剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表
I owe him an eye. I can't do it.
不要拍照,拜託你不要拍照
Don't take any photos. Just please, don't take any photos.
我怎麽可能会拍这种鬼照片?
In what universe would I take a fucking photo of this?
老天
Jesus Christ.
这就是我对整场婚礼一直在想的事
That's what I've been tryna think about this entire wedding.
我不懂 威尔
I don't understand it. Will.
我觉得你现在可能不想看到我
I'm not sure I'm the guy you want to see right now,
或让我靠近你,但我只是想说我很...
or be around, but I just wanted to say I'm...
我很抱歉发生这种事
I'm so sorry about what happened.
我真的不是故意的
I obviously didn't do it on purpose.
我知道这情况糟糕到无法形容
I know there are no words to express how messed up this is,
但那是意外,我只希望
but it was an accident and I just hope
你们都能原谅我 威尔
you guys all can forgive me, you know? Will.
没关係
It's okay.
我知道我或许失去了一隻眼睛 但我得到一个儿子
I know I may have lost an eye, but I gained a son.
我们现在都是一家人了
We're all family now.
我们都是一家人了
We're family now.
我们都是一家人 我们都是一家人了
We're all family. We're all family now.
我们都是一家人了
We're all family now.
来吧 来吧
Come on. There we go.
好温馨 好
That was so good. Okay.
好
Yes.
爸,你好像该去照X光了
Dad, it looks like it's time for your X-ray.
好,我...我马上回来
Great. I'll be right back.
好,这边 好...
All right. Come this way. Yeah. Yeah.
天啊
Oh, God.
好惨
That was brutal.
比我想像得还要惨很多
That was so much worse than I thought it was gonna be.
我永远都无法跟珍娜分手了
I can never break up with Jenna.
我会永远困在这段关係裡,我做不到
I'm trapped in this relationship forever. I can't do it.
兄弟,我知道这情况很糟糕
Buddy, I know this is a terrible situation,
也许今天不适合说出口
and maybe today's not the day to say it,
但是... 妳这样觉得吗?
but-You think?
今天不适合吗?
Is today not the day?
我现在不该那样做吗?
I shouldn't do it right now?
现在不适合吗?
Now's a bad time?
就算发生了这场可怕的意外 你和珍娜之间的事实还是没变
The facts about you and Jenna haven't changed because of this horrible accident.
情况很糟,但那是事实 天啊
It's terrible, but it's true. Oh, God.
我真替她爸爸难过
I just feel so bad for her father.
他的眼球没了
He has no eyeball.
裡头什麽都没了
There's nothing there.
他们好像在裡头塞满了纱布♥什♥麽的
It's like they fucking packed it full of gauze or some shit.
我根本不知道是怎样
I don't even know.
我完全不敢相信这件事
I just can't even fucking believe it.
天啊,我好有罪恶感
God, I feel guilty.
我得去看看珍娜 问她要不要吃点东西什麽的
I need to go check on Jenna and see if she wants some food or anything.
我不知道谁在看过那场面后还吃得下
I don't know how anyone who's seen what she's seen can eat anything.
我知道啦,很噁心
I get it. It's gross.
妳不用一直提这件事吧,完全没帮助
You don't need to fucking keep bringing it up. It doesn't help.
我再也不想吃东西了
Well, I'll never be hungry again.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
我...
I'm...
我真的很抱歉,我...
I'm just so sorry. I...
我永远都无法原谅我自己,妳懂吗?
I'm never gonna forgive myself for this, you know?
妳的...
Your...
妳的爸爸一直都对我很好又很热情
Your dad has never been anything other than, you know, kind and welcoming to me.
我实在...
And I just...
早知道我就多上一些高尔夫球课 我以为我有进步了
I should've taken more golf lessons. I thought I was getting better.
真的,但我好像没有进步,妳知道吗?
I really did, but I guess I wasn't, you know?
不,没关係
No, it's okay.
这不是任何人的错
It wasn't anybody's fault.
我真的很高兴妳这样想
I'm really, really happy you see it that way.
你可以抱着我吗?
Will you just hold me?
好,当然可以,好
Yeah. Of course. Yeah.
这样感觉很好
That felt good.
真的吗?
Really?
结肠直肠科团队 请立即前往311号♥病房♥,发生蓝色状况
Colorectal team to room 311 for a code blue.
结肠直肠科团队 请立即前往311号♥病房♥,发生蓝色状况
Colorectal team to room 311 for a code blue.
嘿 嗨,宝贝
Hey. Hi, babe.
珍娜的爸爸情况如何?
How is Jenna's dad doing?
我们在等X光结果
Well, we're just waiting on the X-ray results,
希望情况还好
so hopefully it'll be okay.
嘿,听着,我在想
Hey, listen, I was just thinking,
既然威尔的婚礼取消了 现在我有一段空档
obviously I have an open slot now that Will's wedding's off.
但他给了我一个很好的建议 我之前都没想过
But he actually had this kind of great idea that hadn't occurred to me before,
就是也许我能帮忙策划 你们事务所的年度餐会
but that maybe I could help out with your firm's annual party.
帮忙? 对
Help out? Yeah.
对,我可以办那场餐会
Yeah. I mean, I could throw the party.
喂 对...我还在听
Hello? Yeah, I'm still here.
所以妳要办事务所的年度餐会?
So, you would throw the firm's annual party?
对,我就是这样说
Yeah, that's what I said.
或者还是算了
Or we could just forget it.
不...不是
No. No... No.
我通常不管那方面的事
I'm usually not involved in that sort of thing,
不过都是史都华 负责处理那些事,所以妳...
but Stewart is the point person for that kind of stuff, so...
妳可以跟他聊聊
you should talk to him.
你介意我打给他吗?
Do you mind if I call him?
不会
No. No.
跟他谈吧,去问他 好,那好
Just talk to him. Do that. Okay, great.
那我们今晚见
Well, I guess I'll see you later tonight.
好,爱妳
Great, love you.
再见
Bye.
天啊 嗨
Oh, my gosh. Hi.
天啊,妳爸爸还好吗?一切都还好吗?
Oh, God. How's your dad doing? How is everything?
X光结果很正常 太好了
The X-rays are all good. Great.
好,那就好... 对
Okay. Great. Great. Yeah.
太好了,我有什麽能帮忙的吗?
That's awesome. Well, how can I help?
要我去买♥♥吃的吗?我能做什麽?
Can I get some food? What can I do?
我能帮什麽忙? 威尔想到一个超棒的主意
How can I help? Will had the best idea.
好,什麽主意?
Great! What is it?
我们刚刚在想要怎麽让汉克开心一点
You know, we were thinking what could we do to cheer Hank up, you know?
让这情况好过一些? 然后我们想到也许我们可以...
Make the situation a little better? And then we realized maybe we could...
週五就结婚
Get married on Friday.
对 週五?
Yeah. Friday?
对 这週五吗?
Yes. You mean this Friday?
嗯哼,对 对
Uh-huh. Yep. Yeah.
医生觉得他到时就能出院了
Doctors think that he'll be discharged by then,
那会是最棒的欢迎回家惊喜派对
and it will be the perfect welcome-home surprise.
对
Yeah.
妳觉得妳这週能住在这裡策划婚礼吗?
Do you think you could stay here this week to plan it?
查理星期五下午 要参加《危险边缘》,所以...
Well, Charlie is doing Jeopardy! Friday afternoon, so...
我们那天早上就办婚礼 妳来得及赶回去,没问题的,对
We'll do the wedding in the morning. You'll be back in time, no problem. Yeah.
我们知道没人想要这样
We know this is no one's preferred way to work
这一切非常疯狂,但爸一定会很高兴
and it is all sorts of crazy, but it would really lift Dad's spirits.
是啊
Yeah.
爸一定会很高兴
Dad would love it.
好,宝贝,我跟我妈说我要去开车过来
Okay, sweetie. I told my mom I would pull the car around,
那我到楼下时再传讯息给你
so I will text you when I'm downstairs.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
晚安,希薇亚 晚安...
Good night, Sylvia. Good night. Good night.
晚点见,我爱你,企鹅
See you soon. I love you, Penguin.
我也爱妳,小企鹅
Love you too, Penguini.
你能...解释一下现在是什麽情况吗?
Can you please explain to me what is happening right now?
我进去之后,我们开始聊发生的事
I went in there and we started talking about what happened,
然后事情一发不可收拾,我们...
and one thing led to another and we...
我们擦出了火花
we had chemistry.
好久以来的第一次
For the first time in a long time.
爆♥炸♥性的火花
Explosive chemistry.
疯狂的火花
Crazy chemistry.
其实是好几次
A few times actually.
超多的火花 什麽?在医院病房♥裡?
剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表