剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表
It definitely wasn't. It was only directed at you.
但他注意到我的錶时,他只对我说,老兄
But when he noticed my watch, that was all me, dawg.
我和你
Me and you.
他人真好,太棒了,老兄 - 他很酷
Great guy. That is awesome, dude. - He's pretty cool.
请问一下
Excuse me.
妳真的办得太成功了,妳这个小荡♥妇♥
You seriously pulled this out of your ass, you little slut.
抱歉,我大概多喝了四杯牧场鸡尾酒
Sorry, I've had like four too many Ranch Waters.
卡波的凯莉 - 卡波的凯莉
Cabo Carrie. - Cabo Carrie.
但我真的要谢谢妳,我知道这很不容易
But seriously, thank you. I know that this was not easy.
是啊,毕竟...
Yeah, I mean...
梅森有时挺难搞的
You know, Mason can be tricky.
对,他是个性别歧视的溷帐
Yeah, I mean, he's a sexist piece of shit.
对吧?妳懂我的感觉吧?
Right? I mean, you know what I'm talking about?
我懂,其实我算是他的老闆
Yeah, I mean, I'm technically his boss
但他一直要我帮他拿糖果
and he keeps asking me to get him candy.
还有,妳觉得我们的 上一位活动企划为什麽要辞职?
Also, like, why do you think our last party planner quit?
天啊,对,敬梅森葛兰德 - 敬梅森葛兰德
Oh, my God. Yeah, to Mason Grand. - To Mason Grand.
那个小溷帐单身吗?
Is that little fucker single?
其实我不知道
Honestly, I don't know.
其实我也不在乎
Well, honestly, I don't care.
这是周边商品
This is the merch.
我想先放在后面,然后製作组会来收
I'm planning on putting it in the back and then production will pick it up.
谢谢
Thank you.
非常谢谢妳带我参与这活动
Thank you so much for cutting me into this whole thing.
还有,我很快就会搬出妳的后院小屋
Also, I will be out of your ADU very soon
因为刚刚发生了大事 - 什麽事?
because something huge just happened. - What?
我跟梅森要一起创业
Me and Mason are going into business together.
他想投资烂酒吧
He wants to invest in Shitty Little Bar.
你真的要跟那个厌女的傢伙创业吗?
You're really gonna go into business with that misogynist?
这到底是什麽意思?妳在开玩笑吗?
The fuck does that mean? Are you kidding me?
这也太伪善了...妳就正在为他工作耶
What a hypocritical thing... You're working for him literally right this second.
我只是帮他办一场派对
I'm throwing him one party.
跟合伙不一样
That's different from going into a partnership with him.
才不是合伙,他只负责出钱
It's not a partnership. He's just the money guy.
负责出钱的绝对不是好人
No money guy is good.
妳觉得哪个出钱的人是好人? 他只是想支持那间酒吧而已
You think any guy with money is good? He's just backing the bar, that's all.
别怪到我头上 - 不关我的事
Don't put that on me. - I don't care.
去跟他创业吧,但你至少要承认他厌女
Go into business with him. But at least, like, admit that he's a misogynist.
他没有厌女,他只是个年轻小伙子
He's not a misogynist. He's just, like, a young dude
常传愚蠢的迷因 - 好吧
who sends stupid fucking memes. - Okay.
你看他,他现在跟女生在一起啊
Look at him right now. He's with a girl.
她看起来非常开心
She seems very, you know, pretty happy with that situation.
我说真的,你一定会后悔跟他合作
Come on. I promise you, you will regret teaming up with this guy.
我不是要跟他合作,我是在做好事
I'm not teaming up with him. I'm actually doing a very good deed.
我要用他的钱,将精酿啤酒
I'm using his money to bring artisanal beer
带给想跟我买♥♥的人
to people who wanna pay me for it.
这简直...我不能在幸运币工作 我不能跟梅森创业
It's like... I can't work at Lucky Penny. I can't go into business with Mason.
我不能跟妳认识的人约会
I can't date anyone you know.
妳想掌控我人生的每个细节
You wanna control every single aspect of my life.
我真的觉得妳希望我当妳的契约奴工
It really feels like what you want is for me to be your indentured servant
住在那间后院小屋裡 唯一的工作就是听妳抱怨
living in that ADU whose only job is to listen to you complain about shit.
你不瞭解我有多不想要那样
You have no idea how much I don't want that.
我只是觉得妳不太尊重我,或是我的选择
I just feel like you don't respect me very much. Or my choices.
我不尊重你的选择? - 对
I don't have respect for your choices? - Yes.
这是我的工作,你跑来这裡,赖着不走
This is my job. You just came here, camped out
利用这活动来捞好处 - 是妳要我跟妳一起办活动
and used it to your own advantage. - You asked me to do this with you!
你就承认那傢伙厌女吧
Just admit that the guy is a misogynist.
我不要
I will not do that.
在我看来,他为女性所做的 比许多女性做的还要多
As far as I'm concerned, he does more for women than a lot of women do.
妳觉得是谁在看这齣剧?
Who do you think watches the show?
是女人,他是为了女人
Women. He's doing it for the women.
好,我想走了,我们20分钟后在前门见
Okay, I'm done here. I'll meet you at the front in 20 minutes.
我要留下来,我、梅森和他的工作人员
Actually, I'm staying. Me and Mason and his crew,
要参加今晚的决胜雷吉 - 好,那是当然
we're gonna join Reggie's Game tonight. - Yeah, of course you are.
记住别强♥暴♥任何人
Remember not to rape anybody.
我才不需要记住那种事
That's not a thing I need to remember.
梅森,我想谢谢你和你的朋友 来参加决胜雷吉
Mason, I just wanna thank you and your homies for coming to Reggie's Game.
但千万不能上传任何东西,好吗? 因为这超不合法
But nobody post anything, okay? Because it's mad illegal.
当然,老兄,谢谢你邀请我们
Yeah, for sure. Dude, thanks for having us.
我一直是幸运币的粉丝,兄弟
Seriously, I've been a fan of Lucky Penny for a long time, brother.
真的吗?
Really?
我家就是你家
Mi casa es su casa.
我们都为你们准备好了,有一些食物和酒
We have it all set up for you guys. We got a bunch of food and booze.
菜单上有迷你汉堡 起司玉米片和山羊起司球
We got sliders, nachos, goat cheese balls on the menu.
山羊起司球...
Goat cheese balls. Goat cheese balls.
麦特是单口喜剧演员 常常想出超好笑的笑话
Matt's a stand-up. He's always coming up with the funniest shit.
酷喔 - 是啊
Cool. - Yeah.
我有机会看到创作过程
I get to see the creative process at work.
还有...什麽有性暗示的食物?
What's a... What's another sex food?
香蕉
Bananas.
不,太同性恋了 - 是啊,老兄
Nah, too gay. - Totally, dude.
等等...那麽炸虾怎麽样?
Wait, wait. What about like, battered shrimp. Right?
例如,相信所有的虾?
Like, believe all shrimp?
或是有个“虾桉组”
Or maybe there's like, a Shrimp Special Victims Unit
然后说:“不,我们发现了一盘虾
and it's like, "Oh, no, we just found a plate of all these shrimp.
牠们有恋父情结”
And they've got daddy issues."
你觉得怎麽样?
What do you think of that?
这个嘛,这个题材很敏感
Yeah, no, it's very edgy material.
我很高兴你们...都喜欢
And I'm glad you all... I'm glad you all like it.
是啊,很妙
Yeah, it's very clever.
这位老兄觉得这笑话很冒犯人
This dude thinks this shit is offensive.
糟了 - 我没有
Uh-oh. - No, I don't.
这就是喜剧的重点,老兄 只有够好笑,就不会冒犯人
That's the thing about comedy, man. It's not offensive if it's funny.
是啊 - 好喔
Yeah. - Cool.
他什麽人都敢冒犯 - 很好
He's like an equal opportunity offender. - Great.
对,还是性犯罪者
Yeah, sex offender.
好适合决胜雷吉
That is so Reggie's Game.
天啊,老兄,现在真的都不能乱讲话了
Ah, man. Dude, you can't say shit anymore these days, for real.
但你就他妈的抵♥制♥我啊 谁在乎?我才懒得管
But you... fucking cancel me. Who gives a fuck? I don't care.
跟那位政♥治♥正确先生说啊
Tell that to Mr. Politically Correct over here.
你看他看起来有多受到冒犯
Look how offended he looks.
糟了,老兄,我们越线了吗? - 我不是...
Uh-oh. Did we cross a line, man? - I'm not...
我们让你难受了吗? - 不,我没有...我...
Did we hurt your feelings? - No. I don't... I...
你也是正义魔人吗? - 对,我是
Are you part of the woke police? - Yeah, I am.
他可是正义魔人中的大魔王
He's like a major sergeant in a woke army.
对,没错
Yeah, he is.
对,老兄,他就是
Yes, dude, he is!
对不起
I'm sorry.
喂,谢谢你带那些人来
Yo, thanks for bringing those guys over here.
他们真的很棒
They're, like, so rad.
是啊
Yeah.
而且梅森葛兰德要投资你的酒吧? 太勐了,兄弟
And Mason Grand is gonna finance your bar? That's sick, bro.
对,老实说
Yeah, honestly,
我不能昧着良心跟那个溷蛋合作
I can't, in good conscience, work with that fucking guy.
谢谢你,他真是个烂人
Thank you. I mean, he sucks.
他简直像骄傲男孩组织的成员
He's like a borderline Proud Boy.
对,他真的超烂,听着,如果你愿意
Yeah, he fucking sucks. Look, if you'll have me,
我很想回来幸运币工作
I would love to come back and work here at Lucky Penny.
威尔,我当然愿意 你就像我的家人,老兄
Will, I would love that. You're like family to me, man.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你没事吧?
You okay?
我最近真的过得很辛苦
I've just had a bit of a rough go at it these days.
威尔,过来
Will, come here.
先不要
I'd rather not.
那我过去 - 好,很好
I'll go over there. - Okay. Great.
来
Come here.
没事了
It's okay.
这感觉真好
This actually feels good.
这就是决胜雷吉的意义
This is what Reggie's Game is all about.
男人普遍都很孤独,就像一种流行病
You know, there's an epidemic of loneliness among men.
我在一个播客上听过 - 呃...
剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表