剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表
宝贝,现在还没7点
Sweetie, it's not 7:00 yet.
妈妈,我可以跟妳一起睡吗?
Can we snuggle, Mama?
好
Okay.
我们家后院为什麽有一艘太空船?
Why is there a spaceship in our backyard?
宝贝,妳只是在做梦
Sweetie, you're just dreaming.
不,我没有做梦
No. I wasn't dreaming.
我们家后院有东西
There's something in our backyard.
妳看
Look.
这是新进展呢
Well, that's a new development.
《柏拉图式关係》
苏菲亚真的是超负面的人
Sophia is, like, a super toxic presence,
她害整群朋友互相讨厌
and she's turning the entire friend group against each other,
但我每次想跟奥莉薇亚 薇薇安和艾狄聊这件事时
but whenever I try to talk to Olivia, Vivienne and Addie about it
她们又会争来争去...
they get so competitive--
嘿,亲爱的 妳有没有想过直接去找苏菲亚
Hey, hon, have you thought about approaching Sophia directly
诚实且关心地问她?
with honesty and love?
爸又在用他心理谘商的语气了
Dad's using his therapy language again.
如果妳清楚地沟通妳的需求
Well, if you communicate your needs clearly,
但出自关爱的立场
but from a place of love,
这往往就是对方所需要的
it's often all the other person requires.
你没见过苏菲亚 - 她就是个贱♥人♥
You haven't met Sophia. - She's a total bitch.
法兰西丝,不过她真的是贱♥人♥
Frances. She is a bitch, though.
苏菲亚超正的
Sophia's so hot.
赛门,你以后就会发现这两件事息息相关
You'll find, Simon, those things often go hand in hand.
也许苏菲亚需要去心理谘商 那对我真的很有帮助
Well, maybe Sophia needs therapy. It has really helped me.
我又恢复了工作热诚
I'm back into the swing of things at work,
这都要感谢妳妈妈鼓励我去做心理谘商
and that is all thanks to your mom who encouraged me to go.
谘商能让人变得不贱吗?
Does therapy, like, de-bitchify people?
应该没办法
I don't think so.
是啊
Yeah.
天啊
Oh, my God!
老兄,不会吧?
Bro, no way.
她是谁?这是怎麽回事?
Who's that? What's happening?
那是大人的事情
That's just, you know, adult things.
我们要给他们隐私
We'll just give them their privacy.
很瞭喔 - 现在没人会那样说了,赛门
Slay. - Nobody says that anymore, Simon.
她的髮型很美
She has beautiful hair.
嘿,亲爱的,妳能陪我走去车♥库♥吗?
Hey, hon, can you walk me to the car?
我得做梅芙的午餐,我... - 一下子就好
I have to make Maeve's lunch. I'm-- - It'll just take a second.
好
Okay.
宝贝,威尔很快就会搬出去了,我保证
Babe, Will is gonna be out of here so soon. I promise.
好,很高兴我们想法一致
Good. Good. I'm glad that we're aligned on that because,
因为我想大声、清晰 出于爱地说出真心话
just to say my truth out loud, clearly, and with love,
我希望他离开 - 好,我也希望他离开,出于爱
I want him gone. - Yeah. I want him gone too. With love.
好,那好 - 好
Okay. All right. - All right.
还有,我希望妳
Also, I was hoping that you
能跟我一起参加下次的心理谘商
could come to my next therapy session with me.
好,可以
Yeah. Okay.
我有些话想跟妳说
There's some stuff that I want to talk to you about,
我觉得我的谘商师在场的话,效果会更好
and I think that it could be fruitful to do that with my therapist there.
好... - 太好了...
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. - Good. Good.
好... - 很好,谢谢妳,好
Yeah. - Great. Thank you. Okay.
好
All right.
为了有点心理准备
Just so I'm prepared,
我需要先思考一些事吗?
is there anything, like, I should be thinking about?
你也知道我是出于爱而问 例如内容提要等等的,有吗?
Like, you know, with love, like, headlines? Anything like that?
对,抱歉,我刚刚太强调我自己的立场了
Oh, yes. Sorry. I completely foregrounded my perspective there.
不,没什麽大事
No, it is nothing big.
只是一些结构性的想法 因为这跟我们家的职场与生活平衡有关
It's just some structural stuff as it relates to our family work-life balance
我担任的角色也跟妳担任的角色有关
and my role in things as it relates to your role in things
还有一些可能出现的负面回馈循环
and some possible negative feedback loops.
早就该进行的对话
Conversation that's long overdue.
好,很好
Yeah. Great.
好,爱妳 - 爱你
All right. Love you. - Love you.
好,妳说得很清楚了,我会找其他住处
Okay. I hear you loud and clear. I will find somewhere else to live.
妳看,我一边跟妳说话还一边找 - 好,很好,对
Look, I'm literally looking as we speak. - Okay. Good. Yeah.
我不懂你在想什麽 竟然把你那些猎豔的猎物
I don't know what you were thinking, parading all your sexual conquests
在孩子们面前展示,所以这是你自找的
out there in front of the kids. So, you know, you did this to yourself.
就只有一个女人,她不是猎物
It was one woman, and she was not a conquest.
我没有征服她 - 呃...
I didn't conquer her. - Well...
我没有为了跟她上♥床♥而对她死缠烂打
I didn't lay siege to her so she would have sex with me.
是她自愿的
She was a willing participant in that.
好,不重要,你可以把这裡清理乾淨吗?
Okay. Well, whatever. Can you just clean this place up?
这裡简直是性窟
It's a sex den back here.
不要羞辱我的性床
Don't shame my sex bed.
好吧,妳的家,妳说了算
Okay, you know what? Your house, your rules.
你找到住处就跟我说
Just let me know when you find an apartment.
拜託你把咖啡放在杯垫上好吗?
And can you use a coaster for your coffee, please?
好,我会的,对,好 - 放在咖啡杯下
Okay. I will. Yeah, cool. - For your coffee cup.
拜託你用...拜託 - 好,嗯哼
Please, just use a... please. - Yeah, uh-huh.
不要这样,好,你能不能... - 对,好
Stop. All right, can you just... - Yeah. All right.
要是妳在乎这张桌子 就不会把它塞在后院小屋裡
If you cared about this table, it would not be in the ADU.
而是跟好东西一起放在真正的房♥子裡
It'd be in the real house with your real shit.
我很照顾客人 - 对
I look after my guests. - Yeah.
对了,我只是好奇
That's right. I was just wondering.
你跟珍娜一起做过伴侣谘商吗?
Did you and Jenna ever see a couples therapist?
没有,我跟奥黛丽做过一次伴侣谘商
No. Me and Audrey went to a couples therapist one time
结果超惨的
and it was catastrophic.
他们说那个空间很安全 所以我坦承有乱搞过一次
They told me it was a safe space, so I admitted that I philandered one time,
现在我离婚了,住在妳家后院小屋
and now I am divorced and living in your ADU.
所以我会说那没什麽用
So, I would say it didn't go well.
是啊,那可以说是一种 高风险、高报酬的自白
Yeah. I can see that's like a high-risk, high-reward kind of confession.
老实说,我觉得是高风险、零报酬的自白
I'd say it's a high-risk, no-reward confession, if I'm being honest.
为什麽要问?妳跟查理...一切都还好吗?
Why? Are you and Charlie... Everything good there?
对,只是...
Oh, yeah. Just...
有个朋友问我,所以我帮她打听
a friend was asking me so I'm just taking a poll for her.
朋友要妳向朋友圈打听
Friend asked you to take a poll of your friend group
来决定要不要去做伴侣谘商?
to decide whether or not they should go to couples therapy?
对,没错,对 - 很好,非常合理
Yeah. Exactly. Yeah. - Great. Totally makes sense.
好,我要送小孩上学了
Okay. I'm gonna go take the kids to school.
我能不能一起去?
Actually, could I tag along?
你想看我小孩的学校吗?
You wanna see my kids' school?
不是,我跟凯蒂约在那裡
No. I'm meeting Katie there.
她要帮我建立交友档桉
She's gonna help me set up a dating profile.
这样啊
Oh, right.
让我能继续猎豔
So I can continue my conquests.
谘商原本只是为了 帮助他释怀《危险边缘》的事
The therapy was just supposed to be helpful for him to get over Jeopardy!
不是要全面剖析我们的婚姻
Not become a full-on autopsy of our marriage.
谘商就是这样
That's how therapy works.
乔曾为了克服飞行的恐惧而去谘商
Joe went for his fear of flying.
六个月后,我们就申请离婚
Six months later, we were filing for divorce.
谘商就像是因为感冒去看医生
Therapy is like going to the doctor with a cold,
结果人家说你得了第四期癌症
and they tell you you have stage four cancer.
应该没那麽糟 - 一定会很糟
I don't think it's that bad-- - It's gonna be bad.
难道你觉得他要妳去 是因为他很满意婚姻现状吗?
You think he's having you come in because he's so satisfied in your marriage?
他若不是想要离开这段婚姻...
I mean, he probably wants to either leave the marriage
就是想带人加入这段婚姻 或者他可能同性恋
or he might wanna bring someone into the marriage. Or he might be gay.
我知道了 - 他可能另有家庭
I get it. - He might have a hidden family somewhere.
或者他藏了一笔钱 这想法不错,很多人这样猜
Or he might have money hidden somewhere. That one's good, that's very popular.
或者他可能把梅毒传染给妳 - 我们聊别的吧
Or he might have given you syphilis. - Let's move on.
好,拉西内加庄园的事怎麽样了?
Okay. How's it going at La Cienega Haciendas?
我订不到,所以还是选了喜来登
I couldn't get it. So I'm sticking with the Sheraton.
那裡很无聊、很枯燥 没有任何惊喜,但是
It's boring, and grim, and it won't wow anybody but,
只有那裡能容纳这麽多位律师
it's the only place that can accommodate that many lawyers.
呦,这裡的厕所超级小
Yo. The bathrooms in this place are fucking tiny.
好怪,小便斗感觉才离地5公分
It's so weird. The urinal is, like, two inches off the ground.
因为你去的是幼儿园的厕所
Because you were in the kindergarteners' bathrooms.
难怪每个角落都是尿
That explains why there was piss covering literally every single surface.
不开口,就得不到 - 谢了,妹子
Don't ask, don't get. - Thanks, girl!
我的口号♥现在红遍校园
My little phrase is kind of taking off on the schoolyard.
“不开口,就得不到”
剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表