
'What are the four elements of a claim of tortious interference with contract?'
郊狼盯着她后脑勺的茂密红髮
Coyote stared at the back of her head, at her thick red hair,
盯着这个他如此熟悉 如今却觉得毫不瞭解的女人
at a woman he knew so well and yet now worried he didn't know at all.
布列用几乎听不见的声音说
Barely above a whisper, Brett said,
‘妨害关係责任的四个要件是
'The four elements of tortious interference are
被告有意图破坏经济关係
intent on the defendant's part to disrupt the economic relationship,
该关係实际遭到破坏 原告因此受到损害,最后是
disruption of the relationship, harm to the plaintiff and, finally,
被告的不法行为 与该损害之间存在因果关係’”
a causal connection between the wrongful act and the harm.'"
妳觉得,我该怎麽办?
I mean, what... what am I supposed to do with this?
我现在的确更瞭解法律了
I mean, I definitely know more about the law now.
这不是书
This isn't a book.
这根本是一份提交给法庭的摘要
This is a brief that you submit to the court.
主角应该是契约吧?
It seems like the contract is the main character?
我哪有时间读这些?
When am I gonna read this?
我每天只有五分钟的个人时间
I have exactly five minutes to myself every day
我都用来锁门、坐在马桶上 然后逛购物网站
where I lock the door, sit on the toilet, and look at Net-A-Porter.
我帮妳想到了,不要读
I've got an idea for you. Don't read it.
不行,这样太坏了
I can't. And that's so mean.
我陷入一团溷乱时,查理一直很支持我
Charlie's been so supportive as I've just flailed about all over the place.
好,所以妳支持他转换跑道吗?
Okay, so you're supportive of this career change?
屁啦,我们有家要养
Fuck, no! We have a family!
他必须立刻停止胡闹
He's got to drop this shit pronto,
否则孩子们没办法上大学
otherwise the kids aren't going to college.
听着,这只是一个阶段,就顺其自然吧
Listen, it's just a phase. Let it run its course.
跟拉肚子一样
Like diarrhea.
我得接这通电♥话♥
I have to take this.
这是我目前最需要的工作电♥话♥
It's a work call which I need now more than ever.
ㄧ定要跟我说布列郊狼的后续故事
Just make sure to let me know what happens next with Brett Coyote.
开玩笑的,拜託别跟我说
Just kidding. Please don't.
嗨 - 嗨,妹子
Hi. - Hey, girl.
我是卡波的凯莉,妳是希薇亚吗?
It's Cabo Carrie. Is this Sylvia?
正是本人喔
This is she.
婊♥子♥,妳要不要办一场派对啊?
Do you wanna plan a party or what, bitch?
当然要囉,婊♥子♥
Always, bitch.
好,妹子,是个有头有脸的客户唷
Okay, well, it's for a pretty high-profile client, girlina.
希望妳喜欢苹果马丁尼
And I hope you like appletinis,
妳这个坏女孩
you nasty gal.
妳要帮梅森葛兰德办派对?
You're throwing a party for Mason Grand?
不是帮他办,是他的新剧首映派对
Well, I mean, not for him but for the premiere of his new show.
《少年达西探桉记》吗?天啊
For the Young Darcy Mysteries? Oh, my God!
《少年达西探桉记》是什麽? - 天啊,爸
What is the Young Darcy Mysteries? - Oh, my God, Dad.
那是全世界最红的影集 - 好
It's, like, the biggest show on earth. - Okay.
对,她说得没错,真的很红
Yeah. She's not wrong. It's very popular.
内容是什麽?
What is it?
是《傲慢与偏见》的前传
It's a prequel to Pride and Prejudice,
但採用达西先生年轻时的视角
but from the perspective of Mr. Darcy when he was young.
还有,达西先生是侦探、击剑选手
Also Mr. Darcy is a detective, a fencer,
拳击选手、飞艇试飞员兼业馀化学家
a boxer, a dirigible test pilot, and an amateur chemist.
哇,妳有看过?
Wow. And you've seen this?
看过一点 - 妈
A bit. - Mom,
我们一起看完整齣剧
we watched the whole series together.
好,好像是这样
Okay. That maybe did happen.
梅森葛兰德超帅
Mason Grand is, like, so hot.
这样啊,说不定梅森葛兰德 很适合演布列郊狼
You know, Mason Grand might make a great Brett Coyote.
天啊,一定很适合
Oh, my God. He totally would.
梅森葛兰德要演布列郊狼?
Mason Grand is gonna be Brett Coyote?
到时候就知道了
Well, we'll see.
我得先写完这部小说
First I have to finish this novel.
是啊,然后还得出版它 还要找人买♥♥下它的改编权
Yeah, then you got to publish it. And get someone to option it.
然后找到人投资拍成电影,再...
And then get someone to pay for the movie and...
不过这是个好主意,我喜欢
But that's a great idea. I love that idea.
对,谢谢妳
Yeah. Thank you.
嘿,我发现这是妳第一次
Hey, and I just realized this is the first time you are throwing a party
帮没有私交的客户办派对
for a client with whom you are not personally acquainted.
恭喜 - 挺酷的吧?
Congratulations. - It's kinda cool, right?
我可以去吗?拜託,妈,拜託
Can I come? Please, Mom. Please.
宝贝,我再看看
We'll see, sweetie.
妳知道谁很适合演布列郊狼吗?
You know who would make a great Brett Coyote?
布莱德彼特
Brad Pitt.
他是谁?
Who is that?
妳真的不知道?
Really?
看啊
Ta-da!
很棒吧?很大,但不会太大
Nice, huh? Big but not too big.
对,跟我的老二一样
Yeah, like my dick.
抱歉,女士 - 没关係
Sorry about that, ma'am. - No worries.
老兄,这地方真完美
Dude, I mean, this place is perfect.
对,超棒的,这裡有个屋顶平台
Yeah. It's awesome. It's got a roof deck.
可以看到很惊人的市景
You got, like, these crazy views of downtown.
天气好时,可以远眺帕萨迪纳
And on a clear day, you can see all the way to Pasadena.
大多数人根本不在乎吧
Which most people don't give a fuck about.
但某些人会喜欢
But for some it's a draw.
大多数人都会超喜欢
For most people it's a big draw.
我觉得超棒的
I mean, I think it's amazing.
这裡很适合,老兄
This is perfect, dude.
很适合开第二间幸运币
Like, it's perfect for the second Lucky Penny.
我们刚刚看的那一整区
That whole area we saw earlier,
可以变成“决胜雷吉”的专属打牌室
I can make that into a dedicated poker room for Reggie's Game.
该跟牌就跟牌
Know when to hold 'em.
老兄,你完全值得领仲介费
You totally earned your finder's fee for this, dude.
我才不要领仲介费 我要在这裡开自己的店
I don't want a finder's fee for this. I want this to be my place.
剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表