剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表
What use?
什么用处
Don't be naive.
别这么天真
You know why I'm really here.
你知道我为什么来这里
You know who my father is.
你知道我的父亲是谁
You will be a
你将会成为
What did they call them during your Cold War,
你们冷战期间怎么称呼他们来着
a "useful idiot" in the battle to come.
在即将到来的战争中做个有用的白♥痴♥
I would never betray the Confederacy.
我不会背叛联盟的
Why?
为什么
It has already betrayed you.
联盟已经背叛了你
You found out something, did you not?
你发现了什么吧
I did.
是的
Except for Jet, they all know about the back door.
除了杰特 他们都知道后门的事
But only one of them was smart enough to figure out how to use it.
但是只有一个人够聪明 知道怎么使用后门
Who? Who knew?
谁 是谁
Locate Sarika Larson.
定位萨里卡·拉森
Go on.
跳吧
Don't stop now.
别停
Jump!
跳啊
Pilar.
皮拉
What are you doing?
你在做什么
I'm going to jump.
我要跳楼
Isn't that what you want?
这不是你所希望的吗
You'll all be happier when I'm gone.
我死之后 你们都会更开心
No.
不
Of course not.
当然不会
You said I was lying.
你说我在撒谎
That I made it all up.
都是我编的
That wasn't me, Pilar.
我没有说过 皮拉
You're in a simulation.
这是模拟世界
None of this is real,
这一切都是假的
but if you jump, your brain could think it is,
但是如果你跳下去 你的大脑就会听从指挥
and you could get seriously hurt.
你会受重伤的
You need to step down, now!
快下来
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
This can't be another trick, can it?
这不会又是把戏吧
It is,
是的
but I'm not the one playing it on you.
但不是我弄的
You're in the VR Simulator at school.
你在学校的虚拟现实模拟世界里
After I left you, you must have logged back onto the datastream
我离开你后 你肯定登录了数据流
and got hacked again.
然后又被黑了
None of this is real.
这一切都是假的
No, no, no... She She's lying.
不不不 她在撒谎
Do it. Jump.
快点跳吧
You're broken.
你坏掉了
Your friends don't believe you.
你的朋友都不相信你
You're worthless. Weak.
你毫无价值 还软弱
And you deserve everything that's coming to you.
而这一切都是你罪有应得
That's not Ralen. It's Sarika.
这不是瑞伦 她是萨里卡
Who's Sarika?
萨里卡是谁
How do you not know who Sarika is!
你怎么会不认识萨里卡
From Shral's class.
什拉尔班上的同学
She's the one who hacked you.
就是她黑了你
She's the one who lured you here.
是她引诱你来这里的
She's jealous of you, and she wanted to hurt you.
她嫉妒你 她想伤害你
But you are so much stronger than this.
但你坚强多了
You have always been there for me when I needed you.
我需要你的时候 你一直在我身边
Let me be there for you now.
现在让我帮助你吧
VR program terminated.
虚拟现实程序终止
That must have felt good.
感觉肯定不错吧
You have no idea.
你根本想象不到
Uh, let me get you another one, Atria.
我再给你拿一杯 阿特丽亚
How did you know I ?
你怎么知道我
Why does it have to be like this?
你干嘛要这样对我
I thought after everything
我以为经历这一切以后
I did it for Pilar, Jax.
我那么做是为了皮拉 杰克斯
Not for you.
不是为了你
That's what real friends do for each other.
真正的朋友会为了彼此付出
I understand.
我明白了
I have to go. Catch you later, Atria.
我走了 回头见 阿特丽亚
Bye, Thomas.
再见 托马斯
What in the worlds?
怎么可能
Ms. Pilar. Just who I was looking for.
皮拉女士 我正在找你
I... I didn't forget an assignment, did I?
我没忘记交作业了吧
Not at all.
没有
I have news to share that I thought you'd all like to hear.
我有个好消息要告诉大家
By unanimous vote of the disciplinary committee,
纪律委员会全票通过
Sarika Larson has been expelled from the Academy.
萨里卡·拉森已经被学院开除了
And furthermore, on my recommendation,
而且在我的建议下
the civilian authorities have been alerted
民♥政♥部♥门已经接到报案
to pursue assault charges against her.
要对她进行袭击指控
I can't thank you enough for your help, sir.
先生 我真是太感谢你了
Would you like to join us, professor?
一起喝一杯吗 教授
Don't mind if I do.
那好吧
Yeah.
嗯
I'm sure you'll be pleased to hear you received
我相信你听到这个消息应该会很高兴
a perfect score on your Interstellar Protocol midterm.
你的星际协议期中考试得了满分
An impressive feat,
而且你当时还不在状态
considering you were under the weather at the time.
真是太厉害了
And you weren't even back on the datastream yet.
而且你当时还没有登录数据流
That was 100 percent Delaney Pilar.
说明德兰尼·皮拉完全是靠自己
That's wonderful!
太棒了
Yay you!
祝贺你
The real congratulations belongs to you guys.
其实这多亏了你们
You never gave up on me, even after I gave up on myself.
即使我放弃了自己 你们也没有放弃我
Ms. Larson?
拉森女士
Do I know you?
我认识你吗
Regan Fried.
里根·弗里德
That was a most impressive piece of coding.
那段编码真是太棒了
What do you mean?
什么意思
Let me be frank.
坦率来说
We gave the information about the back door flaw
我们给一部分候选人
to a select number of candidates.
提供了后门的漏洞信息
You're the only one who exploited it successfully.
只有你成功利用了它
How do you know about that?
你怎么知道的
We created it.
那是我们创造的
The Parallax Corporation is always looking for
视差公♥司♥一直在寻找
creative thinkers like yourself.
像你这样富有创造力的人
Would you be interested in a job?
你需要工作吗
Only if I can get back at Delaney Pilar
只要能让我报复德兰尼·皮拉
and her friends who ruined my entire life.
还有她的朋友就行 他们毁了我的人生
I'm sure we can accommodate any outside interests you may have.
我们可以满足你任何额外的要求
Then you have yourself a deal, Ms. Fried.
那就这么说定了 弗里德女士
Apparently, we do understand each other after all.
显然我们都是一类人
Professor Shral,
什拉尔教授
I didn't realize he was expecting you.
他跟你有约啊
Most certainly he is not.
当然没有
Right, I'll just tell him Don't even bother.
好吧 那我告诉他 不用了
Oh, Martin, what can I ?
马丁 我能
You knew.
你早就知道了
Parallax was using that girl to hack Delaney Pilar.
视差用那个女孩黑入德兰尼·皮拉
Excuse me.
什么
You wanted to use the roommate to spy on Ms. Zhou for you,
你想用那个室友帮你监视周女士
but what you didn't expect
但你没想到
was that she was unreliable
她并不可靠
and had her own agenda.
她还有自己的打算
I do not know why you would think that.
我不知道你为什么会这么想
I do not work with Parallax,
我没有跟视差合作
and I certainly would never condone
而且我绝不会允许
the physical or emotional abuse of one of our students.
让我们的学生受到身体或精神上的虐待
剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表