剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表
我很喜欢,但大家都不买♥♥帐,很扯
I love it, but people fucking hate it. It's crazy.
我告诉你,这标语跟你一样丑又没意义
You know what, like you, this sign is ugly and meaningless,
赶快拿下来
and it's going the fuck down.
真没礼貌,你伤到我了,老兄
Now that's mean. You're hurting my feelings, my dude.
很好,太好了,我不相信 但我希望有伤到你
Good. I'm glad. I don't believe you, but I hope I am.
好吧,嘿,等等,让我拍下来
Okay. Hey... Wait. Let me get it on camera.
好吗? 不好
Cool? No.
别这样,老兄,拜託,这样很好看
Come on, man. Please, you look great.
好,你现在处在法律的灰色地带
Okay, you are in a legal gray zone here.
我觉得破坏公私财产不是灰色地带
Now, I don't think desecrating company property is a gray zone.
查理格里夫斯,对吧?
Is it, Charlie Greeves?
等等,你怎麽知道我的名字?
Wait, how do you know my name?
老兄,我对你瞭若指掌 威尔,你是我的兄弟
Dude, I know everything about you, Will. You're my brother.
所以我也知道你那些普通朋友
And I also know about your casual acquaintances.
我就是这种人
That's just me, man.
我最喜欢花时间在我爱和关心的人
I love to invest in people I love and care about.
这个人好可怕
This guy freaks me out.
对,超吓人的
Yeah, it's fucking freaky.
我要拆吗? 不...我...
Do I do it? Do I do it? No... I...
我要拆了 我不知道耶
I'm gonna fucking do it. I don't know man.
你该怎麽做?
What should you do?
啤酒馆的灵魂是什麽?告诉我
What is the heart of an alehouse? Explain that to me.
就是这样啊,笨蛋,对吧?你好,先生
You're looking at it, dipshit. Right? Hello, sir.
我告诉你,我要把这东西他妈的拆下来
You know what? This thing's fucking coming down.
他妈的拆掉了
It's fucking gone.
我要走了 我劝你别拿
I'm getting out of here. I would not take those.
好喔,对,你们大家都看到了
Okay, yeah. You saw it here, folks.
去你的,我要拿走酒精苏打,我要走了
Fuck you. I'm taking the seltzer. I'm getting outta here.
我也要顺便带走一些酒精苏打
I'm taking some seltzer too.
这是盗窃罪,但你要拿就拿,对,带走啊
That's larceny. But go ahead and grab 'em. Yeah. Take 'em away.
这才不是盗窃罪,这是酒精苏打
It's not larceny. It's seltzer.
你好吗?嘿
How you doing over here? Hey,
你加入我们的集点方桉了吗? 没有
are you a member of our rewards program? No.
我最大的问题是我充满了愤怒
My big problem is, I have all this, like, rage, though.
我希望能化愤怒为动力
And I wish I could just, like, channel it into something productive.
例如我的烂酒吧,你懂吗?
Like my Shitty Little Bar, you know?
但我又开始想,这样做的风险很大
But then I just start thinking, it's like, it's such a big swing.
完全是一场豪赌
It's such a huge roll of the dice.
我一直把人生赌在这种事上
I'm always gambling my whole life on these things.
然后我看着你,心想
And then I look at you, and I think,
如果一年裡有两天
wouldn't it be nice if, for two days a year,
我能变成像你这样,该有多好?这麽可靠
I could just be like you, you know? Solid.
谢了,老兄,但我可靠是因为我必须这样
I mean, thanks, man, but I'm solid because I have to be.
我得养老婆和三个孩子
I have a wife and three kids to support.
我别无选择
I don't have a choice.
我跟你说
And you know what?
这听起来一定很蠢
This is gonna sound dumb.
怎样?
What?
我原本以为上了《危险边缘》之后
I think I thought that after I was on Jeopardy!,
我的人生会彻底改变
everything would be different in my life.
对,你可以笑我
Yeah, you can laugh at that.
无意冒犯,但我觉得不会有人
I mean, with all due respect, I don't think anyone's life
因为上了《危险边缘》后而改变人生
has become different after they were on Jeopardy!
肯詹宁斯赢了四百万美元
Ken Jennings won four million.
那节目播出80年来就只出过那一位老兄
One fucking dude in 80 years of that show being on.
一个而已 恭喜
One guy. Congratulations.
我以为你对你的人生很满意 你为什麽会想要改变?
I thought you liked your life. Why do you want it to be so different?
我没有,我的人生很美好,当然...
No, I don't. I mean, it's great. Of course, it's...
真的很美好...
It's great. It's great.
只是已经有好长的时间毫无变化了
It's just been exactly the same for a very, very long time.
有时我觉得自己被困住了
Sometimes I feel boxed in.
我可能只是想颠覆一切
I guess I just wish I could blow shit up.
像你刚刚那样,偶尔来一下
Like you just did. You know, every once in a while.
是啊
Yeah.
我不认为这就是刚刚那件事带来的启示
I don't know if that's the lesson I would take from what just happened, necessarily,
但你不喜欢当律师吗?
but don't you like being a lawyer?
这是我的工作,因为我是我家的经济支柱
I mean, it's what I do because I am the family provider.
所以你不喜欢当律师吗?
So do you not like being a lawyer?
我觉得我甚至没办法问自己这个问题
I don't even think I can ask myself that question.
你应该问自己这个问题
You should ask yourself that question.
我不知道,有时候我喜欢
Well, I don't know. I mean, sometimes, yes.
我以前挺喜欢当律师的
I've liked being a lawyer in the past.
只是日复一日都没有变化
It's just that it is the same, day in and day out.
那就辞职啊,老兄
So fucking quit, dude.
颠覆一切,从头开始,你懂吗?
Blow it all up. Start a new chapter. You know what I mean?
不,来不及了 才不会来不及
No, it's too late. It is not too late.
别这样
Come on.
我这辈子换过很多次工作
I've changed jobs many times throughout my life.
大家经常这样,永远不嫌晚
People do it all the time. It's never too late.
但我还能做什麽?
But what would I do, man?
什麽都能做啊
You could do anything.
你可以当脱衣舞男
You could be a stripper.
你可以加入拉斯维加斯的 《舞棍俱乐部》表演
You could join that Magic Mike show in Vegas.
你可以当保镖
You could be a bodyguard.
就是穿着紧身衣
One of those guys who wears a unitard,
举起挂着砲弹的槓铃那种
who lifts, like, a bar with the cannonballs on the side.
大力士,对 大力士
A strong man. Yeah. A strong man.
你什麽都能做 像你这种人拥有无限的可能性
You could do anything. The sky's the limit for guys like you.
是啊,谢了,老兄 真的
Yeah. Thanks, man. Yeah.
其实我想伸展一下我的腿
You know what? I feel like stretching my legs.
你想去走走吗? 好啊
You wanna go for a walk? Yeah.
这区挺危险的,但我身旁有大力士
I mean, it's a pretty dangerous neighborhood, but I'm with a strong man.
大力士,对,没错 对
Strong man. Yeah. That's right. Yeah.
好,大力士需要食物
All right. Strong man needs his food.
整篮都带走吧 好
Just bring the whole basket. Okay.
对,我原本很喜欢我在闹区的家
Yeah, I loved my place downtown,
但现在去到那裡会发现
but now you go over there
到处都是高楼大厦和特斯拉电动皮卡车
and it's all skyscrapers and Cybertrucks and shit.
所以我在考虑搬到 高地公园或格拉塞尔公园
I'm thinking of moving to, like, Highland Park, maybe, or Glassell Park
或某个名字裡有“公园”
or, you know, one of those places that has Park in the name
但其实没有公园的地方
but doesn't actually have a park.
跟你聊天和相处真的很开心
You know, it's been really nice chatting and bonding.
是啊,很开心
Yeah. Pretty great.
这样真令人放鬆,能暂时跳脱自己的思绪
It's such a relief to just, you know, get out of my head for a while.
是啊,你应该保留一些时间给自己
Yeah. You gotta take some time for yourself, you know.
对
Yeah.
《危险边缘》播出以来,有过几次
You know, there are several times in the history of Jeopardy!
拍摄好的集数没有播出
when episodes have been filmed but never aired.
好喔
Cool.
2012年有一次裸奔事件
There was a streaking event in 2012
而在1980年代 他们曾因为技术问题而遗失一集节目
and in the 1980s they lost an episode due to technical difficulties.
当然还有911事件
And then of course, the attacks on September 11th.
是啊,我想像得到...
Yeah. I'd imagine...
你想去打撞球什麽的吗?
You wanna go play some pool or something?
雷吉在酒吧有办深夜牌局
Reggie has this after-hours poker game at the bar.
他称之为“决胜雷吉”,你有兴趣吗?
He calls it Reggie's Game. That sound fun to you?
住在这栋房♥子裡的人名叫艾德利托
The name of the man who lives in this house is Ed Little.
他是王者世界製作公♥司♥业务单位的主管 如果他想要
He's the Head of Business Affairs for King World Media and if he wanted to,
就可以让我那集《危险边缘》消失不见
he could make my episode of Jeopardy! disappear.
轻而易举
Like that.
查理,你来这裡干嘛?
What are we doing here, Charlie?
如果我那集《危险边缘》不会播出
If my episode of Jeopardy! never airs,
我就能回到还没上节目时的心情
I can go back to the way I felt before I ever got on.
我觉得不一定
I don't know if that's necessarily true.
我是来拆布条的,威尔
I'm here to tear down the banner, Will.
听着,我指的可不是随随便便
Look, I did not mean showing up
跑来某人的家 搞得像《国定杀戮日》那样,好吗?
to some guy's house like it's the fucking Purge, okay?
哇,谢谢你带我来到这裡
Wow, thank you for getting me to this place.
我没有带你来,你是靠自己的力量来的
I didn't get you anywhere. You did the heavy lifting.
靠自己的力量,真好笑
Heavy lifting. That's funny.
剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表