剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表
but I believe you get the point.
但我相信你能明白
I've never tried this on a human before,
我还从来没有在人类身上试过
but there's a first time for everything.
凡事都有第一次嘛
No, no, no. Look Look, I'm sorry I embarrassed your friend, OK?
不不不 我很抱歉让你们朋友难堪 好吗
But I never hacked her. I don't have that kind of tech.
但我没有黑过她 我没有那种技术
Really!
真的
Uh, hello? What is this?
这是什么
I'm commencing a mind ripper.
我要开始精神分♥裂♥了
OK, OK, look, it's all fake, OK?
好吧 都是假的 好吗
My implants don't actually do anything. They're just for show.
我的植入物其实没什么用 就是为了好看
Speak.
说话
The hacker crowd I run with...
我认识的黑客们
they can afford all this incredible tech.
他们能买♥♥得起超棒的科技
Or their parents can, anyway.
或者是他们父母付的钱
My family don't have the credits to afford it.
我家没那么多钱
So... I fake it.
所以我弄了个假的
This...
这个
This is just an ordinary contact lens.
这只是普通的隐形眼镜
Yeah.
嗯
And And this, this is a real dataport,
这是真正的数据端口
but it isn't connected to anything.
但它没有联机
And this tech on my face is a cheap fake.
我脸上的这个是廉价的假货
Guys, I I couldn't have hacked your friend, or anyone,
伙计们 哪怕我想黑 我也黑不了你们的朋友
even if I wanted to.
或者其他人
I think he's telling the truth, Ralen.
我觉得他说的是实话 瑞伦
If you did not hack Pilar, then who did?
如果你不是你 那是谁干的
How the hell should I know?
我怎么知道
No, no, please.
不 不 求你了
This is your crowd, right?
你经常跟他们混吧
They're always trying to one up each other
他们总是互相攀比
with the most difficult hacks.
挑战最困难的入侵
So if someone was able to pull off the impossible
所以如果有人能黑入
and hack the datastream, they would tell everyone,
无法入侵的数据流 他肯定会告诉所有人
would they not?
不是吗
Tell us who's been extolling their cybernetic acumen
告诉我们谁在颂扬自己的控制论敏锐性
and technical aptitude.
以及技术能力
Bragging.
吹牛
Who's been bragging?
最近谁在吹牛
You don't know what these people would do to me if you cross them.
你们不知道惹了他们 我会有什么下场
You should be more worried about what I'll do to you.
你应该更担心我会对你做什么
Come on. Wait, stop! Stop!
等等 住手 住手
I can give you the names of some people I think could have done it.
我可以告诉你们 我觉得可以做到的人
But I don't know for sure.
但我不确定
How are you supposed to relax
如果大脑中没有声音
when it's so quiet without any voices in your head?
那还怎么放松
The idea is to feel your own body,
感受自己的身体
listen to your own thoughts.
聆听自己的想法
I don't like my own thoughts.
我不喜欢自己的想法
I keep remembering how completely helpless I felt
我一直想起我那晚在黑洞
that night at the Black Hole.
多么的无助
And then those holo nudes Jet sent to the entire school.
然后我的全息裸体被杰特传遍了整个学校
Normally, I could block it out by flooding my mind
通常我可以通过灌输数据流中的声音和图像
with sounds and images from the datastream. But...
来阻止这些念头 但是
You've never been off the datastream this long, have you?
你从没有离开数据流这么久 是吗
Not since I was six years old.
我六岁起就没有了
That's when I first got my implants.
那是我第一次做植入手术
I don't even remember my life before that.
我都不记得之前的生活了
The datastream has always been there.
数据流一直在我脑中
I didn't have any brothers or sisters.
我没有兄弟姐妹
Or really any friends.
也没有朋友
It was a way to not feel so alone anymore.
只有这样才不会感到孤独
I don't know how you concentrate
脑中那么多声音和图像
with all those sounds and images in your head all the time.
你是怎么集中精神的
When I'm on the datastream,
我登录数据流以后
it feels like I'm connected to something larger than myself.
就感觉我和比我更大的东西联♥系♥起来了
Do you ever feel that way?
你有过这种感觉吗
I guess that's why I joined the Academy.
这可能就是我加入学院的原因
To find that something.
找到这个东西
I had it, and I've lost it.
我有过 但我失去了它
I can't help thinking,
我忍♥不住会去想
what if I have to keep off the datastream forever
如果我要永远离开数据流
to keep this from happening again?
来防止这种情况再次发生呢
That is not going to happen.
不会的
Maybe those other students were right to resent me.
也许其他学生讨厌我是对的
I've spent months convincing everybody
我花了几个月说服大家
how superior I am because of my enhancements.
因为我的纳米强化 我有多优秀
Without them...
没有这些
I don't know who I am.
我都不知道我是谁了
You said it yourself...
你说过
the datastream can only get you so far.
数据流能给你的帮助很有限
You've still had to work hard to succeed at this Academy.
为了在学院取得成功 你还是得努力学习
Even without the enhancements, you are still beautiful
即使没有这些强化 你仍然是个漂亮
and funny and brilliant and kind...
有趣 聪明又善良的
a true friend.
真正的朋友
I know that should be enough.
我知道这已经足够了
But this hacker stole something from me,
但这个黑客偷了我的东西
and I can't just let it go.
我不能就这么放手
None of us are.
我们也不会
I promise.
我保证
We should get to class.
我们去上课吧
I'm not sure I can face other people today.
我不知道今天能不能面对其他人
Not if they're still talking about
如果他们还在谈论
Fine then. We'll ditch class.
那好 我们逃课吧
No. You should go.
不 你去上课吧
And leave you alone with all this quiet?
然后丢下你一个人忍♥受安静吗
I don't think so.
那可不行
I'll be OK. You go to class.
我没事的 你去上课吧
The study group needs you.
学习小组需要你
Without me, they'll need the second smartest student in the group.
没有我 他们就需要小组中第二聪明的学生
I'll be OK.
我没事的
I'll see you later.
一会儿见
Ok.
好
Perhaps we are approaching this incorrectly.
也许我们的方法错了
If we can determine how the interloper took control of Pilar,
如果我们能确定入侵者是如何控制皮拉的
that may help us identify who is responsible.
这可能有助于我们确定是谁干的
From what I learned from talking to Professor Baker
我和工程院的贝克教授
in the engineering department,
聊了一下
they could be anywhere on the datastream.
数据流的任何地方都有可能
They wouldn't even have to be close to Pilar to mess with her.
甚至不用接近皮拉都可以
Which would explain Parallax's involvement.
怪不得视差也有份
But why choose her?
但是为什么选她呢
Shral thinks there might be a personal connection.
什拉尔认为可能是个人关系
But if that were the case,
但如果是这样
wouldn't the hacker want to watch her every moment?
黑客不会每时每刻都想监视她吗
At least while he's controlling her?
至少在他控制她的时候
Jet was in the Black Hole when Pilar walked in.
皮拉走进黑洞时 杰特就在里面
Jet was also in Professor Shral's class when Pilar collapsed.
皮拉晕倒的时候 杰特也在上什拉尔教授的课
Was that the first incident?
那是第一次意外吗
No. It was in the Black Hole,
不 是在黑洞
when she ordered another Sumi Starburst,
她已经点了一杯苏米星爆
even though she had one she hadn't even touched yet.
甚至还没有碰过 就又点了一杯
So who else was there?
那里还有谁呢
I mean here.
我是说这里
Jet, but I am almost positive it wasn't him.
杰特 但我肯定不是他
There were at least a dozen other people here.
这里当时至少还有十几个人
But I regret to say I... I don't recall any of them.
但是很遗憾 我都不记得了
I have a plan.
我有个计划
What if we re integrate Pilar to the datastream again
我们将皮拉重新连上数据流
and wait for the hacker to try something.
看看黑客有什么举动
Only this time, we'll be there waiting for them.
但这次我们会等着他
剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表