剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表
我没有在说笑话
I didn't mean it like that.
我们玩得很开心吧?
We've had a good time, haven't we?
应该吧 对
I guess. Yeah.
我们玩得很开心
We've had a good time.
该死
Goddamn it.
完蛋了,我们到底在干嘛?
This is fucked. What the fuck are we doing?
不要这样,妈的,我想到一个办法
Let's not do this. Fuck. I've got an idea.
不如我们写一封信,投进他的信箱吧
Why don't you just, like, write a letter and put it in his mailbox?
或者乾脆离开这裡吧
Or better yet, let's just get the fuck out of here.
不,你应该最能理解
No. You of all people should understand.
艾德利托之于我,就像泰瑞之于你
Ed Little is my Terry.
不,不一样,你根本不认识这个傢伙
No, he's not. You don't even know this fucking guy.
我们到底在干嘛?
What are we doing, man?
天啊,老兄,我的老天
Jesus Christ, dude. Oh, my God.
糟了
Holy shit.
好,我需要有人推我一把 老兄,不行
All right. I need a boost. Dude, no.
这裡可能装了监视器什麽的 我们不该这样做
They could have a Ring camera or something. We shouldn't be doing this.
我们应该马上离开... 我说,推我一把
We should get the fuck out of-I said, give me a boost.
好吧
Okay.
该死
Fuck.
好,对,手撑好
Okay. Yeah. Yeah. Put them in your hand.
我要踩着你的头过去
I'm gonna step on your head.
不要,别踩我的头 一定要
No! Don't step on my head! I gotta.
你好重,你全身都是肌肉
You're so heavy! You're all muscle.
老天啊 好
Jesus Christ. Okay.
该死,你没事吧?
Fucking shit. Are you okay?
嘿,威尔
Hey, Will.
我想放弃了
I don't think I actually wanna do this anymore.
太好了,谢天谢地,我们走吧 我们赶快离开这裡,老兄
Good. Thank fucking God, let's go. Let's get the fuck out of here, dude.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我上不去
I can't pull myself up.
什麽意思?
What do you mean?
你不该叫我测试举重的极限
You should've never told me to max out.
我没逼你测试,是你自己想测试的
I didn't make you max out. You wanted to fucking max out.
别怪到我头上,我才不会叫人测试极限
Don't blame me for this. I would never tell a man to max out.
天啊...
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
该死
Holy fuck.
天啊...
Oh, my God. Oh, my...
快点过来
Hurry! Come on.
好,我该怎麽办?
Okay, what do I do?
我们被发现了,赶快走啦
They're fucking on to us. Let's get the fuck out of there.
天啊,惨了
Oh, my God. This is a disaster.
这是非法侵入,我会被取消律师资格
I'm trespassing. I'm gonna get disbarred.
废话,天才,我刚刚就说过了,快走
No fucking shit, genius. That's what I said. Let's go.
天啊,这真是个烂主意
Oh, my God. This was such a bad idea.
如果你连一面牆都翻不过去 干嘛要健身啊?
What the fuck is the point of working out so much if you can't climb a fucking wall?
还是我们报♥警♥?
Why don't we call the police?
什麽?我们要报♥警♥抓自己吗?你这个白♥痴♥
What? We're gonna call the cops on ourselves, you fucking moron?
但他们或许能理解
But maybe they'll understand.
听着,我跟你说该怎麽做
Look, look. Here's what you do.
我们按过门铃,没人应门,也许没人在家
We rang the doorbell, nobody answered, maybe there's no one home.
去看看后门有没有开
Go to the back door, see if it's open.
如果开着,你就进去屋裡,再从前门出来
If it is, come through the house, let yourself out the front.
你到底在干嘛? 该死
The fuck are you doing? Goddamn it.
喂
Hello?
好,门没关,但我不想进去
Okay, the door is open, but I don't wanna go in there.
从这裡看起来很安全 动作快,老兄,快点,就这样做吧
The coast looks clear from here. Hurry it up, dude. Come on. Do this thing.
好,我一旦跨过门槛
Okay, as soon as I step over the threshold,
就是闯入屋内,不只是非法侵入而已
I will be breaking and entering and not just trespassing.
恭喜你成了重罪犯,赶快搞定这件事
Congrats. You're a felon now. Get this fucking shit over with.
快点,快啊,老兄
Hurry. Come on, man.
动作快
Hurry up.
你该不会踮着脚走吧?
What are you, fucking tiptoeing?
哇,是亚历克斯崔贝克耶 专心一点
Oh, wow. That's Alex Trebek. Focus.
专心一点,拜託,给我专心,查理
Focus, man. Focus, Charlie.
那是什麽?
What is that?
天啊 快点开门
Oh, my God. Come on. Unlock.
裡头有一堆嗑药的年轻人...
There's stoned kids. There's stoned kids.
快点,我的老天 快走
Come on. Jesus fucking Christ. Let's go.
他妈的,老兄,你没事吧?
Fucking shit, dude. Are you okay?
来,我帮你
Here. Let me help you.
来,扶着我...
Here, put your arm around me. Put your arm around me.
老兄,只是《危险边缘》罢了 好
Dude, it's just Jeopardy! Okay.
谁在乎啊? 好
Who cares? Cool.
怎麽回事?
What's going on?
嗨 哇
Hi. Oh, wow.
看看妳,真是明豔动人,真有趣的造型
Look at you, all glammed up. What a fun costume.
妳刚刚从哪裡过来?
Where are you coming from?
学校为孩子们办了一场活动
Well, the school had a gala for the kids.
主题是时尚优雅
And it was a, like, fashion elegance theme,
所以我就穿成这样
so I just threw this on.
好怪
Weird.
这地方太迷人了,妳选得真好
Well, this place is dreamy. You have killed it.
有人介绍我给汤姆福特认识
I was introduced to Tom Ford.
他真是彬彬有礼,怎麽有人能这麽完美?
He was incredibly courteous. How can one man be so perfect?
所以我何时能拿到这裡的合约?
So, when do I get the contracts for this place?
对,这个嘛...
Yes, well...
其实...
So...
我能说实话吗? 当然
Can I be honest? Always.
这裡的氛围对于我们的活动来说会不会
Do we think that this vibe is a little too trendy,
有点太时髦、太过好莱坞了呢?
too Hollywood for what we want, you know?
当然不会 不会吗?
Absolutely not. No?
我只是,因为... 我想找到最适合这场派对的场地
I just, you know... I wanna find the perfect place for this party.
如果你隐约觉得
And if you have any, like, vague inkling
自己有点犹豫了
that you are getting second thoughts about it,
那我们就该再找找其他地方
then this is a good time to look for somewhere else.
希薇亚,妳怎麽了?
Sylvia, what is going on? What is going on?
我们没办法办在这裡 真的很抱歉,我搞砸了
We can't have it here. I'm so sorry. I screwed up.
我好像让你误会了
I think I gave you the wrong impression
查理跟我是会员,但我们不是
that Charlie and I were members, and we're not.
如果不是会员,就不能在这裡办派对
And you can't throw a party here without being a member.
对不起,你能明白的吧?
I'm sorry. And you get it, right?
真的...没办法办在这裡
It's just... It's not gonna happen.
真的很抱歉...
I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
不...希薇亚
No, no, no, Sylvia.
来不及了,我已经向上回报了
It's too late. I ran it up the chain.
法兰克很喜欢这个想法
Frank likes it.
法兰克的太太和合伙人们都很喜欢
Frank's wife likes it, the partners like it.
他们想在这裡办派对
They want to have the party here.
没有转圜的馀地了,希薇亚
This is not negotiable, Sylvia.
我们必须在拉西内加庄园办这场派对
We need to have this party at La Cienega Haciendas
否则我跟查理就要倒大楣了
or it will blow back on me and on Charlie.
好...你说得对...
Okay. Okay, you're right. You're right.
我保证过会为你们事务所 办一场难忘的派对
I promised you to throw a party for the law firm that was unforgettable.
对啊 对,所以...
You did. Yeah. And...
我一定会做到的...
I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna do it.
我要去叫经理为我们的派对预订场地
I'm going to tell that manager she's booking our party.
我一定会做到
This is gonna happen.
谢谢妳 好
Thank you. Yeah.
(出口)
哎哟,痛死我了
Fuck me.
天啊,你怎麽了?
Oh, my goodness. What happened?
野兽模式
Beast mode.
剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表