剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表
Previously on Pandora...
《潘多拉》前情提要
What do we really know
我们对捷列什科娃号♥
about what happened to the Tereshkova?
到底知道些什么
What about the specimen we were transporting?
我们当时运送的样本呢
Someone didn't want that creature brought back to Earth.
某人不想让那个生物回到地球
My telepathic powers seem to be growing.
我的心灵感应能力似乎在增强
I've got to get as far away from everyone as I can.
我必须离所有人越远越好
I believe I'm in love with you, Jax.
我可能爱上你了 杰克斯
The flight data recorder from the battle cruiser Tereshkova.
捷列什科娃号♥的飞行记录器
What did you just do? You suspect me
你干嘛了 你怀疑是我
in the destruction of your war vessel.
摧毁了你们的战舰
And if I did suspect you, what would you say?
如果我的确怀疑你 你有什么要说的
Cheers!
干杯
So good to have you back, Jax.
很高兴你能回来 杰克斯
You too, Ralen.
你也是 瑞伦
Thank you, Atria.
谢谢你 阿特丽亚
You and Thomas enjoyed the remainder
你和托马斯好好享受了
of your Solstice Break, I hope?
你们的冬至假期吧
Oh, absolutely. Yeah, we did.
当然了 是的
Where is Xander?
桑德尔呢
He said he was gonna come celebrate with us,
他说要和我们一起庆祝的
and you know that man never misses an opportunity to drink.
你知道他从来不会错过喝酒的机会
Well, you know Xander.
你了解桑德尔
He's probably caught up doing some super secret Xander thing.
他可能在进行一些超秘密的任务
Oh, speak of the devil.
说曹操曹操到
What's going on?
怎么了
Jax, this doesn't concern you.
杰克斯 这与你无关
What are you doing?
你在干什么
After everything we've just been through?
我们刚刚经历了那么多
Ralen, I have a warrant for your arrest.
瑞伦 我这里有你的逮捕令
Come with us.
跟我们走吧
Arrest for what?
他为什么被捕
Thank you, Jax,
谢谢你 杰克斯
but I'll be all right.
但我没事的
I attend class at the Academy every single day.
我每天都来学院上课
I sleep in the same room every night.
每晚都睡在同一个房♥间里
Did you really need to do this here,
你真的要在这里这么做吗
in front of everyone, with armed guards?
在所有人面前 带着武装警卫过来
Well, based on the circumstances,
根据现在的情况
it would seem so.
似乎是这样的
What circumstances?
什么情况
Ralen is being arrested for the destruction
瑞伦因破坏
of the battle cruiser Tereshkova.
捷列什科娃号♥巡洋舰而被捕了
Please.
请吧
You know quite well that I had nothing to do
你很清楚我没有破坏
with the destruction of that ship.
那艘飞船
What game are you playing at?
你在玩什么游戏
There is no game here, Ralen.
这里没有游戏 瑞伦
My only pursuit is justice
我唯一的追求就是为了
for the lives lost on the Tereshkova.
在捷列什科娃号♥死去的人讨个公道
But rest assured, this is not Zatar.
但请放心 这不是扎塔
Here on Earth, jurisprudence is scrupulously fair.
在地球上 法学非常公平
That fills me with great comfort.
那我就放心了
Given the nature of the crime, it will be a military tribunal
鉴于犯罪性质 你将被送上军事法庭
with three impartial judges from across the galaxy presiding.
会有三位公正的星际法官来主持
Nothing will be public on the data stream.
数据流上不会公开任何内容
There will be no jury.
没有陪审团
No witnesses to see the great Donovan Osborn
没有目击者能看到伟大的多诺万·奥斯本
take another pound of Zatarian flesh.
再次折磨扎塔人
Isn't that unfortunate.
真不幸啊
Hey, Pilar, so anything?
皮拉 怎么样
Oh, I checked the data stream for Thomas this morning
我今早查了托马斯的数据流
and found nothing.
什么也没找到
Are you sure? I'm sorry.
你确定吗 对不起
I hope Thomas is okay.
希望托马斯没事
Hey, can I ask you for some advice about boys?
我能问你一些关于男孩的建议吗
Boys?
男孩
Look, I can't figure out my own feelings.
我搞不懂自己的感受
You know, on the one hand, I really care about Thomas.
一方面 我真的很在乎托马斯
A lot. But on the other hand,
非常在乎 但另一方面
I've also been developing feelings for Ralen.
我也对瑞伦产生了感情
Thomas and Ralen?
托马斯和瑞伦
Tom wants to change me
汤姆想改变我
from who I am to who he wants me to be.
从我现在的样子 变成他希望的样子
And that is wrong.
这是不对的
But I also really worry about him,
但我也很担心他
and what if his faults are why I can't stop thinking about Ralen?
如果就是因为他的错误 我才会一直想瑞伦呢
Maybe you just have the hots for them both.
也许你对他们两个都有好感
No, no, no, Ralen is honest and trustworthy,
不 不 不 瑞伦诚实可信
and accepts everyone for who they are.
对每一个人都很包容
You know, I...
我
I've always lived my life to please others,
我一直过着取悦他人的生活
and he encourages me to just be myself.
他在鼓励我做自己
Thomas left the planet
托马斯离开了地球
to be as far away from you as possible,
就是为了远离你
and Ralen was just arrested for treason.
而瑞伦刚刚因叛国罪被捕了
So, my advice:
所以 我的建议是
you need some better options.
你要再找一个更好的
Oxygen levels critical.
氧含量告急
Thomas?
托马斯
Mom?
妈妈
I'm here, Thomas.
我在这里 托马斯
I came here to get away from the voices.
我来这里是为了躲避那些声音
Not mine, Thomas.
不是我的 托马斯
You can never escape mine.
你逃不掉我的
Oxygen levels critical.
氧含量告急
I can't control these powers.
我无法控制这些能力
I did a mind dive with Dad...
我和爸爸进行了一次心灵深潜
and now I'm hearing everybody's thoughts.
现在我能听到每个人的想法
I I can't turn it off.
我无法关闭
Your father ruins everything he touches.
你父亲破坏了他接触到的一切
He ruined our family...
他毁了我们的家庭
and now he's ruining you.
现在他毁了你
He's not the man you think he is.
他不是你以为的那个人
He's exactly the man I think he is.
他正是我以为的那个人
Your mistake was not staying away from him.
你错就错在没有远离他
Oxygen levels critical.
氧含量告急
I just need to be left alone to think.
我想一个人思考
You're not running away because of your powers.
你不是因为你的能力逃跑
You're running away because of a girl.
而是因为一个女孩
Oxygen levels critical.
氧含量告急
This has to be some kind of mistake.
肯定有什么误会
There is no mistake.
没有误会
There is something far greater at work here.
这里肯定有更大的阴谋
My uncle?
我叔叔
His reputation on Zatar during the war was legendary.
战争期间扎塔人都听过他的传奇
He is a master strategist.
他是一位杰出的战略家
I believe he is behind my incarceration.
我相信就是他害我被监禁的
Ralen...
瑞伦
they've abolished the death penalty on Earth for terrestrial crimes...
他们已经废除了地球上的死刑
but not for war crimes.
但是没有废除战争罪行 ...
Yes, I am aware.
是的 我知道
But if the trial is indeed fair, as your uncle claimed it would be,
但如果审判真的像你叔叔说的那样公平
then I intend to prevail, as I bear no guilt.
那就没事 因为我没犯罪
And then perhaps you'll consider
也许你会考虑
initiating a relationship with me?
开始和我交往
Ambassador.
大使
You must be Jax.
你是杰克斯吧
I have heard much of you.
我听说过你很多事
You have come to defend me?
你是来保护我的吗
剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表