剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表
我的回答是不去
What's a clone got to do around here to have fun?
克隆人在这里要怎样才能玩得开心呢
She's deep into the datastream.
她深入数据流了
This is Dark Stream territory,
这是暗流地带
classified military files
机密军事文件
protected by virtually impenetrable firewalls
会受到几乎无法穿透的防火墙
and defensive A.I.
和防御性人工智能的保护
You're underestimating her.
你低估了她
She can do this.
她可以的
I've connected with another bioorganic.
我和另一个生物有机体建立了连接
They are on the Sea Hawk.
他们在海鹰号♥上
Must be some sort of flashback log, right?
肯定是闪回日志吧
Before the ship was destroyed.
飞船被摧毁之前的
Who are you?
你是谁
What do you want?
你想干嘛
You are not authorized to contact me.
你无权联♥系♥我
Terminate your connection immediately.
立即终止连接
I know who you are. I need to talk. I'm from Earth.
我知道你是谁 我要和你谈谈 我来自地球
Activate firewall defensive protocols.
激活防火墙防御协议
What is it? What's wrong? It's all a lie.
怎么了 都是谎言
The Sea Hawk was never destroyed.
海鹰号♥没被摧毁
She's still out there.
它还好好的
What do you mean the Sea Hawk is still out there?
什么叫海鹰号♥还好好的
It was destroyed during the war.
它在战争中被毁了啊
No. They are still fighting.
不 他们还在战斗
EarthCom and the Zatarians are both out searching for the ship.
地球网和扎塔都在寻找这艘飞船
There's something else you need to know, Jax.
还有件事你得知道 杰克斯
The Sea Hawk's route took it through the Orion system
海鹰号♥的路线三个月前
three months ago.
穿过了猎户座星系
What's in the Orion system?
猎户座星系里有什么
New Portland.
新波特兰
And three months ago was around the same time
差不多就是三个月前
my colony was attacked and my parents were killed.
我的殖民地遭到袭击 我的父母被杀了
What are we going to do?
我们该怎么办
We got a lot of questions and not many answers.
我们有很多问题 答案却不多
We find someone who has some.
我们去找有答案的人
This is a really bad idea. There's security everywhere,
这真是个坏主意 到处都是保安
and every donut in the world isn't going to sugar them off this time.
这次什么甜甜圈都不管用了
I don't care.
我不管
I need to find out what he knows about the Sea Hawk
我要知道他对海鹰号♥
and the destruction of my home.
以及我家被毁有多少了解
I have an idea.
我有个主意
You're not going to like it.
你不会喜欢的
Even during quarantine,
即使在隔离期间
the staff still has to change bed linens.
工作人员还是得换床单
Yeah, and the bedpans.
还有便盆
You could have picked a clean laundry cart.
你可以选择一辆干净的洗衣车啊
Hey, we're inside, aren't we?
我们进来了 不是吗
Yeah, inside someone's dirty laundry.
是的 跟脏衣服一起进来了
Okay, sorry. Good plan.
对不起 这是个好计划
Lieutenant Collins?
柯林斯中尉
Lieutenant Coll
柯林斯中...
Looks like he's going through some mean Ryodyne withdrawal.
看来他正在经历瑞尔丹的戒断反应
I need to talk to him. Is there anything you can do?
我得和他谈谈 你能想想办法吗
I'm a doctor, there's always something I can do.
我是医生 肯定有办法的
This should safely wake him up for a spell.
这应该能让他安全地醒过来
Be fast, though, okay?
不过要快 好吗
I'm not gonna risk giving him another injection.
我不能冒险给他再打一针了
That's enough.
够了
This field combat training exercise is terminated.
本次野战训练结束
Class dismissed.
解散
You are not going to discipline the students responsible
你不惩罚那些
for reprogramming the simulation?
重新编程模拟训练的学生吗
Why does that not surprise me?
为什么我一点也不惊讶呢
You need to see this as an opportunity for you.
你得把这个当作是一个机会
The ones who are openly racist you know are your enemies.
公开种族歧视你的敌人很容易发现
It's the ones that pretend to be friends to your face
你要担心的是
that you need to worry about.
假装当你朋友的人
You must understand your enemy, Ralen,
你必须了解你的敌人 瑞伦
whatever face it wears.
不管他们戴了什么样的面具
Collins.
柯林斯
I need you to tell me why was the Sea Hawk
告诉我为什么海鹰号♥
was at New Portland three months ago.
三个月前去了新波特兰
Cade Collins.
凯德·柯林斯
X654 Serial number X654
序列号♥
You're a soldier.
你是个士兵
This is your chance to help people.
这是你帮助别人的机会
You swore to protect the Confederacy.
你发誓要保护联盟
I need you to tell me why the Sea Hawk
告诉我为什么海鹰号♥
was at New Portland three months ago.
三个月前去了新波特兰
That is an order.
这是命令
Cade Collins. Serial number
凯德·柯林斯 序列号♥
X654531 我知道 X654531. I know.
Jax, you got to think of something, okay?
杰克斯 你得想想办法 好吗
Once we lose him, I'm not going to risk
如果他失去意识 我不能冒险
giving him another injection.
给他再打一针了
Where is the Sea Hawk now?
海鹰号♥在哪里
I need Ryodyne, please.
我要瑞尔丹 求你了
The Sea Hawk, where is she?
海鹰号♥ 它在哪里
I know she wasn't destroyed during the war.
我知道它在战争中没有被毁
I need Ryodyne!
我要瑞尔丹
Jax, be careful.
杰克斯 小心点
The Ryodyne, where do you get it?
你从哪儿弄的瑞尔丹
You need it or you'll die. I know.
你需要它 否则你会死的 我知道
Where do you get your fix?
你从哪里拿药
Parallax.
视差
Parallax.
视差
Parallax Galactic?
视差银河
They give it to you?
他们给你的
The whole crew needs it.
船员都需要它
Please.
求你了
And where is the crew of the Sea Hawk now?
海鹰号♥的船员在哪里
Where are they?
他们在哪里
Why were they at New Portland?
他们为什么去新波特兰
Why were ?
为什么
Why were they at New Portland? Jax!
他们为什么去新波特兰 杰克斯
Tell me! Tell me! Jax, stop!
告诉我 告诉我 杰克斯 住手
Look at him.
看看他
His entire crew is addicted to that drug.
他的全体船员都对那种毒品上瘾了
That supply's not going to last forever.
毒品肯定会用完的
If we find where they manufacture the Ryodyne,
如果我们找到生产瑞尔丹的地方
we can find the Sea Hawk.
就能找到海鹰号♥
Right, so let's get this straight,
我们就直说吧
The most decorated battle cruiser in Earth's military history,
地球军事史上最华丽的巡洋舰
which blew itself up
为了帮助我们赢得胜利
in a pivotal battle with the Zatarians
在与扎塔的关键性战斗中
to help us win the war, is still operational.
自爆的海鹰号♥仍在运作
Yes. And its captain,
是的 它的舰长
the legendary Derek Jaworski,
传奇人物德里克·贾沃斯基还活着
is alive and is addicted to Ryodyne,
而且他和全体船员
along with his entire crew.
瑞尔丹上瘾了
We know that sounds crazy,
我们知道这听起来很扯
but from what we've found out, it seemed to be true.
但据我们的了解 这好像是真的
Well, what I've learned with Jax is
我从杰克斯学到了一课
that a lot of what sounds pretty nuts usually turns out to be true.
一般听起来很扯的事都是真的
I know where the Sea Hawk is going.
我知道海鹰号♥要去哪里
To get more Ryodyne, which the crew desperately needs.
船员们迫切需要更多的瑞尔丹
Without it, they die.
没有它 他们就会死去
Pilar's located a Parallax owned
皮拉在光轮4号♥星
manufacturing facility on Nimbus 4
发现了一个视差旗下的制♥造♥厂
which can produce the drug in sufficient quantities.
那里能产生足够的毒品
剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表