剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表
use one of the coasters. If you want.
如果我想,如果我想用的话
If I want. If I'm inclined to.
但如果我不想用,妳也没关係
But if I'm not, that's okay with you.
你随意
Feel free.
妳真的希望我用杯垫 我...听着...你随意,你决定
You really want me to use coasters. I... Look... Feel free. It's your call.
好
Great.
该死
Fuck.
嘿,亲爱的,新造型真好看
Hey, honey, love the new look.
你今天会待在家吗?
You staying home today?
是啊,毕竟我为了《危险边缘》 请了一星期的假
Yeah, you know, I took the whole week off for Jeopardy!
所以我想说乾脆享受一下假期吧 谢谢
and I thought, why not enjoy the break? Thank you.
好主意,是啊,你该放鬆一下
Good idea. Yeah. Should just relax.
我知道我说过无数次了
I know I've said it a thousand times before,
但我很愧疚我在录节目时迟到,我...
but I feel so guilty that I was late to the show, and I--
别关係,真的,没事的
Don't worry about it. Seriously. It's okay.
抱歉
Sorry.
孩子们
Guys.
爸爸要做煎饼,今天可不是星期天喔
Dad's making pancakes and it's not even a Sunday.
真是个大惊喜
That's a special treat.
来了...
Here we go. And here we go.
还有...
And--
我戒碳水了
I'm off carbs.
好吧
Okay.
(海鹦穀片)
会是谁呢?
Wonder who that is.
嘿,小朋友 你知道那种穀片裡有什麽吗?
Hey, bud, you know what's in that cereal?
蛋白质啊
Protein.
裡头有碳水化合物
There's carbs in there.
才没有,是蛋白质
Nope. It's protein.
有人点了一杯星冰乐加鲜奶油 还有四支蛋糕棒棒糖吗?
Did someone order a Frappuccino with whip and, I think, four cake pops?
天啊,爸,谢谢你
Oh, my God, thank you, Dad.
有粉红色的吗?
Is there a pink one?
呦,嘿,妳拿了我订的东西,太好了
Yo. Hey. You got my order. Perfect.
真谢谢妳 好,不客气
Thank you so much. Right. Of course.
早安,格里夫斯一家人 早安
Good morning, Greeves family. Morning.
好香喔
It smells great.
你们可能要修一下后屋的水压
You might wanna fix the water pressure in the ADU.
水流得好像有点慢
It's, like, a little kind of dribbly, I guess.
威尔要待在我们家多久?
How long is Will gonna be with us?
再待几天就好,对
Just a couple more days, yeah.
他打起精神后就会回圣地牙哥了
He's gonna head back to San Diego once he gets himself together.
我要跟史都华见面 所以你待在家时,我得去你的办公室
I have a meeting with Stewart, so I have to go to your office while you're here.
好,帮我个忙
Yeah. Do me a favor.
别跟公♥司♥的任何人提《危险边缘》的事
Don't mention the Jeopardy! thing to anybody at work.
我签了保密协议
I had to sign an NDA.
而且我也觉得有点丢脸
I'm also kind of embarrassed.
宝贝,不会有人发现的
Babe, no one's gonna notice.
是啊,节目会在全国播出呢
Yeah. It is gonna be on national television.
现在没人看电视了,大家只会看抖音
Nobody watches TV anymore. They just look at TikTok.
抖音上也会有 他说得对,抖音上也会有
It'll be on TikTok too. He's right, it will be.
好 好,再见
Okay. Okay. Bye.
大家再见,晚点见 再见
Bye, guys. See ya later. Bye.
(杰6)
嘿
Hey.
你好啊
Hello?
嘿
Hey.
有什麽事吗?
How can I help you?
没事
I think I'm good.
那就好
Great.
下一个问题
Next question.
你是谁啊?
Who the fuck are you?
你干嘛坐在我的座位?
Why the fuck are you sitting at my desk?
你是谁? 我是威尔泽斯曼
Who are you? I'm Will Zysman.
这是我的办公室,你坐在我的座位上
This is my office. You're at my desk.
换你回答了
Now your turn.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
太好了 我是泰瑞
Oh, great. I'm Terry.
珍娜派我来负责管理杰6
Jenna put me in charge of Jay 6.
所以我是你的接♥班♥人
Turns out, I'm the new you.
嘿,你何不去 补一补吧台的酒?谢了,老兄
Hey, why don't you go ahead and stock the bar? Thanks, man.
我才不是补酒小弟,老兄
I'm not a fucking stock boy, dude.
你当然不是小弟,老兄
You're definitely not a boy. Dude.
这到底是怎样?你为什麽在这裡?
What is going on right now? Why are you here?
去问珍娜吧 我会去问珍娜
Take it up with Jenna. I will take it up with Jenna.
好喔,老兄 好啊,老兄
Okay, dude. Great, dude.
好啊,老兄
Great, dude.
搞屁啊
The fuck.
糟了,直接转到语♥音♥信箱吗? 没有
Oh, no. Straight to voicemail? No.
幸福可能出现裂痕了
Might be trouble in paradise.
你听说了什麽事? 听说了整件事
What have you heard? Heard the whole story.
真是赚人热泪
It's a tearjerker.
天啊,老兄,你到底是怎样?
Jesus Christ, man. What is your fucking deal?
拜託,你干嘛找我麻烦?我很喜欢你耶
Why you coming after me, man? I like you a lot.
我觉得从我走进来开始,你就在耍我
I think you've been fucking with me since the second I came in here.
不,“我没有”
No. "I haven't."
那到底是什麽意思? 我真的很喜欢你
The fuck is that? You're one of my favorite people.
你刚进来时做的事情
The thing you did when you first came in?
让我觉得“太棒了”
I was like, "wow."
我跟你打招呼,结果被你嘲笑
I said hello and then you made fun of it.
对,就是那样
Yes, that was it.
我会回来跟你解决这件事,懂吗?
I'll be back, and we're gonna sort all of this fucking out, okay?
这件事结束后,你一定会跟我道歉
You're gonna apologize to me when this is over.
真有你的 搞屁啊,老兄
You're the man. What the fuck, dude.
嘿,珍娜
Hey, Jenna?
嘿,是啊,没事
Hey. Yeah, yeah, we're good.
对,他应该48小时内就会离开
Yeah, he should be gone in 48 hours.
我扮成泰瑞那个角色,真的很有效
I did the Terry character. It's really effective.
该死的溷帐
Fucking asshole.
好耶
Yes!
我想谢谢你给我这个机会
I just wanted to say thank you so much for this opportunity.
我很期待,我保证会让你们的年终派对
I'm so thrilled, and I promise I will throw an end-of-the-year party
令人难忘
that will be unforgettable.
妳总是能带来活力,希薇亚
You always bring the sparkle, Sylvia.
有个好消息,我问过小门餐厅
Well, great news, I spoke with The Little Door,
他们说如果我们包下一楼
and they said that if we rent the first floor out,
就能容纳200个人 还有能随意拿取的开胃小点
they can accommodate 200 people with passed hors d'oeuvres.
合约在这裡...
I have the contract right here--
太好了,我一直忘了跟妳说一件事
Terrific. One thing I keep forgetting to mention to you
就是法兰克希望把今年的派对 当成他的退休派对
is that Frank wants to make this year's party his retirement party.
真的吗?真感人
Oh, really? That's so sweet.
所以我想他会想邀请家人和...
So I assume he wants to invite some family and--
他会列一份个人宾客名单
He'll have a personal guest list,
不过因为他是其中一位创始合伙人
but also, because he is one of the founding partners,
所以我们得邀请分部的员工,包括纽约
we're gonna have to invite the satellite offices from New York,
达拉斯,可能还有芝加哥
Dallas and I think Chicago.
所以会超过200人,至少有一千五百人吧
So it'll be more than 200 people. Like, 1,500 at least.
一千五百人? 至少
1,500? At least.
真的吗?一千五百人? 至少
Really? 1,500 people? At least.
小门餐厅应该无法容纳一千五百人
Well, I don't think The Little Door can accommodate 1,500 people.
毕竟它不叫“大门餐厅”
Well, they don't call it "The Big Door."
是啊,没错
No, they don't. That is true.
所以妳问问其他地方吧,没事的
So you'll find somewhere else. No big deal.
是啊,不会,这是个好消息,而且...
Oh, yeah, no, that's a... great news and...
一千五百人还真多,但我... 是至少
That's a big number, 1,500, but I... At least.
我...
I...
我可能...
I just might...
撞期了
have a conflict.
撞期? 对...
A conflict? Yes. Yes.
怎样撞期?
What kind of conflict?
真的很抱歉,因为我太忙了
Well, I apologize 'cause I've just been so busy,
但我刚刚发现我可能撞期了
but I just realized that I might have a conflict.
对,看来我的行事曆乱掉了
剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表