剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表
Hello?
有人吗
Welcome, Thomas.
欢迎 托马斯
So nice to see you again.
很高兴再次见到你
Tierney?
蒂尔尼
Flying a tiny Infiltrator alone to the ends of the galaxy,
独自驾驶小渗透者飞到星系的尽头
that wasn't a very wise decision.
不是一个明智的决定
Where am I?
我在哪里
How did you find me?
你怎么找到我的
Your father. My dad?
你♥爸♥ 我爸
Where is he?
他在哪里
So many questions.
问题好多啊
I'll answer all of them in time.
我会回答你的
For the moment, you just need to relax.
现在 你只需要放松
Thank Gaia we found you.
谢天谢地 我们找到你了
Relax?
放松
I don't think so. You need to let me go.
还是算了 你们放开我
Now!
立刻
Sorry, but I can't do that.
对不起 那可不行
What do you want from me?
你想要我♥干♥什么
I told you.
我说了
I want you to relax.
让你放松
After all, today is your lucky day.
毕竟今天是你的幸运日
What the hell are you talking about?
你到底在说什么
You've just found gainful employment
你在希帕提娅财团找到一份
with the Hypatia Syndicate.
有报酬的工作
The Hypatia Syndicate?
希帕提娅财团
Why are you still involved with them?
你为什么还和他们搅一起
Because they work for me.
因为他们为我工作
And this is my ship.
这是我的飞船
That's right.
没错
You're looking at the leader of the Hypatia Syndicate.
我就是希帕提娅财团的老大
Hello, Atria. Hi, Prof!
你好 阿特丽亚 教授
Oh, hey, thanks for stopping by.
谢谢你过来
No problem. What's up?
没事 怎么了
Being on the planning committee for the Armistice Day Dance
参加停战日舞会的规划委员会
is tougher than Command Track.
比指挥官课程还要难
What do you mean?
什么意思
Professor Pevney and I were talking,
我刚才和佩夫尼教授沟通
and I realized that I want this gala
我发现我希望这个晚会
to be bigger and more extravagant and festive
更大更奢华更喜庆
than any gala, and you did such a great job
比任何一场晚会都要精彩
organizing Xander's surprise birthday party
桑德尔的惊喜生日派对 你办得特别好
that I could really use your help on this.
所以我需要你的帮助
Gala?
晚会
But that's totally different to a party, Pilar.
但这和派对完全不同 皮拉
Really? How so?
真的吗 为什么
Well, Xander's was a surprise party at the Black Hole.
桑德尔那是在黑洞的惊喜派对
This is a huge reception. It's not the same thing.
这是一个盛大的晚会 这不是一回事
Yeah, so what? I need your help to make this amazing
那又怎样 我需要你的帮助
and fantastic and huge and awesome.
来把晚会办得又好又大又棒
Look, I don't think I'm the best person to ask for help.
我觉得我不是最佳人选
You're the perfect person.
你很完美啊
Come on, it'll be fun. You and me.
拜托 很有趣的 你和我
I don't think it will be fun for me.
我觉得这对我来说没什么意思
Of course it will. And you know what?
当然有啊 你知道吗
We don't have anyone doing drinks right now,
我们现在没有人负责酒水
and I think you'd be great at it.
我觉得你肯定很擅长
Although, no strawberry milkshakes.
不过 不能供应草莓奶昔
It's a very classy event
这是非常高雅的活动
No!
不
I'm not gonna help you.
我不帮你
Don't ask me again!
别问我了
What was that about, Pilar?
怎么回事 皮拉
I wish I knew.
我也纳闷呢
When my parents first told me you and I were to be joined,
我父母第一次告诉我要和你结婚时
I did not approve.
我并不赞成
I wanted to choose my own mate.
我想自己选择伴侣
And even then I knew that it was a calculated decision
即使我也知道这是一个经过深思熟虑的决定
by the House of Ral
因为瑞尔家族
to elevate their standing in Council.
要提高他们在委员会中的地位
It was an act of political calculus,
这属于政♥治♥权宜
not of love.
不是爱情
I never asked for this marriage.
我也没想着结婚
I know that, and I do not blame you.
我知道 我不怪你
But you were kind and compassionate.
但你很善良 很有同情心
And in you, I saw someone who cared about the future of Zatar.
在你身上 我看到你关心扎塔的未来
I grew to care for you.
所以我开始关心你
Matta...
玛塔
Our families are the past.
我们的家人是过去式了
We are the future.
我们才是未来
I know you care as much about Zatar as I do.
我知道你和我一样关心扎塔
Just think about what we could achieve together
想想我们在一起能实现什么
for our people and our heirs.
为了我们的人♥民♥ 我们的继承人
Is that why you came here?
这就是你来这里的原因吗
You wish to have children?
你想要孩子
I came here because I care deeply about you.
我来这里是因为我很在乎你
And wish to know if you'll ever feel the same way about me.
我想知道你是否对我有同样的感觉
When you came here, you told your father
你来这里的时候 告诉你父亲
that it would be to spy on Pandora for him.
你会帮他监视潘多拉
Matta And that your cover story
玛塔 你的幌子
would be one of bringing peace to our two peoples.
是给我们两族人♥民♥带来和平
Sorry.
对不起
Gonna just...
我就
Jax.
杰克斯
Jax, wait. I'm so sorry.
杰克斯 等等 我很抱歉
It's okay.
没关系
She's your wife.
她是你妻子
There's... there's nothing to apologize for.
没什么好道歉的
But I don't love my wife.
但我不爱我的妻子
I love you.
我爱你
Ralen, we're friends.
瑞伦 我们是朋友
I care about you, and you know that.
我关心你 你知道的
But that is all that we'll ever be.
但仅此而已
I hope you can accept that.
我希望你能接受
I do not wish to accept that.
我不想接受
Well, you need to, because that's the only answer
你必须接受 因为这是我会给你的
I'll ever give you.
唯一答案
Is there nothing I can say that would change your mind?
我没办法改变你的想法吗
No.
嗯
I have to go.
我走了
Jax...
杰克斯
You will need to make a choice soon, Ralen.
你得尽快做出选择 瑞伦
I truly hope you choose wisely.
我真心希望你能做出明智的选择
I told you I would give you the key to the mystery, and I have.
我说我会给你解开谜团的钥匙 我给你了
But now you have to find the lock.
但是现在你得找到那把锁
When you do, you'll know everything,
等你找到了 就会知道一切
and you might be sorry I ever gave that to you.
说不定你还会后悔问我要它
Jax.
杰克斯
Hey, I've been looking everywhere for you.
我到处找你
Just, um, came here to clear my mind.
我想来这里理清思路
But I've got a lot of questions
但我有很多问题
and not many answers, so...
答案却不多 所以
If you'd rather be alone, then
如果你想一个人 那
No, no, it's fine.
不 不 没事
You were looking for me?
你在找我吗
Yeah. Um, I wanted to talk to you
是啊 我想和你聊聊
about the Armistice Day Dance.
停战日舞会的事
So I was wondering...
我在想
actually, I wasn't wondering, I'm asking.
其实我不是在想 我是想问
I'm asking if maybe you would like to go to the dance with me,
我想问你是否愿意和我一起参加舞会
剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表