剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表
Previously on Pandora...
《潘多拉》前情提要
The obstacle is the path. What does that mean?
"障碍就是通道" 这是什么意思
The images we recovered from your mother's workstation.
它们是在挖掘现场从你母亲的工作站上恢复的图像
Those are the images she was working on when she was killed.
她是在破译这些图形的时候被杀的
We should go on a date.
我们去约会吧
I like you, Xander. What's the deal with you two?
我喜欢你 桑德尔 你们俩到底是什么情况
There is no deal. Keep telling yourself that.
没什么啊 你就继续骗自己吧
I understand you already know the girl.
看来你已经认识那个女孩了
She dated my sister for a while, but you knew that already.
她和我妹交往过一段时间 但是你已经知道了
There's something on the other side of that portal.
传送门另一头有东西
If Captain Jaworski's intel about Tiagra proves accurate,
如果贾沃斯基舰长关于迪阿格拉的情报无误
then every government in the civilized worlds
那文明世界的每个政♥府♥
will be beholden to us.
都会感谢我们
Have you gotten it to work?
你们成功了吗
We've made some progress.
我们取得了一些进展
So that's a no.
所以就是没有
Tell them to work faster.
告诉他们动作快点
I'm not renowned for my patience.
我没什么耐心
My father, less so.
我父亲更没耐心
There is something else we need to show you.
我们还要给你看个东西
We're not sure what it means.
我们不知道这是什么意思
What it means, Dr. Markham,
马卡姆博士 这是说明
is that we're digging in the right place.
我们挖对了地方
Do you know how long I've waited for Solstice Break?
你们知道我等冬至假期多久了吗
Nothing but one week of fun in the sun.
在恒星上玩一周啊
Well, suns, actually.
其实是两个恒星
The resort we're going to is in a binary star system.
我们要去的度假村是联星系统
I still can't believe you guys talked me into going.
你们为什么坚持要我去啊
Come on, Pilar, this trip will be good for you.
拜托 皮拉 这次旅行对你有好处的
You need to unwind and unplug.
你需要拔掉插头 放松一下
Why? I can go anywhere I want
为什么 我不离开宿舍
without even leaving my dorm room.
都能周游世界
Hey, guys.
伙计们
What's going on?
怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
We were just sharing notes from Shral's lecture today.
我们只是在分享什拉尔今天的课堂笔记
Yep.
是的
You guys were talking about your trip again, weren't you?
你们又在谈论旅行了 是吗
Guys, it's okay to talk about it in front of me.
伙计们 在我面前说没关系啊
I really don't mind.
我真的不介意
We just feel bad you're not coming.
我们只是觉得很遗憾你不来了
After everything that's happened this year,
今年发生了这一切后
it just doesn't feel right celebrating.
我只是觉得还是不要庆祝了吧
But staying on campus for Winter Solstice Break?
但是在校园度过冬至假期吗
Isn't there somewhere else you could go?
你有别的地方可以去吗
With my parents gone, the Academy is my home now.
我父母去世后 学院就是我的家了
But it won't be that bad.
没那么糟的
It couldn't have anything to do with someone else
这跟某人在冬至假期留校
who's staying behind on Solstice Break, could it?
没有任何关系 是吗
Guys, for the last time,
伙计们 我最后说一遍
there is nothing going on with me and Xander.
我和桑德尔没什么的
Even if there was, he's with Kossara now, so...
即使有 他现在和科萨拉在交往 所以
Not anymore. Kossara told me they broke up,
现在不是啦 科萨拉告诉我 他们分手了
so that put the kibosh on their plan to take a cruise
所以他们也不会乘飞船
to the rings of Persephone.
去珀尔塞福涅星环旅行了
You can act like you don't care as much as you want,
你可以表现得不在乎
but a clone knows better.
但克隆人很清楚
You wanted to see me, professor?
你找我吗 教授
It appears Parallax is in possession
视差好像获得了
of a powerful new weapon, code name: Janus.
一个强大的新武器 代号♥两面神
What does it do? Don't know.
什么武器 不知道
All we have to go on is this one image.
我们只有这张照片
Those are the same alien symbols
这些外星符号♥
that we recovered from a colony in New Portland.
跟我们在新波特兰殖民地发现的一样
Precisely.
没错
Whatever it is, it's too bloody dangerous
不管是什么 落到哈伦·弗里德手里
to leave in Harlan Fried's hands.
都太危险了
I need you to find out what it is.
你帮我去查查那是什么武器
And that's where Jacqueline comes in.
带上杰奎琳
Jax?
杰克斯
According to intelligence reports,
根据情报显示
Fried's youngest daughter, Cordelia,
弗里德最小的女儿 科迪丽亚
is celebrating Solstice Break on Euphoria 7.
要在欢欣7号♥星庆祝冬至假期
She and Jax had a relationship a few years ago.
她和杰克斯几年前在一起过
We need Jax to reestablish contact with Cordelia.
我们需要杰克斯与科迪丽亚重新建立联♥系♥
Reestablish contact?
重新建立联♥系♥
You mean get back in a relationship with her?
你是说跟她复合吗
It's too dangerous.
太危险了
That's why you'll be there with her. She'll never agree to it.
所以你要跟她一起去 她不会同意的
You're underestimating how persuasive you can be, Mr. Duvall.
你低估了自己的说服力 杜瓦尔先生
Besides, we're only asking her to resume a prior relationship,
而且我们只是让她重拾旧好
not do anything she hasn't done before.
也没让做她没做过的事啊
Sir, and what if I refuse?
先生 如果我拒绝呢
Millions of people around the galaxy are potentially in jeopardy
如果这把武器落入哈伦·弗里德手中
if this weapon falls into Harlan Fried's hands,
星系中数百万人都可能会有危险
so you don't get a choice.
所以你别无选择
You and Jacqueline are going to Euphoria 7,
你和杰奎琳必须得去欢欣7号♥星
and you're going to get that intel.
获得情报
Whatever it takes.
不惜一切代价
Welcome, Thomas.
欢迎 托马斯
Aren't the clothes supposed to go inside?
衣服不放进去吗
I'm not going with you.
我不跟你去了
What? Why not?
什么 为什么
Academic probation.
学术察看
They said that my grades slipped last quarter,
他们说我上个季度成绩下滑了
so I have to stay here on duty assignment.
所以我必须留在这里执行任务
Can't you talk to someone?
不能求求情吗
I already tried. It's no use.
我试过了 没用
You know what the worst part is?
你知道最糟糕的是什么吗
This was supposed to be our first trip together.
这是我们第一次共同旅行
Now it's all ruined!
现在全毁了
Not necessarily.
不一定
What if I stay here too?
我也留下怎么样
Really?
真的吗
You'd do that for me?
你愿意为我这么做吗
Of course.
当然
We don't have to go to some fancy resort to have fun.
我们不用去什么豪华的度假村玩
We can have a staycation.
我们可以在这里度假
What? It's when you go on vacation
什么 虽然是度假
but don't actually go anywhere.
但我们哪里都不去
Doesn't sound like much of a vacation.
听起来不像是度假啊
It will be great.
肯定很棒的
It'll just be you and me...
只有你和我
alone on campus.
留在校园里
Totally romantic, you'll see.
非常浪漫 你会发现的
It'll be good for me.
这样对我也挺好
I won't have to fight all the thoughts in my head.
我脑子里也不会有那么多思想了
It'll just be you and me.
只有你和我
Can I sit down?
我能坐下吗
So I was wondering if...
我在想
maybe you'd like to take a trip off world.
你想不想去太空旅行
With me.
跟我一起
A trip?
旅行
You and me?
你和我
Together?
一起
Yeah. Together.
是啊 一起
For Dr. Osborn.
为奥斯本博士办事
The CIS needs intel.
中情局需要情报
And we think maybe you're the one to help us find it.
我们觉得你也许能帮上忙
Intel, from who?
谁的情报
剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表