剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表
发炎指数一定超贱
Our inflammation levels are gonna be bitch.
呜,我锺意 对,可能发癫
Yeah. Might go nuts. I like that.
你们觉得鬆吗?
You guys feel loose?
对,在明年之内 理想的话可以开12间庄6
Yeah. Ideally we're opening, I guess, 12 Jay6s in the next year or so.
大人物 对
Mr. Big Time. Yeah.
当初都不知你能否大学毕业
We weren't sure you were going to graduate college.
现在看看你,成功人士 不,确实是不错
Now look at you. Killing the game. No, I mean it's great,
但我还是想到最后可以自立门户
but I'd kind of like to do my own thing ultimately,
但还有时间嘛
but there's still time, you know.
你们有感觉吗?因为我无...
You guys feel anything? 'Cause I don't feel...
我完全无感觉
I just feel like literally nothing at all.
你完全无感觉?
You feel literally nothing?
不,我无感觉
No, I don't feel anything.
完全没有?
Nothing at all?
点解要笑? 点解要笑?
Why are you laughing? Why are you laughing?
怎样?
What?
看看她,在假笑 甚麽?
Look at her, fake laughing. What?
甚麽?不,那不是...我是真笑,很好笑
What? No. That was not... I'm laughing. It's funny.
你嗨到飞天 不是
You're fucking stoned as fuck. I am not.
点解...我们不是约了更早见面吗?
What... Were we not supposed to hang out, like, earlier?
有吗?
Were we?
你们两个撇低了我?
Did you guys hang out without me?
对,我在晚餐前过来饮了一杯
Yeah. I stopped by for a drink right before dinner.
对,我们两个都早到,反正都准备好
Yeah. We basically got here early and we were both ready or whatever.
对,我们饮了餐前酒
Yes, we sorta had aperitivo.
甚麽?
What?
甚麽?
What?
你点样?我不知道,点样? 点样?
You what? I don't know, what? What?
点样? 点样?
What? What?
点... 你话我知
What... You tell me.
我不知道,我没有...
I don't know. I don't have a...
我不知道 没头绪,不知道“点”
I don't know. I got nothing. I got no "what."
真是大灾难
It's a disaster.
百搭绝对有对阿威讲了我话珍娜是贱♥人♥
Wild Card totally told Will that I called Jenna a bitch.
你点知?他有提起吗?
How do you know? Did he bring it up?
没有,但是他们不停互望
No, but they keep, like, they keep looking at each other.
有眼睛的人是那样子
That's what people with eyes do.
不,不同的,是这样...
No, it's different. It's like...
我们在讲电♥话♥,我见不到你
We're on the phone. I can't see you.
等等,你嗨了吗?
Wait, are you stoned?
不是 你听落是嗨了
No. You sound stoned.
我吃了一粒软糖,但是完全无感觉
I had a gummy but I literally feel nothing.
你只是嗨了,才会疑神疑鬼
You're paranoid 'cause you're stoned.
不,我没有疑神疑鬼
No, I'm not paranoid.
我无感觉,听落疑神疑鬼吗?
I don't feel anything. Do I sound paranoid?
对 有了,我有个好主意
Yeah, you do. I've got it. I've got an idea.
我录低他们
I'll just record them.
对,我提起珍娜
Yeah, I'll say something about Jenna.
用手♥机♥录音,放在枱面,然后行开
I'll press record on my phone, put it down on the table, and walk away.
那样就能知道阿威知道甚麽
And then that way I'll know what Will knows.
我觉得不是好主意 我还有甚麽选择?
I don't think that's a good idea. But what other choice do I have?
任何其他选择
Literally, any other choice.
唏,你们帮我试试这杯酒有无异味
Hey, will you guys tell me if this is corked?
我刚刚在吧枱点的
I just got it at the bar.
好
Sure.
(新录音)
我觉得正常
Tastes normal to me.
我可能点另一杯
I might get something else.
我想说
I just wanted to say.
我跟珍娜吃晚饭,互相认识 真的是很尽兴
I had such a good time getting to know Jenna at dinner.
我觉得我们非常互相尊重
You know, I felt like there was a lot of mutual respect.
你觉得吗?
Don't you?
我觉得
I do.
好 好事
Cool. That's good stuff.
她嗨到不可思议 超嗨
She's so fucking high it's insane. So high.
她来了 唏
Here she comes. Hey.
点? 点?
Sup? Sup?
唏
Hey.
你们知道吗,我想周围走走
You know what, guys? I am gonna walk around
感受一下气氛
and just check out the vibe a little bit.
好
Okay.
救命,她劲嗨 超夸张
Jesus, she's high. So fucked up.
打搅酒保
Bothering the bartender.
她在做甚麽?对,她就...
What is she doing? Yeah, she's just
一直在讲她为甚麽... 那杯酒没异味
going on and on about why she still... That wine is not corked.
完全正常
And it's totally fine.
你有无看悉尼斯威尼新戏的预告片?
Have you seen the trailer for the new Sydney Sweeney movie?
天呀,我看了一百万次
Oh, my God. Like a million fucking times.
悉尼斯威尼真的好索
Dude, Sydney Sweeney is so hot.
悉尼斯威尼是好大♥波♥
Sydney Sweeney is stacked is what she is.
超级大♥波♥,胸前雄伟
Absolutely stacked. She's like a brick house.
像心口有个阳台一样
Sydney Sweeney is cantilevered. She's like a Frank Lloyd Wright building.
她是上帝存在的最有力证据
She is the strongest argument for a God.
悉尼斯威尼波涛汹涌 救命
Sydney Sweeney is ridonkadonk. Oh, my God.
对,她真的波涛汹涌
Yeah, she is absolutely ridonkadonk.
波涛汹涌,涌来涌去 摇来摇去...
Ridonkadonk, honk-tonk. Honky-tonk, badonka-wonk-donk.
摇来摇去,不停摇
Wonka-donkadonk. I do the honky-tonk.
摇呀摇... 有无搞错
Ring-ding-ding-ding... It's unbelievable.
我...
I'm probably just...
我太着迷悉尼斯威尼
I'm so obsessed with Sydney Sweeney
应该是因为珍娜不跟我上♥床♥
'cause Jenna never has sex with me. You know?
我觉得你正常都会,但是...
Yeah, I think you would be anyway, but--
她来了,对
Here she comes. Oh, yeah.
你和珍娜没有上♥床♥?
You and Jenna don't have sex?
甚麽?你...讲甚麽?
What? What are you talking about?
我讲你和你未婚妻
I'm talking about the fact that you and your fiancée,
你打算长相厮守的对象,没有上♥床♥
who you're about to spend the rest of your life with, don't have sex.
顶,你点解跟她讲?
Fuck. Why the fuck did you tell her, man?
不,我没有讲
Dude, I didn't tell her anything.
不用你讲,我用手♥机♥录音了
You didn't have to. I had it here recorded on my phone.
有无搞错?你录音? 甚麽?
What the fuck? You recorded us? What?
对,而且我全都听到了
Yeah, and by the way, I heard everything,
包括你们仔细分♥析♥悉尼斯威尼
including your dissertation on Sydney Sweeney,
老实讲,很幼稚
which is frankly pretty juvenile.
一个傻妹,应该只得23岁吧
She's like a 23-year-old idiot.
她27岁了,而且是高中机械人竞赛队队长
She's 27, and she was the head of her high school robotics team.
这一刻唯一重要的是你录我们音,癫婆
The only thing that matters right now is that you fucking recorded us, you lunatic!
因为我怀疑你们对我有所隐瞒
'Cause I suspected that you were keeping something from me.
我猜对了
And I was right.
你不能跟一个性事上不吻合的对象结婚
You can't get married to someone you're not sexually compatible with.
噁,我不想跟你谈这个
Yuck! I don't wanna talk about this with you.
劲核突,噁心
It's fucking gross, okay. It's yucky.
你也不会对我讲你和查理的床事
You don't talk about your sex life with Charlie with me.
因为她是我老公,那样是背叛行为
Because he's my husband. That would be a betrayal.
珍娜快要做我老婆,根本一样
Jenna's about to be my wife. It's exactly the fucking same thing.
我们来倾吧,你们怎麽打炮?
So let's get into it. How do you guys fuck?
是狗仔式吗?他怎麽干♥你♥?
Does he fuck you doggy? How does he fuck you?
我不想跟你谈这个 正是
I don't wanna talk about this with you. Exactly!
太奇怪了 我也不想,好核突
This is too weird. Neither do I. It's gross.
好吧 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
好了,我未接触过她的作品
Well, being new to her oeuvre.
我应该从哪里开始看悉尼斯威尼的戏?
What Sydney Sweeney films should I start with?
我知道你想取笑我,我不喜欢
I can tell you're making fun of me and I don't appreciate it.
但剧集的话,看《毒瘾女孩》
But for drama Euphoria,
要看悉尼的轻鬆一面 就看《真的狠爱你》
and for a glimpse of Sydney's lighter side, Anyone but You.
好吧...
Okay, fine.
我和珍娜没有做♥爱♥,你开心了吗?
Me and Jenna don't have sex. Are you happy?
我为甚麽会觉得开心?
Why would that make me happy?
我只想你告诉我,那是正常的
I just want you to tell me this is normal.
讲真,我只想听你讲那句话
That's all I wanna hear from you, honestly.
我已经说过了 我们这年纪的夫妇,都不会做♥爱♥
剧集 | 柏拉图关系(2023) | 导航列表