剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表
I am so sorry about rushing out earlier.
我走之前,你原本有事情要跟我说
There was something you wanted to talk to me about before I left.
我想跟你把话说完
I just wanted to finish that conversation.
好,雷吉把我害惨了
Okay. Well, Reggie is totally fucking me.
什麽?他真可恶 - 就是说啊
What? I hate that guy. - I know.
他好讨厌 - 他最烂了
He sucks. - He's the worst.
他从我手上抢走了完美的酒吧空间
He's stealing the perfect space for the bar right out from under me.
好糟糕,他好糟糕,我好讨厌那傢伙
So shitty. He's so shitty. I fucking hate that guy.
妳要我做什麽?
What do you want from me?
老兄,我好喜欢这件外套 - 谢谢
Dude, I dig this jacket. For real. - Thank you.
是Kapital的吗? - 对,眼睛真尖,没错
Is that Kapital? - Yeah. Good eye. Yeah.
我排队好几小时才买♥♥到这件
I waited in line for hours to get this thing.
老兄,我超爱幸运币,是真的
Dude, I love Lucky Penny. Man, for real.
我真的好喜欢
I just fucking love it!
这裡很棒,真的很棒 - 就是说啊,我也很喜欢
It's a great spot. It's really nice. - I know. I love it too.
我和我朋友常来这裡 - 太好了
Me and my boys come here all the time. - Nice.
我在想,你现在有没有在忙其他事
I'm wondering. Are you working on something else right now
诸如此类的? - 我有
or what's up? - I actually am.
我想要开一个自己的地方 店名要叫“烂酒吧”
I'm trying to open a spot of my own. I'm gonna call it "Shitty Little Bar"
因为我前任这样嘲笑我的酒吧
'cause that's what my ex said to make fun of it.
老兄,我超喜欢 - 是啊
Dude, I fucking love that. - Yeah.
老兄,你简直在羞辱她 - 对
Dude, you're fucking trolling her ass. - Yeah.
她会看到你现在过得超好,我喜欢
She's gonna see that you're fucking killing it right now. And I love that.
我真的...我爱这个傢伙 - 我爱这个傢伙
I fucking... I love this guy. - I love this guy.
我认识这傢伙20年了
I have actually known this guy for 20 years.
我们在大学认识... - 老兄,我很喜欢你的笑声
We met in college-- - I love your laugh, man. For real.
非常特别,很有感染力
It's so unique. It's infectious.
我很喜欢 - 谢谢你
I love it. - Thank you.
老实说,我收到的反应满两极的
I've honestly had pretty mixed reviews on it thrown my way.
为什麽?我觉得我很瞭解你
Why? I feel like I know you.
很柔和,让我有被接纳的感觉 - 对啊
It's soft. I just feel included. - Yeah.
在这样的世界 我们需要更多笑声,对吧?
We need more laughs given the state of the world, right?
什麽意思?
What does that mean?
现在这些事件和新闻 - 好,总之,我在想
Current events and the news. - All right. Anyway, I was just wondering,
说真的,老兄 如果你能让派对的氛围像现在这样
if you can make the vibe of the party, honestly, just exactly like this, dude,
那就太棒了 - 是啊,乾脆就办在这裡吧
that would be perfect. - Yeah. Why don't you just have it here?
老兄,你是说真的吗?我... - 没有
Are you fucking shitting me, dude? I... - No.
那样一定很讚 - 对
That would be dope. - Yeah.
真的可以吗?太棒了吧 - 我有认识的人
Can I really? That's fucking amazing. - I know a guy.
“我有认识的人”,天啊 - 就是我,那个人就是我
"I know a guy." Holy shit. - It's me. I'm the guy.
对,我现在也认识你了
Yeah, I know you now.
我们真的该走了
We really should get going
才能赶回片场 - 好
if we're gonna get back to set. - All right.
有工作在身,我得去装模作样了
Duty calls. I'm gonna go pretend.
但我爱你,老兄,谢谢你 - 好喔
But I love you, dude. Thank you. - Nice.
哇,你们做得很好,恭喜
Wow. Well, great job, you guys. Congratulations.
我明早会寄文件过去
I'll send the paperwork over tomorrow morning.
一定会很好玩,也很辛苦
This will be fun and a lot of work.
但努力工作,尽情玩乐,妈妈,对吧? - 对,妈妈
But work hard, play hard. Right, mama? - Yes, mama!
我没有小孩,别那样叫我
I don't have kids so don't do that.
爱妳喔,贱♥货♥
Love you, bitch!
他好没礼貌
He was rude.
不会啊
No, he wasn't.
什麽? - 他没有没礼貌
What? - He wasn't rude.
他有 - 他没有
Yes, he was. - No, he wasn't.
他是名人,也许有点自我中心
He's a celebrity. He's maybe a little self-involved.
但他比我想像的酷很多
He was actually a lot cooler than I thought he would be.
他对你很好,但对我很没礼貌
He was nice to you, but he was rude to me.
不,我跟他一拍即合 是因为我们有很多共同点
No. Me and him hit it off 'cause we have a lot in common
但妳跟他就没什麽交集
and you and him didn't really connect that much.
这不代表他没礼貌 只是代表他比较喜欢我,而不是妳
That doesn't mean he's rude. It just means he likes me more than you.
我很讨人喜欢,大家都想靠近我,这...
I'm very likable. People flock to me. It's--
我完全照妳的要求去做 妳不能因为这样而不爽我
I did exactly what you asked me to here. You cannot get mad at me for this.
你说得对...
You're right. You're right.
还有,在这种情况时 传统上我们会说一句话
And there is a thing that is traditional to say to someone in this situation,
没错吧?
I believe.
谢谢你
Thank you.
可以接受,我接受妳的道谢
That was acceptable. I'll take that thank you.
一定会很好玩 - 一定会很精彩
It's gonna be fun. - It's gonna be great.
一定会是一场好玩的派对
It's gonna be a fun party.
天啊
Oh, God.
(调解季:布列郊狼的故事)
(收信匣:238封,重要邮件:32封)
拜託,不要
Oh, please, no.
我给妳50美元,妳来读爸爸的手稿
I'll give you 50 bucks if you read Dad's manuscript
然后跟我说故事是什麽 - 什麽?
and you tell me what happens. - What?
我说我会给妳50美元
I said I'll give you 50 bucks
只要妳读爸爸的手稿 再跟我说故事是什麽
if you read Dad's manuscript and you tell me what happens.
不了,谢谢,但我愿意拿50美元
No, thank you. But I will take 50 bucks
当成不告诉爸这件事的封口费
to not tell Dad what you just asked me.
妳在说什麽?
What are you talking about?
我说,我会给妳50美元 只要妳读爸爸的手稿
I said I'll give you 50 bucks if you read Dad's manuscript
再跟我说故事是什麽
and you tell me what happens.
可恶,妳真厉害
Damn, you're good.
因为我的老师很厉害 - 谢了,宝贝
I learned from the best. - Thanks, babe.
可以用Apple Pay
I take Apple Pay.
好吧
Fine.
那麽,史都华,你老实说 你觉得我的书怎麽样?
So, Stewart, what did you think of my book, honestly?
说真的,我很喜欢布列郊狼 - 真的吗?
Honestly, I love Brett Coyote. - You do?
我喜欢,我读法学院时就很喜欢他 现在一样喜欢
I love it. I loved him in law school and I love him now.
我知道这份草稿读起来有点硬
I know this draft is a little bit dense.
的确有很多法律用语
There was a fair amount of legalese.
知道了,我会删掉很多术语
Gotcha. I'm gonna strip a lot of that out.
但那角色很有趣,还有世界观和情节转折
But the character is so fun, and the world, and the plot turns.
我没想到那个律师助理是内奸
I did not expect that the paralegal was the mole.
对吧?
Right?
但我重新读过时,一切都合理了
But when I went back and looked at it, it all made sense.
你重新读过? - 对,我读了两次
You went back? - Yeah, I read it twice.
该死 - 怎麽了?什麽事?
Goddamn it. - What's wrong? What?
我在给你书稿的前一天 也给了希薇亚一份
I gave Sylvia a copy of the book the day before I gave a copy to you,
她应该完全没读
and I don't think she's read any of it.
她即将经历一趟刺♥激♥的冒险
Well, she's in for a hell of a ride.
我在楼下的马桶后面发现书稿
I found it on the back of the downstairs toilet,
只翻到第4页 - 什麽?
opened to page four. - What?
照这种速度,她要看三个月才看得完
At this rate she'll finish it in three months.
可能她对情节紧凑、角色导向的 法律侦探惊悚小说没兴趣
Maybe propulsive, character-driven legal detective thrillers aren't her thing.
我不懂为什麽你可以支持我 希薇亚却不行
I don't understand how you can support me and Sylvia can't.
我支持她做的每件事
I support everything she does.
我知道写作这件事挺疯狂的
I know this whole writing thing is crazy,
但我需要她支持我
but I need her to support me.
我需要她跟我说这样做很好
I need her to tell me that this is a good idea.
嘿,创造一个能支撑数十部 法律惊悚小说的经典角色
Hey. Creating an iconic character who can anchor dozens of legal thrillers,
当然是好主意 - 是啊
that is a good idea. - Yeah.
读200页到底有多难?
And how hard is it to read 200 pages?
我跟你说,我受够了,我不想等了
You know what? I'm done. I'm done waiting.
我不想再徵求同意,不想管任何事
I am done asking for permission. I am done with everything
我只想照我的意思 照我的时间、照我的方式去做
except doing what I want, when I want, however I wanna do it.
好有布列郊狼的风格
That is so Brett Coyote.
是啊,其实他有点像我的缩影
Yeah, well, you know, he's based on me a little bit.
真的吗? - 对
Really? - Yeah.
你想知道每个作家都需要什麽吗?
You wanna know what every author needs?
(帕萨迪纳人道组织)
希薇亚应该不想养狗
I don't think Sylvia wants a dog.
我们去看狗
Let's look at some dogs.
嘿,妈,我可以朗诵 《盖兹堡演说》给妳听吗?
Hey, Mom. Can I recite the Gettysburg Address for you?
好啊 - “87年前”...
All right. - "Four score and seven years ago"...
嘿,妈,今晚能载我去曼哈顿海滩吗?
Hey, Mom. Can I get a ride to Manhattan Beach tonight?
今晚?不行,太晚了
Tonight? No, it's too late.
妳喜欢我的指甲吗?
Do you like my nails?
我用麦克笔涂的 - 什麽?
I painted them with Sharpie. - What?
嘿,宝贝,我今天写《布列郊狼》 有重要突破喔
Hey, babe. I had some huge breakthroughs today with Brett Coyote.
嗨 - 嗨,妳相信吗?
Hi. - Hi. Can you believe it?
剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表