剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表
我希望你借钱给我 让我在这裡开我自己的酒吧
I want you to lend me money so I can open my own bar here.
但我不是开银行的
But I'm not a bank.
真令人困惑,因为我跟银行一样会赚
Which is confusing 'cause I make bank.
很好笑
I like that one.
威尔,如果你没钱
I mean, Will, if you don't have any money,
我可以直接把这裡抢走吗?
is it cool if I just jump on it?
不行,你不能把这裡抢走 我想自己开酒吧
No. It's not cool if you jump on it. I want this place for myself.
我想到了,等我开张,你可以负责管理
I got an idea. You can manage the place when I open it.
我们可以重新聚首
We can get the band back together again.
就像以前你为我工作的那段时光
It'll be like old times when you used to work for me.
我不想替你工作,我想自己开酒吧
I don't wanna work for you. I want my own place.
所以我才跟你借钱开我自己的酒吧
That's why I'm asking you to lend me money to open my own place.
威尔,你觉得谁会赢?
Will, who's gonna win, you know?
很有钱的人跟没钱的人
Like, a guy with a lot of money or a guy with no money?
我很支持你 我也喜欢弱者奋斗的故事,但是...
I mean, I'm rooting for you. I love an underdog story, but...
黛安,不要租给他 谁都可以,就是他不行
Diane, just don't rent it to him. Anyone but him.
我会筹到钱,把这裡保留给我,好吗?
I'll get the money together. Just hold onto this for me, okay?
我要租给他
I am going to rent it to him.
该...
Oh, sh...
该死,你们一定上♥床♥过了
Oh, shit. You guys totally fucked.
喂
Yo.
老兄,恭喜你,天啊
Dude, congrats, man.
你们上♥床♥过还能当朋友真的很棒
I mean, it's cool that you guys are still friends after that.
对 - 她是我的房♥地♥产♥经纪人
Yeah. - She's my realtor.
所以我们不算是朋友
So we're not really friends.
你们上♥床♥过还能当商业伙伴真的很棒
It's cool you guys are business partners after that.
我不会说我们是伙伴
I mean, I wouldn't say we're partners.
你们上♥床♥过还能见面真的很棒
It's cool you guys are around each other after that.
雷吉知道我只付得起月租 但付不起押金后
So Reggie, he realizes I can only afford the monthly fee and not the deposit
就横刀夺爱,完全摆了我一道
and he swoops in, and he completely fucks me.
然后他竟然不要脸地邀我
And then he has the gall to offer me a job
去他从我手上偷走的地方工作
at my own place that he just stole from me.
所以算是摆了半道? - 对
So it's partial fucking? - Yeah.
更羞辱人的是
And here's what's even more humiliating.
我不得不接受那份工作 - 不,绝对不行
I have to take that job. - No. You can't do that.
你离开幸运币是有原因的
There's a reason that you left Lucky Penny.
可别重蹈覆辙了
You don't wanna make that same mistake again.
但这情况不太一样
But it wouldn't be the exact same mistake
因为他说这次会让我当经理
'cause he said I could be the manager this time.
我该怎麽做?告诉我该怎麽办
What should I do? Just tell me what to do.
我不知道,我现在没空讨论这些
I don't know. I don't have time to discuss this right now.
我开会要迟到了
I am running late for this meeting.
我真的必须把这些桌布上的蜡都刮掉吗?
Do I really have to scrape the wax off of all of these fucking tablecloths?
这是白色,根本看不太出来
It's white. You can barely see this shit.
你说过会帮我,那就帮我
You said that you would help me, so you do.
能请你用杯垫吗?谢谢
Can you please use a coaster? Thank you.
嘿
Hey.
嗨,亲爱的
Hi, babe.
好帅的费多拉帽 - 这个吗?是啊,这是我的写作帽
Nice fedora. - This? Yeah, it's my writing hat.
对了,你们想看个挺酷的东西吗?
Actually, do you guys wanna see something kinda cool?
好 - 好
Yeah. - Okay.
还真酷
That was cool.
是啊,超酷的
Yeah. That was super cool.
写作...我没听过写作帽这种东西
Writing ha... I've never heard of a writing hat.
就是作家戴的帽子
It's a thing that authors wear.
是吗? - 对,有些作家会戴
It is? - Yeah, some do.
我想到一位,就是查理格里夫斯
I can think of one. Charlie Greeves.
天啊,我也想继续聊 但我得回去机器前面了
Oh, man. I wish I could hang, but I got to get back to the machine.
他刚刚说...什麽...机器?
Did he just say... what... machine?
对,他现在都说笔电是机器
Yes, that is what he calls his laptop now.
他叫自己的笔电“机器”?
He calls his laptop "the machine"?
才没有写作帽那种东西 他为什麽觉得有?
That's not a thing, writing hats. Why does he think that's a thing?
我不想聊这个
I don't wanna talk about this.
我很想聊
I do. A lot.
我们的上一位活动企划很突然地辞职
Our last event planner, she quit rather suddenly.
所以真的谢谢妳来救火
So thank you so much for filling in.
不客气,这是很好的机会
Of course. It's such a huge opportunity.
是啊,妳真的很适合这份工作
Yeah. Well, you're perfect for the job, honestly.
我得照规矩介绍妳给梅森葛兰德认识
And I just have to introduce you to Mason Grand as a formality.
他是这齣剧的其中一位监製
You know, he's a producer on the show
所以他希望参与到每个决策
so he wants to feel like he's involved in every decision.
知道了
Gotcha.
哇
Wow.
是啊,很酷吧?
I know. It's cool, right?
一定要记住,每个好主意都是梅森想的
And just remember that every good idea, that's Mason's.
而所有坏主意都是妳想的,好吗?
And every bad idea, that's yours, okay?
他在这裡,梅森,你好吗?
There he is. Mason, how are you?
我很好
I'm good.
太好了,好,我要介绍 我们的新活动企划给你
Amazing. Okay, well, I wanna introduce you to our new event planner.
这位是希薇亚格里夫斯
This is Sylvia Greeves.
嗨 - 妳好啊
Hi. - What's up?
幸会,还有,我是这齣剧的忠实戏迷
Nice to meet you. And I'm such a big fan of the show.
我女儿跟我...很喜欢看
My daughter and I, we just... we really love it.
这样啊
Chill.
我很期待能为你办这场派对
And I couldn't be more excited to be planning this party for you.
一定会是很棒的体验
It's gonna be such a treat.
(啤酒节)
妳说话怎麽怪怪的?
Why are you talking weird?
我是澳洲人
I'm Australian.
不,我是说,妳干嘛说“体验”什麽的?
No. I mean, like, why are you saying "treat" and shit?
我不知道
I don't know!
只是突然想到
It just came into my mind.
不过...
But...
你喜欢精酿啤酒啊
You're a fan of craft beer.
是啊,所以我才会穿这件运动衫
Yeah, that's why I am wearing this sweatshirt.
原来如此
That makes sense.
嘿,梅森,我们要订健康餐 你要什麽吗?
Hey, Mason, I'm ordering from Kreation. Do you want anything?
好,我要一瓶竹炭水就好
Yeah. Just get me a charcoal water.
好,梅森,非常谢谢你
Well, Mason, thank you so much
百忙中拨空跟我们聊
for giving us some of your time from your busy schedule.
是啊
Yeah.
回头见啊
Catch you on the flip side.
刚刚真的很糟 - 但那只是个形式,对吧?
That was really bad. - But that was just a formality, right?
不对,他必须喜欢妳
No. He has to like you.
他不喜欢妳的话,我就不能僱用妳
I can't keep you on when he doesn't like you.
那...等我一下
It's just... Give me a second.
又见面了,嗨,梅森 葛兰德先生,梅森葛兰德
Hi again. Hi, Mason. Mr. Grand. Mason Grand.
我很好 - 我忘了说
I'm good. - I forgot to mention
我的伙伴创办了幸运币啤酒公♥司♥
that my partner started Lucky Penny Brewing.
什麽?
What?
我说,我的活动企划伙伴 是幸运币酒吧的创办人
I said my party-planning partner is the founder of the bar Lucky Penny.
妳是说威尔泽斯曼吗? - 对,他替我工作
Are you talking about Will Zysman? - Yes. He works for me.
我很期待见到他
Well, I'm hyped to meet him.
对,他也很期待见到你
Yeah. He's hyped to meet you.
他说他很期待
He said he was hyped.
他很期待?
He's hyped?
太好了,我也好期待 - 对
Amazing. I'm hyped. - Yes!
原来不是艾玛,是帕登宁汉夫人
It isn't Emma. It's Lady Putteningham.
很酷的转折吧? - 哇
How cool is that twist? - Wow.
我在Instagram上有追踪她
I follow her on Instagram.
(少年达西探桉记)
她推出很好用的护肤系列产品
She has an incredible skin care line.
(编剧兼导演,伊莉莎白安妮温彻斯特)
我觉得这季比上一季好看
I think this season's definitely better than last season.
叙事的重点就是结构 - 嘿,两位
Storytelling is all about structure. - Hey, guys.
嘿,宝贝,妳有没有空读新的页数?
Hey, babe. Did you get a chance to read the new pages?
我还没看,但我会看的
Not yet. But I will.
你写得如何? - 很好,现在休息一下
How's the writing going? - It's good. Just taking a little break.
因为设计剧情是很複杂的工作
You know, this is some pretty sophisticated plotting.
是啊 - 是啊
Yeah. - Yeah.
嘿,朋友
Hey, mate.
很抱歉我急急忙忙地离开
剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表