剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表
and now I just miss my kids and my family and my life.
我刚刚是开玩笑的,听起来才不好玩
Oh, I was being facetious. That does not sound fun.
妳看过《青少年机器人》吗?难看死了
Have you watched Teen Robot? That show sucks ass.
我看过,我们得办那节目所有的派对
Yeah, I've seen it. We have to throw all their parties.
而且那不是我们会看的节目 是给10岁小男生看的
By the way, it's not a show for us. It's for ten-year-old boys.
对,我是因为山姆才一直看那节目
I know. Sam got me hooked on it.
不过我觉得桃莉史贝林演的 妈妈机器人很好笑
Though, Tori Spelling does crack me up as the mom-bot.
我很高兴她复出,火♥辣♥桃莉的盛夏
I'm loving her comeback. #HotToriSummer.
妳是怎麽了?为什麽会看那节目?
What is wrong with you? Why are you watching this show?
我想躲威尔
I'm trying to avoid Will.
威尔怎麽了?
What's going on with Will?
天啊,别提了
Oh, my God. Don't get me started.
他住在我家好几週了
He's been living with me for weeks.
我不懂他怎麽会变成我的问题 我跟他根本不熟
I don't know how this guy became my problem. I barely know him.
他有在做事吗?
Is he up to anything?
他要开烂酒吧的快闪店,但我...
You know, he's doing the pop-up for Shitty Little Bar. I just...
说真的,我没有馀力关心他
Honestly, I don't have the bandwidth.
他要开快闪店?
He's doing a pop-up?
对,是我提议的,他想吸引投资人
Yeah. I suggested it to him. He's trying to lure investors.
他没跟妳说吗? - 没有
Didn't he tell you about it? - No.
我们...最近没联络
We're... We're not really in touch.
我理解妳为何把他丢给我
Well, I get why you dumped him on me.
唯一的问题是,现在我不知道怎麽摆脱他
The only trouble is, now I don't know how to get rid of him.
他真的很难摆脱
He is impossible to get rid of.
我所有方法都试过了
I tried everything.
是啊
Yeah.
妳应该没试过一个办法
Well, there is one thing I don't think you tried.
真是没想到
That was unexpected.
是啊,我也没想到 - 对
Yeah. For me too. - Yeah.
我应该警告你,我有时会很黏人
I should warn you, I get very clingy.
我有严重的父亲情节
I have a lot of daddy issues.
好
Oh, cool.
也许我不该再住在这裡 - 不会吧
Maybe I shouldn't stay here anymore. - Oh, no.
但我理解你会有这种感觉 - 是啊,可能会有点怪
But I understand if you feel that way. - Yeah, it might be weird.
但还是谢了 - 谢谢你
Thanks though. - Thank you.
呦,再次谢谢你让我借住,老兄
Yo. Thanks again for letting me crash here, man.
我知道你有很多事要处理
I know that, you know, you got a lot on your plate
被居家监禁什麽的
with the house arrest and all that.
老兄,没问题的
Dude, it's no problem at all.
毕竟你跟我就像家人,老兄
I mean, you and I, we're, like, basically family, man.
这是应该的,我们要互相支持,对吧?
That's what we do. We show up for each other, you know?
对,没错,虽然是前继家人了 但我还是很感激
Yeah, totally. Ex-step-family, but I appreciate it still.
不过我要请你帮个忙
I do have a favor to ask of you though.
你可以去杂货店 再帮我买♥♥一些摄氏能量饮料吗?
Will you go to the grocery store and pick me up more Celsius energy drinks?
当然可以 - 好,太好了,老兄
Would love to. - Oh, sick. That's so dope, dude.
谢了,好 - 谢谢你,老兄
Thanks. Yeah. - I appreciate you, dude.
不客气 - 我爱你,老兄
My plezh. - I love you, dude.
那裡头有电玩游戏吗?那是...
You got any video games on that? Is that a--
你什麽时候会出门?
When do you think you're heading out?
你要我现在就去买♥♥吗?
You want me to go right now?
对,老兄,有什麽问题吗?
Yeah, dude. Is that a fucking problem or something?
我15分钟前才到耶
I literally got here 15 minutes ago.
我刚刚才带了六罐过来
I bought you a six-pack when I came.
我已经喝完了,兄弟
Well, I fucking finished them, bro.
你开什麽玩笑?你自己算算看,威尔
Are you kidding? Like, I mean, do the math, Will.
欧玛,这傢伙太夸张了
Omar, can you believe this guy?
如果我不需要摄氏 会请你再去买♥♥摄氏吗?
Would I be asking for more Celly if I didn't need more Celly?
你不会
Nah, you just wouldn't.
那你应该少喝一点摄氏,你有想过吗?
Well, maybe drink less fucking Celly. You ever think of that?
为什麽?那可是纯天然的饮料
Why? I mean it's a 100% natural drink.
不含人工防腐剂和人工香料
There's no artificial preservatives. There's no artificial flavors.
天然中的天然
It's naturally natural.
摄氏的功效已获得百分之百证实
I mean, Celly is 100% proven to function.
说什麽鬼话?根本一点道理都没有
What the fuck? That literally means fucking nothing.
那是饮料,没有功效,只是个该死的饮料
It's a drink. It can't function. It's a fucking drink.
意思就是摄氏的功效获得临床证实
It means that Celsius is clinically proven to function.
功效到底是指什麽?它就是饮料啊
What does function even mean? It's a fucking drink.
功效获得临床证实 - 所有功效都经过证实
Clinically proven to function. - Everything's proven to function.
你有做功课的话就会知道 - 凭什麽证实?
If you did your research, you'd know. - In what capacity?
凭临床啊 - 你到底在说什麽?
In a clinic. - What are you talking about?
一点道理都没有,你到底在这裡干嘛?
None of this makes sense. What are you doing in this place?
你不觉得他很夸张吗? - 是啊,我不懂
Can you believe this guy? - I can't. I don't understand.
你因为对摄氏成瘾而精神焦虑
You're fucking tweaking out 'cause you're addicted to Celsius.
你一天喝几罐那个东西?
How much of that shit you drinking in a day?
11罐,臭小子 - 太多了,臭小子
Eleven, bitch. - That's too many, bitch.
它的功效经过百分之百证实
They're 100% proven to function.
那根本不代表什麽 - 你在说什麽?
That doesn't fucking mean anything. - What are you talking about?
不要再那样说了 你已经他妈的失去理智了,老兄 天啊
Stop saying that. You're losing your goddamn fucking shit, man. God!
箱子上说一天应该只能喝两罐
The box says you're only supposed to drink two.
听到了吧?摄氏说不要喝摄氏
There you go. Celsius says don't drink Celsius.
他们有义务这样说 - 他们才没有义务
They have to say that. - They don't have to fucking say that.
是因为政♥府♥规定之类的
It's, like, some government rule or something.
世界上哪有饮料会叫你不要喝它?
What drink on the planet Earth tells you not to drink it?
威尔,你们两个,威尔,别说了
Will! Guys. Will, stop!
我才不要纵容你对摄氏上瘾
I'm not enabling your fucking Celsius kick.
叫他去帮你买♥♥该死的摄氏
Get him to buy you some fucking Celsius.
不行,你刚搬进来 所以你是摄氏跑腿小弟
Nah, you just moved in, so you're the Celsius bitch.
所以如果你不想再当摄氏跑腿小弟
So, if you wanna stop being the Celsius bitch,
就得找新的人搬进来 让那个人当摄氏跑腿小弟
you gotta get a new person to move in, and then they're the Celsius bitch.
所以如果我找到人搬进你家
So if I find someone else to move into your apartment,
我就不用再帮你买♥♥摄氏?
I don't have to buy you Celsius anymore?
对,加油 - 照这个逻辑
Yeah, good luck. - By that logic,
会有一千个人住进你家
you'll have a thousand fucking people living here,
因为没人想一天到晚去帮你买♥♥摄氏
just 'cause no one wants to buy you Celsius all day.
那太棒了 - 我想多交些朋友
That'd be awesome. - I'm not allergic to friends.
那样会很棒 - 现在很适合
That would be great. - It's a good time.
如果有更多人参加决胜雷吉 一定会很好玩
It'd be awesome to have more people for Reggie's Game.
老兄,你是认真的吗?你是...真的...
Dude, are you serious? Are you... Literally...
威尔,你这个用杯垫的习惯吓到我们了
Will, you're freaking us out with this coaster shit.
谁在乎啊? - 你说得对,我不在乎
Who cares? - You're right. I don't.
你知道谁最棒了吗?凯特琳克拉克
You know who rocks? Caitlin Clark.
我超爱凯特琳克拉克 - 老兄,你有病
I mean, I love Caitlin Clark. - Dude, you're fucked up.
你两秒钟就换一个话题
You can't stick on one single topic for more than two seconds.
我想像莱恩雷诺斯为足球做出贡献
I wanna do what Ryan Reynolds did with soccer,
但我想贡献的对象是职业女篮
except for do it with the WNBA.
那样一定很棒 - 对啦,你会当职业女篮的老闆
That'd be awesome. - Yeah. You're gonna own a WNBA team.
你连门都出不了,笨蛋
You can't go outside, motherfucker.
喂,欧玛
Yo, Omar.
我这週末要开快闪店
I got a pop-up this weekend.
你能不能帮我搬一些酿酒设备?
Can I get some help moving some beer stills?
不要
No.
我正在热气球上
I'm on a hot-air balloon.
那傢伙正在你的客厅裡 用虚拟实境跟人做♥爱♥,我们就在旁边耶
Dude's just, like, virtually fucking somebody in your living room with us here.
真的吗?你看到什麽?
Really? What are you seeing?
满满的屁♥股♥和巨人柱
It's mostly ass and saguaro cacti.
我真的很高兴
I am so happy, you know.
欢迎我亲爱的朋友希薇亚格里夫斯 坐上白色爱之座
Welcome to the white love seat my dear friend Sylvia Greeves.
那麽,希薇亚,谈谈妳的经历吧
So, Sylvia, walk us through your journey.
我目前在一间製作公♥司♥担任全职活动企划
I am currently an in-house events planner at a production company.
大家都爱《少年达西探桉记》
We love Young Darcy Mysteries.
大家都崇拜梅森葛兰德
We stan Mason Grand.
那麽,希薇亚 妳目前算是妳家的经济支柱吗?
So, Sylvia, would you say you're the breadwinner at this point in your home?
应该算吧
I guess I am.
对,我从没担任过这个角色
Yes. That's never really happened before.
妳感觉如何?
And how does that feel?
记住,别怕说真话
And remember, don't be afraid to get real.
妳正坐在白色爱之座上,注册商标
You're on the white love seat. Trademark.
妳应该分享妳的故事,这能激励很多妈妈
You should, like, tell your story. It'll mean a lot to the moms.
感觉很好
It feels good.
对,有时可能会觉得很辛苦 而且有点寂寞
Yeah. It can be challenging and a little lonely sometimes,
要顾自己的事业...小小的事业
剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表