剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表
Previously, on Pandora.
《潘多拉》前情提要
You're not Professor Osborn.
你不是奥斯本教授
I'm his teaching assistant, Xander Duvall.
我是他的助教 桑德尔·杜瓦尔
I feel it incumbent to make sure you're looked after.
我有责任照顾你
What's your name? Ralen.
你叫什么名字 瑞伦
I'm Jax. This is Greg, Thomas and Atria.
我是杰克斯 这是格雷格 托马斯和阿特丽亚
How did you convince your master to let you go to the academy?
你是怎么说服你的主人让你来学院的
Adari masters aren't known for emancipating their clones.
阿达的主人也不怎么放纵克隆人啊
I killed him.
我杀了他
I've had to call in more than a few favors
我不得不找些关系
to cover for the fact that you stole a ship.
来掩盖你偷了一艘飞船
I accompanied the students home on the Earhart.
我会用埃尔哈特送你们回学院
Tereshkova will leave New Portland in 36 hours
捷列什科娃号♥会在36小时后离开新波特兰
and return the specimen to Earth.
然后把样本交给地球
You going to eat those or stare at them 29/7?
你是要吃 还是每周7天每天29小时盯着看啊
It's 24/7. You're on Earth now, Jax.
现在是24小时 这是地球 杰克斯
I do not understand.
我真不明白
They don't appear to provide any nutritional benefit
我从成分上分♥析♥
from my analysis of the ingredients.
这似乎没有任何营养价值
It's not about the nutritional value.
这与营养价值无关
It's about the yummy.
好吃就完事了
Perhaps you heard the old Earth expression, "When in Rome."
也许你听说过地球上一句老话"入乡随俗"
I have not.
我没听过
Just eat them, because if you don't, I definitely will.
快吃吧 你要不吃我就吃了
I second the mouthful.
大口吃吧
They do have a pleasing taste.
味道确实不错
See? What did I tell you?
瞧 我说什么来着
What's going on?
怎么了
Is everything okay?
没事吧
They're calling us in.
他们叫我们过去
What is it?
怎么回事
What's happened, Jax?
怎么了 杰克斯
The Tereshkova. She's gone.
捷列什科娃号♥ 没了
What do you mean, gone?
什么叫没了
Destroyed.
被毁了
So, what's the deal with the cyber tech?
你身上的电子科技是什么
I've had them since I was six years and four months old.
我六岁四个月大时就有了
Your parents must have been loaded
你的父母一定很有钱
to afford that kind of pricey hardware.
能买♥♥得起那种昂贵的设备
We got by.
还过得去
You're originally from Earth, right?
你是地球人 对吧
My grandparents settled on Euripides after the migration.
我的祖父母移♥民♥后定居在欧里庇得斯
How much of that cyber wear do you have under there?
你们那里有多少电子设备啊
I've heard about subdermal nanite enhancements
我听说皮下纳米强化
that allows you to pleasure your partner with
让你的伴侣感到愉悦
Tell you what.
我告诉你
All this small talk isn't really working for me.
我不喜欢跟人尬聊
And, honestly, you looked a lot hotter
而且说实话 你个人资料的照片
in your profile holo.
要帅气很多
Have a nice day.
祝你愉快
Loser.
废物
Who's a loser?
谁啊
Not you if that's what you're worried about, roomie.
如果你在意的话 我不是说你 室友
I wasn't.
我不在意
Did you hear the news?
你收到消息了吗
I was on a date. So lame. What's up?
我刚才在约会 太差劲了 怎么了
The Tereshkova was destroyed
捷列什科娃号♥
returning to Earth from New Portland.
从新波特兰返回地球时被毁了
How?
怎么会
I'm still trying to find out more information.
我还在收集信息
Apparently it blew up near the asteroid belt.
听说它在小行星带附近爆♥炸♥了
There was a crew of over 150 people on that ship.
那艘飞船上有150多人
That's awful.
太惨了
Did you know anyone onboard? You seem really shook up.
你认识飞船上的人吗 你好像很震惊
Just hits close to home, I guess.
可能是因为离家很近吧
Is there something you're not telling me?
你有什么事在瞒着我吗
Do you think you can log on the datastream
你能登录数据流
and just see what you can sleuth.
查到点什么吗
Sure.
当然
Where are you going?
你去哪里
I'm late for a game with Greg, Atria and Thomas,
我和格雷格 阿特丽亚还有托马斯有场比赛
I promised I'd be their fourth.
我答应他们了
Volleyball, huh?
排球啊
You never cared about v ball until Greg asked you to play.
格雷格叫你打球之前 你对排球根本就不感兴趣
I thought you weren't at the academy to meet boys.
我以为你来学院不是为了找男友的
I'm not.
我不是啊
I just lost the two most important people in my life.
我刚失去了生命中最重要的两个人
I'm not looking to care about anyone else.
我不想关心其他人了
Can you just please let me know what you find out?
你到时候能告诉我有什么发现吗
Yeah.
好
Mind's not on the game, is it?
不在状态啊
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I can't stop thinking about all those people
我一直在想
who perished on the Tereshkova.
捷列什科娃号♥上死去的那些人
And you're wondering if it had anything to do with us.
你是想知道这和我们有什么关系吧
Okay, Jax, it didn't.
杰克斯 这和我们没关系
An EarthCom battle cruiser is one of the most
地球网的巡洋舰
sophisticated pieces of machinery in the universe.
是宇宙中复杂的机器
There are a million things that can possibly go wrong.
出差错可能性有无数种
How about I help you get your mind off all this,
我帮你放松一下吧
otherwise you're going to drive yourself crazy.
否则你会把自己逼疯的
What are you doing tonight?
你今晚有事吗
I thought you had your med rounds on campus.
你今晚不是要在学院值班吗
Yeah, you're right.
是的 你说得对
What are you doing tomorrow night?
那明晚呢
I don't know.
不知道
You tell me.
你决定吧
I'll let you know.
我到时候告诉你
You want to hit the showers?
去洗澡吗
Not with you.
不和你一起洗
Yeah, that that's not
那个 我不是
I I didn't mean it like that.
我 我不是那个意思
Bye.
再见
I am not going to let a murderer speak on campus.
我不会让杀人犯在校园演讲的
If you think your Seeker can come here
如果你认为你的探索者
and there won't be consequences, you can think again.
可以大摇大摆地来这里 那就是做梦
He's evil.
他很邪恶
A man who preaches nothing but vile and depraved hate
他只会以宗教的名义
under the guise of religion.
宣扬卑鄙和堕落仇恨
On Adar, clones aren't servants, they're slaves.
克隆人在阿达不是仆人 他们是奴隶
I spent my whole life trying to escape that life.
我一辈子都在逃避那种生活
To come here, to the academy and to Earth.
来到这里 来到学院 来到地球
And now you're just going to let this
现在你居然允许
serpent tongued Mephistopheles speak on campus?
毒舌魔鬼来校园演讲
Atria, I understand how you feel.
阿特丽亚 我理解你的感受
But this institution is based on the tenets
但是这个机构是以
of tolerance and mutual understanding.
宽容和相互理解的原则为基础
And, most importantly,
最重要的是
free speech and a sharing of divergent ideals.
言论自♥由♥ 分享不同的理念
The Seeker's ideals are not divergent.
探索者的理念并非不同
They're depraved.
他们的理念是堕落
The Adari have enslaved generations
阿达人奴役了几代
of manufactured humans to serve them.
为他们服务的克隆人
I know.
我很清楚
I was one of them.
我就是其中之一
Look, his speaking engagement is not an endorsement
他的演讲并非学校
of his views by the school.
对他观点的认可
Seeker Hubbell was invited by the Adari Student Council.
哈贝尔探索者是受到阿达学生会的邀请
Now, our bylaws are very clear on this point.
我们的规章制度在这一点上非常明确
You of all people should appreciate
你最应该清楚
剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表