剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表
to sustain his frail body, he may just live forever.
来维持他脆弱的身体 他可能会长生不老
You should try it.
你也应该试试
We'll see.
走着瞧
One day Humpty Dumpty may not be able
总有一天 他那把老骨头
to put himself back together again.
会撑不下去的
I think it's time you run back to Io and report.
你该回木卫一报到了
Your father is not renowned for his patience.
你父亲可没什么耐心
Neither am I.
我也是
So I advise you to tread carefully.
所以我建议你小心点
The company may be mine sooner than you think.
说不定公♥司♥很快就是我了
I wonder what your sister, Odessa, would say about that.
我很好奇你妹妹奥德萨会怎么说
I doubt she'll be in a position to say anything.
她可能都没有说话的资格
And if you don't watch your tongue with me,
如果你不跟我说话小心点
neither will you.
你也不会有资格的
Prior to this,
在此之前
World War I had been mistakenly
一战被过于乐观地
and over optimistically called "the war to end all wars."
错认为是"结束一切战争的战争"
But two decades later,
但20年后
the continent would again find itself
世界再次发现自己
on the brink of conflict in the Second World War,
在二战的冲突边缘
as you can see.
正如你们所见
Enter.
进来
You missed the study group.
你没去学习小组
I came to see if you were all right.
我来看看你有没有事
I'm fine.
我没事
Human behavior remains a bit of an enigma to me,
人类的行为对我来说仍然是个谜
but that was clearly a lie.
但这显然是个谎言
I guess it is.
是的
I've just...
我只是
I've been thinking a lot about my parents lately.
最近我一直在想我父母的事
They were killed in an attack.
他们在一次袭击中丧生
New Portland colony?
新波特兰殖民地
You heard about that?
你听说过吗
My father is the Zatarian ambassador.
我父亲是扎塔大使
There's not much in the sector I don't know about.
这个领域我都略有耳闻
Of course.
也是
One of the reasons I agreed to come here
我同意来这里的原因之一
was I thought I might be able to find out more
是我以为我能了解更多
about what happened to my parents.
关于我父母的事情
And now it's been three months,
现在已经三个月了
and I don't know any more today than the day they were murdered.
我现在和当初了解的情况几乎没区别
And then I find out they closed the investigation entirely.
然后我发现他们结束了调查
So now, I may never find out what really happened to them.
现在我可能永远也不知道他们到底怎么了
And no one really seems to care about them or me.
似乎没有人真正去关心他们或是我
I care.
我关心
And I'm not the only one.
我不是唯一一个
We are your friends, Jax.
我们是你的朋友 杰克斯
I am your friend.
我是你的朋友
Well, I appreciate that.
很感谢
But unless you have a ship with EM FTL capabilities,
但是除非你有一艘拥有满载能力的飞船
I'm not sure there's much you can do.
不然你也无能为力
I do.
我有
Do what?
有什么
I might have access to a ship with light speed capabilities.
我说不定能弄到有一艘拥有光速能力的船
I think I may have just found my new best friend.
我可能找到了我最好的朋友
Are you sure this is legal?
你确定这合法吗
We are students matriculated at the Academy.
我们是学院的学生
and this ship is property of the Academy.
这艘飞船是学院的财产
Are you saying this ship doesn't belong to you?
你是说这艘飞船不是你的吗
Let's not split hairs, as you humans say.
你们人类俗话说得好 别斤斤计较
Excuse me?
什么
It's an old model training vessel.
这是一艘老式的训练舰
They won't miss it.
他们不会当回事的
School is not back in session for several more days.
学校过几天才会上课
So how do we get to it?
那我们该怎么做呢
They're not just going to let us fly it out of here.
他们不会让我们飞出去的
I've already made arrangements.
我已经安排好了
Happy birthday!
生日快乐
I can understand if you don't want to tell me how old you are,
如果你不想告诉我你多大了 我也能理解
but it can't be a day over 30.
但肯定没超过30岁
Well, it's not my birthday.
今天不是我的生日
It's not?
不是吗
But I have a delivery order right here for William Rogers.
但我这里有威廉·罗杰斯的快递
I'm Elias Wilson.
我是伊莱亚斯·威尔逊
There must be some kind of mistake.
一定是出了什么差错
But you're the flight chief, right?
但你是飞行主管 对吧
I am.
是的
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
Well, rumor has it you were going on a little trip,
听说你们要去旅行
and I love to travel.
我喜欢旅行
Look, I appreciate the sentiment,
谢谢你的关心
but I don't think it's a good idea if you try and tag along.
但你还是别来了
I don't know how long we're going to be there,
我不知道我们要去多久
or what we're going to find.
或是会找到什么
Well, sounds like we don't have any more time to waste
听起来我们没有时间
talking about it then.
浪费在废话上了
I sure wouldn't mind trying some of this tasty looking cake.
我不介意尝尝这个好看的蛋糕
It's a long night, and I can't leave my station.
但今晚还很长 我不能擅离职守
Oh, I can't.
不行
But I can give you something sweet,
但是我可以给你些甜点
because you're so nice.
因为你人真好
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Did you just kiss that man?
你刚刚吻了他吗
Well, of course. It's his birthday, kind of.
当然 今天是他的生日吧
Is that true? Is it your birthday?
是吗 今天是你的生日吗
Well, no, not really.
不 也不是
Then why are you kissing my girlfriend?
那你为什么要吻我女朋友
I...
我
Nice work.
干得漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
Now I'm really hungry. That cake looked so yummy.
现在我真的饿了 那蛋糕看起来很好吃
I just hope we're not making a mistake.
我只希望我们没有捅娄子
I mean, we could get expelled for this.
我们可能因此被开除的
What have we gotten ourselves into?
我们都卷入了什么
No idea.
不知道
But I do know remember one thing my sisters used to tell me.
但我记得我姐跟我说过
Be a voice, not an echo.
成为声音 不做回声
You know, for years, I lived as a slave among the Adari
这么多年来 我一直是阿达人的奴隶
because I wasn't considered a real human being.
因为他们认为我不是真正的人类
No one spoke for me.
没有人替我说话
So I'll tell you, Tom,
我来告诉你 汤姆
I'll never turn my back on someone who needs my help.
我决不会拒绝需要我帮助的人
Ever.
永远不会
You're amazing, you know that?
你真了不起 你知道吗
Stars can't shine without darkness.
没有黑暗 星星就不会发光
How far to planetfall?
还有多远
At present speed, 16 hours, 24 minutes.
以目前的速度 16小时24分钟
Okay. Anyone got anything to pass the time?
有什么可以消磨时间的吗
I do love my classical.
我很喜欢我的经典音乐
Scans?
扫描仪
I'm detecting an EarthCom vessel in orbit around the planet.
行星轨道上有一艘地球网的战舰
ECOM 19 Registry, ECOM 19.
编码
It's the battle cruiser Tereshkova.
是捷列什科娃号♥巡洋舰
That's strange. Osborn said the investigation had been closed.
奇怪 奥斯本说调查已经结束了
Apparently not completely.
看来没有完全结束
Can we get any closer without being detected?
我们能悄悄接近吗
I can try bringing her down from a parallel orbit on the deck
我可以试着让飞船撤离平行轨道
and below the ionosphere.
藏在电离层下面
This ship is small enough it may not read on their scanners.
这艘飞船很小 可能不会出现在扫描仪上
Do it. Aye, aye, cap.
开始吧 遵命 舰长
剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表