剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表
Jax, we're trying again one more time.
杰克斯 我们再试一次
Going back to find out what happened.
回去看看发生了什么
Okay?
好吗
I have to warn you,
我得警告你们
doing this again so soon We know.
这么快继续 我们知道
Dangerous. I don't have a choice.
危险 我别无选择
I feel like I'm losing my mind.
我觉得我快疯了
In a way, you are.
在某种程度上来说也没错
You're getting lost in your own past,
你会迷失在自己的过去
or at least some version of it.
至少是其中的某个版本
If this is the only way, I have to try.
如果这是唯一的方法 我就必须尝试
Regardless, this is the last of the elixir.
不管怎样 这是最后一瓶酏剂
You can't get more?
你没有了吗
Not unless I go back to Zatar.
除非我回扎塔
Even then, it's very hard to come by.
即使那样也很难找到
Only the most royal houses
只有皇家
You're from a royal house?
你是皇室成员
Maybe I've been too hard on you, Ralen.
也许我对你太苛刻了 瑞伦
Suffice it to say,
我只是说
this will be our final attempt.
这是我们最后一次尝试
Working hard as always, I see.
一如既往地努力工作啊
Can I tell you a secret?
我能告诉你一个秘密吗
Nelson watches Elena's speeches, like, obsessively.
尼尔森对爱玲的演讲非常痴迷
He thinks she's got a great speechwriter.
他觉得她有一个很棒的演讲稿撰写人
You do have a way with words.
你真的很会撰稿
I have a way with a lot of things.
我会的多着呢
What just happened?
怎么回事
I do not know,
我不知道
but she seems quite content.
但她似乎很满足
It appears she's in a great deal of pain.
看来她很痛苦
Yeah, I'm not sure that's pain.
这好像不是痛苦
Damn!
该死
Come quick!
快来
There's some kind of wild firefight going on outside!
外面发生了一场野战
School project?
学校课题吗
What? What's wrong?
什么 怎么了
What did I do?
我♥干♥了什么
Stop!
站住
Now you tell me who you work for!
告诉我 你为谁工作
You tell me now, or I'll let the telepaths get it out!
告诉我 否则我就找心灵感应者让你开口
Fleming! I work for Fleming!
弗莱明 我为弗莱明工作
The answer is no.
我拒绝
I haven't even
我还没
You don't have to. He can...
你不用说话 他可以
Well, you know.
你懂的
That's why I need his help.
所以我需要他的帮助
Jax, don't ask.
杰克斯 别问了
I wouldn't be asking if it wasn't important,
如果这件事不重要
if Thomas wasn't my only hope.
如果托马斯不是我唯一的希望 我也不会来的
No matter how quietly you talk...
不管你说话有多小声
I know.
我知道
I'm sorry, I know I have no right to ask you for help.
对不起 我知道我没资格向你求助
But I also have no choice.
但我别无选择
After everything that's happened...
都已经这样了
I know. I'm sorry.
我知道 我很抱歉
But if you can read minds, then you know that already.
但如果你能读心 那你已经知道了
Even I can see how badly she needs you,
就连我都能看出来 她有多么需要你
and I can't read minds.
我还不会读心呢
You know how many inexplicable things have happened to me,
你知道我身上发生了多少莫名其妙的事情
from suddenly being able to read alien tongue
突然学会外星语言
to not being infected by a deadly genetically engineered pathogen.
没有被致命的基因工程病原体感染
But what does it all mean?
但这一切意味着什么
I think these experiences have unlocked something in me.
我想这些经历打开了我内心的某种东西
Memories from over a hundred years ago.
百年前的记忆
I don't understand, Jax.
我不明白 杰克斯
I don't understand either.
我也不明白
But I'm pretty sure I killed someone,
但我肯定杀了人
and I don't think that man deserved to die.
我觉得那个人不该死
And I need to know why...
在我失去理智之前
before I lose my mind.
我想知道为什么
What is going on?
怎么回事
Why did Donovan call me at this ungodly time of night?
多诺万为什么这个点了 还打电♥话♥给我
This way, Prescott, please.
这边请 普雷斯科特
What's the bloody meaning of this?
什么意思
How dare you?
你好大的胆子
Relax. We just need to talk.
别紧张 我们只是谈谈
And why is Mr. Duvall holding a pistol on me?
为什么杜瓦尔先生拿着手♥枪♥
In case you take the news badly.
这是为了防止你听到消息后会冲动
What the hell are you talking about?
你到底是什么意思
This is ridiculous.
太荒谬了
Do you remember my wife?
你记得我妻子吗
Your wife? Yes, of course I do.
你妻子 我当然记得
Do you remember what happened to her?
你记得她发生了什么事吗
She was shot.
她中弹了
They never caught the enemy agent who killed her.
他们一直没有抓到杀死她的敌方特工
I killed her.
是我杀了她
When I found out she was the enemy agent,
当我发现她是敌方特工时
I killed her.
我杀了她
It was the hardest thing I've ever had to do.
这是我做过的最困难的事
That is the pain I am trying to spare you now.
我想为你省去这个痛苦
What?
什么
What are you...?
你什么
Maya?
玛雅
Are you sure?
你确定吗
You were right, sir.
你说得对 先生
There is a mole in the CIS.
中情局有内奸
And I'm afraid it's your wife.
恐怕是你的妻子
Kneel down, I guess.
跪下吧
I don't know. It's not like I've done this before.
我也不清楚 我以前也没做过啊
I heard that.
我听到了
Oh, now you're just showing off.
你这就是在炫耀了
Relax, Jax.
放松 杰克斯
You have to let me in.
你得让我进入
Fisky is expecting me.
菲斯基在等我
Liu's opponent, industrialist and tech entrepreneur Nelson Fisk,
刘的对手 实业家和技术企业家尼尔森·菲斯克
also spoke to us.
也和我们谈过
You know, it's scientifically proved, you know?
科学已经证明了 你知道吗
She's running away from the Earth...
她正在逃离地球
She's a science nerd. They want sizzle, not steak.
她是个科学呆子 他们要的是嘶嘶声 不是牛排
Her Migration plan will be dead on arrival
一旦我说出了我的提案
once I give my proposal.
她的移♥民♥计划就会死于襁褓之中
We can't just run away.
我们不能逃跑
We can and we will make the Earth great again.
我们可以让地球再次变得伟大
If you think that's passion, wait for the final speech.
如果你觉得这就够激♥情♥了 再等等最后的演讲吧
You got to back Earth, you got to back the people.
你要支持地球 支持人♥民♥
I got my young protégé, Fried,
我让我的门徒 弗里德
to take care of Professor Markovitz and Dr. Bechmann.
去搞定马尔科维茨教授和贝克曼博士了
By the time anyone finds out the CO2 scrubbers don't work,
当有人发现二氧化碳洗涤器不工作时
we'll be rich and long gone from this doomed planet.
我们早就携带巨款离开这个没救的星球了
Don't worry.
别担心
I don't know, maybe Liu's "migration to the stars" plan
我不知道 也许刘的星球移♥民♥计划可以成功
would have worked. Who knows, but who cares?
谁知道呢 管它呢
You know, if they're lucky,
如果走运的话
maybe she'll even get a few ships off world
他们也许能意识到我们的碳洗涤器
before too many people die
完全就是幻想 根本没用
when they realize our carbon scrubbers are pure fantasy and don't work.
说不定能赶在死前 弄几艘飞船离开地球
Got to go. Duty calls.
我得挂了 有公事
Very important meeting.
非常重要的会议
Okay, honey, bedroom's right over there.
亲爱的 卧室在那边
Make yourself comfortable.
你随意吧
剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表