剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表
Wow. - Hey!
嗨 - 妳好,电♥话♥讲得如何?
Hi! - Bonjour. How was the call?
那就好,小企鹅 我们明天要跟他们夫妇共进晚餐
Good. Well, Penguini, we're gonna have a couples dinner with them tomorrow.
我最喜欢共进晚餐了
I love a couples dinner.
谁不爱呢?
Who doesn't?
我不吃麸质
I'm gluten-free.
太好了,就我们四个人
Perfect. Just the four of us.
对,真期待 - 好棒
Yep. Can't wait. - Perfect.
哇,菜色好丰盛
Wow. This is a lot.
我希望这次聚餐够特别
Well, I want it to be special.
因为是我们第一次跟他们共进晚餐 威尔觉得会搞砸
It's our first couples dinner with them, and Will doesn't think it's gonna work.
我想让他知道我们四个人可以相处得很好
I want to show him that we can have a great time, the four of us,
威尔根本搞不清楚状况
and that Will doesn't know what he's talking about.
真高兴妳有听进我的建议,让自己放鬆
Well, I'm glad you took my advice about keeping things chill.
好了,你吃一片开胃麵包 然后让我继续忙,可以吗?
Okay. Just have a canapé and let me do my thing, okay?
好,可以
Okay. Yep.
好
Okay.
妳要端去门口?
You're bringing those to the door?
嘿 - 嗨
Hey! - Hi.
嘿,妳好吗? - 嗨,欢迎,妳好吗?
Hey! How are you? - Hi. Welcome. How are you?
嗨 - 嗨,幸会
Oh, hi. - Hi. Good to see you.
给你 - 看看这个
There you go. - Look at that.
谢谢,看看这个,谢谢 - 不客气
Thank you. Look at that. Thank you. - No problem.
谢谢你们邀我们来 - 不客气
Thanks for having us. - Of course.
很高兴我们终于能聚在一起 - 是啊
We're so glad we can finally do this. - I know!
我们怎麽会从来没聚会过?
How have we never done this before?
毕竟我们住在另一个城市
Well, you know, we live in a whole other city.
而且她一直在工作
Also, she works all the time.
你自己的工时也很长,威廉
You work pretty crazy hours yourself, William.
的确 - 查理工作也很忙
I do. - Charlie actually works a lot.
他是律师
He's a lawyer.
对,妳的工作能力
Yep. And you are no slouch
也很强啊,宝贝
in the work department either, babe.
可以说,我们工作都很忙
Safe to say we all work a lot.
对 - 是啊,这就是大人的生活
Yeah. - Yeah. That's adulthood for you.
是啊,为了不在乎的事做牛做马
Yeah. Just slaving away doing shit you don't care about.
你不是真的这样认为,你很热爱啤酒
Well, that's not really how you feel. I mean, beer is your passion.
的确,没错
That is true. It is.
是啊
Yeah.
妳要吃无麸质的佛卡夏吗? - 现在就吃吗?
Would you like gluten-free focaccia? - Right now?
对,请进,喝点东西,对 - 好
Yeah. Come in! Have a drink. Yeah. - Yeah.
好,来吧 - 我去帮妳倒杯酒
Yeah, let's do it. - Let me get you a glass of wine.
我们现在就得说清楚规矩
We gotta set some ground rules right now.
规矩,认真吗?在我家吗? - 对,没错
Ground rules, really? In my house? - Yes. Absolutely.
不准提及我过往的恋情
Do not bring up any of my past relationships.
不准自以为很瞭解我的过去 不准以威尔专家自居,好吗?
Don't be a Will historian. Don't be an expert on me, okay?
专家,什麽意思?
An expert. What does that mean?
我指的是妳刚刚向大家 高谈阔论说我有多喜欢啤酒
It means that little lecture you just gave everyone over how much I like beer.
高谈阔论? - 根本是TED演说,好吗?
Lecture? - It was like a fucking TED Talk, okay?
不要表现得好像对我的一切瞭若指掌
Just don't act like you know everything about me.
我的确对你的一切瞭若指掌 除了“小企鹅”的由来
I do know everything about you. Except for the origins of "Penguini."
我们喜欢企鹅,企鹅超可爱 可以吗?就只是因为这样
We like penguins. They're fucking cute, okay? That's it.
还有,拜託别对她那麽机车
Just, also, don't be a bitch to her, please.
我跟你说,我...谢谢你提醒我
You know what, I... Thank you for the reminder, actually.
有些人有时就需要被提醒 - 真感谢你
Sometimes people need to be reminded. - I appreciate that.
看看这桌菜
Look at this spread.
所以妳跟威尔是大学同学 他以前是怎样的人?
So, you and Will went to college together. What was he like back then?
他就跟现在一样
He was just the same.
对
Yeah.
哪方面一样?
In what way?
我不知道,因为那是好久以前的事了
I don't know. I mean, it's so long ago.
我不太会回想那段时光
I don't really dwell on those times anyway.
我不太瞭解威尔的过去
I'm not a Will historian.
好,两位男士
Okay, boys.
我保证不会整晚都在聊婚礼的事,不过...
Promise not to talk wedding details all night, but...
关于用白马拉马车的事,有什麽进展吗?
Any leads on the horse-drawn carriage with the white stallion?
什麽?难道威尔还要穿着闪亮的盔甲吗?
What? And Will's gonna be in shining armor?
对不起,我不...这是我第一次听说这件事
I'm sorry, I didn't... This is the first that I'm hearing about this stuff.
不,才不是,我们有谈过这件事
No, that's not true, actually. We talked about it.
我们肯定谈过 因为这是我们的第一选择,对吧?
We for sure talked about it because it's a big priority for us, you know?
就是我们...
It's that we,
我们要搭马车离开仪式现场
we're gonna have a horse-drawn carriage take us from the ceremony.
再加上...
With, you know...
放飞白鸽,大家朝我们撒花
doves being released and people throwing flowers at us
还有人吹奏那种像喇叭一样长长的东西
and people playing those long, kinda trumpet things
上头还挂着旗帜,就像灰姑娘的场景
with the banners hanging down from them. Kinda like a Cinderella moment.
就像灰姑娘的场景,我肯定有提过
Like a Cinderella moment. I definitely brought it up.
我一定有,对吧?妳当时直视着我
I, for sure, you know? You were looking right at me.
但妳有时会看着一个人
But sometimes you do that thing where, you know, you're looking at the person
却其实在放空
but you're kinda tuned out.
可能吧 - 我跟你说
Maybe. - You know what?
你说得对 - 是啊
You're right. - I am.
我现在才想起来,我搞错了 这次是我搞错了
I'm just realizing. I dropped the ball. I dropped the ball on that one.
真的很抱歉,我脑袋裡有太多小事要顾
I am so sorry. I've just had so many details swirling around in my head.
妳知道我会用一个小诀窍 帮助我记住工作上的事吗?
You know a little life hack I use to help me remember things at work?
不知道,什麽诀窍?
No. What is it?
我会用笔写下来
I write things down.
我总是用写的
Like, all the time.
我要把事情写下来 我要写下“把事情写下来”
I'm gonna write that down. I'm gonna write down to "write things down."
对,很棒
Yeah. That's great.
真聪明
Smart. Smart.
谢谢,好,谢谢 - 不客气,好
Thank you. Yeah. Thank you. - You're welcome. Yeah.
天啊,他完全不顾我的死活
Oh, my God, he just threw me under the bus.
他任由马车把妳辗过去
He threw you under the horse-drawn carriage.
我一定会记得这麽俗气的东西
I think I would remember something that epically tacky.
妳没继续追究是对的
Well, you did the right thing letting it go.
我会把它写下来
I'll write that down.
对,这就有点过分了
Yeah, that was a bit much.
他其实不想搭马车离开吧?
I mean, he doesn't really wanna leave in a horse-drawn carriage, does he?
完全不像威尔的风格
That's so not Will.
这麽说吧,这就是心之所向
You know what? The heart wants what the heart wants.
随便啦,我觉得我们两对永远当不成朋友
Whatever. Feel like we're never gonna be couple friends
而我跟威尔会渐行渐远
and Will and I are slowly gonna drift apart.
好,反正今晚终究会结束 至少能鬆一口气了
Yeah, well, either way, this evening will come to an end, so that's a comfort.
你们要推出新的连锁店,真令人期待
It's so exciting you guys are launching a new chain.
是啊,能近距离瞭解强尼66的营运方式 我觉得真的很酷
Yeah. It's really cool for me to see how Johnny 66, like, operates up close.
尤其是等我以后开了自己的酒吧
Especially if, you know, for when I open my own bar one day.
有新计画在进行了吗? - 对,算是吧
Is something new in the works? - Yeah, sort of.
我认为拥有目标对威尔有帮助
I think it's helpful for Will to have a goal
即使那不是他努力追求的目标
even if it's not something he's actively working towards.
是啊,对我有帮助
Yeah. It's helpful for me.
不,我不是在贬低你
No, I didn't mean that in a derogatory sense.
我只是在陈述一个事实 - 当然,怎麽会贬低呢?
It's just a statement. Like a fact. - No. What's derogatory about that?
有个不用努力追求的目标,也挺不错的
It's nice to have a goal that you're not working towards.
你现在全神贯注于杰6 - 对,是好事
You're very focused on Jay 6 right now... - Yeah, it's nice.
我全神贯注于杰6 - 对
I am very focused on Jay 6. - Yeah.
我懂
I get it.
听说妳正在让威尔开始打高尔夫球
Hear you're turning Will into a golfer.
是啊,对,他正在俱乐部上课
Yes. Yeah, he's taking lessons at the club.
哇 - 其实
Wow. - You know,
梅芙也想上高尔夫球课 - 对
Maeve wants to take golf lessons. - That's right.
对,我们的小女儿,但是她不擅长运动 又得买♥♥很多装备
Yeah, our littlest, but she's not sporty at all and there's a lot of gear.
对,她18个月大时才会走路
Yeah, she didn't walk until she was 18 months old
因为她就是不想,所以...
'cause she couldn't really be bothered, so...
没错 - 我五个月大时就会走路了
That's true. - I walked when I was five months old.
什麽? - 等等,什麽?真的吗?
What? - Wait, what? Really?
真的
Yes.
我从没听过这种事
I've never heard of anything like that before.
因为那不是真的
That's 'cause it's not real or true.
而是她家人很爱讲的传说故事
It's like a legend her family likes to tell.
她五个月大时就会走路
剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表