剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表
And it's a password ID. - I don't care. That is...
妳只是在找藉口不去谘商
You're just making up excuses so you don't have to go.
当然啊,不然呢?
Of course I am! What do you expect?
我很害怕,我不知道他要对我说什麽
I'm terrified. I don't know what he's gonna say to me.
他为什麽不能直接跟我说
Why can't he just say it to my face
却需要有奇怪的监护人在场?
instead of having some weird chaperone there?
你说过那次谘商让你的婚姻玩完
You said that therapy ended your marriage.
不,是婚姻触礁让我的婚姻玩完
No. Being in a terrible marriage ended my marriage.
也许查理就是要告诉我这件事
Well, maybe that's what Charlie's gonna tell me.
应该不是,你们的性生活很频繁
I don't think so. You guys fuck a lot.
反正我不要去,我不去 我不想去,你不能逼我去
Well, I'm not gonna go. I'm not gonna go. I don't wanna go. You can't make me go.
反正我们来不及了 - 没有
We're too late anyway. - We're not.
我们来不及去伯班克 - 我们有15分钟可以赶过去
We can't get to Burbank. - We got 15 minutes to get there.
我对这些小巷暸若指掌,好吗?
I know these alleys like the back of my hand. Okay?
妈的,我真讨厌你诚恳又中肯的时候 超讨厌的
Fuck. I hate it when you're nice and you're right too. I hate it.
那妳肯定一直都很生气 因为我是个诚恳又中肯的人
You must be pretty mad all the time. 'Cause I'm a nice, right dude.
厉害喔 - 对吧?
Nice. - Right?
好,这裡有点窄,但是...
Okay. Bit tight squeeze here, but...
不... - 妈的,该死
Oh. Oh, no. No! - Fuck. Shit!
该死
Shit.
不 - 加油...
Oh, no. - Come on. Come on!
不,我们卡住了 - 这样吧,妳先走
No! We're stuck. - Look. Just you go.
去叫车,我会把椅子送到 - 你要怎麽出去?
Call an Uber. I'll deliver the chairs. - How are you gonna get out?
别担心这个了,妳得拯救妳的婚姻
Don't worry about that. You've got a marriage to save.
快去 - 真的吗?
Go! - Sure?
真的,快去吧 - 好,我要过去了
I'm sure. Just go. - All right. I'm on my way.
我要过去了 - 好
I'm on my way. - Okay.
我出不去 - 妈的
I'm stuck. - Fuck.
没办法...我哪裡都去不了 - 开车窗
Can't go... I'm not going anywhere. - Roll down the window.
从车窗爬去,快点 - 真的吗?
Climb out the window. Go! - Are you sure?
真的,快去
I'm positive. Just go!
妳可以的,去吧
You got it! Go!
还要多久才会到?
How much longer till we get there?
25分钟
Twenty-five minutes.
嗨 - 嗨,亲爱的
Hi. - Hi, hon.
我果然塞在路上了
I'm stuck in traffic, of course.
再几分钟就到了,我可以用视讯谘商吗?
Just a few minutes away. Can I join you via FaceTime?
可以,我打给妳
Sure. I'll call you.
好
Okay.
她塞在路上
She's stuck in traffic.
嗨,对不起,宝贝,我整个塞在路上
Hi, I'm so sorry, babe. I'm just stuck in this terrible traffic.
不过,就假装我也在谘商师的办公室裡
But, you know, let's just pretend that I'm there in the therapist's office
好,我们开始谈吧
and yeah, we can talk.
希薇亚,妳变成猫熊了
Sylvia, you're a panda.
抱歉,我不知道怎麽关掉
Sorry. I don't know how to turn this off.
我真的...我...
I really... I'm...
对不起,这真的好烦,我实在...我没办法...
I'm sorry, this is so annoying. I just... I can't...
妈的,我不知道怎麽...
Oh, fuck. I don't know how to...
我还是猫熊吗?
Am I still a panda?
妳还是猫熊 - 好,抱歉
You're still a panda. - Okay. Sorry.
我得...
I gotta...
现在呢? - 现在妳变成鸡了
How about now? - Now you're a chicken.
好,我...真的...很抱歉
Okay, I... Just... I'm so sorry.
这真的好烦,但我们先继续吧 我们继续开始谈
It's so annoying, but let's just continue. Let's just continue and talk.
我跟妳说,我不接受一隻鸡的道歉
You know what, I am not accepting an apology from a chicken.
喂...
Hello? Hello?
你说得很好
That was great.
我以你为傲,很明确的界线
I'm proud of you. Solid boundary.
谢谢你
Thank you.
妈的,对不起
Fuck! Sorry.
没关係,没事的 - 不,太大声了,对不起
It's okay. It's fine. - No, it was too loud. I'm sorry.
没事 - 我道歉
You're good. - I apologize.
快啊
Come on.
妈的
Fuck.
该死
Shit.
听起来就是这样
That's how that sounds.
好了
Okay.
我看到你了,小溷帐
I see you, little bastard.
来吧
Get it!
搞屁啊?
What the fuck?
不要看我
Don't look at me.
小溷帐,我下次再找你算帐
Little fucker. I'll get you next time!
天啊,对不起,我迟到了
Oh, my God. I'm so sorry I'm late.
我...我朋友威尔真是疯了才会想要
I... My friend Will had this crazy idea
把派对搬到另一头,所以...我道歉
to move the party across town and... I apologize.
是啊,我听说过威尔
Yes, I've heard of Will.
你知道威尔是谁?
You know who Will is?
总之,我来了 这样我们就能讨论这是怎麽回事了
Anyway, I'm here, so, we can discuss what's going on.
我们先花几分钟
You know, why don't we take a few minutes first
来探讨妳迟到的真正原因吧
to explore the real reason that you were late?
妳到底在逃避什麽?
What is it that you are avoiding?
要谘商的人不是我
I'm not the one in therapy.
妳为什麽避谈妳迟到的真正原因?
Why are you avoiding talking about the real reason you were late?
你说什麽?
What was that?
妳为什麽避谈
Why are you avoiding talking
妳迟到的真正原因?
about the real reason you were late?
我没有避谈什麽
I'm not avoiding anything.
妳趁“鸡”退缩了
You literally "chickened" out.
好吧
Okay.
查理,这是怎麽回事?
Charlie, what's going on here?
这是... - 好...
Is this-- - Okay. Okay.
希薇亚 - 是
Sylvia. - Yep.
我一直在做... - 对不起,我们的时间结束了
I've been doing the work-- - Unfortunately, we're out of time.
我的下一位客户马上就要进来了
And I have another client coming in.
好,谢谢你,感谢你拨空
Okay. Thank you. Thank you for your time.
不客气 - 谢谢
Of course. - Thank you.
你看吧?根本没有客户
See? There's no client.
他明明可以继续跟我们谈
He obviously could have kept talking to us.
这不是梅尔菲医师的错
This is not Dr. Melfi's fault.
他的名字真的叫梅尔菲医师?
His name is literally Dr. Melfi?
对啊
Yes.
是梅尔菲医师,怎麽了吗? - 什麽?
Dr. Melfi. Why? - What?
好吧,听着,我只是觉得 如果他真的关心你
Okay. Look, I just think if he really cared about you,
他会让我们留下来
he would have let us stay.
妳根本就不想来
You didn't want to be here.
真的不是这样,宝贝,不,我想来
That's not it at all, babe. No. I did.
妳参加谘商迟到 参加《危险边缘》也迟到
You were late to therapy, just like you were late to Jeopardy!
妳每件事都迟到
You are late for everything.
我唯一一次需要妳在场时 妳跟威尔在一起
You know, the one time I needed you to be there, you were off with Will.
今天妳也跟威尔在一起 - 宝贝,我...
Just like you were off with Will today. - Babe, I...
我不该在最后一刻换派对场地
I shouldn't have changed the party venue at the last minute.
我只是想为你的事务所和你 做一件超级特别的事
I was just trying to do something extra special for your firm and for you.
现在想来,这想法真蠢,我很抱歉,真的
And, in retrospect, it was a dumb idea, and I am so sorry. Really.
现在我人在这裡,我们来谈你想说的事吧
And I am here now, and let's talk about whatever it is you want to talk about.
宝贝,我知道
Babe, I know.
我不该把谘商安排在跟事务所派对同一天
And I shouldn't have booked this for the same day as the firm party.
别担心,我知道妳有很多事要处理
Do not worry about it. I know you have a lot on your plate.
好,但我们可以...
Okay, but we could--
没有客户,我就知道
Didn't have a client. I knew it.
妳为什麽这麽执着于我没有客户呢?
Why is it so important to you that I didn't have a client?
那你为什麽要骗我们说有客户呢?
Well, why were you untruthful about having a client?
你觉得自己没资格去骑车吗?
Do you feel you don't deserve to go biking?
你在逃避某事,而不是勇敢面对吗?
Like you're running away from something instead of confronting it?
妳怎麽知道我不是正要骑车去见客户呢?
How do you know I'm not biking to a client right now?
因为那样太荒谬了
Because that would be insane.
好
Okay.
别为我下诊断,好吗?因为妳根本没资格
Do not diagnose me. Okay? 'Cause you're not remotely qualified.
我们谈得很愉快,下週见
Great session. I'll see you next week.
好,谢谢
Yep. Thank you.
谢谢你来 - 好
Thank you for coming. - Okay.
他很棒 - 你们的第一年如何?
剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表