剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表
Lots of chemistry. What? In a hospital room?
对,在医院病房♥裡 那败血症呢?
Oh, yeah. In the hospital room. What about sepsis?
我跟妳说,我们完全没想到那件事
Last thing on our minds, let me tell you that.
我们执意要做,就像动物,但很真诚
We were just going at it. It was animalistic, but honest.
真的很棒,其实我觉得 我好像打开了她的慾望
It was incredible. I actually think I kind of, like, unlocked her.
字面上跟比喻上都是 好,别说了,住口
Both figuratively and literally. Okay, just stop. Stop.
别说了 她已经被打开了
Stop it. She's unlocked now.
先让我搞清楚 好
Let me get this straight. Yes.
好,所以你们享受了愉快的性♥爱♥ 因为你害她爸爸失明?
Okay, so, you had good sex because you blinded her dad?
那算是一种春♥药♥吗?
And that's an aphrodisiac?
别质疑我,我也不知道 就是发生了,的确是这样
Don't question it. I don't know, it happened. The answer's yes.
你的意思是,因为一次的性行为 你现在改变想法
Are you telling me from one sexual encounter you're now changing your mind
又想结婚了? 一次的性行为
about getting married? One sexual encounter.
你是处♥男♥吗? 不是,这就是宇宙给的预兆
Are you a virgin? No, it was a sign from the universe.
我想要预兆,那就是预兆 说真的,你不需要因为
I wanted a sign. That was the sign. Honestly, you do not have to get married
对某件夸张的意外有罪恶感而结婚
because you feel guilty about some freak accident.
那不是你的错
It wasn't your fault.
你今早来找我
You came to me this morning
要我帮你摆脱这段关係
and you asked for my help to get you out of this.
记得吗?是今天的事 对
Remember that? That was today. Yep.
现在我要请妳做完全相反的事
Now I'm asking you the exact opposite of that.
妳可以帮我策划婚礼吗? 我需要妳帮我策划婚礼
Will you please plan my wedding? I need you to plan my wedding.
你♥爸♥妈呢?他们在佛州,无法週五前到
What about your parents? They can't get here by Friday. They're in Florida.
就说我私奔了,他们会原谅的
I'll tell them I eloped. They'll forgive me.
拜託 那不重要
Come on. It doesn't matter.
有什麽了不起?他们会的
What's the big deal? They'll do it.
你到底有没有跟珍娜谈过性生活的事?
Did you ever even have a conversation with Jenna about the sex stuff?
天啊,不是什麽事都需要谈 妳懂我的意思吗?
Oh, my God. Not everything has to be a conversation. You know what I mean?
听着,我现在只需要妳做一件事
Look, I just need one thing from you right now
那就是完全和彻底地支持我
and that is your complete and total support.
但我... 完全和彻底地支持我
But I-Your complete and total support.
但我... 完全、彻底地支持我
But I-But-Complete. And total support.
好吧 很好,非常感谢妳
Okay. Great. Thank you so much.
我很感激
I really appreciate it.
太扯了,他本来不是要去跟她分手吗?
That's crazy. Didn't he go down there to break up with her?
没错,但谁知道未来会怎样呢?
He did. But, you know, who knows what the future will bring?
而且也许他们就是该勇敢尝试
And maybe they should just go for it.
妳干嘛说那种话?妳加入邪教了吗?
Why are you talking like that? Did you join a cult?
不,我只是想支持他
No, I'm just being supportive.
支持一段24小时前本该完蛋的婚姻?
Of a marriage that was doomed 24 hours ago?
妳知道我跟安迪也打算离婚
What, did you know Andy and I were gonna get divorced too
结果妳什麽都没讲? 我原本希望一切顺利
and you didn't say anything? I hoped for the best.
天啊,妳早就知道了
Oh, my God. You knew.
告诉某人他们的婚姻注定失败 是没有意义的,好吗?
There is no point in telling someone that their marriage is doomed, okay?
我试过一次,但没用
I tried it once, it didn't work.
人就是得自己体验,自己找出问题
People just have to live their experience and figure out their shit for themselves.
妳看得到眼窝吗?
Can you see into the eye socket?
眼窝裡有什麽? 别说了...
What's back there? Stop, stop, stop.
天啊,我有好多事要做
Oh, my God. I have so much to do.
妳要我去找妳吗?我可以帮忙
Do you want me to come down there? I could help you out.
天啊,我真的需要帮手
Oh, my God. I could really use an extra set of hands.
妳觉得妳能来一天就好吗?
Do you think you could come just for a day?
姊妹,妳该来看看这栋房♥子
Dude, you should see this house.
这房♥子真的很夸张
This house is off the chain.
超扯、超荒唐、超离谱
It is sick. It is insane. Unbelievable.
好,我刚刚接到一通很有意思的电♥话♥ 来自你亲爱的太太
So, I just got a very interesting call from your lovely wife.
不,我原本希望那件事会没有下文
No, I was hoping that would just go away.
为什麽?她是活动企划
Why? She's an event planner.
她确实能为我们沉闷的年度餐会增添乐趣
She could really spice up our dreary annual party.
对,她的活动公♥司♥其实没赚什麽钱
Yeah, well, her event company is not exactly profitable.
她不是常在工作吗?
Doesn't she work a lot?
对,常在工作和赚钱是两码子事
Yeah, working a lot and being profitable are two very different things.
她不知道这件事,但在报税时
You know, she doesn't know this, but on our taxes,
我们把她的生意当成慈善捐款来申报
we file her business as a charitable deduction.
所以你觉得她做不到吗?
So, you don't think she can pull it off?
说真的,不是那样,我只是...
It's not that, honestly. I'm just...
其实,我...我担心我们的工作会牵扯在一起
You know what, I'm wary of mixing our professional lives.
我们以前曾经那样,但结果并不好
We've done that in the past. It has not gone well.
那你要我拒绝吗?
So you want me to nix it?
我可以跟她说我们要用去年的厂商
I can just tell her that we're using the same person from last year.
总是很无聊,总是普普通通
It's always bland, it's always fine.
不,我不想阻挠她接到大型活动 我要支持她
No, I don't wanna stand in the way of her getting a big gig. I am rooting for her.
只是这让我很焦虑
You know, it's just that it makes me very anxious.
她从没接过大型的企业活动
She's never done a big kind of corporate event before.
那你要我答应她吗?
So you want me to say yes?
好 其实,希薇亚有时候会半途而废
Okay. The truth is, you know, Sylvia, she doesn't always see things through.
所以你要我拒绝吗?
So you want me to say no?
我跟你说
You know what?
我想太多了
I'm overthinking it.
你想怎麽做就怎麽做 不,查理
You do whatever you think is best. No, Charlie.
你不能把我拖进 你那无聊的异性恋小剧场裡
You are not drawing me in to your boring heterosexual drama.
请你成熟点,告诉我该怎麽做
You need to be a big boy and tell me what I'm supposed to do.
好,可以,没问题
Okay. Fine. Totally.
我们认真思考一下
Let's be very thoughtful about this.
我们丢硬币吧 你有硬币?
Let's flip a coin. You have a coin?
现在还是柯林顿当总统吗?
What, is Clinton president?
我跟你说,我得到那份工作了
Guess what. I got the job!
我照你说的做了
I did what you said!
查理和史都华说他们“对我非常有信心”
Charlie and Stewart have, and I quote, "the utmost confidence in me."
好耶,那是当然
Ay, as they should!
看看我们,我们俩现在都他妈的顺得要命
Look at us, we're both fucking crushing it right now.
妳开始做企业生意,而我明天要结婚了
You're going corporate, I'm getting married tomorrow!
对
Yeah!
你们好
Hello.
这位令人惊叹又英勇的 救急婚礼企划还好吗?
How's the amazing and heroic last-minute wedding planner?
一切都很顺利
Everything is going great.
我只需要你们决定几件事
I just need you guys to make a couple of decisions.
我们已经做了最重要的决定 我们明天要结婚了
We already made the big decision. We're getting married tomorrow!
讚啦
Fudge, yeah.
讚啦
Fudge, yeah!
讚啦,我们坐着谈吧 好
Fudge, yeah! Let's sit down! Yes.
时间这麽紧迫的情况下 我最多只能做到这样
This is the best I could do with the time crunch...
好 但我们还是
Okay. ...but I think we've got
有一些很棒的选项 太好了
some great options. Great.
好的,音乐的部分 你们想要现场乐团还是DJ?
So, in terms of music, are we thinking live band or DJ?
现场乐团 DJ
Live band. DJ.
DJ 现场乐团
DJ. Live band.
不然两种都要吧?
Why don't we get both?
他们可以互相切磋
They can kind of riff off each other.
对,切磋一下 对
Yeah, just riff. Yeah.
很好,好极了
I love that. Love that.
好,那食物呢?
Okay. And what about food?
想要沃夫甘帕克外烩服务还是汉堡餐车?
Are we thinking Wolfgang Puck Catering or In-N-Out truck?
汉堡餐车 沃夫甘帕克
In-N-Out truck. Wolfgang Puck.
汉堡餐车 沃夫甘帕克
In-N-Out truck. Wolfgang Puck.
可以两个都找来
We could do both.
他们可以互相切磋 对
They can riff off each other. Yeah.
我们心灵相通耶,小企鹅
We're so in sync, Penguini.
真的
You really are.
是啊 好
Yeah. Okay.
至于仪式,你们对于主持人有什麽...
For the ceremony, for the officiant, what are we--
汤姆神父 乔尔拉比
Father Tom. Rabbi Joel.
可以两位都请来,让他们互相切磋
We could get both and they could riff off each other.
一定得是汤姆神父
It has to be Father Tom.
我不能让神父为我证婚
I cannot get married by a priest.
我不能让拉比为我证婚
I cannot get married by a rabbi.
我知道了,我们之后再决定
I got it! We'll decide later.
很好 是啊
I love that! Yeah!
太好了 所以我们明天早上再决定吗?
Perfect. So we'll just decide tomorrow morning?
好喔,对 请两位都待命吧
Okay. Yeah. Have 'em both standing by.
是啊
剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表