剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表
There is nothing funny about a person who ditches their family.
一个抛弃家人的人没什么好笑的
I thought he fought in the war.
他之前不是在打仗吗
Well, if you think he's some sort of hero,
如果你觉得他是英雄
then feel free to go hang with him, Atria.
那就去找他啊 阿特丽亚
Okay.
好吧
I'm so out of here.
我走了
Wait. Don't you at least want to talk to him?
等等 你不和他谈谈吗
I have absolutely nothing to say to that man.
我跟他没什么好谈的
He's still supposed to be in jail.
他应该还在坐牢的
I don't know how he got out, but I guarantee you
我不知道他是怎么出来的 但我向你保证
if he's here, he's up to no good.
他在这里肯定没什么好事
Now, I want you all to think of your favorite drink.
大家想一想自己最喜欢的饮料
You know, the kind that's really sweet and tasty
那种又甜又好喝
but you can't afford it.
但你们买♥♥不起的那种
Listen closely, barkeep,
听好了 酒保
because we are going on a bender,
我们要狂饮作乐
D来提供法定货币 and Billy D. Is providing the legal tender.
比利·
Somebody touch the center of my palm.
有人愿意碰一下我的手心吗
Now you, you sassy little minx...
你这个时髦的小可爱
that makes my knees quake,
我的膝盖都在为你颤抖 ...
all you want is a strawberry milkshake.
你想要一份草莓奶昔
Wow, that's right!
没错
Okay. Now you, my techno friend,
好吧 我的高科技朋友
you think I don't know.
你以为我不知道
But all you need is a glass of H2O.
但你只想要一杯水
With ice! That's affirmative.
加冰 没错
Affirm your ass to the bar.
快去吧台认领吧
Okay, this one is, uh, pretty hard.
好吧 这个很难
But I got it.
但我知道了
Barkeep!
酒保
Please get a blue safari for the man from... Zatari.
请给这个扎塔朋友一杯蓝色旅行
You are correct.
没错
That is what I imbibe.
我的确想喝这个
Most impressive.
太厉害了
Touch my palm, pretty lady.
碰一下我的手心 美女
Hey, this man distracted me.
这个人让我分心了
Touch it again, please.
请再碰一下
So? What's my drink of choice?
我想喝什么
You...
你
you want a mojito, right?
你想要一杯莫吉托 对吗
Yeah.
是的
That's right.
没错
D从来不会错 Billy D. Is never wrong,
比利·
and if I am, bang a gong.
要是错了就敲个锣
Get out of here, go on.
快走吧
Go on, yeah.
快走
Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Tierney. And you are?
请允许我自我介绍一下 我叫蒂尔尼 你是
Jax.
杰克斯
You're, um...
你
D儿子的朋友 对吧 You're a friend of Billy D.'s son, right?
你是比利·
I saw you two talking.
我之前看见你们俩在说话
You're very observant, aren't you?
你观察力很强啊
You don't care for mojitos, do you?
你不喜欢莫吉托 对吧
Not really.
不是很喜欢
D I have never seen anyone stump Billy D. Before.
我从没见过有人能难住比利·
You're quite unique.
你很特别
Doesn't sound like a compliment.
这听起来不像恭维啊
He can't read you, and I wonder why.
他读不了你的心 我很好奇
Tommy...
汤米
Tommy, my boy.
汤米 好儿子
How did you get out of jail?
你是怎么出狱的
Let's not talk about that.
这件事就别提了
Allow me to introduce you to my fiancée.
我给你介绍一下我的未婚妻
Hello, Thomas. I'm Tierney.
你好 托马斯 我叫蒂尔尼
Your dad talks about you all the time.
你♥爸♥天天提起你
What are you doing here? I know you want something.
你在这里干什么 我知道你有所图谋
I'm here to see you, son.
我是来看你的 儿子
We got a lot to catch up on.
咱爷俩好好叙叙旧
You need money, don't you? Just admit it.
你需要钱 对吧 承认吧
And this charming little thing must be your little sweetheart.
这个小可爱一定是你的心上人吧
We have a lot of sex, if that's what you mean.
我们做过很多爱 如果你是这个意思
You're a little pistol.
你真是一把小手♥枪♥
My son is a lucky boy.
我儿子太幸运了
Look, I know you didn't come here just to catch up.
我知道你来这里不是为了叙旧的
You may be able to fool everybody else, but not me.
你骗得了别人 骗不了我
It was great to meet you, Mr. Ross.
很高兴认识你 罗斯先生
Perhaps alerting him to his father's presence was an error.
也许告诉他父亲在这里是个错误
I'm thinking about switching back to Command Track.
我想继续当指挥官
I thought you were all about the Exploratory Corps?
你们不是喜欢探索吗
Discovering strange new worlds and civilizations,
发现奇怪的新世界和文明
sciencing the heck out of the universe.
宇宙中的科学
I was.
是的
But I performed at such an exemplary level
但我在桑德尔的训练任务中
on my training mission with Xander
表现十分出色
that he's asked me to rethink my decision.
他让我重新考虑一下
Training mission? What training mission?
训练任务 什么训练任务
He let me fly the Earhart to the asteroid belt,
他让我驾驶埃尔哈特号♥前往小行星带
and to the debris field of the Tereshkova.
以及捷列什科娃号♥的残骸
Wait, what about the Tereshkova?
等等 捷列什科娃号♥怎么了
Due to my innate ability
因为我天生的能力
to amplify the precision of the ship's sensors,
可以提高飞船传感器的精度
we found an engine control module.
我们找到了一个发动机控制模块
Did it ever occur to you Xander might have
你有没有想过桑德尔
taken you out there intentionally?
可能是故意带你去的
He said it was a training mission.
他说这是训练任务
Why would Xander take a student out to the site
为什么桑德尔要带一个学生
of a catastrophic disaster just to train?
去灾难现场训练
That doesn't make any sense.
这不科学
Because I'm not an ordinary student.
因为我不是一个普通的学生
Do you always mistrust the men you have a thing for?
你经常不相信跟你有情况的男人吗
The only thing I have a thing for
我现在唯一的心思
is finding out what happened to my parents,
就是调查我父母的事
and it may have to do with the destruction of that ship.
这可能与那艘飞船被毁有关
Hey, Tommy, wait up.
汤米 等等
Why are you still here?
你怎么还在这里
Hey, don't be like that, Tommy.
别这样 汤米
It's been a long time since we spent some time together.
我们好久不见了
You know, I want to see how you're doing.
我想看看你怎么样了
So...
那个
how you liking your time here at FTA?
你喜欢舰队训练学院吗
Since when do you care?
你什么时候开始关心我了
After the war, you came home for one week.
战后 你就在家待了一周
I had a reason for that.
我有我的理由
It's hard to explain.
我很难解释
But, hey, I'm here now.
但是我现在来了啊
Yeah, how is that even possible?
这怎么可能呢
You got a seven year sentence
你因为在澳门
for cheating high end poker players at Macau.
欺骗高端扑克玩家被判了七年
Parole for good behavior.
我因为行为良好被假释
Excellent behavior, as a matter of fact.
其实是非常好
For once in your life, will you just stop lying to me.
你能不能别对我撒谎了 哪怕就一次
Fine.
好吧
I may have got myself into a tiny bit of trouble.
我惹了点小麻烦
Yeah, shocking.
意料之中
Look...
听着
I placed a hefty bet on a Zatarian equine.
我在扎塔马身上下了一大笔钱
I'm not talking a long shot here.
根本没有风险
I mean a sure thing.
稳赢的赌注
But the wretched nag threw a shoe on the homestretch.
但那匹马最后关头却掉链子了
I mean, that's pure bad luck.
运气太背了
剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表