剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表
What kind of trick is this, Regan?
这是什么把戏 里根
Dr. Fried.
请叫我弗里德医生
Do we really need to discuss this again?
我们真的需要再说一遍吗
You need to let me out of here.
让我出去
I do not belong here.
我不属于这里
Of course, you're from the future,
当然 你来自未来
and you need to get back there.
你得回去
Yes. No.
对 不
I don't know. I feel fine, I need...
我不知道 我感觉很好 我需要
You're not fine.
你不好
You haven't been fine since your mother died almost a year ago.
自从你妈妈一年前去世后 你就一直不好
Your uncle has been your legal guardian
你叔叔在过去的六个月里
for the last six months. My uncle?
一直是你的法定监护人 我叔叔
He's responsible for this,
是他干的
isn't he? He's the one who put me here.
是不是 是他把我送来的
Your uncle only wants what's best for you.
你叔叔只是想为你好
No. Like we all do.
不 我们也一样
Clearly, we need to upgrade your meds.
显然 我们需要升级你的药物
Dr. Fried.
弗里德医生
Miss Zhou has a visitor.
有人拜访周小姐
Five minutes, no more.
只有五分钟
Xander. Jax, we don't have a lot of time.
桑德尔 杰克斯 我们没有什么时间
You are not meant to be here, I was sent to help you get out,
你不应该待在这里 我是被派来救你出去的
so you're gonna have to trust me.
所以你得相信我
Do you trust me? Of course I do.
你相信我吗 当然
I can't do this alone.
我一个人办不到
I'm afraid you'll have to leave, sir.
先生 恐怕你得走了
Jax! Run! No!
杰克斯 快跑 不行
Get in.
进去
Xander, look out!
桑德尔 小心
See you on the other side.
另一边见
No, no, no, no, no, no. No!
不 不 不 不
I went to Earth to find a new life...
我去地球寻找新的生命
but what I found there was not what I expected.
但我发现那里并不是我所期望的
They lied to me,
他们对我撒谎
and encouraged me to believe that I have a soul,
鼓励我相信我有灵魂
that I am unique in this universe.
我在这个世界上是独一无二的
I am not.
我不是
I have no soul.
我没有灵魂
I belong here, on Adar.
我属于这里 我属于阿达
And that is why it is my privilege
所以我要撤回
to withdraw my candidacy
我的候选资格
and my honor to re nominate Creston Hubbell as Seeker.
我很荣幸再次提名克雷斯顿·哈贝尔为探索者
What a marvelous performance.
多么精彩的表演啊
Ms. Pilar, you may now transmit
皮拉小姐 你现在可以
that truly heartfelt act of contrition on the datastream,
把真心的忏悔传上数据流
and to the Council immediately.
以及委员会了
I am not. I have no soul.
我不是 我没有灵魂
I belong here, on Adar.
我属于这里 我属于阿达
I am not. I have no soul.
我不是 我没有灵魂
I have no soul...
我没有灵魂
I belong here.
我属于这里
I belong here, I have no soul.
我属于这里 我没有灵魂
and my honor to re nominate Creston Hubbell as Seeker.
我很荣幸再次提名克雷斯顿·哈贝尔为探索者 ...
Why the devil would I trust you?
我为什么要相信你
Because I am the devil.
因为我是魔鬼
And you know if I'm contacting you,
你很清楚我联♥系♥你
then I must be desperate.
说明我一定很绝望了
And how do I know I'm not walking into a trap?
我怎么知道这不是一个陷阱
You don't. But Odessa is dangerous,
你不知道 但奥德萨很危险
to you... and to me.
对你 对我来说都很危险
And ironically, you're the only one I know I can trust.
讽刺的是 你是我唯一可以信任的人
I wish I could say the same thing,
我也希望可以对你说同样的话
but I haven't trusted you for a long time.
但我已经很久没有信任过你了
Let's just say for the moment, our interests once again align.
就目前而言 我们的利益再次达成一致
And if you want to save Mr. Duvall and the girl,
如果你想救杜瓦尔先生和那个女孩
I suggest you come sooner than later.
我建议你早点过来
Hypatia Prime is a sovereign world.
希帕提娅主星是一个主♥权♥世界
It's not part of the Confederacy.
不属于联盟
It would be illegal for EarthCom officers to set foot there.
地球网的官员去那里是违法的
And when has that ever stopped you before, Donovan?
多诺万 你以前可没这么怂过
They're being held on Hypatia Prime by the Syndicate,
他们被财团关押在由奥德萨·弗里德掌控的
which is being run by Odessa Fried.
希帕提娅主星
I thought she was dead.
我以为她已经死了
I thought Harlan Fried was dead, too.
我也以为哈伦·弗里德死了
Apparently, we were wrong about a number of things.
显然 我们在很多事情上都错了
So, what do you say we go get Jax and Mr. Duvall, Professor?
那我们去找杰克斯和杜瓦尔先生怎么样 教授
Jax. Jax, wake up.
杰克斯 醒醒
Come on, Jax, I need you to wake up, Jax.
快点 杰克斯 快醒醒 杰克斯
Jax, I need you to wake up.
杰克斯 醒过来
Come on, hey, hey, come on. We need to go.
快点 我们得走了
OK, we need to get you out of here. Come on, get up, get up.
我们快走 快点 起来 起来
Jax, we need to go, come on.
杰克斯 我们得走了 快点
Where am I?
我在哪里
Oh my god, Jax, we're getting out of here, come on.
天哪 杰克斯 我们要离开这里 快点
This way.
这边
Oh my...
天啊
Only you can save him now.
现在只有你能救他
I don't know how.
我不知道怎么救
You were able to activate a portal
他差点死在迪阿格拉时
when he almost died on Tiagra.
你激活了一个传送门
If you want him to live, you need to do it again now.
如果你想让他活下来 就得再来一次
I don't know anything about portals.
我对传送门一无所知
Of course you do. You just don't know that you do.
你当然了解 你只是不知道你了解罢了
I'm sorry, I thought this time it would work for sure.
对不起 我以为这次肯定可以的
Of course it didn't.
当然不行
We've been going about this all wrong.
我们的方法一直都是错误的
We need someone else.
我们需要另一个人
It's not about him... it's about her.
这与他无关 关键是她
It's always been about her.
她一直以来都是关键
You don't get off that sofa soon,
你再不从沙发上起来
you're gonna be late for school again.
上学就又要迟到了
Mom.
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
Mom.
妈妈
Is it really you?
真的是你吗
I told you I was only going away for the weekend.
我说了我要走一个周末
But I'll take the sugar where I can get it.
但我看到糖果都会帮你买♥♥
Where is Dad?
爸爸呢
He's still at the archeology conference in D.C.,
他还在参加华盛顿的考古会议
but he'll be on the train tomorrow.
但他明天就坐火车回来
You can't imagine how much I missed you.
你都不知道我有多想你
I can see that.
我看得出来
What happened this weekend, why are you buttering me up?
这个周末发生了什么事 你干嘛讨好我
You didn't break the Jindoo did you?
你没把金斗打碎吧
Is that an earthquake?
地震了吗
That's no earthquake, Mom, come on, come on.
这不是地震 妈妈 过来
You're scaring me.
你吓到我了
What is that?
那是什么
The obstacle is the path.
障碍就是通道
What does that mean?
什么意思
It means we have to go. Now.
意思是我们得走了 就现在
I presume we have exactly what we need
我想我们已经得到了我们所需要的
to create our own portals now?
我们可以打开传送门了
Yes, we do.
是的
I'll let the boss know.
我会告诉老板的
Strip.
脱衣服
Really?
真的吗
It's not quite what I was expecting.
这并不是我想要的
I was hoping for something to eat.
我想要点吃的
剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表