剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表
Fighter pilot? Wannabe.
战斗机飞行员 还没当上
Hopefully, he'll wise up and get on a command track.
希望他能想通去当指挥官
He's way too smart to be flying jets in space.
他太聪明了 不适合在太空中飞行
Glad you haven't got many bruises
很高兴看到你没受到
from that unprovoked attack in class today.
今天课堂上无缘无故的攻击的影响
That you can see.
看出来啦
Sumi Starburst for you, Tommy Boy.
汤米 你的烟灰墨星爆
Hey, Atria. The usual and...
阿特丽亚 老样子
and the new girl.
新来的女孩
Jax. Jax. What can I get you?
杰克斯 杰克斯 要点什么
Just a shoulder to cry on.
可以哭泣的肩膀
That I can definitely provide.
绝对没问题
Let me guess. Osborn.
让我猜猜 奥斯本
No. Shral carved her up and spit her out real good this morning.
不 什拉尔今早把她好好训了一顿
I had him last year.
我去年上过他的课
His bark is worse than his bite.
他是刀子嘴豆腐心
He's a pretty decent instructor once you get to know him.
只要了解他 就会发现其实他是一个不错的教师
What year are you? Just finished my undergrad.
你是哪一级的 刚读完本科
On the med track now, looking to get onboard
正在学医 想着以后
an exploratory vessel as a CMO.
成为勘探舰的首席医疗官
Ah, a doctor.
医生啊
Well, not yet.
现在还不是
And with the way this semester's been going, maybe never.
看这学期的情况 也许我当不了了
Well, I love the humility.
我喜欢谦逊的人
Not to mention a man who's good with his hands.
更不用说还有一双巧手了
So, what's your story Jax?
那你呢 杰克斯
Oh, not much to tell, really.
其实没什么好说的
Yeah, somehow I doubt that.
我怎么不信呢
Her parents were killed at New Portland.
她的父母在新波特兰被杀了
Didn't you hear?
你们没听说吗
Yeah, I heard.
听说了
Everybody heard.
大家都听说了
But just because it's on my mind doesn't mean it's on my tongue.
但是知道不一定要说出来啊
I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to
我很抱歉 我不是故意的
It's fine. It's not any kind of secret.
没事 这也不是秘密
Old news. Really.
大家老早就知道了
Hello.
你好
Could I get a...?
能给我一杯
Come to think of it, I think I am going to get that drink.
我想了想 我要去喝一杯
I got this.
我可以的
Bartender. What can I get you?
酒保 要点什么
He'll have a Blue Safari, and so will I.
给我俩各一杯蓝色游猎
If you wake up with a massive headache in the morning,
如果你早上醒来时头疼得厉害
you can blame me.
可以怪我
Why are you talking to me?
你为什么和我说话
Why shouldn't I?
有何不可
I mean, if you'd prefer, I can go back and hang with my
如果你愿意 我可以回去和我
I guess I can't really call them my friends,
我也不能称他们为我的朋友
because I just met them, but the group I'm hanging with.
因为我刚认识他们 但我一直和他们在一起
Are you with the Earth Intelligence Services?
你是地球情报局的吗
Not very trusting of the kindness of strangers, I see.
我明白了 你不太相信陌生人的好意
Come on.
给
Drinking alone is called alcoholism.
单独饮酒是酗酒
Much better to do it with a crowd.
有人一起要好很多
Go on.
来吧
So, what's your name? Ralen.
你叫什么名字 瑞伦
I'm Jax, this is Greg, Thomas and Atria.
我是杰克斯 这是格雷格 托马斯和阿特丽亚
She's easy to recognize,
她很容易辨认
because she's the only one on campus who's a natural purple.
因为她是校园里唯一一个天生紫发的人
I see. So...
这样啊 所以
you're the Zatarian ambassador's son, huh?
你是扎塔大使的儿子吧
I have that privilege.
没错
What made you decide to join the Academy, Ralen?
你为什么加入学院 瑞伦
Other than spying on all of you?
除了监视你们所有人吗
That was my attempt at humor.
开个玩笑
It can't be easy being the first Zatarian
作为战后第一个来学院学习的
to ever attend the Academy since the war.
扎塔人一定不好过吧
I can't imagine it's any easier for you.
你也不好过吧
There's not a long history of clones
阿达派的克隆人
belonging to the Adari sect joining the space fleet.
加入太空舰队可没多久吧
That's true, but that's because we're considered as property
没错 但那是因为我们被视为财产
and our masters won't let us pursue a formal education.
我们的主人不让我们接受正规教育
So how did you convince your master
你是怎么说服你的主人
to let you go the Academy?
让你来学院的
Adari masters aren't known for emancipating their clones.
阿达的主人也不怎么放纵克隆人啊
I killed him.
我杀了他
Here.
给
Excuse me? I could tell
什么 我可以看出来
you desperately wanted some chips, but didn't want to ask.
你很想吃薯条 但你张不开嘴
Telepath? Part.
心灵感应者 混血
My mother was a captain in EarthCom.
我母亲是地球网的一名舰长
My pops, telepathic.
我爸会心灵感应
In the C.I.S.?
在中情局
No. Jail.
不 监狱
He got busted in Macau for cheating at cards.
他在澳门玩牌作弊被捕了
Wasn't the first time either.
也不是第一次了
Not what Earth Intelligence had in mind
地球情报局创造心灵感应者时
when they created telepaths. Yeah.
可没想到会这样 是的
Wasn't really what I had in mind for a dad either.
我也没想到我爸会这样
So, what really brings you to the Academy, Ralen?
那你到底为什么来学院 瑞伦
I have always thought
我一直在想
the best way to avoid another conflict
避免我们两个种族之间
between our two respective races
冲突的最佳方法
is to understand each other better.
就是更好地了解对方
That's why I prevailed upon my father
所以我才说服了我父亲
to have the Earth ambassador to Zatar
让地球驻扎塔大使
request that my application to the Academy be accepted.
要求学院接受我的申请
So, what do you think so far, mate?
你目前觉得怎么样 伙计
Earth preaches a set of values across the galaxy
地球在星系中一直宣扬
about tolerance and diversity,
宽容和多样性的价值观
but I have yet to see the actions of your people
但我还没有看到你们
meet their high sounding words.
达到他们冠冕堂皇的标准
Until today.
直到今天
Tell you what.
既然这样
Since we're now apparently the paragons of human virtue,
我们成了人类美德的典范
allow me to offer you the chance to join our study group.
请你加入我们的学习小组
You and Jax, of course.
你和杰克斯一起
Not easy to make it at the Academy alone.
一个人在学院可不好过
We're stronger together than apart.
团结就是力量嘛
I will accept your invitation.
我接受你们的邀请
We got to go, but we'll see you soon.
我们得走了 回头见
We're needed in space.
要上太空了
They a couple?
他们是一对吗
Not yet.
暂时不是
He has a girlfriend on Vega 5,
他在织女星5号♥有个女朋友
which won't last much longer.
不会谈太久的
For some reason,
不知道为什么
trillion mile distance relationships never work.
147万亿英里的异地恋永远成不了 147
Why? You interested?
怎么了 你有兴趣吗
Nah.
不
Not in him.
对他没兴趣
I like Ralen. What do you think?
我喜欢瑞伦 你觉得呢
We'll see.
走着瞧
I'm having a tough time reading him.
他很难读懂
Maybe he just doesn't like you poking around inside his head.
也许他只是不喜欢你在他脑袋里偷♥窥♥
I know I don't.
反正我不喜欢
Zatarian attack ship closing.
扎塔攻击舰正在接近
Should I attempt to hail them?
我要跟他们打个招呼吗
They're heading towards us and not communicating.
他们正朝我们过来 没有交流
Could be trouble. Weapons hot.
可能有麻烦 武器就绪
剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表