剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表
my place may not be here at the Academy but on Adar,
我可能不该留在学院 而是回到阿达
fighting for my clone brothers and sisters.
为我的克隆人兄弟姐妹而战
But I don't know how.
但我不知道该怎么做
I want you to study
希望你可以学习
some of the great Earth leaders from the past.
地球之前的领袖
People such as Gandhi, Martin Luther King,
比如甘地 马丁·路德·金
Aldus McCormack of the Fillion 7 expedition.
菲永7号♥探险队的奥尔德斯·麦科马克
Now, these were people that affected meaningful change
这些人没有诉诸暴♥力♥
without resorting to acts of violence.
却依然能改变世界
But the Seeker will not allow change without violent revolution.
但是如果没有暴♥力♥革命 探索者不会允许改变的
Unless...
除非
the Adari have a new leader.
阿达有个新的领袖
New leader?
新的领袖
Have you ever read the Adari Articles of Founding?
你读过阿达的创始文章吗
Was that a homework assignment I missed?
那是我错过的家庭作业吗
They are the original legal statutes
它们是阿达的殖民地初建时
on which the colony of Adar was founded.
最初的法律法规
Now, they're over 1,500 pages,
现在已经超过1500页了
but if you read them carefully,
但如果你仔细阅读
you'll see that anyone can run for Seeker.
你会发现任何人都可以竞选探索者
But...
但是
are you saying that a clone can run for Seeker?
你是说克隆人也可以竞选探索者
Yes.
是的
But a clone would never win.
但克隆人赢不了的
The Seeker will never allow it.
探索者不会允许的
That may be true.
也许吧
But think about the message it will send
但是你想想 这个信息会传达给
to your fellow manufactured humans across Adar
阿达的克隆人同胞
to see one of their kind represented.
让他们看到自己的同类
So, what do we do now?
那我们现在该怎么办
Well, we find a clone to run for Seeker.
我们找一个克隆人去竞选探索者
That won't be easy.
那可不容易
They're all terrified of Seeker Hubbell.
他们都害怕哈贝尔探索者
Well, I'm confident that we can find someone, Atria.
我相信我们能找到的 阿特丽亚
Miss Zhou?
周小姐
May I?
可以吗
You may.
可以
You look absolutely breathtaking.
你看起来真是太美了
Oh, well, you don't look so shabby yourself.
你看起来也没那么寒酸了
Good evening, professor. Good evening. Excuse me.
晚上好 教授 晚上好 请原谅
Good evening.
晚上好
I trust you both are enjoying yourselves?
我相信你们两个都玩得很开心吧
Professor. Hello.
教授 你好
You've done a terrific job of arranging the gala this year.
今年的晚会安排得非常好
It's really the best one yet. Thank you very much.
真是迄今为止最好的一个 非常感谢
It's been lovely so far. Good. Glad you enjoyed it.
目前为止一切都很完美 很好 很高兴你喜欢
Plenty of time for me to still ruin it.
我还有很多的时间来破坏
You were saying something, Xander?
你说什么来着 桑德尔
Did you just ghost my uncle?
你挂了我叔叔的电♥话♥吗
Well... I'll leave you to it.
好吧 不打扰你们了
I'll go and get you a drink, shall I?
我去给你拿杯酒 好吗
Champagne?
香槟
Yes, please. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
Enjoying yourself?
玩得开心吗
I'm not sure that's any of your concern anymore, professor.
这好像不关你的事了吧 教授
It was an innocent question.
我就是随口问问
Well, I've learned, with you, there are no innocent questions.
我很清楚你从来不会随口问问
I want you to come back, Xander.
希望你能回来 桑德尔
I realize I may have kept too much from you.
我知道我可能对你隐瞒太多了
But I can trust you.
但我可以相信你
That's right.
没错
You can trust me.
你可以相信我
Problem, professor, is I'm not sure that I can trust you.
教授 问题是我不确定我能不能相信你
If you'll excuse me.
失陪
You're excused.
好的
I can't believe you.
难以置信
Excuse me? You heard me.
什么 你听到了
Do you not understand respecting
你不知道尊重
the sanctity of a marriage bond,
婚姻纽带的神圣吗
or is that another human custom that I do not comprehend?
还是说 这又是一个我不了解的人类习俗
Slow down, Matta.
别急 玛塔
I don't think you understand. I saw you staring at him.
你好像误会了 我看见你盯着他看了
You told my husband
你告诉我丈夫
that you were in love with him, did you not?
你爱上他了 不是吗
No.
没有
And that you did not care whether he was already joined.
你不在乎他是否已经结婚了
Matta, that is not true.
玛塔 不是的
Do you have such little respect for me
你这么不尊重我吗
that you only recite falsehoods?
只会满口谎言
I don't know what you think you know,
我不知道你觉得自己知道什么
but there is nothing going on between me and Ralen.
但我和瑞伦之间什么也没发生
Matta, please.
玛塔 求你了
Jax is not at fault here.
杰克斯没有错
Of course.
当然
Taking her side as always.
一如既往地支持她
Why does that not surprise me?
为什么我不吃惊呢
Everything all right?
没事吧
Greetings, Ralen.
你好 瑞伦
You won't find it here.
你在这里找不到的
Won't find what?
找不到什么
She doesn't keep it in here. She keeps it very well hidden.
她没有放在这里 她把它藏得很好
If you consider her volleyball locker well hidden.
前提是你认为她的排球储物柜是个好地方
I need that key. I know.
我需要那把钥匙 我知道
That's why you staged that regrettable display
所以你才上演了那个令人懊悔的
of faux anger earlier.
伪装的愤怒
It was not convincing? Not to me.
演得不像吗 我觉得不像
Give me the key, and we can leave.
把钥匙给我 我们就可以走了
There's no reason for you to stay here any longer.
你没有理由再待在这里了
You've become far too comfortable among the humans.
你在人类中待得太舒服了
That may be true.
也许吧
But I'm not giving you the key.
但我不会给你钥匙的
Your father would be so disappointed.
你父亲会很失望的
If I have learned one thing from my time here on Earth,
如果我在地球上学到了一件事
it's that I should no longer seek my father's approbation.
那就是我不应该再寻求父亲的赞许了
I should follow my own conscience.
我应该遵从自己的良心
Well, then you are a fool.
那你就是个傻瓜
Perhaps.
也许吧
Perhaps you should go back to Zatar.
你该回扎塔了
I can take that key from you.
我可以把钥匙从你手上抢走
You can try.
你可以试试
This is nice. Yeah.
这样挺好啊 是啊
Finally something that we can agree on.
我们终于可以达成一致了
I saw my uncle earlier.
我刚才看到我叔叔了
I'm surprised he let you ask me out.
我很惊讶他让你约我出来
I don't work for your uncle anymore.
我不为你叔叔工作了
I don't need his permission.
我不需要他的许可
What are you talking about?
你说什么
Well, I didn't like what keeping secrets was doing to me.
我不喜欢保守秘密对我的影响
Or to us.
还有我们
Us, huh?
我们
I like the sound of that.
这话我爱听
I was your age, you know, when your uncle recruited me.
你叔叔招募我的时候 我和你一样大
I just wanted to be like my older brother.
我想成为我哥哥那样的人
I didn't know you had an older brother.
你有个哥哥啊
Yeah, we were close.
是的 我们很亲密
He died in the war.
他死于战争
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么
How about we don't say anything.
什么都不说怎么样
I have the key, Commander Duvall.
钥匙在我这里 杜瓦尔指挥官
剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表