剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表
It's just...It'll be a healthy step for both of us.
你有你的空间 我有我的
You know, you have your space,I have my space.
其实也是你的
Which is also your space.
但我现在给你付房♥租了所以算是我的小空间吧
But now I'm paying you rent so it's, like,sorta, a little bit my space.
一点小界限
Little boundary.
好啊
好
这个看着很美味- 谢谢
That looks delicious.- Thanks.
200美元?
$200?
强六酒吧烧烤店背后的理念很简单
The idea behind Jay 6 Bar & Grillewas simple:
开一家有着酒馆氛围的社区聚会场所
Open a neighborhood gathering spotwith the heart of an alehouse.
根本说不通
That makes no sense.
给 来一杯冰镇的 珍娜
Here's a cold one, Jenna.
谢了 特里
Thanks, Terry.
这是好啤酒
That's good beer.
搞什么?
What the actual fuck?
嘿
Hey.
嗨...
Hey...
祝你今天愉快
Have a good one.
谢谢
Thanks.
说实话 威尔 很难判断
Honestly, Will, it's hard to tell.
我知道
I know.
可能在腰带下方有亲密接触但我们不得而知
There's potentially intimate contactbelow the belt, but we don't know.
对 没错 他可能只是在无辜地触碰她的后背
No, yeah. He could just be innocentlytouching the small of her back
也可能整只手都在她屁♥股♥上抓着呢
or he can havea whole handful of fucking butt.
这个角度根本看不到
It's impossible to see from this angle.
好 我们得进一步侦查
Okay. We need to do more recon.
同意 完全同意
I agree. I very much agree.
好
Okay.
调出照片墙- 好 照片墙来了
Pull up the grid.- Okay. Pulling up the grid.
特里 天啊
Terry. Oh, God.
特里对金毛贵宾犬很痴迷啊
Terry's, like,obsessed with goldendoodles.
怪胎- 等等 哟...
A weirdo.- Wait, yo, yo, yo.
看他在做瑜伽 该死 柔韧性多好啊
Look at him doing yoga there.Shit, look how flexible he is.
这刀是他自己打造的?
Did he make that knife?
他自己打造刀具?
He mills his own blades?
太酷了吧
That's fucking cool as shit.
逗我呢?- 很有男子气概
Are you kidding me?- Very manly.
很有男子气概- 是
Very manly.- Yeah.
这人养的狗太多了 似乎能给自己口♥交♥
This guy has too many dogs,he can suck his own dick it seems,
他还会制♥作♥刀具
and he makes knives.
他有着非常多样化的性格特点
He's got, like,really diverse personality traits.
对了 这酒很好喝 是什么?
This drink is amazing,by the way. What is this?
天啊
Oh, my gosh.
是大都会 姐妹
That's a cosmo, girl.
“是大都会 姐妹”
"That's a cosmo, girl"?
太好喝了 好- 卡丽从来不会错
Well, it's fucking great. Okay.- Carrie's never wrong.
卡丽是谁?
Who's Carrie?
天啊 我从来没看过这部剧 太好看了
Man, I've never seen this show before.It's fucking awesome.
是啊 有欲望 有都市
Yeah. I mean,it's got sex and it's got the city.
全齐了- 全齐了
It's got it all.- It's got it all.
她最后和“大人物”在一起了吗?
Do her and Mr. Big end up together?
那你得看整整六季
Well, you're gonna have towatch six seasons,
两部电影和一部少了一个妞其他部分一模一样的破烂衍生剧
two movies and a shitty spin-offthat's just the same show minus one bitch.
少了谁?- 凯特罗尔
Which one's that?- Cattrall.
是吗?- 萨曼莎 对
Really?- Samantha, yeah.
天啊- 是
Damn.- Yeah.
你能直接告诉我吗?- 他们结婚了
Will you just tell me?- They get married.
好- 最后他死了
Nice.- Ultimately, he dies.
见鬼 太黑暗了- 他死了 对
Oh, shit. That is very grim.- He dies. Yeah.
剧透警告- 是
Spoiler alert.- Yeah.
嘿 要不我来调点辣味玛格丽特鸡尾酒?
Hey, should I mix us up some spicy margs?
好啊 如果你不嫌麻烦
Shit, yeah. If you don't mindgoing through the trouble
我想喝辣味玛格丽特鸡尾酒- 不嫌 我爱调鸡尾酒
I'd love a spicy marg.- No. I love making cocktails.
太好了- 好 你有口福了
Awesome.- All right. You're in for a treat.
好 如果不需要帮忙 我就待在这里了
Yeah, if you don't want any help,I'll be here.
不需要...我来- 好
No, no, no. I got this.- Great.
你放松就好
You relax.
辣味玛格丽特来了
Spicy margs coming up.
好
Nice.
不加冰也不兑点什么
No ice or anything.
直接上了啊?
Just raw-dogging those, huh?
室温的 我的最爱
Room temp. My fave.
我不知道 就像...
I don't know. It's like...
何必呢 是吧?
Why bother, you know?
对 何必呢?
Yeah, why bother?
其实这是我的第一个口号♥
Actually, that was my first slogan.
“何必呢?”
"Why bother?"
但事实证明 效果不如“不索取 不可得”
But it didn't test as well as"Don't ask, don't get."
这句更有道理
Makes more sense.
我有一冰箱的灌装鸡尾酒 尽管喝
I have a fridge full of Ballz,so drink up.
它酸甜可口 但又平淡无味
It's tart and sugary, but also bland.
没错- 是
I know.- Yeah.
不客气
You're welcome.
好
All right.
谢谢你送我安全回家
Thanks for getting me home safe.
不客气 别对自己太苛刻
Of course. And go easy on yourself.
是- 事业是一个过程
Yeah.- You know, a career's a process.
是- 暂时在幸运便士工作挺好
Yeah.- Lucky Penny's fine for now.
你不会永远困在那里的
You're not gonna get stuck there forever.
我知道 我只是希望有个靠谱的跳板
Yeah, I know. I just wish I had somekind of, like, tangible stepping stone
能让我开破烂的小酒吧
to Shitty Little Bar, you know.
要不你试试快闪?- 快闪?
Why don't you do, like, a pop-up?- Pop-up?
对 我们学校有个妈妈用快闪店卖♥♥能量棒
Yeah, this mom at schooldid a pop-up for her energy bars
现在全食超♥市♥都在卖♥♥她的产品
and now she's selling them at Whole Foods.
快闪帮她吸引到了投资人
It helped her get investors.
天啊 好主意
Wow. That's a good idea.
是 能量棒叫“苗条骚货” 很好吃
Yeah. They're called Skinny Bitch.They're really good.
我喜欢这个名字 很好
I like that name. That's great.
她就是个苗条骚货
She is a skinny bitch.
你现在有安排吗?想喝啤酒吗?后院有几桶
What are you doing now? You like beer?I got some vats in the back.
我爱喝啤酒 如果没得选的话
I love beer.If it's really our only option.
没得选
It is.
宝贝 我觉得它需要出去
Babe, I think he needs to go out.
不 华生 不许叫...
No, Watson. No. No.
可能是外面有只负鼠
There's probably just a possum outside.
别理它 它一会儿就不叫了
Ignore him and he'll stop eventually.
看吧?不叫了
See? Look at that.
行 好吧- 好 谢了 宝贝
Yeah, okay.- Okay. Thanks, babe.
好了 我来了
Yeah, I got you.
好了 冷静点 小家伙
All right, okay. Chill out, dude.
好了 华生 好了...怎么了?
All right, Watson. Okay. Okay, what is it?
去吧 好
There you go. Okay.
救命...- 天啊
Help! Help! Help!- Jesus!
威尔- 救救我
Will!- Help me!
救救我...
Help me! Help!
嘿 不- 华生
Hey, no.- Watson!
救救我- 华生...
Help me!- Watson! Watson.
它要咬死我了
He's gonna fucking kill me!
你别动它就不会咬你
He's not gonna bite you if you stop!
华生...不- 我怎么办?
Watson! Watson! Watson, no!- What do I do?
停 你别跑了- 它要咬我
Stop! Just stop running...- He's trying to get me!
它就不追了- 我不知道该怎么办
...he'll stop chasing you.- I don't know what to do!
坐下...狗狗 坐下
Sit! Sit, boy! Sit!
它不听你的 蠢货 它怎么不追你?
He's not listening, you fuck.Why isn't he chasing you?
天啊 我怎么...- 华生...听话
Oh, my God! What I'm...- Watson! Watson, heel!
听话- 拿着酒杯呢
Heel!- ... holding a glass!
天啊- 谢天谢地
Oh, my God.- Thank god.
天啊 必须把它捞出来
Oh, my God.You have to get him out of the pool.
收♥容♥所♥的人说它不会游泳
The shelter told me he can't swim.
它想咬死我 不要
He's trying to fucking kill me. No!
你得帮帮我- 它会游泳 狗都会
剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表