剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表
Cordelia Fried.
科迪丽亚·弗里德
Of course.
当然了
I should have known.
我应该猜到的
Wait, Jax, can you just listen for a minute, please?
等等 杰克斯 你能听我说吗
We have reason to believe
我们有理由相信
that Harlan Fried has his hands
哈伦·弗里德获取了
on some seriously dangerous alien tech,
非常危险的外星科技
and you are the only one that can help us find it.
只有你能帮我们找到它
We need your help.
我们需要你的帮助
Don't tell me you're okay with this?
你同意了
Well, if it means protecting the Confederacy,
如果这是为了保护联盟
then yes.
那我同意
You don't know Cordelia like I do.
你没有我了解科迪丽亚
She's obsessive and controlling, and borderline psychotic,
她是一个控制欲很强的强迫症精神病
and you just want me to get back in a relationship with her?
你想让我跟她复合
It's not a relationship.
不是复合
It's... just information that only you can get.
只有你才能获得这些信息
Well, in that case...
既然这样
Jax!
杰克斯
What if it means finding out what happened to your parents?
如果这样能查出你父母的事情呢
Just look, please.
来看看吧
These were recovered from Harlan Fried's dig site.
这些是从哈伦·弗里德的挖掘现场发现的
They're almost identical to the ones we found in New Portland.
这和我们在新波特兰发现的符号♥几乎一样
We leave tomorrow at 0600 hours sharp.
我们明早六点准时出发
Make it nine.
九点吧
I like to sleep in.
我喜欢睡懒觉
Where are they? The shuttle leaves in an hour.
他们人呢 穿梭机一小时后就起飞了
Where's Atria?
阿特丽亚呢
Where are your bags?
你的包呢
She can't come.
她不能来了
And neither can I.
我也不行
But this was her idea.
但是她说要去的啊
I'm sorry, but I have to be there for Atria.
抱歉 但我得陪着阿特丽亚
Have fun, though.
玩得开心点
Can you believe this?
难以置信
First Atria, and then Thomas bails too?
先是阿特丽亚 现在托马斯也放鸽子了
Well, looks like it's just the two of us then, Ralen.
看来只剩咱俩了 瑞伦
Actually, I'm not going either.
我也不去了
You mean I'm going alone?
你想让我一个人去吗
I didn't even want to go in the first place.
我本来就不想去的
Welcome to Euphoria 7.
欢迎来到欢欣7号♥星
You spot her?
看到她了吗
Check your six.
六点钟方向
Now what?
现在怎么办
Now we wait to get her attention.
等着让她发现我们
Don't worry, I know how to do that.
别担心 我知道该怎么做
Did she see?
她看见了吗
Oh, she saw, all right.
她看到了
Good.
很好
Now take this.
拿着
I already put sunscreen on.
我涂过防晒了
It's not for you. It's for me.
不是给你涂 是给我涂
Or should I say, Cordelia.
其实是为了科迪丽亚
Pretend I said something very funny.
假装我说了搞笑的事情
Jax?
杰克斯
Cordelia Fried?
科迪丽亚·弗里德
How are you, darling?
宝贝 你好啊
You look amazing.
你看起来真漂亮
So do you.
你也是
Where are my manners? This is my boyfriend, Xander.
忘了介绍 这是我男朋友桑德尔
How do you two know each other?
你们俩是怎么认识的
Oh, we're old friends.
我们是老朋友了
We were a lot more than that.
我们可不只是朋友
We dated. Briefly. Not that briefly.
我们短暂交往过 没那么短暂吧
Five months and seven days, to be exact.
准确来说是五个月零七天
Then I guess you know exactly how special Jax is.
看来你很清楚杰克斯是个不可多得的女孩
Oh, trust me, I do.
相信我 我很清楚
If I were you, I wouldn't let her out of my sight.
我要是你 可不会让她离开我的视线
Oh, don't worry, I don't plan to.
别担心 我不会的
Excuse me, Miss. Fried.
不好意思 弗里德女士
In a minute.
稍等
I really must insist.
我们真的得走了
Yeah, I said, in a minute.
我说了稍等
Sorry about my bodyguard.
抱歉 我的保镖失礼了
Sometimes he doesn't quite know his place.
有时候他会忘记自己的身份
Anyway, it was so nice to see you, darling.
总之很高兴见到你 宝贝
You too. Maybe we'll see each other around.
我也是 也许还会再见的
I can only hope.
那我很期待啊
Well played.
厉害啊
She is hooked.
鱼儿上钩了
Well, then let's reel her in, darling.
那我们就等着收线了 宝贝
I must admit, I'm loving this staycation.
不得不说 在校园度假也不错
So...
所以
what do we do all week?
我们这周干嘛呢
Hope I'm not interrupting.
希望我没打扰到你们
Ralen?
瑞伦
Aren't you supposed to be vacationing with Pilar?
你不是跟皮拉度假去了吗
I chose to stay behind.
我没去
Why?
为什么
What are you both up to?
你们打算干什么
We were just about to eat lunch.
我们准备吃午饭呢
Why don't you join us?
要不一起吧
That would be delightful.
那太好了
Thank you for the invitation.
谢谢你们的邀请
I am most hungry.
我正好饿了
Join us for a Solstice celebration
欢迎大家明晚十点
tomorrow at 10:00 p.m. We're on.
参加冬至庆典 开始吧
I took a lot of time off from work
我好不容易抽出时间
to spend a bit of time... Why did you bring me here?
来陪你 那你带我来这里干嘛
What was the point? Can we just take this
有意思吗 我们能不能
somewhere slightly quieter?
换个安静点的地方说
Let's go. Let's go.
走吧 走啊
Great.
好吧
Have a nice lunch!
午饭好好吃吧
I warned him not to leave you alone.
我警告过他 不要丢下你一个人
We're on vacation,
我们还在度假
and all he can do is think about work.
但他只想着工作
Well, his loss,
这是他的损失
because now you can have a drink with me.
现在咱俩可以喝一杯了
So this boyfriend of yours, is it serious?
你和你男朋友是认真的吗
I like him, I just...
我喜欢他 只是
I never know where we stand.
我一直不清楚我们处于什么阶段了
His work is just so important to him that...
在他心里 工作很重要
I don't know, it's almost like
怎么说呢 感觉就像
there's no room for anything else.
他已经容不下其他东西了
Every time I think we might get close,
每次我以为我们可以更进一步的时候
he just pushes me away.
他就把我推开
Maybe you should stop waiting for him to change...
也许你不应该等他改变
move on to something better.
去找个更好的吧
Someone better.
更好的人
How long have you had that necklace?
你戴这条项链多久了
Thirteen years.
十三年
Since we were kids.
小时候就戴了
You've been saving it.
你一直留着
You've never given it to any of your girlfriends...
没送过女朋友
This story is fascinating.
这个故事太棒了
The complexities of human relationships,
人类之间复杂的感情
all told through a witty narrative.
通过诙谐的方式来表达
What do you call these types of stories again?
这种类型叫什么来着
Romantic comedies.
爱情喜剧片
剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表