剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表
He just destroyed your only means to escape.
他毁了你唯一的逃跑方法
Commander Duvall, if you need to reach the Space Elevator,
杜瓦尔指挥官 如果你要去太空电梯
I believe I can be a hand.
我相信我可以帮上忙
The man who blew up the airfield is on our tail.
炸毁机场的人正在找我们
ECOM 29 We also need to get this student to the ECOM 29.
我们还要把这个学生送到
She's docked with the Pearl.
她要和珍珠岛对接
Well, you came to the right place.
你来对地方了
I know this academy better than the back of my hand.
我非常了解这个学院
Back when I was a freshman, at night we used to sneak through
大一的时候 宵禁后我们经常偷偷溜出去
the old service corridors under the Academy
从学院下面的旧服务通道
to go to the swimming pool and
去游泳池
go skinny dipping with the girls after curfew
和姑娘们去裸泳
Are you quite finished, Deck Sergeant?
你说完了吗 甲板军士
Uh, sorry, sir.
对不起 长官
Uh, there are tunnels underneath the campus.
校园下面有通道
I will get you safely to the monorail
我可以把你们安全送上单轨列车
which will take you to the Space Elevator.
然后就可以去太空电梯了
You can count on me.
瞧我的吧
Hello there, I'm Elias Wilson.
你好 我是伊莱亚斯·威尔逊
I haven't seen you around campus.
我在校园里没见过你
Deck Sergeant.
甲板军士
Lead on. This way.
带路吧 这边
Do I get a gun? No.
能给我把枪吗 不能
So who is this guy chasing you?
追你们的家伙是谁
Jax Zhou.
杰克斯·周
He's here.
他来了
Come out, come out, wherever you are.
出来 不管你在哪里
We need to go! Now!
我们快走
Go! Go! Go!
快走 快走
Come on!
快点
Go!
快走
Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
快走 快走 快走 快走
Let's go! Come on!
快走 快点
Keep moving,
继续前进
Hey, when the staff used to catch us down here,
以前工作人员来抓我们的时候
we used to get away from
我们过去经常
them by sealing them behind the blast door.
把他们堵在防爆门后面
See? Piece of cake.
看到了吗 小菜一碟
You guys keep going.
你们继续前进
I'm just gonna rest here a while, if that's all right by you.
如果你们不介意的话 我在这里休息一会
I'll be fine. I brought a snack.
我没事的 我带了甜品
Just rest, Deck Sergeant.
休息一下吧 甲板军士
Elias. Call me Elias.
伊莱亚斯 叫我伊莱亚斯
OK, Elias.
好的 伊莱亚斯
And tell the Purple Girl I did good.
告诉那个紫色女孩 我做得很好
We will.
会的
We need to keep moving.
我们得继续前进
Thank you.
谢谢
That's one of ours.
那是我们的人
They're coming for Pandora.
他们是来找潘多拉的
Leone Vokk's ship.
里昂·沃克的飞船
I have an idea.
我有个主意
We need to get up there and fight.
我们得上飞船战斗
Fleet Admiral Osborn, your ship has been cleared to land.
舰队司令奥斯本 您的飞船可以着陆
Initiating docking procedures.
启动对接程序
Must be a thousand of them.
肯定有一千艘飞船
We must protect the Earth at all costs. No one gets through.
我们要不惜一切代价保护地球 不能让他们通过
We gotta keep moving.
我们得继续前进
There's the monorail!
单轨列车
Jax Zhou.
杰克斯·周
What do you want from me?!
你想从我这里得到什么
Let your plans be as dark and obscure as night..."
让你的计划像黑夜一样黑暗和模糊 "
Get in, both of you.
你们两个上车
We're not leaving without you.
我们不能丢下你
My world is completely destroyed.
我的世界被彻底摧毁了
You still have an opportunity to save yours.
你还有机会拯救你的世界
Go. Go!
走吧
And when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."
当你移♥动♥的时候 就会像雷电一样坠落 "
Out of ammo?
没子弹了吗
Who are you?
你是谁
Pandora! Jax, we need to leave!
潘多拉 杰克斯 我们得走了
This is Fleet Admiral Donovan Osborn.
我是多诺万·奥斯本舰队司令
There will be no mercy.
没有怜悯
We will go on the end.
我们要战至最后
We will fight on seas and oceans.
我们将在海上作战
We will fight with growing confidence
我们要满怀信心地战斗
and growing strength in the air.
在空中增强实力
We will defend our island.
我们要保卫我们的岛屿
Whatever the cost may be.
不论一切代价
We shall never surrender.
我们决不投降
Until the very end.
战至最后
Until the very end.
战至最后
Fire torpedoes.
发射鱼雷
Fire! Fire!
开火 开火
Send in the infiltrators.
派遣渗透者
Engage! Engage!
遇敌 遇敌
Fire!
开火
The weapons are barely doing any damage.
这些武器几乎没有造成任何伤害
Oh, my God.
天啊
Welcome to the monorail. Enjoy your ride.
欢迎登上单轨列车 祝你旅途愉快
You were right. About what?
你说得对 关于什么
What you always said about me being impulsive.
你总是说我很冲动
That it would get me into trouble one day.
总有一天我会惹上麻烦的
I wanted to find out what was in the Box as well.
我也想知道盒子里有什么
I think we're both to blame.
这是我们两个人的错
And like the myth,
就像神话一样
Pandora was curious...
潘多拉很好奇
and stubborn.
而且很固执
I don't think anyone could
我想没人能
have stopped you from looking inside the Box.
阻止你去看盒子里面到底有什么
Monorail docking with the Space Elevator.
单轨列车与太空电梯对接
Incoming!
遇袭
Scramble Infiltrators! Scramble!
渗透者紧急起飞
This is the Moshe Dayan. We have taken a critical hit.
这是摩西·达扬号♥ 我们受到严重打击
We're taking fire! We're taking fire!
我们遭到攻击 我们遭到攻击
Divert auxiliary power to shields.
将辅助电源转移到防护罩上
Incoming!
遇袭
Attention EarthCom, this is Ralen of the House of Ral.
地球网请注意 我是瑞尔家族的瑞伦
I'm here to assist you in the defense of Earth.
我是来协助你保卫地球的
Ralen?! Your assistance is much appreciated, Cadet.
瑞伦 非常感谢你的帮助 学员
I don't think one fighter is going to turn the tide of this battle.
但我认为一个战士无法扭转这场战斗
We can die together or we can die alone.
我们可以一起死 也可以独自死去
But we will assuredly die, so let it be a noble one.
但我们肯定会死 所以不如战死沙场吧
Unleash holy hell on those bastards, XO.
让那些混♥蛋♥下地狱吧 执行官
Fire all weapons!
发射所有武器
Osborn! Osborn...
奥斯本 奥斯本
Space Elevator in motion.
太空电梯运行中
We are approaching the Pearl.
我们正在接近珍珠岛
This is just so insane.
这太疯狂了
The same day I find out I'm not human,
今天我刚发现我不是人类
I find out the fate of the universe is in my hands.
我发现宇宙的命运掌握在我手中
I can't even remember to do my laundry once a week.
我每周都想不起来要洗衣服
Anything you need, Jax, I'm here.
不管你需要什么 杰克斯 我都在这里
I know.
我知道
Welcome to the Space Elevator.
欢迎乘坐太空电梯
Why have we stopped?
我们怎么停下来了
Enjoy your ride to the star stars sta...
享受星际旅程
Grab something! We're falling!
抓稳了 我们要掉下去了
Jax! Jax, grab something!
杰克斯 杰克斯 抓稳了
Jax! Xander!
杰克斯 桑德尔
剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表