剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表
做棉花糖的大锅子呢?
Where's the cotton candy cauldron?
我需要做棉花糖的大锅子
I need the cotton candy cauldron.
我们早就需要做棉花糖的大锅子
We needed the cotton candy cauldron, like, yesterday.
但我到处都找不到
I don't... I can't see it anywhere.
谢谢,找到了
Thank you. Here it is.
谢谢妳
Thank you.
(西木女巫)
棉花糖在哪裡? 这只是个该死的普通大锅子
Where's the cotton candy? It's just a regular fucking cauldron.
对不起...真的很抱歉...
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I'm sorry.
这是我的第一场大型活动
This is my first big gig.
天啊,妳好
Oh, my God. Hello.
嘿 - 好棒的派对
Oh, hey. - Amazing party.
谢谢 - 这种活动通常会很烂
Thank you. - These things normally suck shit.
谢谢
Thank you.
我多喝了五杯牧场水
I've had five too many ranch waters,
辣妈,我得知道接下来要去哪裡
and, mamacita, I need to know where we're going next,
因为温哥华有一家很讚的脱衣舞酒吧 那裡的生蚝超好吃
because Vancouver has this insane strip club where they serve the best oysters.
其实,我想要赶上5点的飞机
You know, I'm... actually, I'm trying to get on the five o'clock
希望能在我的小孩睡觉前见到他们
so I can hopefully see my kids before they go to bed.
不过那听起来很好玩,谢了 - 妳真的是妈妈
But that sounds fun. Thanks. - You are so mama.
很棒,真的很棒
I love that. That is so good.
不过,告诉我,有没有人期待 下週末在奥斯汀极限音乐节狂欢啊?
But tell me, who's excited to party all next weekend at Austin City Limits?
这个女巫 - 对,还有这个婊♥子♥
This witch. - Yeah, and this bitch.
我们要好好地玩 - 好
Let's have fun. - Okay.
我们要在北美洲的每个城市狂欢 还要去首尔一週
We're gonna party in every city in North America and a week in Seoul too.
听起来很危险呢 - 是啊,婊♥子♥
That sounds like a threat. - It is, bitch.
好,我得去准备... 我得帮这个人准备一下,但...
Okay. I gotta set up... I gotta set up my guy here, but...
妳去吧,妹子,我爱这个小坏蛋
You go, girl. I love this little fucker.
糟了...糟了
Shit. Shit.
Shit, shit, shit, shit.
登机门变更
There's been a gate change.
216航♥班♥现在将在41B登机口登机
Flight 216 will now be boarding at gate 41B.
糟糕
Shit.
嘿,妳能帮我看着东西吗?
Hey. Can you watch my stuff?
什麽? - 我的东西,能帮我看着吗?
What? - My stuff. Can you watch it?
还是不要比较好
I... I'd rather not.
谢了
Thanks.
什麽?我...
What? I...
(梅芙)
亲爱的,来...我们来睡觉
Sweetie, come on. Come on. Let's get to bed.
过来,来,宝贝
Come on. Come on, babe.
好
Okay.
休息一下,好吗?
Get some rest, okay?
《柏拉图式关係》
你在这裡啊,嘿 - 呦,室友
There you are. Hey. - Yo, roomie.
喝一点血腥玛丽
Got a little Bloody Mary action.
喝点酒来解宿醉,妳懂吧?对 - 好喔...
Hair of the dog, know what I mean? Yeah. - Cool, cool, cool.
你今天要做什麽?
What are you up to today?
可以的话,我想请你帮忙一些小事
I've got a few little things I could use your help with, if you don't mind.
好,没问题 - 好,很好
Oh, yeah. No. No problem. - Okay, great.
这是应该的,对吧?
Least I could do, right?
妳是说现在吗?
Oh, like, right now?
你能把那个放到我的阁楼吗? - 当然可以
Could you just put that in my attic? - Yeah. Totally.
哪个?
Which one?
全部
All of them.
谢了,兄弟 - 好
Thanks, buddy. - Yeah.
嘿,贱♥人♥,真的没事,妳最近好吗?
Hey, bitch. Literally nothing. What's up with you?
嘿,你在上面能不能顺便看看 那裡有没有老鼠大便?
Hey. While you're up there, could you see if there are any mouse droppings?
妳有没有手套 或口罩之类的可以给我戴?
Do you have, like, gloves or a mask or some shit I could have?
口罩才没有用
Masks don't work.
其实我还有一样东西想请你搬
There's actually one last thing I want you to move.
我不要去,不... - 妳给我去安养院
I won't go! No, no, no, no! - You're going to assisted living!
我不要离开这裡 - 我才不管妳想不想去
I'm not leaving here! - It doesn't matter whether you wanna go!
妳就是得去,老太太
You're going, old lady!
她看起来很健康 - 不要
She seems healthy to me. - No!
你还在等什麽?快去抓她 - 不好意思,抱歉
What are you waiting for? Go get her! - Excuse me. Sorry.
他是谁? - 重要吗?
Who is this? - What does it matter?
你到底是谁? - 妳女儿的朋友
Who the hell are you? - Your daughter's friend.
快把她带走 - 你喜欢那个贱♥人♥哪一点?
Just pick her up! - What the hell do you see in that whore?
任务完成
Done and dusted.
(海岸橡树安养机构)
真不知道我以前为什麽害怕这件事
I don't know why I was dreading that.
要不要去吃熊猫快餐?
Oh, do you wanna hit Panda Express?
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
好吧,那我就能吃更多
All right, more for me.
郊狼屏气凝神,勐然将钥匙插♥进♥门锁
Coyote held his breath and jammed the key into the lock.
门突然打开了
The door swung open.
大厅阴暗而荒废
The lobby was dark and deserted.
情况渐渐明朗了
The picture was starting to come into focus.
这是一起天衣无缝的犯罪,除了一件事
It was the perfect crime, except for one thing.
郊狼早知道了
Coyote knew.
该死
Oh, fuck.
拜託,专心点
Come on. Focus.
伺服器的嗡嗡声淹没了郊狼的脚步声
The hum of servers drowned out Coyote's footfalls.
郊狼又成功了
Coyote had hit pay dirt again.
但他写程式的功夫还能胜任吗?
But would his coding skills still be up to the job?
好,加油,再想想
Okay. Come on. Figure it out.
首席法律顾问说协议已经失效了
The chief counsel said the deal was over.
结束了
It was done.
真的吗?
Or was it?
写作为什麽这麽难?
Why is writing so hard?
我写不出来,遇到瓶颈了
I'm just stuck. Total writer's block.
我原本写得很顺,然后突然就撞牆了
I'm cruising along, and then I just... I hit a wall.
但这不就是必经的过程吗? - 应该是吧
But isn't that part of the process? - Yeah, I guess so.
但我真的觉得好挫败
But it is so frustrating.
那希薇亚怎麽说?
Well, what does Sylvia have to say?
我们现在不太聊我的书
Well, we're not really talking about my book right now.
也许这也是个问题
Maybe that's part of the problem.
是啊,她很明白地表现出她对我没信心
Yeah, well, she made it very clear she doesn't believe in me
而且她觉得《布列郊狼》很烂
and she thinks Brett Coyote is shit.
她的意思就是她希望我回去工作
She basically said she wants me to go back to work
拿稳定的薪水
and start collecting a regular paycheck.
她真的那样说吗?
Did she say that?
没有,她没说这麽多字
Well, no. Not in so many words.
那她是怎麽说的?
Well, what did she say exactly?
她说她对我很失望 因为我没找她商量就辞职了
She said she was frustrated in me for not consulting her before quitting.
好吧
Okay, fine.
说真的,我也不太赞成你辞职的方式
To be honest, I didn't love the way that you quit either.
有点怪
It was a little weird.
法兰克好像觉得你抢了他的锋头 那晚的主角是他
I think Frank felt upstaged. It was kind of his night.
真的吗?我该传讯息给他吗?
Yeah? Should I text him?
他应该不想理你
Oh, I don't think he wants to hear from you.
他要搭游轮旅行一年
He's on a year-long cruise.
他一直上传跟小三的家庭照
He's always posting photos with that second family.
一个60岁的爸爸带着婴儿 我实在看不下去
A 60-year-old with an infant, I'm just not comfortable with.
太怪了
That's weird.
嘿,我们吃完后要做什麽?
Hey, what should we do after this?
我得回去工作
Oh, I have to go back to a job.
我有工作
I have a job.
从早到晚的工作
I work all day.
对,是啊
Oh, right. Yeah.
哈囉
Hello.
嗨 - 嗨
Hi! - Hi.
好久不见
My God. I haven't seen you in so long.
就是说啊 - 好几星期了
I know. - It's been weeks.
因为我好久没接送小孩了
I mean, I haven't done drop-off in forever.
真好 - 不,其实我挺想念的
So nice. - No. I mean, I kinda miss it.
我最近都不在家
I mean, I'm literally never here.
下週末我得去参加 一个叫奥斯汀极限音乐节的活动
Next weekend I have to go to something called Austin City Limits.
明日巨星合唱团要表演我们公♥司♥节目
They Might Be Giants are performing all the songs
《青少年机器人》的所有歌♥曲 我要负责办庆功派对
from our show Teen Robot, and I'm throwing the party after.
听起来很好玩 - 一开始是挺好玩的
That sounds so fun. - It was kind of fun to begin with,
但现在我好想念我的孩子 我的家庭和我的生活
剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表