剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表
It sounds dangerous, Jax.
听起来很危险啊 杰克斯
Are you sure Pilar will want to risk going back on the datastream?
你确定皮拉会冒险返回数据流吗
There's only one way for us to know for certain.
只有一种方法可以确定
We must ask Pilar.
我们只能去问皮拉
Welcome home, Jax.
欢迎回家 杰克斯
Oh, no.
不
Pilar is gone.
皮拉不见了
Like "gone" gone.
就像"消失"了一样
I can't believe it.
难以置信
She didn't even say sayonara.
她都没有说再见
I don't think she's coming back.
她应该不会回来了
Wassup, Atria?
你好啊 阿特丽亚
Why is she here?
她怎么来了
Pilar's in trouble.
皮拉有麻烦了
I know you're upset with me, and I don't blame you.
我知道你在生我的气 我不怪你
But we really don't have time for this.
但我们真的没有时间了
Pilar has left the Academy.
皮拉离开了学院
We need to locate her before something else
我们得找到她
unfortunate happens to her.
免得她再出事
I'd like to, but what can I do?
我可以帮忙 但我能做什么
You can help us find out who's responsible.
你可以帮助我们找出是谁干的
How's that?
为什么
We think it's someone who hangs out with Jet and his hacker squad.
我们认为这个人和杰特还有黑客小组经常混在一起
So if you could just get close enough to read their minds,
如果你能接近他们 读取他们的思想
then maybe we What?
也许我们 什么
You told them? I had to.
你告诉他们了 不能不说啊
Pilar needs us.
皮拉需要我们
This was supposed to be between us, Atria. It was private.
你不能告诉别人 阿特丽亚
I didn't want you to tell anybody. I told you that.
我让你别告诉其他人
Please, Tommy.
求你了 汤米
If you can read minds after what happened with your father,
如果你见到父亲后就可以读心了
then you're the only one who can help us help Pilar.
那只有你能帮我们来帮助皮拉
I know you don't trust me after I used you to get
我知道我利用你从你父亲和蒂尔尼那里
what I wanted with your father and Tierney,
得到我想要的东西后 你不愿意相信我了
but this isn't about me.
但这与我无关
This is about our friend.
这事关我们的朋友
And she needs our help right now.
她现在需要我们的帮助
That's why I need to take a leave of absence
所以我需要请假
from the Academy, Dr. Osborn.
奥斯本博士
Well, frankly, I thought you had a much brighter future
坦率来说 我觉得你的未来
ahead of you here.
一片光明
That you might be able to make command track eventually,
你最终也许能当上指挥官
or there could even be a role for you in the C.I.S.
甚至进入中情局
Apparently, I was mistaken.
显然是我弄错了
I just can't control what's happening to me.
我无法控制自己的身体
I need some time to heal and re evaluate
我需要一些时间来治疗以及重新评估
I can assure you you will have ample time
我可以向你保证 你会有充足的时间
to re evaluate your choices in life.
重新评估你人生的选择
Consider yourself expelled.
你被开除了
Expelled?
开除
Uh, but I don't want to leave. I just need You're excused.
但我不想离开 我只是 你可以走了
Good luck with your future endeavors.
祝你以后好运
But, sir I said you're excused, Ms. Pilar.
但是 先生 我说你可以走了 皮拉女士
Good day.
日安
Xander?
桑德尔
What's wrong?
怎么了
I've been expelled.
我被开除了
Surely not.
不可能
Can you...?
你能
Can you talk to the professor?
你能和教授谈谈吗
Ask him to reconsider. I just need some time.
请他重新考虑 我只是需要一些时间
I understand.
我明白
You know, I saw those holo nudes of you.
我看到了你的全息裸体
You did?
是吗
Don't be embarrassed.
别尴尬
You looked amazing.
你太好看了
It made me wonder if maybe I've been chasing the wrong girl.
我都开始怀疑 我是不是追错女孩了
What? Well, you're very beautiful.
什么 你很漂亮
You have an amazing body.
你的身材真棒
Maybe you and I can spend some time together on The Pearl,
也许咱俩可以一起去珍珠岛
discuss how I can convince Professor Osborn
讨论一下如何说服奥斯本教授
to let you back into the Academy, hmm?
让你返回学院
Just you and me.
只有你和我
What about Jax? I I thought you had feelings for her.
杰克斯怎么办 你不是对她有感觉吗
Pretty sure there's enough of me to go around.
我可以左右逢源的
No, no.
不 不
Jax.
杰克斯
Oh, I'm so glad to see you.
见到你太好了
You won't believe what's been happening.
你肯定不会相信发生了什么事
What is it? What's happening?
怎么了 发生什么事了
I went to your uncle for help,
我去找你叔叔寻求帮助
and he wants me to leave school. What?
他要我离开学校 什么
And then Xander. What about Xander?
然后是桑德尔 桑德尔怎么了
Oh, it doesn't matter.
没什么
I'm just glad you're here.
你在就好了
Cool. Well, I'm about to go to the Black Hole
好吧 我要去黑洞
with Ralen for some drinks.
和瑞伦喝点酒
Do you wanna come?
你来吗
No, I...
不 我
Oh, I think I did something really dumb.
我之前做了件蠢事
Yeah. Walking into the Black Hole naked was pretty stupid.
是啊 光着身子走进黑洞真是太愚蠢了
What?
什么
You know that wasn't me.
你知道我是被控制了
Come on, Pilar. We all know what really happened.
拜托 皮拉 我们都知道发生了什么
You had too much to drink, got wasted,
你喝得太多 喝醉了
it's all very walk of shame y.
是挺丢人的
What are you talking about? I
你在说什么 我
I thought you were my friend. How can you say that?
你不是我的朋友吗 你怎么能这么说
You're apparently confused. See, Atria's my friend.
你可能没搞清楚 阿特丽亚是我的朋友
You're just my roommate.
你只是我的室友
You said that we were more than that.
你说我们不止是室友的
I didn't want to be the one to tell you this,
我也不想说的
but I have some friends going to college on Europa,
我有几个朋友要上木卫二的大学
and they've all seen your holo nude.
他们都看过你的全息裸照
They can't believe that you're my roommate.
他们都不敢相信你是我的室友
You're kind of a C list celebrity now.
你现在火了啊
I gotta go, Jax.
我得走了 杰克斯
Bye, Pilar.
再见 皮拉
What do you think you're doing?
你在干什么
Oh, my God.
天哪
Ralen!
瑞伦
I think I'm going crazy.
我要疯了
I was about to jump.
我正准备跳楼
I understand.
这样啊
Would you like me to push you?
需要我推你吗
Don't worry, Jet.
别担心 杰特
We're not here to ask you any more questions about Pilar.
我们不会再问你皮拉的事了
Good. 'Cause you know I wouldn't tell you nothing anyway.
很好 因为你们知道我什么也不会说
Neither would my friends because
我的朋友们也一样
we don't know nothing, right, guys?
因为我们什么都不知道 对吧
Of course.
当然
Anyways, we found out who's responsible
总之我们已经查到是谁干的了
and we just thought you might want to know.
我们只是觉得你说不定也想知道
We need to go.
我们得走了
Now.
立刻
Did you just tell me to jump?
你让我跳下去吗
Why not?
有何不可
What do you really have to live for?
你活着究竟是为了什么
Unless you want to come back to Zatar with me.
除非你想和我一起回扎塔
My father might have special use for a person with your abilities.
有你这样能力的人 对我父亲有特殊用处
剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表